[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1727732329198279.png (8 KB, 1014x760)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
Last Time:
>a bunch of games are played
>chaos dreams ends up being just okay
>misty orange proves the superior schizokino
>atlas turns out decent for orevald
>bizarre turns out good for mercury
>we begin pokemon undertale edition
>it has the quality you'd expect

>What is this?
This is a thread where a bunch of autists come together and play shitty fangames. Join if you want.

>How do I join?
Just make a name and/or tripcode and start posting images.

>Archive
https://rentry.org/vp-Plays-Thread-Archive

>Fangame Bingo Card Generator
https://bingobaker.com/#6636f8a719381479
>>
>>56514343
Okay I wasn’t interested in these threads before, but now I’m interested.
>>
The only notable thing about Pap's fight was a level 16 Vanillish. The cemetery pokemon are overpowered so far.
>>
>a picture of the woman's locker room with a person of transition in there with them

>>56514336
i'll give it a bit too then give it a similar treatment i think
i actually wouldn't mind if it was some schizophrenic piece of shit, being boring is so much fucking worse
>>
which one of the guys at the table do you think is the 'he'

>>56514359
the spanish just can't help themselves can they
>>
>>56514359
>american fangames: hides pokefucking in secluded locations as one off gagsexcept for empyrean
>spanish fangames: pokefucking is easier then breathing
>>
I can't believe I'm saying this, but even Overtime, a crappy TF2 version of Undertale I played ages back was far better than this game because it at least had effort put into it and the premise was kinda funny.
>>56514364
Yeah, I wouldn't even mind if was weird and stupid, but it's just fucking boring.
>>
>Game based after Undertale
>Papyrus wants to hang out
>Dialogue is 1:1, even mentioning it's Papryus' first time hanging out with anyone
Frisk was an asshole then?
>>
Oh shit Fantasy life music? Did they run out of Undertale/Pokemon songs?!
>>
haha get it? like SNOWGRAVE?

the one interesting thing in this game and it's still uninteresting, wow

>>56514385
maybe this version of frisk did a genocide playthrough before their true pacifist
>>56514381
all he had to do was go onto AO3, find some deranged pokemon undertale fanfic, and just adapt it, it's not like pokemon fangame developers need an excuse to steal shit from more 'talented' people
>>
File: file.png (638 KB, 884x1060)
638 KB
638 KB PNG
it's over...
>>
>>56514406
No… not hispanokino…
>>
i know it'd be hard to implement the 'it's blue' shit into a pokemon fight but you could have done something, anything

why does this game have an easy mode lmao

>>56514406
haha....
if this ends up killing this game and rejuv goes onto be fully completed i will know there is no god
>>
not like this was unexpected but lol
>>
My head hurts a bit from the 1:1 dialogue when they add things like this.
I'm still pushing to see if Ter snaps
>>
>you can get 999 rare candies from a fat guy at the start of the game
>you can then sell them all to become a multimillionaire
nice 'design'
>>
Need all five of the base Regis for a hidden path on route 5.
>>
>>56514406
>not even under his username, it has pokemon in the damn title of the patreon
hope he's speedrunning development, how do people not know by now
>>
oh right, there's an evil team in this game

>the evil team is being run by the deltarune characters
lol? is this a hate message for deltatroon for taking away from undertale's popularity
also
>this character was encased in ice for long enough to be put in a museum as a display
>somehow became the boss of this evil team instantly which had been operating for at least some time before the story
>>
>berdly killed susie
lmao

i love how the music in this game is just broken

>>56514463
i tried looking it up, looks like it goes to the ducumon patreon of all things
>>
when's big A showing up

how does palkia work if all the pokemon in this world are transformed undertale monsters
>>
In Dive City, showing the npc in the top right house a pineco gives Brick Break
>>
>undyne the undying theme plays on her last pokemon
lol

how do you make an undertale fangame and not even have the genocide/pacifist route split anyway, literally probably the biggest part of the original game

stopping for now. don't know if i'll come back
>>
>beating
At least the devs copied this from Undertale
>>
>Trainers still fight you even if you beat the leader
O-oh...
>>
>Makes Berdly aware he's copying from Noelle
Palkia fight isn't worth talking about.
>>
Must've passed through one of Hoopa's rings...
>>
File: BoOoO.png (97 KB, 642x520)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
About to take on Muffet's team. Really has been "Pokemon with a undertale coating"
>>
>>56514900
wonder if it even has more then one ending
>>
The gym puzzle can burn in hell. I'm guessing my game runs fast, so avoiding the ariados was very frustrating. Onto to Mettaton I guess
>>56514948
I highly doubt it. Unless it's something like one single choice at the end of the game
>>
File: Monster genocide.png (107 KB, 642x520)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
FINALLY
>>
>>56515000
Shit, nevermind. Ter is now training under Undyne's wings
>>
File: Untitled drawing.png (65 KB, 960x720)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
I'm sorry it looks scuffed
>>
Everytime I spin during the gym, the female model appears
>>
>>56515099
nice twin tower dubs. weird thing to reference nowadays
>>
>>56515099
Kek
This translation was probably done on 9/11, unless there was some extra secret twin towers joke in undertale
>>
The starters from Alphys can mega evolve
>>56515124
>>56515137
I had to hold in a laugh for a good few minutes when I saw it
>>
>Go to Ancient town
>Buy ev lowering berries
>Go to shopping mall 9
>Buy the proper ev raising items because they're 1200 poke each
>???
>Profit
>>
I guess she caught a new one. It was male the last few fights.
>>
GO AWAY TERRA NIMBUS AAAA
Made it to Met city
>>
Stopped for now. Asgore next. Biggest "twists" are that Susie is on a timer before she goes back to gatr and the MC is the grandchild for Frisk.
>>
>>56514377
The one sitting next to her, having undertale on mind
>>
>>56514401
>maybe this version of frisk did a genocide playthrough before their true pacifist
I would like to see how a geno run would work on this fangame desu
>>
>>56514425
Maybe the "it's blue" thing could make flying type moves fuckin useless or smthn
>>
>>56514477
Why are the grunts humans but berdly is the leader? Why not shoehorn in deltarune darkners or smthn
>>
Itd be cool if they added an evil run where you join the bad guys or smthn to add a geno run equivalent in this poketale fangame
>>
>>56515549
Just play Rejuv, it's a more faithful recreation of pokemon undertale
Or don't because Rejuv is shit
>>
>>56514463
it seems he somehow genuinely didn't see the problem with it kek
He did remove it pretty quick at least, but it'd be really fucked if this got killed before Jan's, or hell, Deso's patreon kills their respective games
>>56515099
kek
>>56515492
>the MC is the grandchild for Frisk.
seems really dumb considering all the 1:1 dialogue tbdesu
this probably would've turned out better if it was just literally untertale but pokemon instead of this boring mishmash
>>
I can resist no longer...because I LOVE JOHTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO from spain
>>
File: rekkles has options.png (82 KB, 962x692)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
you get more starter options then I expected, I usually see this in things like rowe or difficulty hacks. but of course there's only one option for me
>>
File: nice water.webm (2.62 MB, 953x621)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB WEBM
idk why the webm has those bridge glitches but that's not happening in-game
>>
File: that's strange.png (64 KB, 962x692)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
might explain why it's a four gym demo kek
>>
File: rekkles gym structure.png (152 KB, 962x1993)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
it's different then doing all of one region then the other if nothing else
>>
rival chooses type advantage mon, love to see it. also my cyndaquil started with beserk as an ability which will be funny when it learns ember in 2 years
>>
File: Spoiler Image (165 KB, 962x692)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
cutscenechads are eating good once more
>>
it seems like you can't toggle speedup in battle
>>
you get your pokemon healed when you step into a pokemon center, a bit soulless for me but fine. like tradition you can get rare candies off a table as well
>>
File: rookidee approved.png (76 KB, 962x692)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
I like how some of the backgrounds have wild pokemon in them
>>
I'm probably joining in on Rekkles, how is it so far?
>>
>>56516594
it's good so far, runs well, everything looks nice. some translation issues but that's the usual raizen thing
>>
some dick moves though, one trainer for a side quest had a keen eye rock ruff that would debuff you with sand attack and leer, and I just fought another trainer near cherrygrove with a sandyghast that spammed harden
>>
Well, there I thought Unbound doesnt have annoying ass time wasting side quests, but here we are ...
>>
>>56514343
bros where are you getting the english translation i see in the screenshots
>>
>>56516645
https://www.mediafire.com/file/n6yzxnclf2uys7c/Poketale.zip/file
>>
File: Tough choice.gif (431 KB, 1282x912)
431 KB
431 KB GIF
I'm pretty split between what I'll get, I'm tempted to go with the old faithful fox witch, but I do like Feraligatr too, but it's "giga form" is literally just Insurgence's Mega form for it.
>>56516602
Noted.
>>56516635
There's a way worse one later.
>>
>The rival girl is making Dedenne noises
Hmmmmm.....
>>
File: a bit mean.png (87 KB, 962x692)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>tanky greavard that he'll heal with a potion
when you see the cave outside of violet city you should save. if you look at elm's computer it mentions he loves showdown, I'm wondering if that's a hint
>>
File: I can imagine why.gif (487 KB, 1282x912)
487 KB
487 KB GIF
Ethan ended up with Jasmine it seems.
>>56516699
How tough is the difficulty so far aside from this fight? Also kek, speaking of showdown, the absolute fucking shitstorm that were the recent tier shifts.
>>
>A spic fangame that doesn't crash on reset
N-NANI?!
>>
>>56516717
no cheating like early evolutions or a goldeen with surf but some of the enemy trainers will debuff you hard or buff themselves. also get something that learns non-normal moves quickly, already encountering trainers with ghost types
>>
File: Cute.gif (420 KB, 1282x912)
420 KB
420 KB GIF
Awwww.
>>56516731
Noted again, I imagine the Ghost spams starts around sprout tower.
>>
>>56514343
>pokemon parody of undertale
what's the point? the game's already a parody of pokemon
>>
The overworld encounters are neat but the way it's handled is kinda ass.
>>56516790
It's not even a parody, just a really shitty fangame using an undertale coat of paint to try and get attention, fuck the game doesn't even have anything to deal undershit half the time anyway.
>>
well I whined about ghost types and the game heard, noah is gonna be either really annoying or way easier to deal with now
>>
>>56516808
yeah it's not great, especially in narrow zones like sprout tower
>>
Speaking of the encounters, remember how Wagie used to complain about the wild encounter themes in rebornlikes being champion themes and it being really obnoxious? This game uses some anime final battle for wild encounters and I got jumpscared by it a few times because the song goes off like a fucking explosion, it's really not fitting and it's already getting really fucking obnoxious.
>>56516820
What sucks the most is the spawns are really random and they despawn way too fast.
>>
>6 years of being beaten by kids with yellow rats has finally gotten to him
>>
File: birdbrain.png (53 KB, 962x692)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>super potions
>level 14 noctowl
I just wanted a fun time in JOHTOOOOOOOOOO...oh well. at least the ruins of alph should be open now
>>
Uh oh, looks like a hard fight ...
>>
>tms are single use
why is this coming back
>>
>>56516908
Not a single person in this entire planet likes single use TMs or TRs, I don't understand why so many game devs are obsessed with this crap.
>>
File: comfychads.png (136 KB, 962x692)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
secretbaseGODS...
>>
File: game redeemed.png (169 KB, 962x692)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>instead of route nurses or jesus bushes you can find these secret bases in the trees
>heal pokemon, grow berries, talk and fight your rivals, etc.
my interest in this game has been renewed
>>
>>56516913
Boomers are obsessed with that shit cus nostalgia so they keep adding them into their fangames
>>
>route nurse same route of secret base, just a bit further down
nevermind kek, still useful though
>>
is this good, cringe, or cringekino?
>>
IVs are fucking me over so hard as usual, I just want to get a usable Nidoran.
>>56516949
Holy shit that's soulful.
>>56516951
Yeah, I've certainly seen my fair share of fellow oldtards on /vp/ who think shit like no special/physical split is good, I didn't like this shit back when I was a kid playing Red and I certainly don't fucking like it now.
>>56516994
The dogshit undershit fangame? Absolute fucking shit, Rekkles though seems pretty decent.
>>
>>56517006
>2 playthroughs going on at once
jesus christ people
>>
you can get aron downstairs in union cave, but the roaming pokemon spawn is fickle
>>
I hate retarded puzzles so goddamn much
>>
File: Spoiler Image (139 KB, 962x692)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
this game really has the feel of 3 buds going on an adventure, like the first two seasons of the anime
>>
I really like the sorta reimagined Johto areas, Cherrygrove feels a lot more distinct now and like an actual coastal city.
>>56517010
That's not really unusual here, especially considering this is sort of a filler thread.
>>
File: Leafy.gif (255 KB, 1282x912)
255 KB
255 KB GIF
IVs were a mistake, also been a long time since I've seen a gen 1 or 2 fangame/romhack with Leaf.
Though if this game is 5 years after Gold and Silver, which was 3 years after Kanto, Leaf should be a young woman by now instead of a kid.
>>
>The Togepi egg you get here hatches really fast and for some bizarre due to shitcode gets duplicated, so you get 2 Togepi eggs instead of 1
>>
>Ce, the oc character of "Sliph Company" for this game, is the big boss of Team Geno.
Next, I want Shiro, the other oc, to be Ce's father
>>
so this game does have level caps, it's 20 for bugsy
>>
>>56517136
Leaf...
>>
JFC, okay game
>Frisk had MC's father
>Frisk did the genocide/pacifist ending thing
>Chara (A girl in this game) possessed Frisk in order to rule the world
>Had Ce before she died
>Ce is Ter's father
>This makes MC and Ter cousins or something IDFK
I should've gone back to bed
>>
>>56517136
Why is the file a gif? It doesn't even move
>>
>>56516893
>The background is the actual stage instead of some standard background
Holy soul...
>>
>Tries to enter dark cave
>Game crashes
>>56517239
Yeah this seems par for the course with the absolute retardation related to undertale.
>>56517245
Because snipping tool is shit, sadly I'm still debating on what capture software I should use over it.
>>
>>56517257
>Because snipping tool is shit, sadly I'm still debating on what capture software I should use over it.
I see
>>
Dear pokemon fangame developers,
Sometimes people are no good with stealth sections.
Sincerely, some random person on the internet
>>
bugsy's gym gimmick is jank, save before using the levers
>>
>>56517264
OH NO.
>Make it past stealth section
>This it's a normal team galactic teleport puzzle
>Enter room
>Guard spots me
>Throws me right outside the building
>Need to redo stealth section
>>
File: Spoiler Image (121 KB, 962x692)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
don't see this gimmick very often, wonder if this means mega is out
>>
>Clicks C on a random spot in dark cave near the water
>Gets a moon stone
????????????
Also it seems speed up is really broken in this game like Bunken said earlier, it crashes the game inside of cave maps.
>>
Okay it's not even speedup, the game just crashes all the fucking time inside cave maps.
>>
File: give and take.png (56 KB, 962x692)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
single use tms are trash, but this selection and the prices are pretty good
>>
Caught both a Bellsprout and Budew with incredibly good natures and IVs and now I'm really split between which I should use.
>>
don't use the goldenrod department store elevator
>>56517377
bellsprout
>>
orevald if you want your fire fox get 35 pokemon in the dex and find bill's house in goldenrod
>>
>>
File: Spoiler Image (119 KB, 962x692)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
keep forgetting she exists
>>
File: Johto champs.gif (385 KB, 1282x912)
385 KB
385 KB GIF
Team so far, fairly different from my old Johto team so far.
>>56517391
Noted.
>>56517408
I already got 'er as a starter but nice to know the other starters are available via dex completion.
>>
The ultimate fight
>>
>>56514343
>make undertale pokemon game
>it isn't mystery dungeon adjacent setting
what were they thinking?
>>
>>56517522
they weren't
>>
Fantasy Life please leave me alone. I'm still hurting from the delay that'll become several delays
Made it to Canine Town. Have all eight badges, evil plot still going on
>>
5 seconds later
>>
File: thanks fuckner.png (115 KB, 962x692)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
after a gym leader raid at the ruins I get fly before gym 3, the full moon beatdown continues
>>
>>56517593
i forgot to mention it but alphys' machine in the undertroon fangame acts as a fly just after gym 1 too. fullmoontroons stay losing
>>
File: Feeling motivated.gif (380 KB, 1282x912)
380 KB
380 KB GIF
>Blue color scheme
>Talk of motivation
Oh yeah, it's all coming together.
>>56517593
Spic fangames are just built different.
>>
>They even have npcs move out of the way during cutscenes
MYTHKEKS, IT'S SO FUCKING OVER.
>>
Skill link Greninja... Gods. I whited out.
>>
>>56517641
GAME STOP
I lost, I was mashing A to heal, the game gave me 999 Rare candies. I ALREADY got the one from the fat npc in Ancient Town. WTF is easy mode like if normal mode is this?!
>>
File: cool change.png (80 KB, 962x692)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
they changed the wall puzzles, you can't just use an escape rope for free items anymore. you're given a riddle in unown and have to input text to solve, but you're limited to whatever unown are currently unlocked, so I can't solve the first one which I'm pretty sure is palkia because I don't have access to L. I also am not sure how you get more because I've checked the two I have access two and I seem to get more randomly, I didn't have the ! unown before making this post
>>
File: Kaizo it is.gif (325 KB, 1282x912)
325 KB
325 KB GIF
Whiteouts: 1
I see we're going for the no fun kaizo approach, I don't necessarily hate increases in difficulty and in fact it's something I wished spic fangames did a bit better, but this is just stupid, Falkner's team is perfectly designed to destroy everything you might have up to this point, they even gave his Noctowl a fucking lum berry so you can't status it and it will nuke your Pokemon by this point in the game, that together with the fucking constant super potion spam on a fight against Pokemon who have fairly high BST by this point in the game is really fucking stupid and shouldn't be a thing.
>>
>I saved right before facing Falkner
>The game ate my save and returned me all the way back when I was catching mons before going to sprout tower, it even deleted my save in sprout tower as well
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh......I get it's a beta dude, I do, but this is really fucking shitty.
>>
This guy has every possible hold item.
This music for this area is annoying, it the song that plays at the very end of Asriel's fight.
>>
I'm dying Squirtle
>>
No mints, but a npc will change your natures if you know how to translate/look up Spanish
>>
File: Spoiler Image (59 KB, 960x692)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
caught an N which let me solve the second puzzle letting me access the hidden mines, they seem to be infinite
>>56517685
sorry bro, that really sucks. this is definitely the buggiest one we've played in awhile
>>
Stumbled into a Jigglypuff by accident and learned it has Misty Surge in this game, weird but okay.
>>56517706
Thanks and yup, I get spic fangames tend to be a bit on the crappier side when it comes to coding but this one has some really fucking annoying problems.
>>
They're taking my Pokevial away...
>>56517685
That's rough
>>
No special theme for E4 Alphys. GG devs.
>>
>>56517192
Shiro is the TRUE Leader of Geno

E4 was Blooky, Undyne (with geno theme), Berdly (Kek), Alphys and Champ Sans
>>
Shiro is using Omega flowey's theme
>>
>>56517769
kek
literally so many undertroonale characters you could have picked. asriel, flowey, kris, spamton?
>>
I lost to 1 hp on megahoundoom, now I get cutscene hell
>>
Finally a city with unusual or even slightly interesting map design. Kinda missed those.

Uh, and 6 badges already. This is really quick
>>
>>56517812
have fun with that town's gym gimmick
>>
>>56517725
Yup.
>>56517769
This game shits the bed so hard, imagine making an undershit based game and barely even using characters from it.
>>
I lost even worse to shiro and turned into girafarig.
>>
I'm done. I'll never forget the sacrifice of: Fluffy Mimkyu, 1,998 rare candies, and teaching Gengar a physical move to kill Impidimp's evolution that Shiro had.
Hated everything once I got to core city and mega evolution. Fluffy on a ghost/normal mimikyu was ABSOLUTELY BROKEN. Hydrogen began falling off in usability after Core city and even then, it was only for something Chandelure to One shot.
>>
>>56517883
Oh, there is more game. I can go Underground.
>>
I really hate how absurdly rare they made Ralts for whatever reason, also beat Falkner, got into a good position with Rollout Dunsparce and the rest was history.
>>
>>56517883
GG
>>
>>56517883
GG.
>>
>>56517883
congrats
>>
File: truly a beta.png (55 KB, 962x692)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
do not enter the mines if you can't turn on debug, you will be put into a wall when you exit and will be forced to noclip out or die in the ruins. this is a game developed by el rodrigues howard
>>
>>56517899
gg
>>
File: Kaizoshit.gif (455 KB, 1282x912)
455 KB
455 KB GIF
I'm probably taking a break for a bit, spent way too much time trying to get a Ralts with passable IVs with no success.
Decided to try the rival fights in the secret base and I'm pretty sure these fuckers' mons are EV'd and in one instance I'm pretty sure the Natu had an eviolite.
>>56518005
Thanks bro.
>>
>fly hm item doesn't work
great
>>
>>56518024
FullmoonGODS are so fucking BACK!
>>
>Nintendo killed the other switch emulator
lel
>My shitcode ev slider script broke between community release and official release
it's so over, it probably has something to do with the new z move description shit
>>56517664
kino
>>56517883
gg
>>56518024
kek, Esteban fucking WON
>>
>m-maybe I just need the third badge first!
>still doesn't work
I'd take shitstones 2 taxi service over a broken hm, fuck
>>
>>56518064
damn they got ryujinx too? they're on a rampage lately, hopefully they stay away from gba or we might be forced to play the shittier essentials games
>>
File: file.png (599 KB, 1395x865)
599 KB
599 KB PNG
>>56518099
Fuckner got the last laugh kek
>>56518109
Apparently, according to shitcord
>>
>>56518064
Yeah I've been shitposting on /v/ about this
Not like it matters, you'll still be able to get it from basically anywhere. They're just trying to get rid of the people who could make a Switch 2 emulator, I think
>>56518149
>the rotomnigger didn't even know what it was
Kek
>>
File: nice fog.webm (2.68 MB, 953x621)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB WEBM
this game is buggy as hell but it has some great backgrounds
>>56518149
he certainly did. I wonder if he was granted the privilege of not going to jail and paying millions for the rest of his life
>>
>>56518210
I'm not so sure if there's a "he" in that image RG posted, or at least they wouldn't like to be called that
>>
File: burn in hell fuckner.png (53 KB, 962x692)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
for his crimes against humanity I beat falkner again on top of sprout tower for the gods to see
>>
File: end of rekkles.png (15 KB, 962x692)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
it technically ended when I got on the train to kanto after beating morty, but it teased a chance to kill fuckner again and I took it. visually great, the music choice is kinda bad, my only problem with the gameplay is item spam from leaders and single use tms. the big issue with this game is it's so fucking buggy, not the kind you can laugh at like mistranslation or being able to walk a tile on a cliff or water. it's got save data issues, crashing on reset, crashing on entering caves, move errors, hm fly just doesn't work, so many problems. but it has a lot of soul and charm to it, and it's a beta only a fourth of the way done, so hopefully that shit get's fixed pronto. until it does though I'm giving it 6.5.
>>
>>56518367
GG
Based for killing Muttner
>>
>>56518510
thanks bro
>>
>>56518064
That's kinda shit, still pretty pissed they killed Citra a while back.
>>56518367
GG, hopefully the next release is a bit less buggy.
>>
>>56518367
gg
>>
>>56518367
GG
Hopefully the bugs will be resolved
>>
>>56518578
>>56518614
>>56518650
thanks bros. I hope so as well, it's got a lot of soul and effort into it and it'd be a shame if it didn't finish
>>
forgot to mention that when you beat morty you get the dynamax bracelet, pretty early for it being 4/16 gyms
>>
You guys have played basically every hack and fan game at this point, right?
Which of them are worth it? Which are good?
>>
Tessa if she retarded

Ah well, I am at 6 badges already and there hasn't been a TRULY hard fight yet. Surely they'll come in the future ... Surely
>>
File: pokemon fangames.png (1013 KB, 1506x1060)
1013 KB
1013 KB PNG
>>56519504
This is probably the thread gospel ... I haven't even played 10% of them, so idk
>>
File: 1723490237292.png (1.68 MB, 2416x2473)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>56519110
To be fair you get the dynamax band pre gym 1 in SwSh right?
>>56519770
Could maybe try turning it up to expert
Also I think that's the 7th gym
>>56519504
>>56519775
Nah kek, my tier list isn't gospel. We do agree on a lot of games but there's obvious deviations in some opinions, hell even Tiramisu yourself likes Rejuv more than Reborn

My tier list isn't up to date, and still has yet to put Unbreakable Ties on (which would be in the toppest tier)
This is RG's as well for reference. Any game in the top tiers are worth playing, you can try out the middling tier games, steer clear of the shit marked ones
>>
Uh-oh, those two birds sure look angry

>>56520030
Idk if its due to my patch being outdated, but I only have "Easy" and "Difficult"

Well, having Empire in Absolute Dogshit seems to be the glue holding all fan lists together ...
>>
>>56520128
there should be 3
>vanilla
>difficult
>expert
>insane
>>
>>56520145
4* fuck
>>
>>56520145
>>56520128
I know it locks Insane out unless you specifically say at the very start of the game that you want to do it. I did think Expert was available from the menu the entire time albeit
>Well, having Empire in Absolute Dogshit seems to be the glue holding all fan lists
Well kek, can you blame us
>>
>>56519504
Yeah, we've played a lot over the last year kek
I'd say anything in B and above is worth at least looking at to see if you find it interesting, and I would actively recommend avoiding anything in D or lower
>>56520030
This one's more updated, with a bit of reshuffling at the top/bottom
>>56520202
I'm pretty sure Expert gets cucked too unless you're doing a ng+ file (or maybe sandbox? idk kek)
Pretty dumb considering how ez the other two difficulties are, but whatever kek
>>
>>56520321
Hey y'all, popping to fix some mistakes :). Vanguard, Rejuvenation, and Reborn should be S.
>>
File: my-image.png (1.18 MB, 1140x1005)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>56519504
Pretty outdated by this point, but my list looked like this, it's a fucking mess T B H, I believe Desolation, Realidea, Clover and Salt & Shadow (formerly Perish Song) are easily some of the best ones I've ever played but they have flaws, Atlas, Reminiscencia, Unbreakable Ties and Odyssey are really good too and I highly recommend them.
>>
File: 456.gif (71 KB, 220x220)
71 KB
71 KB GIF
>>56520321
>>56519775
>>56520030
>>56520913
>no Glazed
>no Light Platinum
>no Orange Islands
>no Ash Gray
>no Vega
>no Rocket
>>
>>56520938
glazed is pretty good, but hms suck and I felt certain things like the pikachu rivalry and the whole dream world/real world thing were rushed. also adding even more hms is shit. vega is either very hard or made way easier by revisions, no inbetween. orange islands and ash gray just seems like "play the anime", kinda boring. waiting on the other team rocket game to get it's dlc translated myself, is light platinum just platinum but gba?
>>
>>56520938
I played Glazed ages back, I thought it was fine for what it was but I didn't feel it was that good or interesting, the Pikachu shit like Bunken said was really weird, the whole "wow imagine if Pokemon weren't real" shit came out of fucking nowhere and a lot of the gimmicks the game had like you being able to translate what Pokemon said went nowhere.
Ash Gray and Orange Islands are just ashnime games, I already watched the anime as a kid and I already played the KAAAAAAAAAAANTOOOOOO games to death over the last 2 decades.
I haven't tried Vega or Rocket yet, but I heard Rocket was some bizarre shit and that it also made trannies seethe.
>>
>>56520938
I have lots of fond memories with some of those listed. I remember when Glazed was on the top of everyone's list of romhacks. Ash Gray I did multiple playthroughs of. One as intended, one where I messed the main team up, one where I avoided the main team... Last time I played Rocket, it was still in beta! I should play it again now that it's finished.
>>
Made it to Unbounds Elite Four without many hiccups. Unless a Pokemon game has custom field effects, enemies far above your level cap or other bullshit, by preparing a team in advance for any given fight, you can win it fairly easily.

>>56520145
>>56520202
There definitely isn't an Expert level in my playthrough, nowhere. Maybe because I'm not playing the latest patch? It would've alleviated my difficulty complaint. Albeit now I'm at the Elite Four, it isn't *too* easy.
>>
Would really love to play Desolation next, but I am hesitant given its development limbo ... nothing worse than falling in love with a game that's discontinued.
>>
>>56521427
I strongly recommend desolation in spite of it being in limbo. Same with Unbreakable Kino except that one is almost assuredly going to be finished given the rate of development it's undergoing.
>>
Assuming I ever make a Pokémon fangame, how do I shill it?
>>
>>56521623
Just make a discord and become friends with some of the trannies who make the other games and you'll have hordes of dicksuckers from that alone
You don't even need to actually finish your game.
>>
>>56521623
word of mouth
tell your family and friends, neighbors and coworkers
>>
>>56521680
>“Son, why are you spending all your time inside instead of finding a girlfriend?“
>“Dad, I made a Pokémon fangame.“
>“A what??“
>“A Pokémon fangame. Please recommend it to your friends and coworkers.“
>>
>>56521739
remember to bow respectfully
>>
>>56521739
>Finish 100 hour playtime game
>Put thousands of hours into development, playtesting, and polish
>Demonstrate clear ability to have a vision and commit to a goal bringing it to life
>Demonstrate ability to organize and balance abstract immaterial ideas to create a focused experience
Any halfway decent dad would be beaming with pride for his son.
>>
>>56521801
You mean daughter, don't misgender xer
>>
>>56521623
Post about it online, shill it with alt accounts
>>
>>56521801
Im pretty sure theyd be more impressed if you made an indie game that costs moneys
>>
alright well, since spanish fangames haven't panned out recently, maybe it's time....to do spanish romhacks

saw this on trannyevo, pokemon sky blue. please be interesting, jesus fuck

>Pokemon Sky Blue is the story that narrates the journey of Adam, Sofía, and Nacho in search of the 5 fragments of the star. An odyssey that will not be easy for them, as they must visit the 25 forgotten worlds through the distorted world.
ok....
>Pokémon SkyBlue is a fangame developed for GBA, based on Pokémon Fire Red (U). It is a project that aims to pay tribute to canceled fangames, such as Pokémon Naranja and Pokémon Quartz.
hmmm.....

i guess if snakewood is being remade it's time to redo all the shitty old romhacks too
perhaps sors could get a remake...haha...

>>56521421
oh yeah, GG if you completed it
>>
>>56522123
pay tribute or use the unused assets?
>>
>>56522123
Is that ginosaji?
>>
>voice acting in a fucking romhack
what drugs are the spanish taking

no subtitles ALBEIT

>>56522162
no idea
quartz and naranja were both pretty crappy super old hacks from what i remember, i have no idea if they have any shit worth using
>>56522188
kek
>>
>download the version that says 'english'
>it's spanish
woah epic
>>
and now the intro is also translated. sounds like an AI voice but i can't tell
>>
>>56520938
kek, these threads don't dive into romhacks too often tbf
>>56521623
look at what david's done and don't do that
More seriously, it depends on the state of your game probably take with a grain of salt because I don't know shit about this kek
Assuming you're not at the start of development:
>Make your shill page on pokecommunity/eevee expo/wherever else look good, have good/pretty screens to go on it
>Good demo to drum up interest
>hope one of the regular jewtubers pick up your game
>>
>Starts off Sky Blue
>A goddess (Melia) spawns into existence, decides to create the universe and then creates Arceus for whatever reason, she also creates a sure special relic in a 5 pointed star
>People go ape trying get the goddess' relic (archetype) to obtain ultimate power
>Goddess gets pissy and splits the trifor-I mean her super special relic into three
I really hope the Rejuvenation comparisons I saw in the intro aren't expanding further, because it seems really similar to Niggermyera's backstory.
>>
I also had the same issue as Wagie, downloaded the English version but the game is in Spanish.
>>
>a non-descript unnamed god with 1000 arms mentioned in the intro
>KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
we're starting off strong with this one

>>56520938
i missed this. mostly i was either waiting until we had done the games of those i've played again to put them on the tier list proper

from what i remember vega would probably be in 'mediocre' tier for the horrendous shitty grindnigger difficulty (viva las vega would be in solid tier), rocket would be in high solid tier, glazed i remember liking as a younger lad but i think i'd hate it on a replay kek
>>56522236
try the ducumon download
https://www.ducumon.click/2024/10/pokemon-sky-blue-english.html
>>
IT'S NO USE

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE THIS

IT'S NO USE

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE THIS

IT'S NO USE

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE THIS

IT'S NO USE

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE THIS

IT'S NO USE

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE THIS

>the weird vocal spanish voices are back
how the fuck did they pull this off in a romhack kek. i guess romhacking had a bit more fluidity than i thought
>>
YAAAAAS i can't wait for chad to give me swirlies :DDDDDD

>you're forced into playing as a male character
trannybros.....
>>
>giving me a tutorial on how to play pokemon, in this romhack i'd only know if i was very well invested in the series to begin with
lol

please don't go the shitstones route game
>>
File: I WILL NOT.gif (216 KB, 1170x888)
216 KB
216 KB GIF
Go away David.
Also the MC sounds like he is moaning when he "talks".
>>56522243
Thanks bro.
>>
it's okay ma'am, half the country can't even read at a grade school level, you'll be a perfectly placed pod living bug eating member of society
>>
>You WILL have a forced tutorial battle
>>
betaaaaaaaa
>>
GAME, I KNOW HOW HOW POKEMON WORKS.
>>
the fastest NTR in the west

how long will it take before someone starts sticking their dick in a water dog
>>
I'll give SkyBlue a try this friday. Looks like fun.
>>
omg omg omg omg, this just triggered my dysphoria, i need to call my fibromyalgia long covid specialist so she can read rupi kaur to me or i might have an anxiety attack

don't talk to anyone with blue shit on their faces, they just try and teach you about le heccin pokemon battles
>>
File: OH NONONO XISTERS.gif (174 KB, 1170x888)
174 KB
174 KB GIF
OH NONONONO XISSIES.....
>>
YOU WILL LOOK LEFT WHEN YOU CROSS THE ROAD....

YOU WILL LOOK RIGHT

>clock town music
based music choice

this game is really heavily reminding me of apex so far, the fact you don't start in the 'pokemon dimension' but are just a kid going to school in the 'real world'. also the impressive tilesets and shit
>>
>Brussels is mentioned
What's next? Indian elephants? Also, what the fuck is it with the school being as retardedly pointless as it is? I fucking loathe isekai shit.
>>
david you may be an aryan A10 blond nordic ubermenschen but you're a colossal fucking retard you stupid nigger
>>
it's called 'rizzing up with the spanish fangame waifu', from what zoomoids say i believe
>>
>Pokemon are not a thing in this world
>You still have obnoxious trainer spam in the first town via nerds agressively plugging their gameboy into yours and forcing you to 1v1 them
The mental imagine is funny at least.
>>
ah shit i hate when that happens
>>
File: Spoiler Image (381 KB, 1173x3293)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
the dimensional merge is real

zap to the extreme bros
>>
File: Spoiler Image (229 KB, 1170x888)
229 KB
229 KB GIF
Been a while since I've seen this fucker.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (17 KB, 1179x816)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
it is neat since how much they're stretching gameboy limitations, but i do think they really should have made this a fangame for some of these cutscenes

well, odyssey did fine
>>
File: Spoiler Image (14 KB, 1171x830)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
you enjoy your vacation in reborn bro? hope this romhack is nice and schizophrenic enough for you
>>
File: Spoiler Image (22 KB, 1184x825)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
this really should be added to the bingo for how often it comes up
>>
The fucking portal shit is really obnoxious, spawning them in front of the player just to catch you off guard and waste your time by sending you back to the start is gay.
>>
oh damn, i heard about this world. i heard their champion went missing and got replaced by a grunt from unova's team plasma. wondered what happened to her
>>
this is an interesting....sidequest log i think kek? there's only 5 'objectives' albeit, one is complete the story, another is beat all trainers, etc.
>>
>>56522446
>Gets sent to a spic romhack after butting in on Lin2
Poor guy kek
>>56522456
>Haven't updated it since Full Moon
I'd be down for tweaking it/adding more shit desu, maybe even add a few "good trope" slots to offset the "shit trope" slots a bit
>>
they really just air drop you into floaroma town and then give you zero indication what to even do or where to go kek

honestly kind of based
i guess just explore until some plot relevant thing happens?

>>56522498
probably not a bad idea kek
>>
>Tutors teach moves to your Pokemon only once
Why do people do shit like this? Not even Gamefreak kept up the idea.
>>
yawnbros....

>>56522510
might be a technical limitation? i don't know what engine this game was devved on
>>
really nigga

just going to head out real quick to pick up some beer
>>
>Characters are just acting like they had Pokemon all their lives even though they lived in a world where they didn't exist and they just magically know how to control them
>>56522517
Probably, I know it was a thing in Emerald, don't recall if FireRed also had limits on tutors.
>>
File: It's her again.gif (238 KB, 1170x888)
238 KB
238 KB GIF
>Casually approaches child
>>
I'm gonna go make dinner, it's been a short stint but I really don't like where this romhack is going, it seems really directionless.
>>
alright, back
let the schizokino commence

LOOK, IT'S SEVIPER FOOD
HAHAHAHAH ARE THOSE SEVIPER MUNCHIES?
I'D LOVE TO SEE HER GET VORED BY A BBC (big blue/purple cobra)
HAHAHAHHA I CAN'T WAIT FOR FINLEY AND ALDITH TO TICKLE HER FEET WHILE SHE GOES DOWN THE HATCH

fuck you shaun you illiterate niggerfaggot, everytime we play a game with a bunch of cynthiabait you either ignore it or focus on something else that's not related. kys tranny, at least before the pajeets do it for you

>>56522568
renelite referred to this game as le PEAK (because it reminded him of kingdom fucking hearts), so let's see how it goes, haha...we all know he's a reliable guy
>>
empyreanGODs....
>>
last time we played a game with a 'neo' version of a regular evil team it didn't go too well

speaking of which, let's check in on our friends on reborne-
>vince having a melty over us again in his personal thread
bro please go make a good game

would it help if i did a proper playthrough of one of that grovyle fag's games? i actually kind of want to do a super bad game, haven't done one of those in a while
>>
kek
>he ran over here to say that
>>
yes.....indeed.....the mystery of 'why is there a gas cloud over it'......

doe i guess they couldn't animate that
>>
>>56522721
>would it help if i did a proper playthrough of one of that grovyle fag's games?
I doubt it t b h, it'd probably be better to just ignore the schizo clique, for their own sake kek
>>
Mr. MC i'm beginning to get very 'why the fuck are you even talking' vibes from you

>>56522756
you're absolutely right kek
but i still do want to do an ultra shitty game, i think that might jumpstart me in general
i don't want to replay shitstones or something ALBEIT
>>
>my waifu is illiterate
qt

>brown haired waifu
>mc passes out randomly for no reason and has schizo visions
hmmm....
>>
you're not brown enough to beat up sh**n, sorry

doe i guess nacho is a latinx nickname, so next best thing
>>
>>56519775
>>56520030
>>56520321
>>56520913
Thanks for the replies bros
>>
>>56522777
nice trips, also if not shitstones then what about myth? or empyrean without debug?
>>
>it was this easy to get
paragonniggers....

i decided to actually use my amerimutt education to read the hack's full description this time
>In this game, we have the opportunity to revisit the regions we encountered in these hacks, including some that were never published, which are making their debut in this hackrom. With the permission from their creators (for the most part).
haha.....ahahaha.......

time to go into kingdom hearts: retarded fangame of memories edition

>>56522793
hope you find something you like
>>56522807
yeah, myth probably isn't too bad of an idea actually
kek on empyrean, it didn't really get me to 'please kill me' levels until the futureshit
>>
why did you phrase it like this

anyway, so it seems like you travel to a bunch of different 'worlds' (sections of certain regions) then you fight all the trainers, get all the items, and explore for sidequests and shit with the goal to 100% it

interesting progression system, curious to see how it goes
>>
>>56522823
pokemon recum edition just sounds like that pokemon fire ash game you guys played where it's every single region. also I just remembered I don't think you ever touched pokemon alchemist, that game could be worse then myth just due to length
>>
>AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IS THAT...........USING YOUR POKEMON TO DO SOMETHING? NOOOOOOOOOOOO SAVE ME JANICHROMA-SAN

>>56522842
i think i remember playing through an early build of alchemist way back in the day, i don't remember it being bad but i don't think it was super interesting
>>
>>56522846
it still isn't, but it has 20 gyms, 12 postgame episodes, and 5 different regions
>>
>>56522685
My motivation to play this game was already nonexistent, now it's in the gutter, I loathe metashit, so fucking much, it physically harms me.
>>56522861
Holy mother of bloat.
>>
>poison faints you on the overworld
>tackle not 100% accurate
kek

apparently this game will be upgraded to CFRU, at some point, hopefully they import more modern mechanics as well

>>56522861
just seems like bloat desu
>>
now speaking of shit game mechanics if you make me actually engage with honey niggardry to progress in the plot i will 47% myself

>>56522870
eh, i dunno, it doesn't really seem like metashit
>>
holy shit fuck off

>the bug catcher is near where ackterna city got deleted from existence
>have to walk through the forest again and go all the way to buy honey from the cuck vendor
t-thanks...

please tell me herasneed is common on h-honey trees....
>>
game do NOT force me to pay the honey time tax just to be able to visit another worldrino
>>
what hard work nigga

you literally just beat up some DIM GOONs and made some honey

anyway, i'm allowed to go to the orange islands. it seems like this game is kind of also mixing in the super mario 64/sunshine gameplay concept
>>
might be the most mindblowing dialogue i've ever seen in a fangame
>>
wouldn't mind enjoying her aroma, if you catch my meaning

i've never seen the ashnime, so i have no idea what any of the weird shit here is supposed to be referencing
>>
>first rod you get is the super one
bit early innit

does this allow me to catch the most broken pokemon ever, i'm surprised renelite thinks this game is peak when the great demice hates it
>>
how was this game even translated kek

raizenbros wwy@?
>>
i like how this game goes from basic ass gen 3 pokemon music to gen 4 and the occasional zelda remix kek
>>
i'm amazed that the first appearance of vaporeon in a spanish fangame is just on a random trainer

nothing suspicious to see here
>>
kek, this took a turn

maybe we'll get thunder armor pikachu at some point as well
>>
>the crystal onix has nothing special to it, it's just a shiny onix
LAME
>>
>i need medicine
>ok so go into this forest to get it
>teleports you back
>ok now you have to cross that forest all over again to get to the next place lmao
fuck off
>>
>what? you need this medicine to heal these dying and sick pokemon that can't get treatment anywhere else? and you've raced around half these islands just trying to get the ingredients for this medicine?

>teehee that's not good enough, now go fight a gym leader
how about i roundhouse kick both of these old cunts into the ocean and see how they like going back and forth
>>
>>56523054
by the end of this you're going to spit on all those dead fangame's graves
>>
something seems a bit off here...not really sure what it is though, it's hard to place

anyway if i get jerked around anymore i'm going to get real annoyed

wouldn't mind getting jerked around by the gym leader, though, if you catch my drift
>>
IS THAT.......A PICTURE OF AN IDYLLIC ALL WHITE SUBURB NEIGHBORHOOD?? AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE THIS SCHIZOVISION IS TOO MUCH

>>56523063
i'm wondering when the fuck i'll even be allowed to get to them
if the next world i can pay the progression tax for isn't a dead fangame one i'll probably stop for now
>>
oh here we go
97 spaceworld reforged time

actually getting pretty late anyway, albeit
>>
border with who now?
>>
NOOOO LET ME THROUGH LET ME THROUUUUUUUGH
>>
i was going to make a joke about 'she looks like she fucks houndooms' but calling the one mexican on the team 'it' and remarking on his stank makes her based in my book
>>
>>56523112
uhhhh....i don't like where this is going......
>>
>>56523112
>>56523118
it's not profiling if it's correct
>>
there's literally a whole a list of fangame devs i could tell you about
>>
i haven't really shared it but yeah in this world they use all the epic betamons

>>56523122
then there's the usual spanish creator's track record with this kind of thing...
>>
>physical/special split doesn't exist in this game
....huh
>>
>she 'forgot' the 'tiny detail' that she's the gym leader of the city instead of falkner
kek
wooper one shot her steelix with water gun (with a crit albeit)
rate/10

probably stopping there for now. it's definitely pretty jank so far and has some pretty dated gameplay concepts, but i don't dislike it, not in the same way sors was. i think the big thing for me so far is that the game kind of advertised itself as being more character driven with all the portraits and the big lead-in to the plot and such but that's taken a backseat to 'look at all these epic regions you're revisiting'.

still, i think i'd recommend it for now, not sure how long it's supposed to be though, the leddit page says '15 hours' so i'm guessing it's up to the next major plot section once you get 5 of the story progression orbs
>>
File: pokemon infinity.png (178 KB, 512x407)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
this is pokemon infinity, a game that I quit before beating any gym because I'm autistic and guessed the ending because of how heavy handed it is at hinting at it and confirmed it on the game's wiki but that was before pretty much all of the big bads, and it does look nice so how bad of a game can it really be? I'm already getting angry just in the intro because one of the hints is so annoying I can't believe it FUCK
>>
at least the first time I saw these kinds of character portraits, this was released back in 2020
>>
you can enter password on the prof's computer to unlock some modifiers, idk any of the other passwords though
>>
File: infinity starters.png (88 KB, 503x1196)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
you got your kanto starters with a twist, obviously going for squirtle
>>
File: nimbus.png (40 KB, 508x407)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
another reason I'm finally trying to beat this is I figured out how to turn on debug so I can fix shitty ivs
>>
File: just turn around.png (38 KB, 514x411)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
can't think of a single other instance of this happening, he does talk about using evolutionary stones so it's not a gag
>>
File: tiny tin.png (90 KB, 514x411)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
it's not just regionals, there's a fakemon baby of milktank that looks disgusting and then there's a pre-evolution for skarmory
>>
I'm restarting tomorrow, I googled and this game has some challenge options including forced set, level caps, and no items in trainer fights. it also has monotype options but I'm not doing that.
>>
>>56523410
What is monotype options?
All mons only have one type instead of two?
>>
>>56523420
it's a run where you can only use pokemon that are of a certain type, so if you do fire you have to use fire types or dualtypes that have fire, so larvesta would be fine
>>
once you pick and confirm you can't undo it. some other options are no pokemart, nuzlocke options, and adding in a vendor that sells vitamins and rare candies for $100
>>
forgot to mention you do all this by going upstairs in wormwood's lab and inputting password as the password on his computer, you have to do this before getting your starter
>>
>>56523429
Oh. I like the idea of themed teams but that's a little too harsh. Sometimes you should be able to bend the rules a bit, like a Gyarados or Charizard on a dragon team. Plus some themes don't match typing well (like a Arcanine, Granbull, Mightyena, Houndoom, Boltund, Houndstone team). No changing the options is just annoying though.
>>
>>56522777
It's up to you. If you haven't done any crappy games for a while, you could do Sky or Winter's Fury. One attempted speedrunner finished Sky in six hours while Winter's Fury was finished in 1.5 hours.
>>
>>56522685
What is the context?
>>
>>56522721
https://angelsadvent77.wixsite.com/pokemon-multiverse
>>
make a new one or something
>>
>>56523434
What is perfect game
>>56523484
Ok
>>56524045
Kek, I completely forgot about this
My only issue I think is that this is the kind of game that's just so intentionally shitty, games that are made with some intent of actually being good that end up shit tend to hit a lot harder
>>
>>56524225
if you lose in battle your save is wiped I assume
>>
okay I might reset again because looking for passwords I found some starter passwords, there's a regional cyndaquil
https://p-infinity.fandom.com/wiki/Wormwood%27s_Computer
>>
Fangames are dead
>>
>>56524805
why do they live in your head rent free then
>>
>>56524805
there's more coming out each month than I could ever play
>>
Pokemon Unbound postgames is full of things to do, but they feel like sending me on checklists and errands for the sake of it.

>defeat the elite 4 with every single monotype
>defeat all trainers in the overworld
>find all TMs

etc.
So I'm probably gonna stop here?
>>
>>56524971
Did you do the final battle against the villain in the postgame, otherwise yeah unless you want the black trainer card or want to legend hunt there's not much of a point
>>
>>56525010
No, I didn't, but I have a team full of EV trained legendaries sooooo .... it's probably just a formality?

The monotype challenge actually seems fun, I might return to it one day, but trying to think of a Grass monotype that doesn't suck gives me headaches.
>>
>>56525029
None of the e4 members have teams strong vs grass and the hardest one is weak to it tbf
You can use Arceus with the right plate for each monotype btw. Could do that, Ferrothorn, Bulu, and whatever strong grasses there are
>>
>>56525050
Yeah I'll probably to the Unbound postgame one day if I have time to waste.

But right now I dont, becauuuse ....
>>
I can bake
>>
new thread
>>56525220
eternally here
>>56525220
until post limit anyway
>>56525220

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.