[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pokemon reborn.gif (353 KB, 1026x800)
353 KB
353 KB GIF
LAST TIME
>formerly remembers he shouldn't trust people in a psych ward, patient or doctor
>orevald puts up with bennett while questing the pokemon food industry
>adolf picks up protect before realizing the modder may also be an eeveefag
>I'm in the middle of the final victory hell crystal puzzle
>an anon is getting through terra's tournament of terror
>ose is almost done with the water treatment plant
>lock meets titania in the route 1 forest
>leon is going through the sewer labs with erick in rejuvenation
>rg is still fixing 19.5

>What is this?
A thread where a bunch of autists play shitty fangames. Join if you want.

>Archive
https://rentry.org/vp-Plays-Thread-Archive

>Fangame Bingo
https://bingobaker.com/#6636f8a719381479

>Download Links for Games Being Played

Rejuvenation
https://www.rebornevo.com/rejuvdown/

Reborn Allgen
https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/62201-allgen-reborn-mod/
>>
File: file.png (18 KB, 600x199)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
hey fans do free labor for us. you do want to help our game, right?
>>
File: Allgen.png (18 KB, 1026x800)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Do troons really think this is some kind of gotcha?
>>
File: Trans Aggression.jpg (568 KB, 741x891)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
>Proceeds to get confrontational with Sigmund about it
>>
File: Allgen.png (18 KB, 1026x800)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Nigger what the fuck are you talking about, if he writes you the note he'll be giving your testosterone prescriptions for the next 5 years before you ACK and will be paid for every checkup along the way.
>>
File: color coded key.png (71 KB, 770x608)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
god finally
>>
File: Allgen.png (17 KB, 1026x800)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
Sounds like you're not trusting the experts, chud.
>>
File: CharGODS... we did it.png (53 KB, 1024x768)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
wow
that must have been unironically the easiest gym in the entire game so far bar none
GODlem sets rocks, chople stone edges noivern
dishonorable foe's Garchomp scarf locks into iron head so I get a free dragon dance on good ol' Charryzard and literally just press Outrage and she got autoswept
nearly had a bad time because both Outrages only went for two turns but passed both confusion checks
literally and unironically free gym
Total Whiteouts: 65 (unchanged from last tally)
>>
Rare based Sigmund moment not entertaining this garbage powerplay.
>>56107019
GG
>>
>>56106114
absolutely based. isaacvirgins.....hadesxisters....time to go on suicidewatch
wonder how multiplayer is going to work, i imagine it'll have to be some kind of LAN setup doe
>>56106259
it's really good, but with your kind of luck i think you'd absolutely hate it kek
>>56106872
it's genuinely a shame. her and luna have cute, CUTE designs without being tainted by the troon faggotry
>>56107019
it's really unfortunate
if you leave doragonzu denzu on, she becomes hilariously easy to sweep with any dragon dance user
if you break her field she becomes 'click 6 ice beams to win'
>>
File: that's the plan.png (62 KB, 1024x768)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
uh, yeah
>>
It's strange that the order just falls out of favor and it's never explained why (besides Solaris being painfully incompetent), I really wished this is one of those things that was explored a bit more, but I'm sure it wouldn't be done well and would delve into the usual troon approved bashing of religion and faith.
>>56107019
Based and GG.
>>56107032
I'll probably give it a try in a while, though like you said...my luck is fantastic to say the least of it.
>>
File: Allgen.png (35 KB, 1026x800)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>It's a gauntlet
>>56107032
>it's genuinely a shame. her and luna have cute, CUTE designs without being tainted by the troon faggotry
The troon cannot help but pervert what's naturally cute or beautiful. They so desperately want to make themselves that, but all they do is spread their spiritual poison whereever they go. Like mixing a defined color of paint with gray, hoping the gray becomes that color instead of the defined color getting turned into a brown/gray.
>>56107039
I'm not even sure why she's the one saying this when she's spent the entire game just bodying Meteors with Dragonite to solve her problems and proven more effective than literally anyone else who's tried anything else.
>>
>>56107019
gg
>>
>>56107019
Yeah, Saphira is really just a 'have D Dance + Sash = win' unfortunately
Hell, even with all of the retardation in Yang and Allgen's legendaryspam, she still fucking dies to a dragon dance user kek
>>
>>56107056
It's probably that without Taube they got destabilized until Solaris reformed it.
>>
>>56107058
The Jirachi gauntlet is pretty painful yeah. Probably one of the least painful gauntlets since Euphie is an actually okay partner unlike Florinia in the m*nsion gauntlet, but I don't know how well that changes with the level modifier
>>56107056
You just have to approach it from the mentality you're going to get a ton of bad rolls kek, it's rough starting out in any roguelike/lite
>>
Whiteouts: 288
I know this fight isn't even meant to be that though, but I fucking hate how the Holy Field just enables dumb shit like Boomburst Chatot to 1 shot everything in the game.
>>56107071
Possibly.
True enough.
>>
File: Allgen.png (31 KB, 1026x800)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>56107081
>The Jirachi gauntlet is pretty painful yeah. Probably one of the least painful gauntlets since Euphie is an actually okay partner unlike Florinia in the m*nsion gauntlet, but I don't know how well that changes with the level modifier
Euphie pulls her weight, but the amount of sneedspam here is obnoxious. Took 2 tries due to Euphie spending 4 consecutive turns self-damaging in confusion the first time.
>Captcha TND0P
The site itself is calling for TND I guess.
>>
File: Allgen.png (25 KB, 1026x800)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
Lin's banter is actually funny unlike Flora's.
>>
>>56107058
>I'm not even sure why she's the one saying this
Earliest available point (e19 start and up) for Cass to point out how weird it is that all the problems in a game are solved through it's gameplay. I honestly wonder what the thought process was.
>Oh boy I get to work on a game I've loved for ages!
>Time to point out how stupid the logic is and call the player le bad for playing it!
>Let's not forget to cram in rape backstories for two of the characters. (this game totally isn't edgy albeit)
>>
File: Allgen.png (23 KB, 1026x800)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>56107114
picrel. Cass really does ruin everything it touches, doesn't it?
>>
25 KB
25 KB PNG
It's amazing how much of what gremLin is saying applies to some of the devs too.
Hey speaking of which >>56106986
>>
>>56107124
Hopefully Cass will be stretched too thin to do much damage on other projects. Although Jan does the Rejuv story by himself so that would mean Cass can focus more attention on the others...
>>
File: He's just like me.gif (196 KB, 1026x800)
196 KB
196 KB GIF
This section, has more care put into it compared to so much of this game, it really feels like you've stepped into a different world of sorts, fitting.
>>56107114
And you can tell C*ss seeped influence into Rejuvenation as well during quite a few scenes with how often they go "what a character" and question how dumb the things currently happening are, granted with Rejuvenation it's not the game's writing was abysmally bad already.
>>56107138
Lin makes this section so much more bearable.
>>
25 KB
25 KB PNG
Despite all the Psych Up spam, Magearna is a fair and balanced pokemon and stored power is a perfectly reasonable and well designed move so she can win 6 boosting wars back to back.
>>
File: Allgen.png (24 KB, 1026x800)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
kek
>>
File: well it can't be you.png (55 KB, 770x608)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
few runs ago it was this same situation, pyre vs scovillain, moody decided to give it extra speed which won it the battle. I wasn't happy with that. 12 tries.
>>
File: Allgen.png (23 KB, 1026x800)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>Violence when you're being extorted is LE BAD
>>
>>56107199
GL for the league, you can't use the remote PC in there but you can use the PC with debug if you want
>>56107188
GG
>>
File: Allgen.png (27 KB, 1026x800)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>Acknowledge that existence and everything in it runs on an order that isn't fully comprehensible to the mind
>"My body is the problem, not my mind"
>>
>>56107161
>quite a few scenes with how often they go "what a character" and question how dumb the things currently happening are
Reminds me of https://youtu.be/VH7JQtp5Jkc?t=3224 TRVLY Cass is bringin in PIIK to SAVE SHITjuvenations story with CHADshading.
>>56107208
What was the context for this line again? Euphie threatening to smack Lin like the big man xhe is?
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Delusion is better than uncomfortable reality
Holy shit they actually said it. Another Reborn is accidentally based moment.
>>56107233
Charlotte saying "If you're going to get me in trouble for 'burning' you with a cigarette, I might as well get to enjoy actually doing it" or something like that.
>>
File: Allgen.png (27 KB, 1026x800)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>56107242
Forgot pic.
>>
>>56107247
in case it's not made clear here as I forget if it is or you need to find more of the ''lore'' elsewhere, shade acked herself (swnbam) to power jirachi's wish to reset the timeline and create you, so indeed reborn being accidentally based
>>56107233
rejuv wishes its story was as good as YIIK
i'll at least give the MC isn't as bad of course
>rejuv, but with the vanguard MC
holy fuck
>>
File: finally.webm (1.76 MB, 760x562)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB WEBM
even till the end he was annoying as hell
>>56107224
thanks. I'll probably try to do it a few times without remote but I'd like to see postgame some time this month kek
>>
>>56107261
It's heavily implied in this scene, but not explicitly stated. It's good to have it confirmed.
>>
File: (((Paul))).gif (247 KB, 1026x800)
247 KB
247 KB GIF
>Like Ashime said, acts like a (((mossad))) agent
>His name was (((Paul)))
>Obsession with jewels
>Constantly claims the (((victors))) write history
>>56107199
GG, you're out of Victory Hell for good now unless you're doing the Paradoxes (wouldn't recommend the suffering).
>>56107233
Holy shite kek.
>>
>Fight singlehandedly solo'd by two Pokemon
Like daughter like mother I guess.
>>
Get married (to me) and have kids (with me)
>>56107056
Because SCIENCE chud, read a book maybe??
But not a religious book!
>>56107058
It's because she failed to brute force through protag-kun (who will then proceed to brute force through every other enemy in the game).
She's just salty she lost and also women are kind of dumb naturally
>>
>>56107288
thanks
>>
File: Allgen.png (28 KB, 1026x800)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
I found it lads. The great "wacky character" threshold. If your character needs to be zanier or weirder than the Pikachu schizo, they're shit and need to go back to the drawing board. This should be the absolute upper limit of what developers consider tonally appropriate for their edgy serious game.
>>56107233
That bit with the panda perfectly encapsulates all of Cass' ""writing"" spot-on.
>>56107302
GG
>>56107310
Based
>>
File: Allgen.png (21 KB, 1026x800)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>
File: Get ACKED.gif (298 KB, 1026x800)
298 KB
298 KB GIF
Amethyst using Rejuvenation's old battle theme is pretty ironic, fairly easy fight the Fairy troons couldn't even scratch Galarian Slowking.
>>56107310
>Get married have kids (with me)
Anon, you might just get your wish kek.
>>56107319
Thanks bro.
>>
>>56107262
>laceration
Lin summoned 0.1% of this games edginess and unleashed it upon Fern. S-so zased...
>>
>>56107350
>pic
Dunno, you're the one managing the league and are the champion shouldn't you know if someone has to get the badges and beat the E4 first or if that's just a fancy way to meet the champ?
>>
There's never an opportunity to use the PULSE forms yourself, is there?
I'd assume not given how utterly retarded most of them are
>>
>>56107404
Ew, chud, why would a developer let xir playerbase use the custom content xey designed for their game? Your entitlement is giving me the ick!
>>
>>56107404
not naturally (there's also the crystal aegislash in postgame which is also busted and you never get to use it)
you can debug the forms but they won't have functioning backsprites obviously
>>
>Elias brings up Adrienn also being from the past and wishing to talk to her
Wait, it just occurred to me, Elias was an Elite 4 for ages, Adrienn was likely still around while Elias was an elite 4 member, yet neither of them recognized eachother? Like, even Cain, an incompetent faggot who wasn't in the league for very long knows Elias was an elite 4 and it's clear the gym leaders are least aware of eachother, so how does this whole dynamic work?
>>56107262
I find funny how Lin is just there interjecting with edgy dialogue while also hinting what she's about to do to Fern.
>>56107370
The troon doesn't even have faith in the league working in the first place, which let's be honest, it's very much the case.
>>
File: file.png (53 KB, 1729x451)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>"Man, the trainer file is annoying"
>"Let's go ahead and sort the major bosses for readability"
>"well, i may as well sort the sidequest bosses while i'm at it"
>"...but man, it seems like it'd be kind of annoying trying to find all the meteorshitters if I ever want/need to edit their shit"
Autism is a slippery slope, bros
>>56107404
Reatomized gives you the ability to right before the e4
I didn't really get much use for it since I was running Dragon at the time, which only had clawitzer, which of course had absolutely nothing to take advantage of contrary, so it was just a retardedly fast faggot that died pretty easily
>>
Whiteouts 289
I hate Xerneas, so fucking much, also Secret Sword, a Fighting type move is dealing neutral damage to my Galarian Slowking, niche shitcode/Fairy Tale being the gayest thing in this game.
>>
>>56107426
Secret Sword is changed to steel type under Fairy Tale terrain (and thusly has it's power doubled because lmao)
Cut, Slash, and I think Sacred Sword are changed to steel as well
>>
>>56107421
>"Man, the trainer file is annoying"
how can someone think that when every fucking update of essentials the PBS gets more and more babyfied and less readily customizable when adding custom traits/effects
>>
the team I'll try to use the whole time is
>h-typhlosian
>mamoswine
>talonflame
>edgy lycanroc
>sir fetch'd
>noivern
>>
>>56107450
Don't get me wrong, it's a a fuckton easier to mess with it and whatnot, both in the rebornlike codebase and essentials
My gripe is in how reborn(likes) SORT their trainers, by having all instances of the character's teams right next to each other, so for example, you have to scroll through all 7 of cain's teams before you get to victoria's and such, and you'd have to do that for every single character

This gets really annoying when you're looking for two trainers in particular, again, and example would be Cain/Shelly in the glass gauntlet (or just the glass gauntlet in general desu), now you'd have to constantly go back and forth between their teams if you're trying to find out what they're using
This is less applicable for the base game of course, but for mods like yang, it got pretty fucking annoying t b h
>>
File: Allgen.png (40 KB, 1026x800)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
Florinia was useless, but at least it's not too hard to pick up the pieces 2v1. Got it first try.
>>56107480
Good luck and happy removal of the garden field.
>>
you gotta be kidding me with that level
>>
File: Allgen.png (38 KB, 1026x800)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
Yeah, me too.
>>
>>56107494
fucking kek, literally how did the modder mix in (what I assume is) Laura's flora quest team, levels and all, into the first fight
>>
File: 87.5.gif (295 KB, 1026x800)
295 KB
295 KB GIF
Oh, is this meant to be a confirmation?
>>56107438
I thought they were made partially Steel rather than this fully turned to Steel.
>>56107480
Best of luck bro.
>>
File: Allgen.png (22 KB, 1026x800)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
This map inspired by the 5th movie is charming. I've not seen it since I was a kid, but I seem to remember the 5th movie being the only actually good one.
>>
>>56107502
No, they're just turned to Steel type
Fire attacks additionally have Dragon but those four are just flat out Steel
>>
File: Allgen.png (13 KB, 1026x800)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
Oh boy, my favorite kind of puzzle where I need notepad open to solve a cypher. This isn't going to be too autistic I hope.
>>56107494
>+20% level increase
I've been mogged by based Bunken challengemaxxing.
>>
File: Allgen.png (28 KB, 1026x800)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
H-haha is that an 0 or a O?
>>
File: parasite.png (40 KB, 770x608)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
it's insane they gave the pedo a redemption arc, waifu included.
>>56107502
thanks bro
>>56107526
kek
>>
>>56107543
that made me hate laura that fucker is a terrorist who stole your job you fucking goon.
>>
Whiteouts: 292
FUCK XERNEAS, FUCK SEEDS, FUCK FAIRY TALE FIELD, FOR FUCK'S SAKE AND MOST OF ALL, FUCK MY LUCK, MISSING ROCK SLIDE THROUGH 2 RUNS IN A ROLL NONSTOP, SHELLY GETS CRIT AFTER FUCKING CRIT AND MY HYDRAPPLE'S ALL OUT FICKLE BEAM THAT IS BOOSTED BY THIS SHIT FIELD IS NOT EVEN DOING 70% OF MUK'S HEALTH, THIS IS SO DUMB.
>>56107515
Noted.
>>56107543
Fitting that the discord troons would give the discord moderator a "redemption" arc.
>>
File: faggotsbane wins again.png (46 KB, 1024x768)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
That was a pretty easy battle
Maybe t*rra should invest in some kind of advantageous field that supports her team
>>
File: I hate Fairies.gif (281 KB, 1026x800)
281 KB
281 KB GIF
I already have a cold, I don't want to get fucked by RNG and shit fields for the rest of the day.
>>
RIP evil mcbadguy
You were the coolest guy in this game
>>
File: The champions 2.gif (275 KB, 1026x800)
275 KB
275 KB GIF
Since it was technically an elite 4 smackdown (of sorts), this is the team I used for all the Celebi gauntlet, time to deal with HER.
>>
File: Lazy bitch.gif (131 KB, 1026x800)
131 KB
131 KB GIF
You Aevians sure are fucking lazy eh.
>>
>when the lesbian relationship is so awful it fucks up bystanders too
Puzzle-haters, I've got you covered.

Florinia across the bridge to the left of Latias: GMKR@
Florinia nestled past the 1-tile river on the bottom right: F5@@5#
Florinia in the big building on the second floor to the rear-right: K=XJ7

Once the second area of the city opens up...
Florinia on the path to the right of Latias: %5H
Florinia on the rooftop of the multi-floored building: YGFFX5M
Florinia inside the forest room: ?RG@
Finally, the last one J5TR

>>56107543
>Goes from lusting after troons to getting with probably the most feminine girl in the cast
What even is Bennet's sexuality?
>>56107550
Blissey lowers your blood pressure on 80% of these stupid seedspam postgame fights with some big fuckoff special attacker until they start packing Psyshock. Then the cortisol comes rushing straight back.
>>56107590
F
>>56107617
GG. Far more sovlfvl than my paradox-based team.
>>
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>56107654
pic
>>
File: The champions of time.gif (272 KB, 1026x800)
272 KB
272 KB GIF
>>56107617
Wait, shit I posted the wrong.
>>56107654
The water witch managed to ruin the lives of countless people, heck it's implied Titania isn't even really a lesbian, rather she thought she was doing the right thing by keeping Am*r*a in check.
I probably should grab my Blissey again since I'm just losing what little remains of my sanity, Galarian Slowking is a decent substitute but Dark types are everywhere.
Thanks, though the sandwich eaters & friends and the pink demon are alright too.
>>
>>56107654
Bennets sexuality is an attraction to victims, and the easily suggestible.
>>
File: Hello there 2.gif (230 KB, 1026x800)
230 KB
230 KB GIF
Was looking for Blacephalon to help dragging Flora's worthless plump commie ass through the elite 4 and came across this lad, I always regret neglecting to use Armaldo since I really love it, but I never quite find the opportunity to.
>>
Did the Luna ritual that El tries to make, ever get explained? I dont remember what he was trying to accomplish.
I like to imagine it was El praying to Arcues for it to reattach Luna's amputated dick and get rid of the neo-vagina.
>>
File: forn.png (115 KB, 1024x768)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
Fern really just does nothing but seethe seethe seethe, huh
It's a shame what they did to his character
>>
>>56107781
>strength puzzle but you're given a set of written rules
I FUCKING HATE STRENGTH PUZZLES
>>
File: gem puzzle.png (108 KB, 1024x768)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
actually that wasn't too bad
>>
>>56107794
I chose to be strong to avoid having to be smart!
>>
holy field and extremespeed are a blight to humanity.
https://files.catbox.moe/dlvdfs.webm
>>
I really dont get this, they're acting like Im meant to hate spacea and tiempa the moment theyre introduced but they havent done anything actually bad. They saved Melia, faking her death was Crescent's idea and not theirs, kept her safe and fostered her training for 3 years, and the mission we're on now is something we were going to take care of regardless. Its not like its an insane demand from them, we're all allowed to do it together. All this does is regress Melia's character more by undoing pretty much everything she's supposed to have learned from Jenner, not taking actions at face value.
Granted I expect nothing less from this story by now but still, it bothers me. Far as Im shown they're the good guys and Melia is just an ungrateful prick who wants everything tailored to her
>>
>>56107770
In older versions it's meant to be a ritual of some sort to call upon Arceus, now it's basically El trying to cut Lukah's hair to keep things in line with their lineage, Elias bizarrely doesn't even hate Lukah for trooning the fuck out, just for the schizo shittery.
>>56107846
In theory you could get a really bulky mon with either Follow Me or Rage Powder and use something silly like Extreme Speed linoone on this field, thankfully it doesn't show up too often, GG.
>>56107872
You'll see it later, sorta, mostly depends on the route, but they randomly really decide to ramp their "evil" for no good reason besides "Jan has no idea what to do with this character so they're suddenly a boss fight now, you're meant to perceive them as evil because Jan played Life is Tumblr and thought the obscenely shitty ending of that dogshit game would fit right in with Rejuvenation.
>>
>>56107887
thanks
>>
>>56107887
>played Life is Tumblr and thought the obscenely shitty ending of that dogshit game would fit right in with Rejuvenation.
are you telling me that the game is going to say "You have to pick between saving Melia or saving The World" and expect me to take it seriously
>>
Jan finally remembered that Rift pokemon are, in fact, a thing in this story. Only took a whole 7 more badges
>>
File: do wells exist.png (40 KB, 770x608)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
imagine being a legendary and getting outsped by a mammoth, rip jirachi. 4 attempts
>>
>accidentally doomed one timeline because I dared to stand up from my computer in the Blake room of Victory Road
whoops
>>
File: file.png (86 KB, 1411x955)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
I probably am going to hate the zekrom route differences in the end but you can only really know these kinds of stuff if you experience it yourself
>>
>>56107908
No, I meant it regarding Venam, remember the timehags bring up the trolley problem, you have beings that can be perceived as forces of nature forcing a person to make a choice between one person (Venam) or countless other lives, it's a perfectly reasonable thing to ask especially in the position of the beings on top of time and space, but since Jan is a nog and this game is a shitty anime shitfest, they went with the "fuck the authorities and the gods" route.
>>56107916
GG, best of luck with Lin.
>>
>saving the garbodor is more important than the numerous other humans down here
Melia if you want to fuck a pile of garbage you're already going to get with Venam later
>>56107927
Man I cant wait to get to the points of the story that are completely new to me, sounds like the shitfest just keeps getting worse
>>
>>56107947
Oh right, after you beat Erick you leave for GDC and can't come back to Gearen for ages because Jan hates the player, did you do the library quest? That one actually lets you have a Mega stone for once and 1 of them is actually pretty good.
I made the mistake of spoiling a few things before, sorry for that, I'll try not to again, Rejuvenation's story truly is one of those things you gotta see it to believe how bad it actually is.
>>
>>56107908
It's arguably even worse
The trolley problem is at least based on the idea of being zero sum, what one side gets the other side cannot get
The spacehags first start bringing up le trolley problem in something that isn't zero sum and thus completely ruins the entire point of the analogy (saving Venam's life which they could do in 2 seconds or saving the whole world) and making them pointlessly evil
Later on you have a more direct version of the trolley problem that happens to Melia where the right and absolutely correct answer is to not engage with it at all instead of making any kind of hard choice and it all works out perfectly for Melia because she's so le based and amazing

At least Trannies are Strange stuck to its guns and made it so that either one of the town or the omegacunt was dying, and you had to pick one
>>
>>56107965
>did you do the library quest?
I did the first one where Karen gets a mega ring and taunts you, the next one is avaliable now?
>>
>>56107982
Yup, there's a help center in West Gearen that should be open now that leads to the last part of that quest, but did you happen to find Heracross in Valor mountain?
>>
>>56107973
>Later on you have a more direct version of the trolley problem that happens to Melia where the right and absolutely correct answer is to not engage with it at all instead of making any kind of hard choice and it all works out perfectly for Melia because she's so le based and amazing
>create a timeline where Storm-9 happens at full force to prevent storm-9 from happening while also risking the world to remain stuck like that all the while Melia doesn't learn the intended message, leaves and eventually fucking kills them
Are the Hags the least competent of our "benefactors"?
I think it goes Madame X>Crescent>Spacea and Tiempa
>>
>>56108008
Ah, I still have to actually fight Garbodor first then. Yeah I found and caught the heracross, Im not taking forever playing this game just doing nothing, Im also blindly running around to find stuff
>>
Whiteouts: 293
>My main win condition for this fight in Slither Wing gets put to sleep for 3 turns and gets killed by a FILTHY FAIRY
>Flora does literally nothing besides waste time
>Gets into a Venusaur mirror match but losses either due to poor EV placement or because Laura has PULSE 2, not sure which
Crescent wants to get into the MC's pants, so I suppose she would be the most "competent" in the matter.
>>56108019
Nice, you'll get a very fun nuke very soon.
>>
Is this an actual choice or am I just missing out on an extra item by not taking it?
>>
I was aware that Florina was useless as a partner during the raid at the witches lair but I did not expect her to use toxic on a leviany while she has a jumpluff on field
I don't think I saw that mon use a single attacking move
>>
>>56108013
don't forget the puppet master
>spends the entirety of their screentime taunting about how they know everything
>you learn absolutely nothing and just have more questions by the end of it (despite the fact we're at the 75% mark of the story)
>traps the MC and friends in danganronpa hell for the purpose of stopping the visorniggers
>ends with the visorniggers 'win the battle, lose anyway'ing your ass and making it so that everything you did was a massive waste of time
>then tries to blow up the world because lol
>>56108051
yeah, you'll want it for the 'best ending' probably
>>
File: Shut.gif (308 KB, 1026x800)
308 KB
308 KB GIF
SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.
>>56108051
Take it, it gives you an extra choice after you beat Rift Garbodor and some other nice stuff later.
>>
the gay duck having a speed-up attack with moxie also didn't help. thank god I chose two pokemon with tailwind. almost an hour's worth of attempts
>>
File: file.png (75 KB, 1475x837)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
I really should have remembered that you can quick save mid cutscene and that includes the in between battles ones
>>
File: wait what.png (66 KB, 770x608)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
isn't this just the path to the arceus tower? this looks really familiar
>>
>>56108107
just one more, you got this bro. at least you're doing the (slightly) easier version of the final boss
>>
File: Thanks bro.gif (305 KB, 1026x800)
305 KB
305 KB GIF
Thanks Elias, it's nice to know I have a loyal friend.
Strange that this was the easiest fight on my end this fight around considering everything, but banded Archeops surprisingly wrecked house by landing a few key flinches.
>>56108107
GG, h-hope you built a team that can deal with New World h-haha.....
>>56108115
Wait, you can actually can? All that time in the Terra tournament having to skip through the same extremely long cutscene.....
>>
>Rift Garbodor heals itself for nearly a third of a bar every turn when it has 4 total
Didnt think I'd have to break out curse again this soon what the fuck
>>
>>56108076
>>ends with the visorniggers 'win the battle, lose anyway'ing your ass and making it so that everything you did was a massive waste of time
>>then tries to blow up the world because lol
And then that proved unnecessary because Rune, who is the Puppet Master, gives you the Xen hq blueprints and some other shit anyway.
Also
>Rejuvenation
>don't forget
Pretty tall order when half the plot is immediately overshadowed. Ironically including Shadow Pokemon. They don't even give you any downtime to process the copious revelations from nightmare school before ending the world (as if that's possible while the Reborn league has an army of legendaries).
>>
>>56108120
>>56108121
thanks. I have to believe that new world can't be as bad as dragon's den or holy field
>>
No back sprite I can understand, but how the fuck does this happen
>>
>>56108126
>jesus is that what I look like
>>
File: A broken clock.gif (252 KB, 1026x800)
252 KB
252 KB GIF
Pfffffffft, this still gets me.
>>56108124
Remember that random space station thing that was brought up during nightmare school? Me neither.
>>56108125
H-haha.....oh, you'll see....
>>
File: file.png (74 KB, 1355x911)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
Julia was miles better as a partner so this one wasn't as difficult as the decidueye gijinka and the gamer
>>
>>56108115
This saved my sanity from Renegade Tiempa.
>>
>>56108129
That was to reveal Black Shard lore right? They're red (Deoxys?) but turn black when burned on entry. Of course even something that fucking simple has to be drowned out by a slasher chase out of nowhere.
>>
File: I'll be the dumpster.png (33 KB, 770x608)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
what kind of a line is that, kek
>>
File: file.png (77 KB, 1425x867)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
How much I would like it to be true but from my experience it sure isn't
>>
>>56108124
on shitcord, they've made a joke like "rejuv players can't read" or something because the plot is a 500 train car pileup with a billion plot threads going everywhere and people get mad when you don't remember when irrelevant side character #892 T.R. Annie said this line at this exact point in this chapter with 100000000000000000000000000000000 lines of dialogue
>>56108125
arguably the worst field in the game from a certain viewpoint
i highly recommend trick room if typhlosion can learn it, if not you're probably going to suffer a lot
>>
>new world is immune to lycanroc
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
You mean I was already given a home by Tesla, why does everyone want me to live with them?
>>
>>56108148
Weren't there people on Reborncord that said the Rejuv plot is comparable to all of Kingdom Hearts or atleast a part of Kingdom Hearts in terms of schizophrenia.
>>56108144
According to Ame it means Lin is casting of her old ways (or failing/pretending to on Anna route).
>>
File: Rot in hell Flora.gif (265 KB, 1026x800)
265 KB
265 KB GIF
The clown made the fight against Bennett a fucking joke.
>>56108142
Not only that, but there's randomly a super speshul and important space station beyond everyone's control that's randomly and supposedly important to the plot somehow.
>>56108148
And they get really fucking mad if you even DARE say anything even remotely negative about Rejuvenation's plot.
>>56108156
Like the previous anon said, Trick Room gets a boost in duration in New World, Eruption also gets a massive jump in power, I'm assuming you didn't get the field notes from the secret room in the library, so here.
https://pokemon-reborn.fandom.com/wiki/New_World
There's also mod specific changes like Meteor Beam and such.
>>
File: file.png (74 KB, 1369x847)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
How the hell hasn't this Circus been sued to hell and back if Terra constantly causes injuries
>>
File: file.png (94 KB, 1415x941)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>56108177
Well this one was easy, Glimora set up stealth rocks and killed crobat after that I just clicked acrobatics and killed everything
>>
>>56108175
gg
>>
>>56108175
>Not only that, but there's randomly a super speshul and important space station beyond everyone's control that's randomly and supposedly important to the plot somehow.
T-that can't possibly be... alright I remember they said that but why is there just a moon station researching unburned black gems, the only people who could reach the moon regularly would be the ones capable of teleportation or worm holes. Just how the fuck is this supposed to link back to the plot, and isn't all data the Puppet Master collected from peoples dreams atleast tell us who you stole this from.
>>56108177
Besides that do you think there's an audience when Terra battles? Do people take their kids there?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (46 KB, 770x608)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
man that just looks bad, hope I'm faster then it it chose fighting type kek
>>
>>56107548
It's a shame she's a retard who is way too nice to evil faggots, even for reborn and rejuv standards, she's probably one of the better waifus, at least in terms of attractiveness and mental stability/illnesses
>>56108156
kek, hope you rike it, you're gonna be seeing a lot more of your new favorite field from now on...
If you absolutely end up hating everything about it, you can invest in a Gravity mon to temporarily change it to starlight arena, and upgrade to geomancy towards the end
>>
I think I prefer her when she's schizophrenically spouting death threats
>>
>>56108197
Yeah I don't think you can alter Arceus's design without fucking it up but this goes beyond that it's just atrocious. Really should've just kept it simple and given it armor along with a few mutated protrusions. I'm pretty sure Lin doesn't even use the instant adult function.
>>
File: file.png (53 KB, 1381x843)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
The more money the better
>>
I know what I said about Odessa and I still by it... however. I dont actually care when Karen kills some people because unlike Odessa, she's not even fucking trying to be redeemable. She's fallen so far off the edge of sanity that it's actually entertaining on some level to see how horrible she can get and act about it. They'll find some way to ruin this later Im sure but I'll take what I can get now
>>
Seriously I dont know if the game has just successfully broken my expectations but this was funny to me, fuck
>>
Then why did you even try goading her into a Pokemon battle? You lost to me, how the hell did you plan to win that?
>>
File: file.png (69 KB, 1391x915)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
It's so funny to think Wingulls in the wild are only after the 13th badge
>>
>>56108289
B-but think about the Drizzle... the instant rainerino....
>>
First of all, fuck you. Second of all, I DO have a translation book dumbass. Even if I didnt the book gives you the ability to translate garufan text innately after touching it right? I shouldnt even need the book on hand, now let me learn the dark arts already
>>
File: file.png (70 KB, 1205x785)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
The old man here says it's nice to bee in good health and be able to appreciate reborns spectacles, while he is watching some lobsters tear a duck into pieces probably
>>
>>56108306
that’s retarded they give you two chances to get the book and it does fuck all
>>
>>56108186
Thanks bro.
>>56108189
I am 100% expecting Jan to forget about this, there's also the fact we haven't had a single section yet with New World in Rejuvenation as far as I recall. Also Ren's girlfriend has a tentacle he- I mean Deoxys, so that sorta ties it in somehow, remember that we're meant to be reaching what's supposed to be the endgame, we have a clear shot what the main xenigger base looks like and yet Jan in true yanderedev fashion wants to create side areas super late into the game that no one will care about exploring while the plot continues to be the dumbest and dullest thing imaginable, how many chapters now has it been that we've been dealing with nothing but story hallways without any actual gameplay?
>>56108226
She wasn't like this in past chapters, you can thank Jan for having made her go from just a schizo to another wannabe Terra, also she used to say she wanted you to be her husband in this section.
>>
>>56108328
Apparently it only does anything when it benefits someone who ISNT the mc, because I pulled it out during the temple quest with Talon so he could read the text instead of just letting me read it off for everyone
If Jan wasn't such a bastard he'd let us have fun keeping the book and learn magic like the Xen Mages have, maybe make it act like the battle launcher from gen 5 for free buffs but alas we dont ever live in the good timeline
>>
File: downer.png (36 KB, 770x608)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
I had it setup, pyre with tailwind and most of it's health and only one left is arceus, used eruption and...10% damage. I had pyre and fetch'd who was sashed out at 1 hp, and I wasn't sure how to get to just arceus with this team in a better spot, so I used some revival herbs to get noivern and talonflame back up to cycle back around to pyre who was then able to take down arceus because it's health drained from life orb. new world wasn't giving me a huge problem, I just didn't have a good plan for the team and my hail mary didn't work. fuck
>>
File: m-mommy.jpg (260 KB, 1462x828)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>56108339
>also she used to say she wanted you to be her husband in this section.
I miss that
>>
File: Spoiler Image (37 KB, 770x608)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>I am now doomed to an eternity of an annoying teen mocking me who has god powers
great
>>
>>56108339
>we haven't had a single section yet with New World in Rejuvenation as far as I recall. Also Ren's girlfriend has a tentacle he- I mean Deoxys, so that sorta ties it in somehow
I know she loredumped about Reborn to Ren but her Deoxys was from before the New World, you can see her getting it in the past sections.
Karen still says you two should get married if you find her in West Gearen before starting the quest.
>>
>>56108381
>but her Deoxys was
*WASN'T
How did I fuck that up?
>>
>>56108381
>>56108399
>was from before the New World
Dear God I can't even read my own post disregard this.
>>
>forgot to get ghost rewards before doing elite 4
>would've had a choice scarf that would've let me not rely so much on tailwind
I'm retarded
>>
>>56108352
GG bro, hope you enjoy the postgame bullshit.
>>56108368
She still does does say she wants to marry the MC in West Gearen I think, which makes this section even weirder.
>>56108381
I meant the field, that's my fault to be fair, I should have clarified.
>>
>>56108427
thanks bro. this game has honestly been pretty fun outside of a handful of fights, so I have some hope for postgame
>>
>>56108352
gg
>>
>>56108339
>3 (three) badges to go
>plot still adding more mysteries
At this point main story WILL continue into "postgame", I genuinely can't see them (or anyone else, for that matter) finishing as much as half the plotpoints currently active without making each chapter 3 times as long.
Also still no seed shop haha...
>>
>>56108520
thanks
>>
>>56108352
GG
You doing all of postgame?
>>
File: Allgen.png (29 KB, 1026x800)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
This is a very pretty area. I'm surprised I got the Prison Bottle here; I would expect the devs to be far more autistic pushing Hoopa-U to the end of progression.
>>56108175
>>56108197
GGs to the both of you. Welcome to the "fun" nightclub, Bunken.
>>56108524
Right on the money.
>>
File: Allgen.png (38 KB, 1026x800)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
Oh no it was going so well too...
>>
>>56108715
thanks. I would like to try to unless something insane comes out like elena's platinum remake
>>56108727
thanks. I'm looking forward to it
>>
File: Allgen.png (41 KB, 1026x800)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
I guess this is interesting because it confirms the funny Jungian shadows can exist outside of the New World and into physical reality.
>>
File: that's pretty blatent.png (52 KB, 770x608)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
also weird coming from the character I've interacted with the least, we did maybe 2-3 things together, that's less then taka
>>
File: that's rough buddy.png (48 KB, 770x608)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>people were getting free heals off of me with moonlight for awhile
where's my fucking rent
>>
File: Allgen.png (40 KB, 1026x800)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>
File: Allgen.png (32 KB, 1026x800)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
I'd really rather not.
>>
Took me a bit to figure out how I wanted to deal with this fight without resorting to item spam since I didnt have a PC, but thankfully Curse actually helped in more ways than just cheese by changing the field. Even got a recording of this attempt since I had a plan by the end, though everything after the shadow claw was improv as that's the point I had to reset for good rng, I had it survive with a single pixel of health on one attempt before
https://files.catbox.moe/byyan1.mp4
>>
Stop talking like Saki, one is too much as is. Go back to being the other kind of mentally ill
>>
>>56108376
Nice, gj! I think that's the one with more plot anyway
>>56108175
gj too lol, so doing that quest changes your team in the HoF?
>>
Hey wait... This isn't super pokemon eevee edition!
>>
so new world isn't just one place, it can kind of take over/infect other places and warp them into something else. this reminds me of something and I don't know what
>>56108843
thanks. I hope it's entertaining if nothing else
>>
>>56108851
this is one of the most baffling components of the whole game
>>
>>56108881
How long has it been in the game? I remember seeing "atebit" music in the files of v6/8 when I first played them, but afaik this section and any section related to it wasnt in the game at all
>>
>>56108887
not sure as I've only played rejuvenation once last february
>>
25 KB
25 KB PNG
Trivial fight.
>Please wait a while before making a post
>Connection Error
>Please wait a while before making a post
gookmoot why
>>56108822
Catbox seems to be broken for me right now, but GG nonetheless.
>>56108863
It's this weird blend between collective unconscious and an actual physical thing from what I gather.
>>
File: Allgen.png (34 KB, 1026x800)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
The fuck is that Aegislash?
>>
File: file.png (171 KB, 1345x919)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>Mx.
Are we sure this isn't parody?
>>
Well guess Im finally using Heracross, don't believe I've ever actually done that before
>>
File: lunar dance.png (34 KB, 770x608)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
that gimmick near the end got me good, luckily mamoswine can learn haze. can't believe new world buffs eruption, it'll bite me later but that's so broken
>>
>>56108936
what is he even saying “mix”?
>>
>>56108918
The Crystal Aegislash, some steel/fairy fakemon variant with an uber/AG statline (think of it like the custom breloom)
It even has a backsprite, so surely you'll be able to obtain it, right? H-haha.
>>56108887
It's existed ever since v9 or whenever west gearen was made, it was just a bit different back then
I really have no idea why they changed it in 13.5 desu
>>
File: file.png (9 KB, 537x313)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>720
This is around the amount of mons in total in the base game isn't it? And there is still quite a few left
>>56108969
I guess it's supposed to be the Mr equivalent of aliens
>>
File: shelve this world.png (63 KB, 770x608)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
curse you lin I thought I was free from this
>>
>>56108971
It doesn't click spore with a hilariously inflated speed stat, so it's instantly above Breloombot in my book. It was hilariously tanky though; I assume it's got the statline of both Aegislash stances simultaneously + some extra HP to boot?
>>56108975
We'll never be free from zygarde collectable autism in fangames.
>>
>>56108968
you'd think but i'm pretty sure only entei ever uses it against you and then nothing else ever does kek
once you get jirachi you also get doom desire (which gets QUADRUPLED in power) and if you can slot it in the darknium-z move basically deletes anything for free
>>
>>56108985
"Aegislash @ Expert Belt
Level: 125
Serious Nature
Ability: Friend Guard
EVs: 1508 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
IVs: 31 HP / 31 Atk / 31 Def / 31 SpA / 31 SpD / 31 Spe
- Aurora Veil
- Heal Pulse
- Sunsteel Strike
- Dazzling Gleam"

"CRYSTAL AEGISLASH
BST 200 HP 150 ATK 150 DEF 150 SPA 150 SPD 70 SPE
Steel Fairy
Friend Guard"

very fun!
>>
File: julia I kneel.png (40 KB, 770x608)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
idk how julia managed to convince someone of this but I can't be mad
>>56108993
>1508 hp
jesus christ
>>
>>56109004
it is a 6v2, tbf
>>
I won't be locked out of anything if I do more missions before catching things like the lake trio or bird trio, right?
>>
File: Allgen.png (34 KB, 1026x800)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
Okay that got a chuckle.
>>56108993
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1508 HP
That explains so much
>>
>>56109027
The missions are hierarchical. You have to finish an entire tier of them before you can move on, with the exception of the ones added by the AnyGen mod afaik.
>>
>>56109041
gotcha, thanks
>>
File: animated moltres.gif (251 KB, 761x563)
251 KB
251 KB GIF
that's cool looking
>>
>>56109155
Moltres is just fucking seething that some asshole had the gal to pour coolant in its favourite volcano.
>>
>>56109004
Julia is such a based retard, that she can turn the people around her into actual retards.
>>
>>56109155
kinda lessened by the 4 frame steam particles surrounding it though
>>
>>56108975
"This" being the troon and Anna?
>>
Same bro
>>56109155
Yeah, a lot of, if not every legendary got one of those iirc
>>
>>56109196
I hate the fact that the entire joke around this character - that he uses a water team and thus can't hurt Shade's Shedinja and why he went insane - got completely ruined by the fact Shade doesn't actually use a Shedinja
I know Shedinja is a shitmon in the AI's hands but cmon
>>
File: Allgen.png (29 KB, 1026x800)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
I'm not sure if Blake or Terra is going to get banned for yelling nigger into the automated voip monitoring system in modern CoD first, but they're both definitely going to be speedrunning it.
>>
>>56109252
do you think you shoot with guns, with a pokemon, or as a pokemon in that
>>
I wish I stayed dead after that volcano
>>
>>56109310
Palworld sequel Mystery Dungeon spinoff. All of the above and preferably at once.
>>
victory road minecarts fucking suck
who came up with this shit
>>
File: Sakitron.png (302 KB, 810x800)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>56109315
RoboSaki has a better character then Saki
>>
>>56109332
In the first minecart room I was basedfacing because it reminded me of gameboy zelda.
In the last minecart room I was tired of them and somehow not even halfway done with victory road yet. It really is just 2 dungeons stacked on top of each other basically.
>>
>>56108426
You also could've gotten one from the eeveelution petting quest right before victory road, if allgen doesn't change that reward
>>
>>56108973
There are 731 non-legendaries/mythicals (including Type: Null, Silvally, Phione) and ~75 legendaries
>>
What's this faggot's problem anyways
I thought jobphira was supposed to be distracting him
>>
File: Allgen.png (24 KB, 1026x800)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
Fuck the underwater field. That is all.
>>
File: new world blues.png (32 KB, 770x608)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
I really hate abilities that just negate taunt, it made getting rid of the aromatise with the focus sash annoying, had to gamble until revaroom's iron head flinched it. also new world buffing moonblast is kicking my ass, need to invest in more steel/poison types. stopping here for the night
>>
>>56109465
Toxapex is a god in New World if you can find a dark type to pair it with since a lot of psychic moves are buffed in New World, but its ground weakness is nearly entirely negated by New World neutering the best ground moves. Similarly, it might be worth it to teach your ground mons High Horsepower over EQ so they're not dead weight on New World.
>>
>>56109479
that's a good idea, I'll miss my precious tailwind+earthquake spam though. thanks
>>
I think I actually fucking softlocked in this retarded minecart puzzle
>>
>>56109562
no I didn't actually I figured it out
>>
>There's at least four more chambers, probably six
I'm going to wither and die
I HATE STRENGTH PUZZLES
I HATE MINECARTS
>>
File: Allgen.png (41 KB, 1026x800)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
Possible thread banner?
>>
>>56109630
how many lels are ingame?
>>
>battle spirit
>Damp Rock Politoad lead
wowza
>turn 1 scalds into a burn
how bold, how unique

Seriously was the burn chance of scald pumped to 100% or something every time it's been used it's hit a burn first hit every time like 8 times now
>>
File: Allgen.png (30 KB, 1026x800)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
Webniggers deserve to be set up on.
>>
File: savage.png (62 KB, 1024x768)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>56109697
fuck this one in particular
>>
>>56109730
It's a bit interesting that those ghosts of previous champions have gen5 teams, but when the fuck did they even go through the league
>>
File: Allgen.png (48 KB, 1026x800)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
Oh no don't tell me you're going to belt out a sobstory about how you turned a new leaf like Blake tried to also.
>>
File: Allgen.png (47 KB, 1026x800)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>You beat Lin so I'm not seething at you anymore
What.
>>
>>56109786
Are they trying to spin it as
>I joined originally to one-up you or betray them or whatever but was forced to stay by Lin
>>
>>56109794
No he's just inexplicably very chummy and not butthurt. For someone who's spent the past hundred hours doing nothing but seething, this is very out of character. I was expecting it to be something like
>Umbral Fern is a decent guy who goes back to being a shitter when you beat him
but no they're just playing it completely straightfaced.
>>
47 KB
47 KB PNG
This is weird and uncomfortable, stop it.
>>
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>56109811
Fern has been replaced by a zoroark skinwalker. That's the only explanation for this.
>>
File: Allgen.png (35 KB, 1026x800)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>
>>56108993
So that thing doesn't change stances, were they just too lazy to make more than one sprite
>>
File: Allgen.png (36 KB, 1026x800)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
kek
>>
>>56109829
No it's job is to try and make the Mega Diancie it fights alongside hard to kill with Friendguard and Aurora Veil support.
>>
File: Allgen.png (39 KB, 1026x800)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
How the tables have turned.
>>
>All that matters is you pick pokemon you enjoy playing.
>And I happen to enjoy Porygon2, Azumarill, and Aegislash all on Fairy Tail Field
fuck off nigger
>>
>When everything seems lost and you're at the end of the road, I want you to remind yourself, to never give up, and never stop fighting.
Thank you for the words of encouragement random spirit
I'll be sure to keep them in mind... tomorrow
Total Whiteouts: 68 (+3 to spirit-related shenanigans)
>>
>>56108969
Appearantly it's pronounced Macs.
>>
File: pr0888.jpg (171 KB, 1024x768)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
I dunno, she must've done that while I had to go back to the city to grab a TM. Turns out I don't need it though, the Garchomp isn't 75 in this mod for some reason
>>
File: pr0890.jpg (280 KB, 1024x768)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
Vicky didn't have that thing when I fought her, either
>>
File: pr0891.jpg (275 KB, 1024x768)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
Instead, she keeps showing me her fucking bear's ass every time
>>
File: Cheeki breeki.gif (206 KB, 1026x800)
206 KB
206 KB GIF
Ended up falling asleep thanks to my cold medicine, I'll do a bit of progress before I head out for work again.
The way they describe the anomaly here reminds me of STALKER.
>>56108470
It's not all bad despite my constant whining, I'm just extremely stubborn, the issue is that many fights are gimmicks or have infuriating things going for them, so you have to constantly adapt to each of 'em.
>>56108524
According to Jan (so you know this is extremely unreliable) postgame is going to be rather short and nowhere near as long as Reborn's, like I already alluded, this is very likely untrue, we still have a few places in Aevium to explore like Artrica and such that have no bearing on the story YET (I'm fairly certain Jan posted images of Kreiss' house once during a post) and that castle from Saki's grandma's backstory that's been an uncompleted section in the files for ages, the mining town south of route 2 that is still yet to be added, granted most of this will likely just be side content but still, it's very clear Jan will do anything besides actually completing the game and it's very clear from the quality of Paragon Karma Files that he wants to torpedo Rejuvenation.
I am actually surprised we still don't have a seed shop, but then again considering Jan locked eviolite to an extremely hard to reach place behind a sidequest, behind a secret area in said sidequest, well......I don't think he wants players to have fun, at all.
>>56108843
Not entirely certain since you don't really get a hall of fame after beating Lin and such despite still being considered the champion.
>>56108887
Hard to confirm since Jan surprisingly did have an outline for stuff in Rejuvenation since way back on the game's first versions, he only added this section in v9 because he has to rip off Reborn by copying Terra's section, but I do recall looking up the music files in v7 and I do recall seeing "atebit" as well.
>>
File: pr0894.jpg (316 KB, 1024x768)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
tfw she's hanging out with you but keeps talking about another guy
>>
File: pr0895.jpg (249 KB, 1024x768)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
Oh, the mod removed that line where he says he only needs one mon or something
>>56110428
I thought you can see a hof screen through the PC
>>
File: pr0896w.jpg (280 KB, 1024x768)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
Took longer to work on the nose than anything else. Hell, it took a long time to find a merchant pic in the archves, wtf. Do people not post those anymore?
>>
>>56110428
>rather short and nowhere near as long as Reborn's
I'm assuming that's only in the amount of legendaries/quests, if it's even true to any degree at all. Each legend quest will probably take thrice as long as in Reborn, especially if they feel the need to make all the characters have some time in the spotlight.
>>
>>56110440
Oh you're right, you actually can.
>>56110454
Oh gods you're right, Jan would make extremely long hallway simulator quests for each shitter in Rejuvenation wouldn't he?
>>
File: pr0897.jpg (198 KB, 1024x768)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
Finally got a picture of that new snow whatever field. Slows non-Ice mons so Glaceon outspeeds it the next turn, boosts Ice damage a lot, to the point of one-shotting even things that are neutral to Ice, weakens Fire and makes Rock neutral to Ice, on top of the usual snow thing of raising Defense for Ice, plus there's also some message about freezing the rain before, but I don't remember where I used that. tl;dr it's too much, but it's fun as fuck
>>
>>56110445
kek.
>>56110464
The AG version of the mountain Blake fight with such a field would be one of the most foul things to grace an Essentials game.
>>
File: pr0898.jpg (263 KB, 1024x768)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
Only thing is it doesn't damage this thing like heil would. Sylveon learns Skill Swap through leveling up, though. Also, normally the AI saves the PULSE shit for last, but I'm guessing the modder doesn't know how to do that. Still enjoyed how useful it was to have a Glaceon in this area, both for setting up that bullshit snow terrain, and destroying the Fire one.
>>
File: pr0905.jpg (320 KB, 1024x768)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
Wouldn't the Coomerupt "fainting" mean it actually died though, like the other PULSEs
>>
File: pr0906.jpg (293 KB, 1024x768)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
Just walk around him, lazy cunt
>>56110479
I think it's mostly a ripoff of Snowy Mountain, plus the lower Speed for non-Ice types and higher Defense for Ice
>>
File: pr0907.jpg (312 KB, 1024x768)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
See, she did walk around
>>
>Modder completely fucked up the cries of several Pokemon during quests again
Octavius-sama....you have some tough competition.
>>56110464
That sounds like one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen and if I was forced to face a fucking Baxcalibur on this field I would go fucking nuclear with rage.
>>
File: pr0910.jpg (267 KB, 1024x768)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
It's because he cries out as he strikes you
>>
File: Mein gotter.gif (263 KB, 1026x800)
263 KB
263 KB GIF
Edgekino GODS.....we've won....there's no surpassing this.
>>
File: pr0911.jpg (335 KB, 1024x768)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
And she got a quick death instead of getting worse and worse. This probably still counts as a cuckening, so that makes 11. It's made even worse by the mod just making it a straight up fight aside from one gimmick, and half of this team is still unhurt.
>>
File: pr0913.jpg (269 KB, 1024x768)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
I'm guessing this line was a more recent addition. Just fish it out now then, if it's actually fine.
>>
File: pr0916.jpg (104 KB, 1024x768)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
That's what she gets for not looking up his early life
>>
>>56110490
>muh items
Well then why do I get sent back to the Pokecenter when I get beaten? It feels like they wanted to make Solaris too competent (despite being extremely incompetent) he never backs down after being beaten in battle, here he just heals, Fiore manor he wants Sirius to burn it down (which he could still do I don't think public pools are immune to catching fire) and in Agate he only VAMOOSES after Sirius points out his team has been Great Replacemented and they could just gank him.
>>56110524
Lumi's disease gets cured by New World Shaymin's right? Same could've happened to her unless she's dead when you return post restoration.
>>
File: pr0922.jpg (190 KB, 1024x768)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
Who keeps healing me?! Anyway, only half were damaged, and the shitload of trainers got all 9 Eeveelutions to the cap, so I really hope the wasteland shit isn't too long.
>>
File: pr0924.jpg (262 KB, 1024x768)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
I guess it's a nice touch how they all have new sadder dialogue
>>56110536
Damn, so that's why she's still alive even with the timeskip? Even sadder
>>
File: Autumn snail.gif (270 KB, 1026x800)
270 KB
270 KB GIF
I need to get more glitter balls, fuck the modder knocked it out of the park with a home run when it comes to the ruin quartet shinies.
>>56110536
Wait.....Kiki's subconscious or her soul was in the void, yet she's never brought back in any way, meanwhile Eclipse, a literal nobody is, that's kinda funny in retrospect.
>>
File: pr0925.jpg (312 KB, 1024x768)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
Mx. Xe Jinping really does seem more like a replacement for troondev's self-insert though, when that one just had to be killed off to avoid self-inserting too blatantly. They more or less perform the exact same role.
>>
>>56110545
Hell there's very clearly more of her in the void than there is of Taka. How does Noel even revive Eclipse, someone who's soul got burned and he doesn't even know. Does he just go "Oh so that's how they revive people" and pull the first person he can back from the dead followed by not using his God power for anything other than the Arceus quest. Hell does having a will to live influence resurrection? Taka only revives if you beating Garchomp and taking him along in the desert motivates him enough right, I never got to that part.
>>
>>56110569
And I think it's only in Anna's route too since doing what I did and doing the Ana smiles stuff but still jobbing to the gremLin puts you in what's referred to the Zero/Kyurem/Hell route.
Kiki even died in a similar manner to Taka in Tania's gym and she clearly wanted to live despite "the gift" killing her, it's just bizarre what characters they decide get to live and which don't.
>>
>>56110626
It's not just Anna route, R-determination, which is beating chomp and taking Taka with you in the desert, revives him. Zero/Kyurem/hell is when you tell him to leave in the desert.
>>
File: The sun's might.gif (189 KB, 1026x800)
189 KB
189 KB GIF
Whiteouts: 294
This thing is faster than it should be normally, my Delphox is timid and it's base speed is 4 points above Chi-Yu's, it's not scarfed either, so something's off.
>>56110637
Oh, I see, so he'll show up again, I guess the wiki was wildly incorrect about this.
>>
File: BAD FISH.gif (195 KB, 1026x800)
195 KB
195 KB GIF
Oh no, it's retarded.
>>
>My 104 speed timid Delphox is outsped by the Chi-Yu
>My 100 speed adamant Galarian Zapdos which is tied with Chi-Yu in base speed outsped it
What.......?
>>
>>56110675
Okay, fuck I'm retarded, I keep forgetting New World mechanics and the morning coffee didn't kick in yet.
>>
>Game is straight up cheating during the Chien-Pao fight and letting it ignore the negative effects of New World
I am not surprised, just very annoyed, thankfully in a karmic sense of catharsis the walking cancer missed Icicle Crash and got deleted from existence.
>>
File: Darkest ice.gif (261 KB, 1026x800)
261 KB
261 KB GIF
I've become ruin, the destroyer of OU.
>>
So there's a bug, I'm going to assume it's the modder's fault, that enables you to somehow leave Citae Astrae via the old gate room we entered the place with Radomus and Cain, which lets you just straight up get into pre-restoration Reborn, I don't even know how no one noticed this while playtesting this mod but as we've seen countless times, it's not like any of these devs actually playtest their shite anyway.
>>
I sadly didn't find this out before, but there's this whole elaborate puzzle in the LCCC aka the hell with PULSE Mr.Mime involving data chips, apparently it's how you obtain Mega Charizard Y, I wished I had found this out earlier.
>>
I still have absolute no clue how you're meant to do the Charizardite Y puzzle without a guide since the LCCC is absolute shit to traverse, but in wondering around I found the orphanage key near were Sigmund was before he got mangled, I thought there were some lore sections in the orphanage but all I found was the Alakazanite.
>>
File: Took a while.gif (129 KB, 1026x800)
129 KB
129 KB GIF
Okay, I found it, you need to access two panels and then randomly stumble into an obscure exit near the southeast of the tunnels.
>>
File: For fuck's sake Jan.gif (233 KB, 1026x800)
233 KB
233 KB GIF
I have become electrorape, the zapper of children.
Jokes aside, I just noticed Jan stole this plot point and used it for Erin's backstory relating to Alice in Karma Files and despite it making her look like a giant bitch towards her sister she's still "in the right" because it's Erin and she's never wrong according to Jan.
>>
>>56110830
Why is his sister bedridden? I thought she was just depressed or something and that's why she went ACK. Isn't that why he became a shrink and not, y'know, a real doctor
>>
File: That's for the better.gif (113 KB, 1026x800)
113 KB
113 KB GIF
Sigmund's parents are surprisingly based for not letting their son read (((marvelshit))).
>>56110900
She was sick with "le generic incurable disease", then got depressed because her parents were far too strict with her and her brother, as well as her medication making her fell like shit, at least as far as I remember that was the case.
>>
Allgen or Yang if I want to inflict Reborn on myself again?
>>
Whiteouts: 296
I am so tired of every single fight coming down to "opponent gets free boost on broken field and even stuff as bulky as specially defensive Ting-Lu with an assault vest can't survive stray hits from shit stains like Jirachi, what lovely design.
>>56111002
Yang is a shitty difficulty mod that doesn't really do that much on normal while on intense difficulty it's hell on earth kaizo shittery, it also adds a few small events and such to the game. All Gen mostly just adds new gen stuff and it also has a heightened difficulty mode of Anything Goes, definitely up to preference on how much you want to suffer, I'd recommend All Gen.
>>
>>56111044
>I am so tired of every single fight coming down to "opponent gets free boost on broken field and even stuff as bulky as specially defensive Ting-Lu with an assault vest can't survive stray hits from shit stains like Jirachi, what lovely design.
I havent popped into these threads in a while but I love that you could be talking about several different games and I could not pick which one, some things dont change
>>
If I had a penny for every single time I've seen utter bullshit like Psychic's 10% chance to drop special defense happening 8 times in a single fight nearly in a roll or my Pokemon getting frozen by stray Ice Beams 3 times in the same fight I'd be fucking rich, which is weird THAT IT KEEPS FUCKING HAPPENING.
>>56111057
Yeah for some bizarre and very retarded reason Moonblast gets boosted to high hell on Psychic Field on Reborn and the AI is so unafraid due to it having PULSE 2 bulk that it just sits there, boosting for free and taking no damage while it can easily 1 shot everything I have, I hate this.
>>
>>56111044
all gen might be more for me then, the og reborn difficulty was fine for me so mostly just looking at the new mons
>>
You pissed me off, you get the icy sword tiger weasel.
>>
I can bake
>>
>>56111380
New
>>56111380
New
>>56111380
New
>>56111380
New

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.