[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1729035151758320.png (19 KB, 742x624)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
LAST TIME:
>RG finishes Peridot
>The leaks have fully mindbroken some of us
>WE WERE FUCKING ROBBED
>Bunken tries out Pokemon Pantheon, it's fairly kino
>Tiramisu starts up Opalo and notes a particular lack of EDGE
>Several horrid fangames are close to releasing new versions, hell awaits
>Lock tries out Dregs, a fairly standard fangame
>Ose reaches the peak kino section in Unbreakable Kino
>Ashime returns just in time for round two of Empyrean, this time with the cursed Pokefucker knowledge

>What is this?
This is a thread where a bunch of autists come together and play shitty fangames. Join if you want.

>How do I join?
Just make a name and/or tripcode and start posting images.

>Archive
https://rentry.org/vp-Plays-Thread-Archive

>Fangame Bingo Card Generator
https://bingobaker.com/#6636f8a719381479
>Edge of Eternity mod for Empyrean
https://mega.nz/folder/CVpB1SDC#jrCuI_XnLoQoEfaVxrU5Mw/for/the/edge/of/eternity/mod
>>
didn't notice you were making one, Orevald kek, glad I checked before I posted
Review soon
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (20 KB, 1026x795)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
What amazing timing.
>>
File: wallet is plump.png (55 KB, 494x802)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
after around an hour and a half of plums I can afford the first apartment, the adventure can now continue
>>56678226
>>56678247
it's gonna be so bad as it keeps going kek
>>
Strange thing the leaks just revealed is that AZ was originally meant to be the villain of XY and he was trying to wipe the slate clean so only his descendants would survive and inherit Kalos.
This sounds eerily similar to what Eric was going for in Z with the king's revenge plot was that was set up.
>>56678226
Oof, sorry, people asked for one and I didn't see your post before finishing making the thread.
>>56678247
H-haha.....
>>
Good game desu
I mostly agree with Wagie's review, so I probably won't retread those points outside of the ones I have a different opinion on

>The good
-The game's was very comfy. It's hard to really put into words desu
-While I'm personally not a fan of the soft cap system, I do greatly appreciate that the game's exp curve is good enough that I only ran into it once at the beginning, and then I never had to really worry about it. I could see it being a bit more problematic if you luckshit Pokerus early though.
-While not a part of the game itself, the dev commentary throughout the playthrough was pretty fun. It's nice hearing the thought process behind some points of the game.

>Neutral
-I can see what Wagie meant about some things being a bit vague, but I personally didn't really have a problem finding things like the HMs, I personally had more issues remembering WHERE I had to use the HMs to progress, but that's just because I'm retarded kek

>The bad
-Leveling shit before you get stuff like the exp share and lucky egg is pretty lackluster. It's pretty good after you get those, but until then, it's pretty rough leveling shitters up to the point where they can actually contribute to fights outside of chip damage, it's probably better if you have a more varied team and not running type restrictions albeit. I think this complaint mostly stems from us being used to hard caps + readily available exp grinding though

>Conclusion
It's very rare that I can think of more good shit than bad shit off the top of my head when writing these up, which says a lot about the game honestly. I can definitely recommend it as a nice, comfy game

I'll probably start up EoE soon

>>56678247
haha...
>>56678289
Yeah no worries kek
>>
File: Capture2.png (26 KB, 511x407)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
I was underleveled for this battle so these ground types almost kicked my ass. basically had to resort to using sunflora to beat half of his team.
I'm 3 badges into this game and the gyms themselves already suck. it's just a small hall with 2 gym trainers and the leader. I know we like to complain about shit puzzles but nothing isn't good either
>>
>>56678404
gg and good review
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (32 KB, 1026x795)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
So many things in this series are suspect now.
>>56678289
>X/Y originally planned to have annunaki ayylmaos
>Eric loves this trope
He seems uniquely qualified to restore gamefreak's scrapped vision of X/Y.
>>56678404
GG and good read.
>>
>the leaks are on the french national news network
the fuck
>>
idk if he should've committed to moonrunes or not
>>
>>56678277
It's probably worth selling a shitter-tier card for startup costs, isn't it?
>>56678724
>The French hear about pokemon fucking people
>QUI.png
>>
Also, here's a new debug script just in case the old fuck fucks with some fixes or something from the newer patch: https://files.catbox.moe/ojfzwb.zip
I'm pretty sure this is all the changes shamelessly copied from the mega folder
>Text skipping (X)
>Added change GP and toggle platinum to the pokemon debug menu
>Added a faster soft reset hotkey (Esc), takes you back to the title screen instead of resetting the game
>Enabled the debug menu hotkey instead of fucking with the pause menu (Shift+Tab)
>Cut down on the Debug menu's bloat
I think it all works? haha...
Didn't bother adding any new shit nor the personalized changes made in White Man's run through because I was a retard and didn't mark my changes, and I sure as hell wasn't going to find them kek
>>56678485
>>56678586
Thanks bros
>>
>>56678977
Thank you for posting this right before I was about to go on the great Magikarp fishing tedium.
>>
>>56678960
unfortunately 50k doesn't get you much. I think a single card booster pack is 400k, that apartment was 1 million, and all of the stat candies you'll need around 20-30 of them for each stat for each mon, shit's expensive.
>>
so empyrean isn't dogshit? since you agreed to play it

I asked earlier whether I should play it and others said no, too grindy
>>
>>56679055
if you have edge of eternity installed you can turn it off if you want, it's still a long game though and you can't turn off things like the type shields or the trainer gauntlets. it's a wild ride though
>>
>>56679055
We sometimes play complete dogshit in these threads. I'm not hating it so far, but there's a lot of mechanics I can tell I'm not going to enjoy doing legitimately for the postgame. I'll probably just get one legitimate super autism pokemon and then debug in the remaining 5. There's also a switch that disables most of these mechanics, but that might do funny things to the postgame bosses if you don't have access to the things they're ostensibly balanced around.
>>
>>56678404
wait why's desolation the best out of the rebornverse games? isn't it unfinished at the moment
>>
>Immediately after reaching the daycare, every trainer has GP 3-5 mons
Looks like it's time to begin the breed autism for one legitimate GP5 and then debug the rest of my team because I'm autistically sentimental about them.
>>56679178
The story is actually decently written and half the characters are likable instead of making you want to throttle them whenever they say anything.
>>
>>56679266
>Immediately after reaching the daycare, every trainer has GP 3-5 mons
they do? I don't think they did for me, I've seen some with a card or one GP but 5?
>>
>>56679178
I wouldn't say it's a complete Rebornlike. Its much easier (field effects only become mandatory to consider in the last third) and much more story-focussed than, say, Rejuvenation. It's Reborn-influenced but no equivalent.
>>
>>56679266
>The story is actually decently written
It's very cool but inconsistent, early characterisation of Nova & Shiv has nothing in common with their personalities when THAT TWIST happens.

I'd still rank it 4/5.
>>
File: Capture2.png (39 KB, 511x410)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
second rival's first battle was light work. fearow and quagsire 2 manned her

>>56679290
>much more story-focussed than, say, Rejuvenation
idk man, rejuvenation tries its best to make everything but the gameplay matter
>>
>>56679283
Gym is filled with a few GP3s and the vice captain has all GP5s.
>>56679313
The insinuation with Nova is that half of her behavior is Darkrai influencing her for the first chunk of the game. Shiv is still a shifty bastard for no good reason early on I concur.
>>
>>56676724
I just got home & put the update out for the shiny catch rate.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (39 KB, 1026x795)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
Naturally I can't take the ball with me and have to come back once I find the key.
>>
File: 1729149884370169.png (23 KB, 366x402)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>Design documents have the japs noting that "the French and for that matter Europeans and Americans are far more obese than us Japanese"
>They are so obese that being near each other is uncomfortable
>The design document also notes how they wanted to make a whole town in XY that was just nogs, arabs and other mutts, funnier still is that the design documments refer to blacks as "negros"
>You have entire design documents were japs are full on seething at the French and projecting (to some extent, I mean France is a shithole but Japan is not much better) how much better Japan is
>They make an example of Japan being better because "we have trash cans everywhere" and "the (((French))) only care about money while we the based the based and very virtuous, awesome and perfect Japanese don't"
>As it turns out sad documents were all written by MASUDA HIMSELF
HAHAHAHAHAHA.....this whole fucking leak dude, holy fuck shit.
Depressing that the jannies started to go full on yurishit spam and killed the thread.
I guess it's finally time to finish Peridot.
>>56678404
GG.
>>56678586
Apparently the alien stuff was actually a really elaborate hoax, XY insider got so much stuff right combined with some strange findings in the leaked builds that also got mixed in by some fairly convincing hoaxes, it was a perfect shitstorm, everyone thought the aliens were real, including me, I'm fairly said I got baited but it was fucking hilarious to witness.
>>56679362
Based.
>>
at third gym leader, that wasn't shiny the first attempt. not encountering the high gp that you are though, ashime, and I have it on hard. idk who you pissed off kek
>>
>>56679021
No problem kek
>>56679055
It's definitely not good kek, most of us are just replaying because it's been nearly a year and the leaks are definitely going to make the schizoplot more entertaining at least
We've also played much shittier games since then, so it might actually move up (on my tierlist at least)
>>56679178
Finished != good
More seriously, judging games by whether they're finished or not, or judging by the amount of content they have isn't really a good way to tier them imo, I mostly tier them based on the enjoyment I got out of the game though it does gets hard to place games by comparing them to each other months after playing one
>>56679347
kek, I don't think it's supposed to be like that
Are you on hard mode? Maybe Normal is actually harder for some reason kek
>>56679362
cool, I forgot to comment on it, but good change
>>56679384
Thanks
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (58 KB, 1026x795)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>56679388
The leader had a 2 GP Treecko, 2 GP Deerling, 2 GP Shiny Scyther, and 2 GP Ferrosneed which seems far more reasonable.
I wonder if there's some sort of scaling system for the vice captain? Or the author had a stroke when making one particular trainer. He wasn't too bad despite his 5 GP mons.
>>56679529
I'm on hard mode. I'd certainly hope the game isn't rolling out massed GP2+s on normal.
>>
File: put in an urn.png (34 KB, 514x411)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
4 attempts and a swellow later I get the third badge. that houndour was hitting hard with dark pulse
>>
Do regular shinies have stat boosts or only Platinums?
>>
>>56679614
shinies have a smaller stat boost. also speaking of GP when you're done jumping through hoops at the circus go back to the cages for a free bayleef with 2 GP
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (17 KB, 1026x795)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
BROS????? Is that a fixed platinum from the egg in Sylar's backroom or did I win the lottery?

>>56679608
GG
>>56679643
Will do.
>>
>>56679678
you won the lottery you lucky sob
>>
>>56679689
Goddamnit now I need to restructure my entire team around it kek. What a wonderful problem to have. How far out is Metal Coat and Scizorite?
>>
>>56679729
I have no clue. hopefully metal coat can be bought at sylen, it's just two towns after doorriver with the second department store.
>>
There's no way to legitimately raise the GP of a natural shiny/platinum without rebreeding is there?
>>
File: file.png (127 KB, 1155x905)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>She chose Cyndaquil too
Haha...
>Blitz chose Chikorita
lol
>>56679678
HE RETVRNS
>>56679729
You could also load it up with a upgraded Eviolite later kek
>>
>>56679808
no, and if that scyther is male you have a seperate problem. basically shiny/platinum have the benefit and curse of having a 100% of passing of their GP, but that includes if it's at 0. you can have the scyther be useful for making new shinies/plats thanks to the higher rate but it will be outclassed
>>
>blitz had a flying-type nullifier already
forgot knock-off was a requirement in this game
>>
>>56679850
Holy based.
>>56679868
>Scyther is thankfully female
Realistically what I'll end up doing is just breeding a second one for GP/IV autism and debug the statline of the eugenics'd one onto the initial one I got out of the egg. I also need to find a good way to farm Scyther's card.
>>
>>56679995
if by luck or patience you can make 1 platinum male mon with 5 GP you'll be set, even if the eggs aren't shiny/plat they'll be GP 5
>>
File: Buckbreaker unshackled.gif (42 KB, 1382x841)
42 KB
42 KB GIF
Tauros with a passable special attack is honestly so much fun, it's not amazing, but just having more attacking options on the BVLL just feels so much better.
>>56679596
>>56679608
GG.
>>56679678
SCYTHER GODS......it begins.....
>>
File: Uh oh 3.gif (160 KB, 1382x841)
160 KB
160 KB GIF
The leaks have fully destroyed my innocence.
>There's a Lapras near him
They really have.........
>>
Based
>>
Gym 2 and Pokemon Opalo is not hard in the least yet.

What keeps it engagung is the amount of love oozing out of every fan town.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (50 KB, 1026x795)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
It's just a fucking zigzagoon in this case, but something is making a lot of the trainers have GP 3-5 mons now. I have one GP3 mon in my party; I suspect it's scaling off of that perhaps?
The power of the platinum scyther is already very apparent and it's cutting through them with no problem even at GP0.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (50 KB, 1026x795)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>56680566
This guy's got a shiny with a card(? is that what that icon is?).
>>
God damn kek
>>56680566
Maybe? I have no idea how GP autism works for trainers, I guess it'd be less work to make them (somewhat) scale than to manually put a number on each one
>>
>>56680675
Very nice Ralts. I'm tempted to breed the Magikarp all the way to GP5 and see if that enables kaizoshart-esque scaling kek. It'd be a fun way to test the theory as well as having something to show for the time spent afterwards either way as well.
>>
>>56680397
thanks bro
>>56680658
yeah and the card icon will be a different color depending if it's normal(blue) shiny(yellow) or plat(platinum). the shiny icon is the same I think for shiny and platinum mons but all platinum mons are...platinum colored
>>
Qué? Dios mio ...
>>
File: GIT IN THE BALL.gif (40 KB, 1382x841)
40 KB
40 KB GIF
Please......please for fuck's sake Chansey........just get int the fucking ball......it's been nearly 20 minutes.......
>>
>Finally manage to catch Chansey after ages of resetting
>It has shit IVs on everything except attack
I loathe this mechanic, so much.
>>
>scald near the end of shian swamp
lawdkeks...
>>
I really hope the regional Crobat is worth it because leveling Zubat is ass.
>>56680974
Preemptive condolences bro. I've seen this tragedy play out many times before.
>>
>>56681084
you can combine a lucky egg and exp share to make a lucky share if that helps
>>
>>56681149
I just got the EXP Share and did that. Is that the only one or can I upgrade all of my lucky eggs eventually?
>>
>No card
It's over
>>
File: Grinding time.gif (37 KB, 1382x841)
37 KB
37 KB GIF
I love Tyranitar but I never got the chance of using one even in fangames because Larvitar tends to be so scarce, not helped by Tyranitar evolving absurdly late.
>>56681084
It's pretty bleh T B H, not bad, but it evolves pretty late.
https://pempyrean.fandom.com/wiki/Omuran_Crobat
Thanks.......I will forever loathe Gayfreak for putting Chansey as a rare encounter in the safari zone of all places.
>>
>>56681244
as far as I know you can upgrade the lucky egg into fortune/golden/rainbow but you can't use those upgraded eggs to make better exp shares
>>
also just confirmed you can buy more exp shares along with the ev training gear at the training safari, it's just past route 104. exp share is 30k though
>>
So this game asked me whether I wanted to push a random Charizard off a cliff. I clicked on yes, thinking it's some sort of mini game.

Later down the same route, the Charizard just lies there. Dead, in a puddle of its own blood. Seemingly no further development.

I officially retract my statement of Opalo being less edgy than other fan games.
>>
>>56678144
Is this the base game or modded one?
>>
>>56681266
Blissey was utterly broken back when Special was a single stat, you gotta account for that.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (25 KB, 1026x795)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
I unironically love it.

>>56681363
Eric is not fond of shillmons kek
>>56681404
Modded.
>>
MeganiumGODS...first the get, and now it's going to constantly win vs Typhlosion
>>
only remembered it doing the outside exp gain once, shoot. btw you do get a ducklett card from this, but you have to be able to fight a few high level gabites
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (64 KB, 1026x795)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
Blazichucks, we won.
>>
damn you niggas are fast, gotta catch up kek

>>56678226
fucking kek
>>56678404
GG again. I didn't mind leveling too too much (except for the pre-gym 1 part) but then again I think I stuck with my shitters the whole way through kek
>>56679055
For me I want to replay it because A. I never actually finished this game (I only beat the champion, and did not do the postgame content which finishes the story), B. I'm enticed by the utter bullfuck another tripfag did while playing through this mod, and C. like RG said I'm curious to revisit this shit after playing definitely worse games and see if it gets bumped up at all
>>56680658
>>56679347
This is definitely not remotely normal...you're not supposed to fight even just a basic GP1 mon until the 4th gym or so (I think some basic trainers might use a few GP1 mons here and there before then), and the first trainer who uses GP5 shit is the 8th gym leader, I remember that very specifically
I'm guessing the mod changes how hard mode works because I don't remember hard mode actually being very hard
>>56681363
Haha...the shillmon deaths are edgy, but the overall actual game story really isn't, outside of a few moments I guess
>>
File: Spoiler Image (36 KB, 514x411)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
you're in the way of my big numbers
>>
this franchise is so fucking done bro
>>
>she starts craving the BWC the moment she sees you
kek

i like how blitz somehow only took like 10% damage from a crustle on both his heracross and turtwig
>>
File: puke party.png (25 KB, 514x411)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>56682064
who would've thought the pokemon killer would end up being official gooners
>>
File: 1729193723262785.jpg (353 KB, 2160x1440)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
I don't know what's worse, the horribly low encounter on Chanseys, the safari zone not having much of anything enticing, the fact I can't find a Chansey with even passable IVs or the extremely low step count that massively screws you over if you try to explore the place.
Also holy fuck, Gamefreak didn't drop the ball, they didn't just rob us, they didn't just fucked up, I honestly don't even know how to put my sheer disappointment into words, this series is likely going to implode soon, Gamefreak is running all sorts of damage control.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (57 KB, 1026x795)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>Fishing for Upgrades
This is my life now isn't it?
>>56681833
Welcome back bro
>GP autism
If it ends up getting too absurdly hard, I'll either hit the vanilla switch, drop to Normal, or grind out some of my own cracked mons but in the meantime I'm enjoying the difficulty spike. I'm not sure how much each level of GP is statistically worth, but just going off feels, it feels like everything is leveled about 15-20% higher than what's listed which is close to the modifier I used when playing through Reborn and Deso. Good to know that this isn't intended gameplay though; I'd have been really worried if it was.
>>56682064
H-haha
>>56682197
>Gamefreak is running all sorts of damage control.
qrd? I've not been reading all the other threads since starting this.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (31 KB, 1026x795)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
kek okay
>>
why doesn't rattata shrink down like all the other wild pokemon here?

>>56682197
just don't try and catch chanseys man, they're meant to be rare
>>56682232
yeah, it's a mechanic i imagine will get increasingly more annoying as the game goes on and the stats get much higher, so the modifiers jack shit way up more
>>
I-IS THAT....A HETEROSEXUAL WOMAN MAKING ADVANCES AT A MALE MAIN CHARACTER?? AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAKE HER A LESBIAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
File: 1729193976082899.jpg (3.3 MB, 5083x3475)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB JPG
>>56682232
>qrd
>STOPPU DIS RITO NAO GAIJIN, STOPPU POSTIN ABOUTU LEAKERU O WER GON RAPU YUR ASSU WITH BUGGERO!
Short answer is that they're going fucking ballistic trying to catch the leaker, trying to stop all the leak from the press and trying to do everything imaginable to run damage control, from announcing a direct outta nowhere, releasing a damage control shiny Meloetta that is incredibly difficulty to get specifically to waste people's time, they are losing their fucking shit, if I had to take a wild guess I'd say every single higher up on TPC and Gamefreak right now looks like picture related.
I'm kinda behind on the leaks stuff because despite my fascination it's way too much stuff to process and I'm kinda exhausted by now, also said picture is ORAS concept art, Gamefreak dumbed dumb every aspect of the game.
>>56682326
Yeah it's a waste of time.
>>
I forgot about the Gym 1 Zangoose + Shell Smash Crustle, jesus kek
>>
>>56682463
can't wait for nintendo to send punishment ninjas to gamefreak for saving official gooner lore on the servers
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (55 KB, 1026x795)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
I took the GP3 Gyarados out of my party and the game's still throwing the GPunches kek.
>>56682326
Hopefully the gamer plat scyther pulls through for me.
>>56682364
kek
>>56682463
Gamefreak can't be groudonposters because this is absolutely a happening. Kyogreposters won.
>>
it's so weird to play a game that hands shit out like this (because you're going to get way more busted shit later)

also spinning trainers. i know we've played a lot of games recently that have had those, but man when i rethink back to SS2 or vanguard which had none...

>>56682498
GG
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (26 KB, 1026x795)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
It's okay to not put Saki in every fangame. In fact, I think the less games that have Saki-esque "humor" the better.
>>
>>56682232
>I'm not sure how much each level of GP
I'm pretty sure each point is a 10% boost. So it maxes at 1.5x for GP.
>>
>>56682590
That makes sense. At least they don't seem to be max IV'd and EVtrained in most cases. Does this game start pulling Pulse2 nonsense later on?
>>
i will respect this game for absolutely bizarre design choices like this

not so sure i'd respect it for other things, but man who would even think of shit like this (not oct*vius)

>>56682551
sorry chud, terraclones are peak fiction. hopefully other masterpieces like vanguard or empire will implement their own, haha...
i don't actually remember this character very much, so i don't think they're in the plot very long anyways
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (22 KB, 1026x795)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>
>>
>>56682630
If I remember correctly maxed ivs and evs do become a thing postgame. I think pulse2 only happens in the tower of babel.
>>
File: amped up.png (20 KB, 514x411)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
thanks to rejuv and reborn I learned the power of use nasty plot for sick gains, omurian golbat with a volt shield took down most of the team with shadow ball. also around this point they really start throwing the new types at ya
>>56682630
it does things worse the pulse 2 in the deeper reaches of postgame, very evil things
>>
>>56682463
Where did GF say anything? I think they have been pretty silent other than confirming they indeed have been hacked in august back when the leak started.
Oh, yeah. That pic is Cave of Origin in ORAS. It does look like that but concept art always looks a hundred times more cool.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (36 KB, 1026x795)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
Please let this be the last of this character.
>>
File: NO DON'T DO IT.png (113 KB, 1152x864)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>56682521
Thanks
>>
vaxx status?

>>56682630
if only it was just as bad as pulse2, haha...
i imagine you'll stop playing long before the trve insanity starts, though
>>56682699
fuck, i forgot data type was even a thing
can't wait to fight that bullshit again
i'll probably try and use some dataniggers myself t b h desu
>>
File: 1729182534890474.jpg (386 KB, 1079x1204)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>56682515
Oh that would be fucking hilarious.
>>56682516
Kek, fair enough.
>>56682721
They're starting to personally contact a few megafaggots like Centro and from my understanding (I haven't read much of it since I'm trying to do some stuff in Peridot) it sounds like they're trying to shut everyone up.
>>
>this thing has volt tackle and bone rush
these are way stronger moves than i remember it having, the fuck?
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (38 KB, 1026x795)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
r8
>>
i wonder who that totally irrelevant woman is, haha...
>>
File: rusty coat.png (44 KB, 514x411)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
for that plat scyther you got, it's the fourth gym town at the bottom of teal cave
>>
>>56682811
I wouldn't be surprised if this is just centro making stuff up for more attention whoring. Nobody else seems to have received anything from the tcpi yet.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (48 KB, 1026x795)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
Her Mightyena was shiny and the rest of her mons were GP0 regular making this an easy fight in comparison to everything else around her. It's likely that some fights aren't subjected to the same scaling autism.
Her Mightyena kept clicking sucker punch as I set up 6 Bulk Ups making for an easy sweep.
>>56682900
Much appreciated. I'm debating if I want to evolve it or keep it as an ultra eviolite mon.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (39 KB, 1026x795)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>56682941
>>
>>56682871
>>56682974
GG
>r8
haha...you'll probably figure out what most of us thought about her pretty soon...
>>56682992
kek
>>
>>56682871
>>56682780
gg
>>
>Dig works like Pursuit
That's actually really interesting.
>>56682871
>>56682974
GG and ulala/10.
>>56682992
HOLY KEK.
>>
>>56682872
haha...indeed...
>>56682974
gg
>>56682992
kek
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (21 KB, 1026x795)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>Ram some starmies together once you can buy water stones
This seems way less bad than the alternative for easy GP5s.
>>56683085
>>56683096
>>56683182
>>56683260
Thanks bros.
>>
i do not remember gyms being this fucking annoying, jesus

maybe my dualtype last time was cracked, or the regionals just suck
need to fuck off for a bit

>>56683096
thanks
>>
File: CHADzard.gif (36 KB, 1382x841)
36 KB
36 KB GIF
How does he do it bros? For whatever reason after the leaks I felt my love for this stupid shill lizard resurface harder than ever.
>>
my shadow balls will be launched before they can blink
>>56683438
did the leaks show that charizard donates all of his shillbucks to cancer research?
>>
>>56679266
fair enough, i mostly favor rejuvenation at least because I like field effects and crests and that it's probably the best looking fangame I've played imo. I do agree that the story isn't that good, the story is pretty decent until it shits the bed after the 8th gym
>>
File: 1729141759309599.jpg (2.25 MB, 4676x3308)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB JPG
>Submission is now 120 power
That's pretty neat actually and unlike Close Combat it actually has a meaningful downside with a lot of recoil.
>>56683477
Kek, I saw a hilarious gigachad edit of this beautiful bastard and I immediately went back to loving CHAAAAAAAAARIIIIIIIIIIIZAAAAAARD all over again like I was kid.
>>
>>56683605
Submission only exists as it does because I couldn't figure out how to make a defense drop when i was first starting out.
>>
>>56683605
that by itself looks like a gigachad kek, get the charizard G stone
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (42 KB, 1026x795)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>All his mons were GP3
Yeah idk however this is being determined is just schizophrenia. Some fights are trivially easy, others require a lot of maneuvering.
>>56683656
You accidentally improved it over the original intended design I'd say. Otherwise it and Close Combat would be extremely similar.
>>
>>56683656
Oh I see, I still prefer it this way to be honest, Close Combat is a move I always felt was very poorly designed.
>>56683678
Kek, Charizard literally can't stop winning.
>>
>>56683685
>>56683717
I prefer it now too after spending time with it. I even increased recoil damage across the board because it felt a little too inconsequential.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (59 KB, 1026x795)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
Beefy Yakublet.
>>56683717
I think Close Combat's a well designed move in that it makes you very vulnerable to priority revenge kills, but I also don't think other moves should be trying to necessarily template its design, especially not within the same typing.
>>
What option should I choose here?
Just can't make up my mind on what's best...
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (272 KB, 1026x795)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
You can't just phrase things like that after the leaks, kiddo.
>>
Man, how did I survive the BANG every fucking battle last time kek
>>56683481
Yeah, Field effects are great, but I prefer Reborn for that t b h, especially after 19.5 where there's a lot of fun passwords to use to spice up playthroughs, like the field effect passwords, the snag machine password, and other shit
And while I'm sure Rejuv will implement most of it when V14 is out, it's story is a lot more insufferable than Reborn's imo
>>56683833
Based, it was kino getting ohko'd from recoil after I ohko'd a Blissey
>>
File: very generous.png (37 KB, 514x411)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
it's a shame most games don't let you get these until the last 5 minutes, or at all in some cases
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (81 KB, 1026x795)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
THE EVIOLITE DEMON HAS BEEN SUMMONED
>>
>>56684258
you can craft eviolite with an upgrade to make ultra eviolite, you'll be unstoppable
>>
>>56684284
I already got one. I spent an unreasonable amount of money at the carnival fishing pond. I think this just made my Scyther decision for me thoughbeit.
>>
>>56684310
idk, imagine the strongest scizor with technician/bullet punch
>>
>Enters cave
>Spends a while looking something in it since it seems empty
>Find secret entrance
>Have to do elaborate puzzle
>Cave has a second entrance/exit that leads to a cliff
>It's very steep and very easy to fall out of especially if you leave the cave running and if you fall you'll have to walk all the way back again through puzzle hell
That's lovely.
>>56683833
That's fair.
>>56683896
I think the issue is it doesn't really have a downside, especially on fast Pokemon and priority is a rarity few are afforded.
>>
>ghost leader has a corviknight
that is NOT a ghost type
>>
>>56684352
He is blind so nobody has the heart to correct him
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (48 KB, 1026x795)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
The hell is this thing?
>Drops its card too
kek okay
>>56684336
>I think the issue is it doesn't really have a downside, especially on fast Pokemon and priority is a rarity few are afforded.
Revenge scarfs fill a similar functional role on many teams. It also means that if that close combat user can't OHKO everything put in front of it, it's liable to be revenge killed by even mediocre moves.
>>56684352
You can't blame the blind man for grabbing the wrong pokeball.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (52 KB, 1026x795)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
4 GP Vaporeon status: unplappable
Vaporeon's reputation is redeemed in light of this and the leaks. What a timeline.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (62 KB, 1026x795)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>56684568
These boosts stack multiplicatively and not additively right? This Croconaw just casually tanked a 3-use STAB technician fury cutter.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (69 KB, 1026x795)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
What's this ducklett about?
>>
eda's team is maliciously bad
>>
>>56683481
Field effects are neat but Rejuv arguably has the worst handling of them of the 3 games
Crests are also neat but lmao @ getting any of them before 80% of the game is done
And as RG said, game basically is just outright borderline unplayable from how oppressive and annoying the plotshit is. We've replayed it an unfortunate amount of times and chapter 15 is one of the most souldraining things in any video game period

Fair on the tilesets and such though, it is a pretty game. But doesn't really make up for all of its flaws. Like what you like of course, but it's a game I think we've slowly but very surely grown sour on over the years kek
>>56684639
For a sidequest, I think
You like the ambient rain on this route?
>>
>>56684649
Combusken w/ Bulk Up will do 90% of the lifting. Milotic will do 9% and Togetic will toxic stall 1 useful thing to death in this arc iirc.
>>56684668
>You like the ambient rain on this route?
It's nice and a very big step up from the (lack of) presentation effort elsewhere in the game so far. It's a shame it doesn't translate to gameplay with perma rain, even though the rain SFX persists into the battles.
>>
oh yeah, rg, if you're around, is there some way to fastforward through the debug item menu? was planning on giving myself some rare candies...for a friend, of course....but then i realized you'd have to go through the whole stack of either platinum and/or shiny cards to get there
>>
>>56684605
grabbed this from the wiki
>For example, a shiny Leavanny card + platinum shiny Leavanny gives 1.3x (platinum shininess boost) 1.5x (shiny card boost) for a total of 1.95x. Regular Leavanny card + shiny Leavanny gives 1.25x (regular card boost) 1.15x (shiny mon boost) for a total of 1.4375x.
>>
>>56684706
I know in some games you can use W and S to fast scroll up and down, it could also be either A and D kek
>>
>>56684725
That explains it. Thanks bro.
>>56684668
>and chapter 15 is one of the most souldraining things in any video game period
An entire full length game of Chapter 15 vs Virtualization?
>>
>>56684761
do you mean like, a 100 hour VN written by jan as he's trying to emulate danganronpa? that 100% sounds worse than virtualization kek
i do think some of the terribleness of ch15 is context dependent, tbf, such as the fact that the game did actually use to care about gameplay and trying to be a pokemon game, or the fact that i know thousands of hours were dedicated to absolutely useless shitty cutscenes like erin and kanon's epic ice clone fight or all the nightmare realms
>>56684750
sadly neither work
>>
man, i'm probably going to have to complete the dex for one of those shitty postgame achievements, huh
>>
i VILL NOT plant the plvms

i VILL buy a hovse for my redheaded wife with loans from mr. debvgstein
>>
>>56684996
BUT THE PLUMS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>56684706
I think the default keybinds are page up/down, but you can change it in options>controls iirc
>>56684761
>20 hour training arc
>20 hours on Diamond/Pearl components
>5 Hours on pre school of boring
>40 hours of school of boring
>10 minutes of MC nightmare realm
>10 hours for Puppet Master
Unironically virtualization kek
>>56684970
Yeah, I've been trying to catch everything as I'm going, hence my slow progress kek
It does net me some cards to sell to fund the pokeballs though kek
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (95 KB, 1026x795)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
Grindhavs Ranch bros.... we're home...
>>56684915
>>56685025
kek fair enough.
>>
i remember these move tutors being a bit...different...

i remember the fag in the forest gave sticky web, now he gives string shot kek

>>56685025
oh wait yeah
>the training arc spread out over TWENTY FUCKING HOURS
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FOURTY HOUR SCHOOL OF FUCKING NIGHTMARES (honestly tbf, is that even longer than the real thing?)
i'd replay virtualization twice over (no more than that doe)
>I think the default keybinds are page up/down,
thanks
>>56685023
i don't even want the house for the money, i'm buying it mostly to show it off to ashy tbhonest
>>
it's all he has but damn, and all you get is a sun stone
>>
Man, encounter autism is so much more tolerable without the BANG
Still fucking sucks though
>>56685070
kek it was 50, but I decided to cut the runtime to ~100 hours
>>
File: Centro LEAKS.png (80 KB, 1152x864)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>
b-b-b-b-b-b--bbased

>>56685206
kek
>>
File: Ho-on.gif (206 KB, 1382x841)
206 KB
206 KB GIF
I'm not really sure what to do here.
>>56684444
That's the game's OC pseudo, it was fairly alright from what I remember but it also evolves very late.
>>56684761
Virtualization, that's not a question, chapter 15 is that bad, the only kino part is the nightmare realm backstory section with the battle, everything else is such dogshit.
>>
>>56685206
kek
>>56685222
Checked and based.
>>56685262
I caught a male+female. I'm going to breed a bit and see if I can get a good one.
>Amorphous egg group
Good I can use kirlias to speed this up
>>
>>56685262
Look at the statues
>>
>>56685303
Are they already available? I've been looking at them for a while, even checked my dex after looking at the laboratory stuff and nothing with the birds either, I do remember a hidden chamber in the frozen cave.
>>
>>56685378
Dogs are static, bird roam.
Bird dex entries are unlocked by reading the book and looking at each of the gen 1 sprites.
>>
didn't she use to have a houndoom...? fuck man, feel like i'm second guessing myself quite a bit

cute as ever doe.
>tfw no autistic perma angry redhead wife
why live?
>>
that's a surprising amount of text allowed on this one
>>
>>56685440
gg. I'm not sure, I think we've just seen so many houndooms it's all blurred together
>>
File: This sucks.gif (180 KB, 1382x841)
180 KB
180 KB GIF
The bag limit is probably one of the few issues I have with the game and it's really obnoxious especially considering how much there is to explore.
>>56685396
Oh noted.
>>
created pokemon....bad aesthetics....this character....hmm...getting an odd sense of deja vu

>>56685485
thanks. it had shit like dark pulse and flamethrower so it's kind of weird it was just stuck as a houndour kek
>>56685513
i don't think i ever really minded it, just because i was always selling shit like evo stones and the like
>>
File: 1729210059100955.png (1006 B, 384x450)
1006 B
1006 B PNG
>Hmmm, haven't cheked on the leaks in a bit, wonder what's happ-
>WAILORD ASS
Feraligatr bros.....how do we compete with this?
>>56685542
The problem is I'm a hoarder by nature.
>>
52 KB
52 KB PNG
My schizophrenia is acting up again lads.
>>56685440
She's qt. GG
>>56685568
Gamefreak was getting cheeky during Gen 3's development.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (62 KB, 1026x795)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
It really is just SPEE all over again kek
>>
man i did NOT miss the retarded fucking elemental shield shit

speaking of which...
>checks soulstones 2 devblog
>still obsessed with the retarded shiny contest
good

>>56685600
haha...a tiny bit more unhinged, just a tiny bit
>>
>>56685615
>man i did NOT miss the retarded fucking elemental shield shit
Are these obtainable by the player? As kino as fire shield Scizor sounds, I assume the dev won't let me do it until 6 gorillion hours have passed and 20 million rotations on the hamster wheel of grind have occurred?
>>
>>56685634
yeah you can, I fished out two aqua shields at the carnival and there's a hidden exit at the 4th gym to get one for elec. I know at some point you can just buy the fucking things too
>>
>>56685634
i don't believe the 100% immune shields are available to the player, but i may be wrong you also get more broken bullshit in EoE's endgame haha..
the 50% shields are, but they're spread all over the place
>>
>>56685657
you can get the nullifiers, but those are lategame and hidden away or expensive
>>
>>56685513
The bag space is probably something I could have fixed, but I'm kind of stuck with it because I don't want to break 4+ year-old saves.
It does suck, especially with all the new items I've added, but it's something I have to live with. Take your vitamins.
>>
Hey now, don't do saying shit like that, YOU'RE the one who got btfo'd by Volt tackle, I carried you
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (73 KB, 1026x795)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
Burning Abyss bros... Konami may have forgotten about us, but this schizo fangame didn't.

>>56685651
>>56685657
Noted.
>>
oh one thing ashime, i don't know if EoE fixes this, but i do remember a bug with cards where if you equip a card on a pokemon, and said mon evolves, you keep the buffs until the card is removed

it's probably not too useful when you actually have to hyperfocus on card autism, but hopefully it might be able to help early on
>>
>Fish statue
I think I saw one of those but I don't recall where.
>>56685634
Yes, but they're locked behind keys I think and said keys are really rare, there are methods of getting them like the lads said but it's really annoying.
>>56685724
Fair enough, you do what you can with these things.
Speaking of which, do vitamins boost IVs?
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (67 KB, 1026x795)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
Zaar! Do not redeem the shoddy goods, zaar!

Is there a way to get more Eviolites other than the free one in the forest early on?

The incubator that's in all the spic games would make this game's breeding autism mechanics exponentially more playable.
>>56685777
Checked and I'll keep that in mind the next time I get a card for a mon that's going to evolve soon.
>>
>>56685798
>do vitamins boost IVs?
No, just stat experience. IVs can't be changed except in battle facilities where they're all maxed out
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (49 KB, 1026x795)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
Nearly double stat Drillbur.
>>
>>56685798
>>56685832
And remember last night. The Unown puzzles are all fairly simple and can be completed from within the chamber.
>>
man, it's such a simple thing to do, but this one rain sound effect (which gets muted indoors) honestly might make this one of my favorite routes in fangames, just such a nice little touch
>>
File: Gen 1 bros, we're back.gif (160 KB, 1382x841)
160 KB
160 KB GIF
Ah, so we're genwunning here.
>>56685832
>>56685865
Noted, do these only give you Unowns? Because it seems like the case.
>>56685879
The sheer comfy value of the rain ASMR route can't be overstated or beaten.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (56 KB, 1026x795)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
Is this faggot really trying to play a death game just because he got buckbroken on national television after shittalking Ashy?
>>56685879
It reminds me a lot of the intro of A Link to the Past. It's really good.
>>
File: just one more to go.png (35 KB, 1152x864)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
PlumGODS...we've won
I would've been annoyed if I got one of the other mutations kek
>>56685879
Same kek
>>
>>56685976
Yeah, just Unown. You get something for catching them all. Each chamber has 7 except for V-Z.
>>
god i forgot how schizophrenic this game's encounter tables are, or i guess i just never even looked at them

imagine grinding out that chimchar for platinum or whatever

>>56685976
i wish i could help you with the volcano one, no idea how you're meant to do that one within the chamber
>>56685849
yeah, to stress again, i don't think the main story ever throws a gold or platinum mon your way, ever (maybe the champion uses some), this is definitely the mod's fuckery kek. kind of odd that you'd add QOL to get rid of the autism, and then punish players that don't use that option harder
>>
File: file.png (174 KB, 1371x795)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
What a random time to obtain future perfection
>>
>>56686059
You just show it Entei
>>
File: Pangolin bros.gif (38 KB, 1382x841)
38 KB
38 KB GIF
Cute.
>>56686037
I thought as much, already have a fair few caught up.
>>56686059
Might be move related, like Eruption or Lava Plume.
>>
52 KB
52 KB PNG
How far off is the Mega Ring? That's a heavy hitter.

>>56686059
>Honedge 1%
I got very lucky then.
>>56686059
For what it's worth, I'm enjoying the experience, but I'm being carried hard by my Scyther and Machoke. Blitz's Mega Primarina will be a problem in the future if I don't find a more consistent answer to it.
>>
File: forgot about blinded.png (26 KB, 514x411)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
aoe blinding and burning moves are cancer as hell, this took 5 attempts.
>>56686115
my memory is saying it's on your way out of sylen city, the town after embral
>>
>>56686129
What does Blind do? I couldn't find any information on it on the wiki.
>>
>>56686153
you either get to attack or don't, and I'm not sure if any type is immune to it. basically worse version of attract
>>
i've suddenly gotten an intense desire to play chess

>>56686084
makes sense yeah
>>56686115
i believe it's the section between the 4th and 5th badge, in the massive not-reborn city
>For what it's worth, I'm enjoying the experience
haha...well, the true extent of the plot's schizophrenia hasn't started up yet, so you may be singing a different tune when it hits
>>56686095
man, i think i saw a single shiny kek. lucky motherfucker
>>
that might be as bad as covidknight-19...jury's still out albeit

>>56686172
>>56686153
the 'nice' part is that it overwrites any existing status, apparently
>>56686129
GG
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (79 KB, 1026x795)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
Green egg = boy, red egg = girl.
What does pink egg mean?
>>56686095
Congrats on the shiny.
>>56686129
GG by the way.
>>56686244
kek
>the 'nice' part is that it overwrites any existing status, apparently
The huge brain plays where you switch your toxic'd wall into blinding moves to cure the toxic and heal it off.
>>
>>56686244
>>56686277
thanks bros. I think the body's color means either shiny or plat, pink dots means female I think
>>
i think this was shown off last time we did empyrean, but i'm not sure. i think i remember it from some other game, so maybe it's a public asset...this isn't really a good mega for torterra, not sure at all how it expands on the 'world turtle' theme, just a second head?

>>56686277
genderless pokemon i assume?
>>
>>56686115
>For what it's worth, I'm enjoying the experience
Yeah, Empyrean doesn't really get shit until the endgame iirc
>>56686153
From what I remember last playthrough, it was basically a reskinned, stronger sleep, and that the light pseudo gets a 100% accurate move for it kek
>>56686177
>man, i think i saw a single shiny kek. lucky motherfucker
Meanwhile I didn't find a single one outside of the scripted grimer kek
>This is where all of Orevald's luck goes
>>56686277
each variation has a different egg color, so male = green, female = pink, male shiny = something, female shiny = something else, etc. etc., I don't remember the colors off the top of my head kek
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (17 KB, 1026x795)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>56686307
>>56686311
>>56686325
It means I'm an exceptionally lucky motherfucker apparently.
>Have the card for it
Okay fine game, I'll use your chandelure fakemon. I initially only was doing this because it shared an egg group with Kirlia and could stave off inbreeding penalties but this was a worthwhile venture in its own right.

Taking name suggestions
>>
>>56686325
endgame might actually not be AS unbearable this time if the stupid fucking r******a and d**s boss fights aren't as bad thanks to the mod. maybe ashime will have an even rougher experience than we did doe if the mod is already throwing gp3 gold pokemon this early kek
>>This is where all of Orevald's luck goes
haha...time to go back to the 30 flinches in a row jail after this, orevald, sorry bro
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (77 KB, 1026x795)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>>>>>>>>>>>THE MODEST PASSED DOWN
>>>>>>>>>>>>THOSE IVS
Holy shit bros
>>
>>56686374
>>56686404
congrats you son of a bitch, might as well name it lady luck
>>
>>56686404
Holy based, enjoy the pseudo not fully evolving until 66 kek
>>
This game has boosted shiny rates from eggs right? There's no way I got 2 natural super-shinies in the same playthrough at 'full odds'.
>>
>>56686374
>>56686404
jesus christ kek
>2 platinums before the 4th badge
i wonder if the mod fucks with rates for that to compensate for launching gp'd up autism your way this soon
>>
>>56686451
it's boosted if one of the pokemon has a different ot and/or if one or both are shiny/platinum. it's possible EoE changed it but I didn't see that in it's list of changes
>>
empireGODs....you ready to see what octavius is cooking?

>apparently there's now a GRD Sableye

>>56686451
hey, i mean, a 1 in...2250000 chance is perfectly possible, just unlikely
>>
I have absolutely no fucking clue where the last gym is, I've been looking for it for quite a while but I'm really lost, no luck with the roaming birds either.
>>56686177
>>56686277
I have never gotten this lucky T B H, I know there's raised odds but still.
>>56686374
Based shiny.
>>
>>56686554
yeah, it's one of the things the game is kind of vague on if you wander somewhere else and forget what you were immediately doing. you gotta go through the 7th gym until you find a ladder that was blocked off by the gym guide previously, it'll lead to a volcano

if you want there's also the whole snorlax plot that you might have to do first, not sure, that also starts in the groundfag's town
>>
Grindhaus bros, it's time to pay penance. I will turn this little ghost into a godslayer.
>>56686484
I wonder if the scyther egg counted Sylar's mon as one of the parents when generating the egg?
>>56686448
Gonna be a super-Eviolite holder then I guess kek.
>>56686476
That wouldn't surprise me.
>>56686524
Admittedly I've been going through quite a few eggs this playthrough so I'm not surprised that one of them ended up being shiny eventually (beyond the event egg scyther that was a first roll shiny), but it's still an amazing occurrence, especially on a GP 4 with good IVs. This is ostensibly playable all the way through the whole postgame unless the last 10% from GP5 is just that important.
>>
....Can you put all 510 EVs in a single stat in this game? They just keep going above 252.
>>
>>56686587
it's only counted if its one of the parents of that egg specifically, so if it was then yes. I honestly thought you had two platinum eggs in a row, I was malding
>>
>>56686667
yeah, the max EV is 512 now, though the overall limit is the same

use it if you want to create the ultimate UNGA BUNGA mon, kek
>>
>the move reminder doubles as an egg move tutor
was this always a thing...? that seems fucking great kek
>>
>>56686699
>yeah, the max EV is 512 now, though the overall limit is the same
A few of my mons have >512 total EVs across all stats. Did the mod raise the cap as well or is this some weird oversight with EV raising held items/multipliers and the natural cap being moved do you think?
>>56686721
It just gave my ghost Nasty Plot without the need for autistic chain breeding. It's based.
>>
>>56686748
i'm not quite sure...according to the mod, there is a certain...hell...where enemy mons have 512 EVs in two stats (at least), but that seems to imply it's not supposed to be the case in general for the player. i'd personally chalk it up to shitcode
>>
>>56686748
iirc the new ev "cap" is something like 512/512/200something instead of 252/252/6
I think there was a google doc for it somewhere, but I don't remember where kek
>>
>>56686794
>>56686826
Pseudo-PULSE2 for the player is quite cathartic after all the hell we've suffered in other games kek.
>>
File: file.png (146 KB, 1371x901)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
This battle is great but I have been trying for almost an hour to beat it when I don't need to
I just hate how dumb the partner AI is, I hate the amount of times the AI has thrown by using NFE attacks specially when he could have earthquaked the Steelix but chose to dragon claw it
>>
i like how this game has this thing where the gyms are like, actual gyms at first, and then very abruptly and without any kind of annoucement shift into the gyms you'd see in any other pokemon game kek

not too bad. i thought using toxic spikes and stealth rocks would be genius and most of his pokemon ended up having air balloons or were flying, of course

>>56686826
oh really? disregard what I said then kek
>>56686962
be careful to not die of kino overdose in the cutscene that happens afterwards
>>56686849
haha...well, that is part of the appeal, using absolutely fucking retarded shit against the enemies using retarded shit
>>
>>56686962
Focus down Amethyst first and you can quickly simplify it to a 1v1 when Darek inevitably eats shit. Scizor beats most of her team by itself iirc.
>>
>>56686554
When in doubt, check the town map. There's an NPC that mentions the connection.
>>
she looks like she fucks pikachus

probably leaving the rest of the autism in this part that i only vaguely remember until tomorrow
>>
PlumGODS...we made it and only got the last tier right at the end, h-haha
How far out is the bike again? I don't remember at all kek
>>
>>56679384
That doc was fake anon
>>
>>56686999
That is the plan but with Scizor as the lead sometimes I just eat shit to a random flamethrower from Sneedoking
Wish I could change the order of Ed's team
>>
>>56686995
gg
>>56687027
bike shop is in sylen, don't remember how to get one though
>>
>>
>>56687069
Noted, I probably won't bother grinding up too much money until I get it then
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (86 KB, 1026x795)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
Even 12 levels underleveled, this thing is far and away my strongest mon.

This game gives off the vibe of the LAWDS giga persian, except not only does everyone have one, but the whole game is built around the idea of it. I quite like the absurdity of it.
>>56687320
Take my energy bro.
>>
okay you get the bike voucher after you do the lab section in sylen city
>>
The item menus in this game are agonizingly slow once you have a certain amount of items.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (84 KB, 1026x1586)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
Anper battle in 2 images. Clean 6-0.
>>
>>56687578
turns out pageup/down works in the item menu too, not just debug menu
>>
File: Spoiler Image (293 KB, 1373x949)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
I really liked this bit of characterization for a mostly mute guy, note what the MC mentions first
>>
>>56687674
gg
>>
>>56685690
They're hidden away up to a certain point. If I remember correctly there's a very difficult to miss shop in the postgame that has all of them.

>>56686059
>imagine grinding out that chimchar for platinum or whatever
It honestly wouldn't be bad with the existence of catch chains.
>>
>>56687684
Good to know. Thanks.
>>56687686
These scenes are kino all the way around.
>>56687695
Thanks bro.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (34 KB, 1227x455)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
True pain in what the image lacks
>>
File: asdbbbwbhrbtb.png (17 KB, 512x420)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>56687320
Well there's one of the inks I never found.
>>
File: 1729189313216183.jpg (452 KB, 1373x1266)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
Back, went to check the leaks again, folks found baby hexy and also that Calem was based on Johnny Depp.
>>56686578
>>56687009
Noted.
>>56686962
>>56686995
GG.
>>56687938
This and Lawds made me go from not liking Lucario to tolerating the doggo, we'll rescue him hopefully.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (29 KB, 1026x792)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
The chad has evolved.
>>56687938
GG and enjoy the ending wrapup.
>>56688022
>Then Lawds removed the Aelitakino
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH, MOTHER FUCKER, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOO, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!
>>56688040
It's depressing to even think abotu that mod by now.
>>
>My last save was from way earlier when I was still trying to catch the birds
>If I go back to it I'll miss a fuckload of progress
>If I don't I'll lose my leftovers forever
H-HAHAHA......I KNEW THOSE SHINIES WERE TOO GOOD, OF COURSE THIS WOULD HAPPEN, HAHAHAHAHA............
>>
>>56688110
The leftovers aren't worth it bro.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (21 KB, 1026x795)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
Every. Single. One. Of. These. Niggers. Has. Multiple. Pokemon. With. Static.
>>
>>56688074
I'm going to give you some secret tech:
Just lose to the Snorlax after stealing its Leftovers.
If you give a Muk a Berry(the regular one), it has a chance after every battle to convert it into Black Sludge.
>>
Gonna stop at 1M for the night, hopefully I can get the bike and make the process a lot faster tomorrow
>>56687674
gg
>>56687938
F, we WILL rescue him
>>56687969
kek, I guess that's what happens when we "upgraded" to EoE towards the end of the playthrough
Just realized Eevee would probably btfo at least a large portion of EoE's vague direction autism, based t b h
>>56688074
>>56688110
And now luck has come to collect kek
>>
File: YOU FUCKING KIKE.gif (38 KB, 1382x841)
38 KB
38 KB GIF
>That nose
Fochun bros........(((they))) followed me here......
>>56688116
Sadly yes.
>>56688136
That's very nice to know.
>>56688156
H-haha......
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (83 KB, 1026x1586)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
How many times do I have to teach you this lesson, old man?
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (274 KB, 1026x5458)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
I didn't have the recording software ready and got it first try. The godslayer cherub is peerless.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (35 KB, 1024x796)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>56688306
Forgive the botched stitchjob MSPaint is too hard a program for a retard like me to operate apparently.
>>
File: Fun.gif (40 KB, 1382x841)
40 KB
40 KB GIF
>Get ganked out of nowhere by Buttard
>He has a massive schizo moment
>Start to face the thieves' leader
>His ace in the whole in this little bastard, who's both tanky as shit, has Recover and Double Team
>It's bulky enough to just eat hits and set up evasion while giving you fat middle fingers
Fun.
>>56688306
GG. Also Emmanuil is a corruption of (((Emmanuel))), a yiddish name, what did the Empyrean dev mean by this?
>>
File: Burning skies.gif (46 KB, 1382x841)
46 KB
46 KB GIF
Was on my way back to the pokecenter, when suddenly.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (60 KB, 1026x796)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
Legitimately a cute scene.
>>56688354
>gigakike utterly smote by a holy being
Yeah checks out. Thanks bro.
>>
Roamers are cool in theory, but in practice they suck mega fucking dick and I loathe them.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (59 KB, 1026x796)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
Moira wants to fight after, but is handily cleaned up by Scizor.
>>
>>56688171
>>56688306
gg, based cherub
>>
>>56688429
Thanks. I got extremely lucky with Blinds and I won a speed tie with Metagross that probably was game deciding.

Having played a bit with and against it, Blind feels like Sleep if it were less cancerous because it wears off in about the same number of turns and doesn't stop you from playing the game entirely like sleep does.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (28 KB, 1026x796)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
Edgekino.

This is a good stopping point for the night.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (87 KB, 1026x796)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
Current team. Everyone holding the Lucky XP Shares exploded 10 levels during the Emmanuel fight so the levels are a little lopsided right now.
>>
>>56688022
>>56688040
Thanks
I feel like a bit of a fraud for giving up on winning the double and then when getting to the Puccete fight she just decided to stop it before either of us could reach 0 mons
I really should stop being autistic about stuff like this but I feel like I will always be somewhat horrid loser vs CPUs
>>
>>56688544
when you see it's backsprite tell me if you agree that it looks like a completely different art style
>>
File: file.png (94 KB, 1367x829)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
And now after a fair bit of gambling I have the future steel type to complete the rest of the content
Really should wrap it up because there is a new Gladiator Beast support wave and I need to learn it but now it's almost 2 AM here
>>
>>56688622
Based yugibro. Enjoy cosmogging Liberty.
>>56688576
Will do when I load up again tomorrow morning.

Gnight bros. Hopefully the thread doesn't die overnight again.
>>
File: W.png (40 KB, 770x608)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
MythCHADS another W
>>
got the second real estate apartment, stopping here for now at sylen city.
>>
>>56688560
bro your fonts
>>
>>56685070
If you already have beaten Virtualization, then I believe you can beat most fangames without much trouble.

Can't speak for other fangames, though. I'm aware that some of the kaizo variants somehow surpassed Virtualization's difficulty.
>>
LIVE
>>
File: Fangame bingo.png (450 KB, 1040x1152)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
Made my own, let's see how the games I've played recently fare
>>
>>56688306
Fucking kek, GG. Maybe you won't want to blow your brains out at a certain snake lady later, haha..
You going to keep the god cherub in the back as a reserve "I win" button or just smash the game with it?
>>56688571
Your thoughts on the kinorino death scene?
>>56689345
Virtualization is not a hard game bro, don't know how many times we need to tell you
It's hard to get through it, but not for any reasons related to actual fight difficulty
>>56691828
Kek
You may want to add more than what's available here to the pool so you can randomly draw a new card everytime you play
>>
Back, power went out outta nowhere last night after I spent over 30 fucking minutes trying to catch Moltres.
>>56688622
Did Konami finally give the deck non-destruction removal and an actual goal besides summoning Dominatus, setting a counter trap and hoping for the best?
>>
File: 1729219800946700.png (598 KB, 985x502)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
I want to fucking kill Moltres, I hate this stupid bird so much, it always runs away on the first turn, so catching it is borderline impossible and I have nothing that outspeeds it and has a move like Mean Look, this is ass. Also, I forgot I saw this yesterday and I was really sleep drunk but.
>Giratina was originally in the Kalos war cinematic in XY
>Rejuvenation's shitty lore has it that Giratina was involved in that whole shitshow and that's when Griselda turned into Tina
Hahahaha.......oh no Jankeks, Gamefreak definitely ripped off Jan's masterful story, wonder if he's gonna try to shut them down like he does to everyone who "steals" his masterwork kek.
>>
>>56691828
>Irregular update schedule
might as well place that on free space
>>
File: 2024-10-18 16.37.46.jpg (252 KB, 1188x1280)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
Pokemon Reborn unsurprisingly nets a complete bingo and several almost-bingos - which is to be expected, since it inspired the whole bunch of tropes

>>56692853
Some Pokemon fangames were already finished by the time we discovered them, so it's not a given. What I really mean is that you begin a game and have no idea whether and when its ever going to get finished
>>
Stupid cute fat bird, I think this took nearly an hour of just chugging balls and resetting.
>>56691828
Missed this, kek, it's a really good bingo card, I think most games we played could easily fill a bunch of spots.
>>
>win battle by the skin of my teeth off a quick claw proc
>actually you lost
I hate this fucking forest
>>56693001
to an extent it has the fly issue, you don't get it until you've explored basically everything except the league
>>
Welp, at least my built in shiny charm didn't waver off, shame I didn't get this earlier, love Fearow but I already got my team loaded with fliers and I don't want to trade any members by now.
>>
>two NPCs in a row say "You won't reach our master!" on the right path of the jungle
>okay so hakeem is back there I'll go the other way and collect everything first
>go left, path splits again, go right
>immediately find hakeem on the peak
>run back to the split and go left
>energy root
>run all the way back and climb the vines I turned away from before
>just a platform with no exit and a pokeball item
>max revive
>run back and confront the guy
>cutscene puts me at the other end of the forest
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

actually I overreacted I got a fast travel back up to the top
>>
File: That's cool.gif (46 KB, 1382x841)
46 KB
46 KB GIF
I don't recall if it was a thing with gen 2 but I think in gen 3 Ditto did look slightly different to the Pokemon it transformed into, that's a really neat detail.
Also we're reaching image limit, do I bake again or someone else wants to?
>>56693367
Yeah the forest section just sucks ass.
>>
>>56688306
Based, gg
>>56693038
You VILL win the battle, lose anyway and you VILL like it
>>56693395
I can do it when we get there
>>
>>56693367
and then hakeem goes down like a bitch at the end of it all
at least there weren't vines in the grass that kill you for stepping on them
>>
>gym leader loses the plot after you beat him and becomes suicidal

Now that's a trope I didn't see before
>>
File: NANI.gif (163 KB, 1382x841)
163 KB
163 KB GIF
Fossil bros........?
>>
>>56693395
In gen 2, it keeps whatever the transform user's palette is. In gen 3, if the user will retain its shininess even if the target is not shiny.
>>
>>
kek
>>
>Team Aqua had Brazilians in it
Que merda de raios?
>/v/ the music is getting a new edition all about the absolute insanity of the leak, a certain fire badger is getting featured very prominently in it
Kek.
>Wallace the megafaggot was actually straight all along, but he turned out to be a pedophile
>Beldum was meant to be a fucking dumbell with an eye
>We're getting at least 9 more 10GB builds of XY/ORAS
>The ride never ends
>>56693795
I remember that one, it's some weird bit of coding but it's the kind of small stuff that gives each gen their own feel and soul and I love it so much.
>>56693835
Holy kek.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (677 KB, 1500x1800)
677 KB
677 KB PNG
>All the pokefucking stories
>All of the buildup
>Everything
>It was leading to this
Dear gods........this is cannon.
>>
Swamp encounters are annoying
I'll bake
>>56694800
kek
>>
>>56694800
No way for real?
>>
>>56694893
New
>>56694893
New
>>56694893
New
>>56694893
New

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.