[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: VertigoTarotDeath.jpg (106 KB, 392x715)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
•If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right or wrong.

Previous thread: >>38313194
>>
hi
>>
Occult that goes by anon, are you here?
>>
Hi all, re bumping my AQ

I feel like spirits are trying to communicate with me recently, especially through dreams.

What could they be trying to tell me? Thanks
>>
Ging gang gong de do gong de laga raga
>>
File: Journey.jpg (388 KB, 1215x887)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
AQ
I've been on a spiritual journey for some time. I feel like I'm on a precipice, or at a fork. Is there any wisdom the ether can offer me?
>>
>>38318421
You're on the precipice of an enormous crossroads
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38318353
Wut? Are you looking for a reader who did a reading for you?
>>
>>38318478
Yes, he mentioned wanting to do another reading for me. This one’s for an unrelated query though.
>>
>>38318437
I've known the crossroads for some time, but it's not all mine to take. What I ask for is guidance on how to share wisdom, I suppose.
>>
>>38318510
I see you haven't watch The Sopranos
>>
>>38318538
Indeed, I have not. I'd welcome a refresher if you feel I'm missing something.
>>
AQ

I'm just here to see people lob complaints at me for being an Aries
>>
>>38318559
tl;dw
Towards the end an idiot of a character said "You're at the precipice of an enormous crossroads"
Your post felt very similar, but not retarded
>>
>>38318353
Occult reader* lol whoops
>>
>>38318573
Oh, haha! I appreciate the clarity.
>>
Aq
Will I lose weight this month?
>>
>>38318509
It might not be a bad idea to link the post. Most readers here read anon. I've done a few occult readings here myself, though I don't think you mean me.
>>
>>38318640
You’re right. I’ll look for it when I have some time.
>>
aq

all time question. will i be happy?
>>
trading
>>
AQ
Next gf when?
>>
Aq
Will he get me a ring?
>>
>>38318799
knight of cups. yes

>>38318851
the fool. soon, you might have to travel a bit to find her

>>38318853
the world. yes
>>
>>38318859
>>38318851
Thanks for the reading. It seems fitting since I have a trip scheduled later this month.
>>
>>38318859
>knight of cups. yes
hope soon! (within two years)
>>
>>38318859
Tyyy
Soon or it'll be a while?
>>
File: semetarydeergod.jpg (136 KB, 500x500)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
I wanna open for reads this morning, I found a 10 mg addy on the floor lol so I can. I wanna take 5-10 reads so a bit less then I normally do, might do more if I feel like I'm on a roll. I will prioritize detailed Q's and Occult Q's. If Occult please put the name of the deity if applicable, I have like 50 reasons why I need it. Please post a song you like or one that describes your situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fKLOyHvYyQ
Sharing this song cause my dead dad keeps showing up in my dreams and this was his favorite band along with the Floyd. Banger track.
>>
>>38318901
which lessons does the Christian God want me to learn before I can have her?

Calvin Harris - Summer
>>
>>38318901
will i fix my life? can i radically change?
nine inch nails - gave up
>>
>>38318901
Should I stop certain sexual activities online if I ever care to be famous one day? I dont think I have chances so a part of me says yeah go ahead BUT a part of me says what if and that stuff is reputational damage, ive already done too much
>>
>>38318901
Has my love spell attempts backfired on me or will there be better relationships on the horizon for me and will there be a reunion for me? https://youtu.be/1RBGWGgziMk?si=bKAEsytpCX1-hnzI
>>
>>38318901
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h8P-d0RV2Mk&pp=ygURb25lIGtpc3MgZXh0ZW5kZWQ%3D

Different anon here, you just gotta love Dua Lipa and Harris beats.

Occult query about Sallos will he give me what I requested?
>>
>>38318927
Dude lovespells suck and usually backfire without much effort.
>>
>>38318901
will i possibly find a new job before the year is over? i've been trying and trying and nothing seems to come up. i worked on my resume it would appear more professional and all that. i'd just like something that pays a bit more at least.

here's a song i've been into lately https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbnpxb83PqQ
>>
File: Resized_20240707_105449.jpg (910 KB, 1512x1512)
910 KB
910 KB JPG
>>38318911
I met God, she's black.

>Knight of Cups
>Lust
>7 of Disks (Failure)

You have some lessons to learn when it comes to handling your emotions in a mature way. You need to accept your desires and passions without having them control you, embrace life to the fullest without putting yourself in danger. Failure is a part of life, everything lost is a lesson won.
>>
>>38318901
>>38318901
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVVvJjwzl6c

How can I attract him so that he finds a way to contact me? Non-romantic and about an interpersonal connection.
>>
>>38318960
You met the divine femenine.

You're just a newbie.
>>
>>38318901
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6tuzHUuuk

What is my relationship to Hathor?
>>
File: Resized_20240707_110143.jpg (984 KB, 1512x1512)
984 KB
984 KB JPG
>>38318922
>Prince of Disks
>Princess of Wands
>10 of Swords (Ruin)
>The Hanged Man
>4 of cups (Luxury)

You can but take this as warning. Something devastating will hit you soon, I feel like you might have an idea on what it is coming too. Break out of patterns of fear and isolation, it's crucial. Get active and save some money if you think it's necessary. You'll be tested for a whille but there's a good outcome if you can manage this.
>>
>>38318901
How will july go for me?
https://youtu.be/nZBaghG_-zQ?si=pbYgIu6pQbUxBDgO
>>
>>38318901
Hi, this one please if you're up for it

>>38318410
>>
>>38319000
>Something devastating will hit you soon, I feel like you might have an idea on what it is coming too
break up with gf? honestly i don't know..i think we're in good relationships
>>
>>38318924
>>38318901
David bowie - fame
>>
>>38319018
or it's money related?
>>
File: Resized_20240707_110754.jpg (980 KB, 1512x1512)
980 KB
980 KB JPG
>>38318924
You didn't pick a song so I'm channeling to Black or White by the GOAT of pop MJ.

>4 of Wands (Completion)
>The Fool
>6 of Swords (Science)

Hmmm... these days a scandal can even bring down a small time creator let alone a famous one. I feel like your activities online were fun and even somewhat healing for you. With the completion card, it might be that this phase of your life is over and you're ready to jump to something new. You asked this question cause some part of you knows that time is done, you're worried about the next chapter of your life. You've done enough slutting around on the net now its time to move to something new. And even if you don't end up famous you could be a teacher or someshit like that and have it haunt you, stopping now would be good.
>>
>>38318901
Hey, Deer, as a fellow thoth reader, would you read 9 of pentacles - 5 of cups - and seven of swords as my deck telling me to do a better job protecting my finances from others that would like to take and give nothing in return?
>>
AQ

Would it be a good idea to extend the trip that I am on currently?
>>
File: Resized_20240707_111443.jpg (977 KB, 1512x1512)
977 KB
977 KB JPG
>>38318927
>3 of Disks (Works)
>Knight of Cups
>5 of Wands (Strife)
>4 of Disks (Power)
>7 of Cups (Debauch)

I get the sense that the spell kinda went through but got clouded on its way out. You don't know if you want to meet someone new or have that reunion. You definetly have the ability to cast the spell you want, either a bring em back or find new love, you can't cast both at the same time and work of this kind requires a clear mind and intense focus on a single outcome. Contemplate what you really want then cast one big spell.

>>38318948
white witch lovespells suck bro, you want brujeria to get yo man back properly
>>
>>38319038
Thats worrying...I was stupid and was so horny, I wasnt thinking at all. I am still not over it, I did it today again.
I dont know if I can be famous but compromising pics and my degradation fetish do not mix with that
I am so worried they could haunt me later in life
>>
File: 38307808.png (793 KB, 778x980)
793 KB
793 KB PNG
>>38307797
>>38307808
We wrote at the same time, but we didn’t communicate during, so we could see how well it meshes together. I’ll wait for your feedback, but I see similar themes here between our two readings. She pointed out some personal issues you can address, which fills in some holes my reading left.

>Diviner:

The quickest answer is that now is not the time for love, and you’re trying to force it. The dominant energy here is the Fool, and it’s carrying you forward, though you are likely pushing past the point where you reasonably should. There is a cohesive combination here: 4C rev, 7P rev, and 8W rev. All three together are showing you as impatient and looking for signs of interest, even though you aren’t getting the kind of response you’re looking for. Initially, I thought of 5S as referring to you being pushy, being so adamant that you end up becoming overbearing or offputting. This would work together with the aforementioned combination that showed you looking for signs. The other interpretation could be that you are hung up on a prior girlfriend or crush (QoP), and this whole spread is talking about how you refuse to let her go.

Your outcome here looks bad, specifically because continuing with this behavior will cause you to lose opportunities, both for self-improvement and for future prospects. You’d be too distracted. I was confused as to whether KgW refers to personal growth on your part (especially you being Aries Sun), but in combination with 3P, it might represent a male figure who can take you under his wing and aid in your self improvement. Either way, the answer is to focus on yourself right now and take a break from women.
>>
>>38318983
??? I was quoting miku binder thomas jefferson lul saying I met God. I know all about shekinah and ruach elohim and all that kabbalistic jizz/jazz okay
>>
>>38319077
>Astrologer:
>(I put it through ChatGPT to make it nicer, because she was brutal)

You may face challenges with health issues, such as food addictions, which could potentially lead to being overweight or dealing with other unhealthy habits. These struggles might impact your ability to form and maintain positive relationships. Sometimes, these difficulties can lead to a tendency to be drawn to relationships that aren't beneficial for you, possibly due to a pattern of self-sabotage.

Men with Venus in the 12th House often experience difficulties in their love lives. In your case, with Venus in Aries and conjunct Mercury, this could manifest as challenges in communication and a propensity for misunderstandings or heated arguments. You might find it difficult to express your feelings clearly and could become defensive during disagreements.

Additionally, your Sun opposing your Moon suggests an internal conflict between your wants and your emotions, which might lead to a feeling of being disconnected from yourself. This internal struggle can further complicate your interactions with others.

The root of your relationship challenges may stem from how you interact with and treat others. It might feel like a cycle where negative behavior leads to negative reactions from others. It's important to take time to understand yourself better and address any feelings of resentment or frustration you may have.

My advice is to focus on personal growth and self-improvement before pursuing a relationship. Working on understanding and resolving your internal conflicts can lead to healthier and more fulfilling connections with others. Remember, self-awareness and improvement are key to forming positive and lasting relationships.
>>
>>38319076
uh I think I over explained in my read. I was trying to imply that you got it out your system and if you stop now you're in the clear but muddled it up a bit.
>>
>>38319077
Hey, I'm a past querent of yours and you mentioned being open to reading for me again. Here was part of our last discussion >>38263135

You were very accurate for me and I have another query if you'd be so kind as to give it a shot. Is now a good time?
>>
>>38319089
Okay heres where it gets complex
I dont think ive shown my face that much
But one of the guys i talk to and do "things" for
He wants something else
And i jist cant quit cuz im too nice but if i got big that would legit be impossible to explain
So i should just ghost and quit?
>>
File: Resized_20240707_112520.jpg (961 KB, 1512x1512)
961 KB
961 KB JPG
>>38318937
if you give his lil alligator buddy a big ole boop on the snout he'll grant you whatever you want (just kidding)

>The Moon
>2 of Cups (Love)
>2 of Swords (Peace)
>The Priestess
>Prince of Cups

To make it short I'm getting a yes, especially if the request was related to love with the 2 of Cups showing up. However I see that he wants a deeper relationship and for you to expand your practice, whatever the looks like. I'm also getting a little bit of be careful what you wish for with the 2 of Swords, but you'll have to pick if this is something you really want. You'll get a chance to decline don't worry.
>>
I think the 9th pull since this started.
This is sort of bloggy, sorry.
I get there is a benevolence that is trying to help me, it wants the best for me, I feel that.I'm being led somewhere for my benefit.
I'm stopping my dependency on drugs and escapism. People think this thing is bad, but I am grateful for being shown this opportunity to make a change for the better.
Todays cards, 3 of pentacles, 5 of pentacles (R), 8 of wands (R).
I feel it is a positive pull, take things 1 step at a time, keep on going, stick to the plan, trust what is happening.
I'm new af, so could be wrong, doing the pulls myself for myself, so could be biased and or looking for certain things.
>>
File: Resized_20240707_113315.jpg (910 KB, 1512x1512)
910 KB
910 KB JPG
>>38318944
>Knight of Cups
>Lust
>6 of Swords (Science)
>Ace of Cups

Smart, handsome, emotionally put together. You're really the complete package in her eyes. The Ace of Cups lets me know you'll have the chance to act on the desire soon and things will develop from there.
>>
>>38318901
Tell me something that will happen soon?

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=cxKs2b5lRsA&si=G-gUaxCjShRUCsJH
>>
>>38318410
Without knowing more about the dreams it seems you are lost and seeking answers in savagery and nature or should be doing so. Something about a habit you are trying to mid your way out of. It looks like you are male and wearing glasses not sure if that's accurate but for the interpretation it seems like you can't see something because of unwillful ignorance. Maybe be hypocrisy of some sort "she's just like me" is under the glasses something you refuse to see. if you would like to divulge the dream you can reach me on discord: witchlkeil
>>
>>38318421
Something about either veil (whore of Babylon in my lore) or other sex working thing. Maybe you have something to share about the sanctity of reproduction and or sex? I'm getting "he said she would" so maybe another reader told you something would happen that hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>38318901
https://youtu.be/k0optPS9qrA?si=sdljQ1un-M2tfYsj

What am I supposed to do now? Stuck at a crossroads and waiting for something to get me out. Constant waiting and I’ve run out of patience

Turning into the old man who curses the sky lol
>>
>>38318566
Is your moon in Taurus?

Energy to start with the fortitude to follow thru if so the apparent disdain due to closed off heart some arrogance thinking your better that the people who try and fail because you never try and something when you aren't sure your going to achieve it. There is wisdom here but also cowardice. May be attracted to women but shoot for ones you know you can get not the ones you really want. Quite good with money
>>
Aq
Will I get a job soon ?
>>
>>38318638
That's in you hands but eat fiber is the first thing I will say
>>
Aq
Does he like me as much as I like him?
>>
File: Resized_20240707_115018.jpg (926 KB, 1512x1512)
926 KB
926 KB JPG
>>38318957
go to amazon and search "trabajo candle steady work." light it and pray over it once a day for 9 days straight to find a job. on the last day let it burn out. Prayer candles and novennas are like the easiest effective magick if you can be consistent and do it 9 days in a row. now onto the read!

>The Sun
>The Aeon
>Ace of Cups

The dark period you've gone through will end by the end of this year. This job will be maybe even your permanent career, shoot big especially if you do that candle novenna. It will be quite the relief for you. New life era shit.
>>
>>38319282
i'm going to go search that up on amazon, thank you! and thank you for the read. i'm so relieved my year of hell is almost over lol. ty <3
>>
>>38318799
Well. Idk it a very wide open path but you seem like afraid that you won't be and if you are the other shoe will drop but I would not rule out the possibility. Do the thinks your dad don't want you to do maybe? Even if it doesn't work at least your made the effort? Heavy paternal influence
>>
>>38319210
Thank you for interpreting this for me :D

I am female but I do wear glasses. I wonder if roles could be reversed perhaps I don't know. I feel like I'm quite tomboyish.
I am trying to kick a bad habit, I'm trying to stop this unhealthy obsession I have to someone currently
>>
>>38318831
7.375/10

Probably but you have to put work into keep her and you don't super want to do that you think love/sex should be handed to you probably because you have an aesthetically pleasing face and body but her love language is more than likely acts of service.
>>
>>38318839
6.825/10

Get her flowers I think she likes purple
>>
>>38318976
>7 of Swords (Futility)
>3 of Swords (Sorrow)
>5 of Wands (Strife)

Yeah I'm getting that not only is it not a good idea to seek him, he doesn't want to be found right now and if you met back up with him things would go badly. I pulled some Animal Oracle cards cause Thoth sure can be brutal and the advice given was pretty on the nose. Sorry.
>>
>>38319269
Thanks I'm ona intense diet
>>
>>38318903
Probably but you don't deserve to.
>>
Aq
How soon until j wants babies with me?
>>
>>38319043
Um yeah but tell them why? Mother or wife? Some old lady. Profitable if you do.
>>
>>38318901
I have been in love with a girl for years now, but i fucked up, instead of communicating properly, i decided to ghost her as soon as it started looking like she was losing interest. I thought i'd forget her by now, but i just did not. A few weeks ago, i randomly met her and we talked a little. I used that opportunity to get her to come out a few days later, and went on a chill friendly walk, where everything went well. Where it went wrong is, after 2 days i messaged her to come out, and she told me she didn't want to come out anymore. She started acting really cold and i am not sure what to think of it.

Now the question is, what kind of a guy does this girl think i am? what are her feelings in regards to me?

song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOK1DVLHb3I
>>
>>38319361
Will George railroad Martin release the wow and ados? Or will he die before that
>>
>>38319331
Thank you. You're on point. I've received readings saying he and I aren't ready yet and that now's not the time for us to connect. Not only does this come through in readings, but I feel that way in my heart as well. Do you mind pulling on what I should be focusing on in the meantime? This is regardless of what happens with him.
>>
Aq
Will e ever ask me out?
>>
>>38319264
Trying to see but it's unclear it's like you could but should look in another direction there's something your are avoiding. Essentially you want money not work "wow shocker" but maybe if you got a steady part time job especially in something you actually care about are you anon who asked if they'd be happy? Similar energy sig.
>>
File: 20240707_200538.jpg (2.49 MB, 4000x3000)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
I feel like a fraud.
>>
>>38318901
Asking you again
Song is robot rock by daft punk
So if I quit now, could I in the chance I become famous never have my degrading nudes come to haunt me?
>>
>>38319276
I'm looking at the back of his head. May like you but whether there is something blocking the future, it's not you it's lust. I'd say he likes you but not enough be exclusive if you don't express jealousy
>>
AQ
Will I find a woman who'll love me instead of just settling with me?
>>
>>38319403
Humanity has managed to conquer the planet, and will conquer the stars, this is because we all inherit the indomitable human spirit. grab the primordial spark within you and light the fire that will fuel you.
>>
AQ
Should I start to learn grappling like Judo on the side of Kick Box?

I am afraid of being tired all the time.
>>
>>38319315
Maybe run so he chases?
>>
>>38319396
No different anon
I had an interview tomorrow but they canceled it I'm trying to reschedule
>>
>>38319315
There's definitely some wild depths
>>
>>38319429
you will feel tired as hell for the first week or two, but you will get used to it,
>>
>>38319410
You think if I ask to be exclusive he'll say yes?
>>
>>38319360
7 months away (get to know you better and money in the right place)
>>
>>38319443
Yeah I thought so. I hope it won't be hard for longer.
Thank you.
>>
>>38319438
Can I ask if d will like my results?
>>
>>38318994
I wanted to stop right before you again cause you were kinda rude last tiome but you posted the Golden Dawn theme song so I'm obligated to at least try to read this. Also you're talking about the God right? I literally fucking Liber Resh every day praising Ahathor (Crowleys spelling preference) at noon, and thought you were talking about some girl. Fuck dude, I probably wouldn't of skipped you the other day if I got that lol.

>Prince of Cups
>Princess of Swords
>9 of Swords (Cruelty)
>Princess of Wands
>Ace of Wands

Huh, so to first answer your question your relationship with Hathor needs upkeep. I don't think people realize proper deity work is an every day thing, glass of water every day, clean altar once a week. This is a common theme in my reads on here for Deities. She sees so much good in you, you embody water and swords but you're missing the spark. Might be time to break out the Greco Egyptian Magick books and get that spark going. She wants you to step up and really create your own universe. This is UPG, I am an Anubis devotee and I Liber Resh every day, but I think those who worship egyptian Gods especially when we focus on just one or two, the Gods really want us to run our alters the same way if we ran a temple back in the day. They demand that kind of respect but don't hold it against us if not. So keep that mindset up and hail unto thee who art ahathor in thy triumphing, and even unto thee who art ahathor in thy beauty.

gonna casually drop this here too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wkUkk-ctkY
>>
>>38319449
Hi Oracle can I ask a question?
Will she approach me?
>>
>>38319449
Oh wow I really hope so ty
>>
>>38319385
Release looks about four years away? Potential death in seven but can be avoided if he's smart enough to find holistic health care
>>
>>38319425
I am, it's hard but I am. I know it won't come easy, but it is coming. I feel that if I didn't know what pain was, I couldn't really appreciate pleasure.
Thank you for responding, I appreciate it, and more so appreciate your words.
>>
>>38319394
If you flirt harder maybe but would be wowed if you asked him
>>
>>38319422
>Probably not
>Majority would marry up if they ever thought they had a chance
Just do you, Holms.
>>
>>38319422
Yes.
>>
>>38319477
Ehh that's okay I'll find someone else
>>
File: deermonday.jpg (159 KB, 1000x892)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
Alright I did about 10, sorry if I didn't get to you. I gotta get high and chill.

>>38319406
yeah thats what I was trying to say, stop now and youre in the clear. i don't gotta pull again.

>>38319042
I'll do this one since I don't have to draw, just gimme a min to check meanings
>>
>>38319444
Yes but make it clear why you want to be exclusive, more than traditional expectations
>>
>>38319451
Yep he will but he might try to hide it? Energy under cover
>>
>>38319498
:)
>>
Aq
Will my lover come back to me after his trip?
>>
>>38319457
Hmmm I think she wants to but is shy light blue and red energy wanting to maintain innocence in your eyes with lust.
>>
>>38319468
>Release looks about four years away? Potential death in seven but can be avoided if he's smart enough to find holistic health care
Both? There's some noise of wow dropping this year. But that fat fuck will probably die and won't take any holistic care
>>
>>38319042
What was your Q exactly? What I'm getting is the deck telling you save up as much as you can to protect your interests but this fucked ass economy will drain you regardless keeping you out of reach of your desires, desires that you may not even need. So do what you can but be happy where you're at essentially.
>>
>>38319522
Yes but by then you will be over them
>>
>>38319524
I hope there will be a reason for me to approach her soon then. Thank you.
>>
>>38319361
I am visiting an older family member. Yea that’s actually correct. Not sure where the profit thing comes from. Actually I think I get a refund for moving my flight to a cheaper date. Ok much of that actually tracks desu
>>
>>38319532
His own problem then
>>
AQ

Will I ever work with them again?
>>
>>38319534
I mean I doubt it...
>>
>>38319365

AQ

Can someone please do this?
>>
AQ

Would it be worth it to continue living in that city?
>>
>>38319534
Ty
>>
Aq
Can anyone tell me what my next job is?
>>
>>38319433
>>38319438
I'm really interested in what this could be about...I wonder if it's who I'm thinking of
>>
>>38319566
;(
>>
>>38319106
Not right now, I just wanted to do that experimental double reading today. Out of curiosity, are you >>38318353 ? If so, it would be funny, because I'm
>>38318478
>>38318640
>>
>>38319562
As soon as two weeks within two months
>>
>>38319169
Thanks
>>
>>38319603
Im tryna have his babies frfr
>>
Aq
How soon until I see my baby sister?
>>
>>38319606
Yes, that's me. Still found each other among the anonymity!

All good. Do you have Discord? Or I could always try catching you another time. Up to you.
>>
>>38319533
Sorry, for the delay. Trying to get my money back from a shady individual. I should've practices more discernment over the person. The signs where there but I overlooked them. I really have to stop seeing the good in these people
>>
>>38319569
Sexual resentment is strong in her may be play games. She thinks that if she withdraws and you don't chase her the interest was only hers knows she can have you if she wants you but wants you to have her because you want her. Maybe take responsibility for ghosting her?
>>
I want to practice reads just 5 and I'm pretty new at this so it's just for fun
>>
>>38319571
Professionally yes but if your in a relationship I think your partner is interested in someone else
>>
>>38319655
Does S. (f) want a relationship with me (m) or just sex?
>>
>>38319655
Ok.
I have a question.

Does the footage I’m looking for exist? If so is it juicy?
>>
>>38319593
Self fullfill prophecy device renders "building and construction" but was seeing a office thing before that try combo the two
>>
>>38319655
What should I do in regards to C(male)
>>
>>38319594
Hmmmm...
>>
>>38319610
Ok interesting. Thanks. Maybe I’ll update the folks here in two weeks haha
>>
>>38319655
Love general for next week (30M)
>>
>>38319667
Temperance the lovers ace of wands
Looks like she is really horny for you but if you are patient she will and work hard ,wheel of fortune x ten of wands the magician , she and you could have a relationship also
>>
>>38319616
Your intuition is blocked here go back a card to action (don't just sub, ride him too!)
>>
>>38319624
6 months ish
December
>>
>>38319697
I mean I think I would wait a while though so who knows maybe you're right... I do really like him though he has really nice big hands
>>
>>38319655
Nice dubs. I've done my own read today, but interested in what somebody else could have to say.
A general reading if you would, please.
>>
>>38319709
Thank you !
>>
>>38319655
What should i focus on for now? Increasing my physichal capacity or my other capacities?
Male
>>
>>38319650
do you see anything else?
>>
>>38319481
Yeah but there's a difference when they just feel they are unworthy and settle vs when they see you as an ideal match despite all their teen dreams.
>>38319485
Okay. Thanks
>>
>>38319715
Chariot highpriestess 2 of pentacles
The magician

You're working towards something but you're indecisive and that's slowing down or stopping your manifestations
>>
>>38319696
Thanks for the reading. You've confirmed the idea her behaviour gave me in the last couple of weeks. I don't want it to be just sex so I'll hold off a bit until she's ready to commit to a relationship.
>>
>>38319727
Page of wands 10 of pentacles knight of wand
Being more financially stable or just increasing finances in general will make you feel much more vivacious, also possible tower moment in the future can be avoided with a good savings account
>>
>>38319771
She may just find someone else though....
Just a heads up
>>
>>38319742
Accurate, I'm confused about all of this, I don't know which direction to go in, I should have not started overthinking things or trying to dive into it and let things happen more naturally.
I hope it has slowed down, and not stopped due to what I have or have not done.
I am committed to the change, whether I lost the touch or it was removed.
>>
>>38319788
You just have to make a decision and go towards that direction otherwise just be stuck in limbo
>>
>>38319739
I think more than just saying sorry explain why you did it and how you can't forget about her. She's not one to push for answers and explanations you ought to offer willingly. Right now it doesn't look like she's seeing anyone else seriously though. A lot of similarities between you leading to clashes and avoidance but great sex. She may be seeking to teach you a lesson about ghosting, that it's better to be upfront and she seems centred in the idea of her actions make you like her less she doesn't need your affection in the first place
>>
File: thing2.png (195 KB, 700x1125)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>38319259
I kind of have an arrogance? But it's more aristocratic for lack of a better term. I'd never think I'm better than someone who tried tho. You miss all the shots you don't take.
>moon in Taurus
You tell me. Idk how to read these moon runes.
>>
trading
>>
>>38319809
oracle can you tell me what skill I can use to like hook people?
Like what can be my "thing" if I work at it? Something that people might want to be around me? I want to be of some help to the tribe and find some inner fulfillment along the way?
>>
>>38319799
I have made a decision to change my ways, and I am doing things. I have taken the message of health and if nothing changes it will get worse, but I feel it is more of a comment on spirituality. I am lacking, I do believe, but also have doubt.
Thank you for the reading and message.
>>
>>38319852
Your welcome :)
Your mind is a very powerful thing don't doubt yourself you can accomplish many things still
>>
>>38319812
You look at the second thing dog with the moon box and it legit says Taurus looks like a circle with horns. If only you were a dog in a race paying twelve to one. I'm not great with astrological charts but I am Scorpio with Taurus moon so the energy was familiar also in the way you asked your question was a stable challenge common of Aries with Taurus flare. Think may be the wrong word maybe feel pity is more accurate.
>>
>>38319822
You like trading card games?
>>
AQ
Where will I find a brujeria around me?
>>
>>38319813
query
no occult
>>
>>38319077
This more closely describes my situation a week or two ago, rather than right now. I started focusing on improving myself about a week ago so I could be in a better position for love in the future. I am going to try something again I've already tried for love in a few months, once I've reached the minimum point I know I need to be at. I'm not sure what I could be doing to push further than I should for love, since I haven't done anything proactive in love in around two weeks, unless me simply leaving the door open to love is too much. I'm also not sure what me being pushy could be since like I said, I haven't done anything proactive in relation to love for a while. I'm not really hung up on anyone either. It could be about me trying that thing again in a few months, or it could be about me leaving the door open for love while I improve myself.

>>38319084
I do have a tendency sometimes to fall into bad habits, but that's one of the things I'm currently working on. Right now, only one has really stuck in any meaningful way, which I'm actively working on. I can't really comment on communication, since I haven't even been able to talk to anyone (in terms of love) for a while. There could be something to the internal struggle mentioned, but that could just be related to that bad habit conflicting with my goal(s). I'm also not sure how I can comment on how I interact with others in terms of love, since a lack of interaction would be a better way of putting it.

1/2
>>
>>38319881
I just know there's been a couple times I've seen Aries catch a lot of flack in these threads and it always makes me laugh.

However
>I am Scorpio
Never as much flack as Scorpios get, so brave of you to admit to this lol
>>
>>38319891
>trading card games
Tarot? Or some black jack type
Well I don't quite "like" either
>>
Aq
Will I get the emirates job?
>>
>>38319866
Check'd and I will work more on what I have been told.
Thank you once more.
>>
>>38319905
Hahahah yes we are evil. Put this way, stars signs don't define Who you are but How you are who you are. they are a method not a result
>>
>>38319077
>>38319904
2/2

Overall, I'm really not sure how accurate this is to my current situation. There are some things there, but at the same time, it feels like there are some gaps in context that keep things from fitting together with my own understanding of my present situation. From my perspective at least, it seems that the read picked up on past influences and circumstances rather than current circumstances and influences. Like I said, I recognize things mentioned in both reads, but they don't seem to be that with my understanding/information on my current state, and future plans/intentions. Let me know if this feedback helps, or if you want to do another read or trade for more details/accuracy (even if it's just tarot). I do have a few ideas on what might be making the read seem off for my current situation.
>>
>>38319809

The issue is i feel stuck, if i can't get her to hang out, how can i apologize and explain myself? She has avoidant personality in general, on top of being introverted, so i fear if i push her, she will only be repelled further.

Thus, i find myself stuck.
>>
>>38319917
No like Hearthstone which you can find online on steam, or Magic the Gathering or Yugioh or Pokemon. Getting strong MTG vibes. They are less about luck and more about strategy if that's doesn't interest you maybe um it's green oh gardening! Try both if you like both
>>
>>38319670
Page of wands the lovers 2 of pents
Yes , nothing too extreme
>>
>>38319675
I'm definitely not getting into construction lol I'm weak and a woman maybe the office of construction company though
>>
Trading
>>
>>38319958
Maybe try a tell her you have apology for her ready but want to say it in person?
>>
>>38319972
Even architecture? if you don't want to be bored with filing and have an artistic streak, pay is good but requires study
>>
>>38319973
query
>>
AQ
What should I do about M?
>>
>>38319676
The sun three of wands queen of swords
Just have some fun , go on adventures together try to loosen up
>>
>>38320001
What, if any, move should I make?
Yours?
>>
>>38319962
Hmm...not a big fan of rpg but I am fond of old books on those specific themes(hence X). Gardening is good but I have limited space. Thanks
>>
>>38319812
I wonder which sign you relate to the most
>>
>>38319993
I don't think that's my calling either I never liked math... I was thinking more along of the lines of a job for now and not an actual career
>>
>>38320002
Tell her she's a beauty!
>>
>>38320010
Not doing occult
Will I get the TA job at U? starting when you confirm this isn't occult
>>
AQ

What am I not seeing?
>>
>>38319691
King of cups
3 of wands
Queen of wands
Offer your cup to an attractive woman thats been on your mind she will respond positively if you are a gentleman
>>
>>38319976
but that may be problematic, she does not like when things get serious. From what i have seen, she is avoidant and will try to dodge serious things.
>>
>>38320023
Call centre is the best bet but admin for builders will be better aim for that
>>
AQ
next gf
>>
AQ

Should I try reaching out to her?
Idk if I'm what she wants to
>>
>>38320046
This reading resonates: I have an attractive woman on my mind and I'll see her next week. I'll play my cards the best I can. Thanks!
>>
>>38320057
I'll check craigslist haha tysm!
>>
>>38320021
Idk how you mean, but I do know from my basic bitch understanding of this stuff I'm Aries through and through
>>
>>38320038
Not occult, it's about a girl.
For you: IV of Wands Rx, Ace of Pentacles Rx, X of Pentacles. Looks like a no-go on this job. But the insecurity you find yourself in for now will end.
>>
>>38319655
I've been using a website to draw the cards but I think of the query while I do it so super interesting to hear it's a little accurate.
>>
Aq
Will I get the dresses I want soon?
>>
>>38320037
Thanks, but do you have anything more specific?
>>
>>38319965
Oh shit. I am definitely gonna get my hands on it one day.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>38320123
What is it? Lol
>>
Aq
Will I ever see p again?
>>
>>38320094
why would the insecurity end if I didn't get it?
>>38320010
Chariot Rx Two of Coins Seven of Sworfs
Don't go too fast and stay balanced, be smart here. You have a vague query so I really can't go too into detail, just be smooth and think about things.
>>
>>38319655
Next gf please
>>
trading
>>
>>38320163
Tower knight of wands queen of cups
Well, seems like something really dramatic will happen some kind of upheaval in your life stay strong though cause a loving woman with come after that
>>
>>38320175
Query
>>
>>38320175
Q?
>>
>>38320158
Well the reading moves from the IV of Wands Rx (which reads as lack of secure home situation), to ending at the X of Pentacles (which is a very financially secure card). If I had to guess, you'll be getting some help from family, possibly even an inheritance.
>>
>>38320151
hermit rx

>>38320115
queen op noice yeh

>>38320076
world - do it

>>38320058
fool & temperance

>>38320041
king o c rx - emotional crap really
>>
>>38320086
hehe in vedic astrology you are an Aries, the sign bharani which rules death
>>
>>38320186
>world - do it
nice. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks
>>
>>38320199
cheers hope it goes well

also: where's that anon who had that important lecture of some sort that would be life changing? If you're here let a homie know how it went :3
>>
>>38320193
>which rules death
I wonder if that's why I've always been so interested and casual with all that stuff
Momento Mori.
>>
>>38320183
Nope, there's no inheritance and my family has no money. Sorry, doesn't resonate at all.
>>
>>38320186
will I get the job at U?
>>
>>38320181
can you describe the man I will end up marrying? you?
>>38320182
can you please give me advice that would help me the most right now? you?
>>
>>38320210
Then I'd guess the Ace Rx is just a delay, in which case you will get it or some other job but not as soon as you would like.
>>
>>38320214
page op - looks good :3
note: wheel of f was hiding behind
>>
>>38320220
>182
I have the same Q. Starting yours.
>>
>>38320186
Thank you lovely <3
Great to see you
>>
>>38320176
Man I can't catch a break. When will the upheavals stop . Kek
Anyways I'll be looking forward for that woman. Thanks
>>
>>38320231
right back at you <3
>>
>>38320186
>115
Cheers
>>
>>38320230
emperor ace of sword rx clarified ace of wand rx 4 of wand 2 of pent

Just get your priorities right, take ultimate authority and responsibility in your life, be especially organized and scheduled in all realms of your life, and tunnel vision it into establishing solid foundations for yourself at home or work or financially or in your relationships...focus on having stability, tunnel vision on stability through putting in strict effort. And you don't need to think much at all, just do.
>>
>>38320186
Hiiiii
Will I work this week get a job this week?
>>
>>38320053
I drew queen of pentacle for how she feels about it being serious. Don't fake how much you like her but tell her the truth as plainly as possible is the advice this may lead to a fight in which you can explain things and ultimately be with her
>>
Trading
>>
>>38320186
Am I fucked in career? Could use some advice too.
>>
>>38320224
aaayyyy lmaooo thanks
>>
File: 1720293892801232.jpg (47 KB, 400x400)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGFtV6-ALoQ
>>
>>38320220
first one, will there be any romance for me at my next job? I'm male, starting when you confirm
>>
File: MFMGISelSUp.png (199 KB, 507x712)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>38320249
Hey darling you wanna trade?
>>
>>38320263
work: justice
job: ace ow
noice

>>38320275
I'm seeing nah you're not fucked. You'll be in a bit of a rut but it'll end quickly with 3-4 new offer. 1 will be from a mutual friend/senpai helping you out. onwards fren!

>>38320281
hell yeah

>>38320302
hii sure! I have no q though so let me give you a freebie ;)
>>
>>38320291
3 of cups 3 of pentacles RX 5 of cups

There very well could be but it seems like this would be a very bad idea and you might lose your job over it if you engage in partying too much with them...which you totally can, high likelihood you will have romance if you wanted it but it ends in sadness.
>>
>>38320308
Thank uuuu
>>
>>38320308
lmao thanks appreciate it

If I do commit talking to J on wednesday about what happened how should I expect the talk to go?
>>
>>38320142
It has to do with Diddy.
>>
Twade
>>
>>38320265
i don't need to fake how much i like her, i love her to the point of obsession. if i really tell her how i feel, i feel it's likely that it will be too intense for her.
>>
AQ
Is my wife cheating? Has she ever?
>>
>>38320308
hiii dw can u tell me what I need rn....like truly need not just want
>>
>>38320220
second one

Four of Cups, King of Cups, Ten of Cups Rx, Seven of Cups Rx, Queen of Pentacles, Three of Wands Rx, Seven of Swords Rx, Five of Wands Rx

You might not be aware of the opportunities you have before you, or you might be actively ignoring them in some way. Either way, that needs to stop, and you need to let yourself truly examine your options. You need be emotionally mature/responsible right now, and face your situation head on, and not let yourself become lost in indecision, lies, or pettiness. Your current trajectory will only lead to sadness and disappointment if you continue as you have been. The power is already in your hands to change things, and you only need to start putting in the effort to do so, and do so honestly. Don't lie to yourself, or others right now. You need clear intention, honesty, and a willingness to cooperate/take options you might find less appealing going forward.
>>
>>38320308
what will bring an end to these dark thoughts?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38320220
The man you end up marrying... my scry reveals nothing at the moment, seems like you have multiple options or there is no one for you quite yet.
>>
>>38320326
At first J will have a very stoic look / aura as you start speaking but it'll loosen up and they'll be very receptive and understanding. Surprisingly it will be a twist in which they behave. After the talk they'll leave with a lot of things to talk about but don't expect them to say much as it seems like they really want to ruminate on what you have said and actually think about what the next steps to take are:

"you're the only friend I need... we can talk it so good, we can make it so divine, how you wish it would be all the time"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STa__xAkbqI&ab_channel=fangirllyrics

this song popped up when I was scrying <3
>>
>>38320308
Thanks a lot
>>
>>38320352
Q? What will be the outcome of me and her by the end of this month?

Will start when you confirm
>>
>>38320343
hiya <3

You need to take a deep dive into the waters of your soul and figure out what has been drowning you. Dive deep, push away what you think you need and discover that what you really need is to understand your ownself better and not the self that you've created due to circumstances of life. Re-remember who you really are <3

>>38320346
Without any reading or scry meditation does really help a lot and figuring out why you think those dark thoughts. A lot of them come from fear of something; what is it you fear most and why? who put that fear into you and why did you allow it to come about? etc <3 you can do it!
>>
>>38320374
Can you give me some insight on my romantic situation, please and thank you? :)
>>
Trading
>>
>>38320388
Q?
>>
>>38320384
sure - if ya wanna gib me some more details i can get more in depth for ya
>>
>>38320388
Q? Mine is what the solution to my problems?
>>
>>38320374
second one, I'm sorry I would like some cards, I'm already introspecting and I know why. Please, platitudes don't help me anymore. Cards.
>>
Trading feels Q

Is the wife mad at me? Or what's the deal?
>>
>>38320332
Oh dang
>>
>>38320371
The goal I'm working towards (Which is occult), requires that I go thought changes A, and M (to my understanding at least). I'm trying to do both right now, but is that too much? Should I only focus on one at a time, or can I keep going as is?

Starting yours.
>>
>>38320394
I feel a bit stuck in my current relationship. I don't know if just being immature and unrealistic, or if something really is missing. There's someone else I think may be a good fit for me, but I can't tell if it's just "the grass is always greener." I'm not really sure how I should proceed
>>
>>38320374
How do I meet my next lover or girlfriend? I'm struggling in love a lot for years. I'm beginning to think I will die early and alone.
>>
>>38320418
Word, starting now.

Will post after you fyi
>>
Trading
>>
>>38320374
>343
ty
>>
>>38320418
I lied I'll post now.

>Emperor, page of cups, king of wands

You are good to go ahead just as you planned but don't lose sight of the big picture and any change that comes along the way is a good thing not a bad one.
>>
>>38320449
q
>>
>>38320396
If you know why sounds like you can solve them yourself, no? Sorry the vibes ain't vibin and I'm only going to do 1 more before I leave

>>38320419
Sometimes the greener grass is where you need to lay your head. The field you're in is slowly dying and you can see the weeds sprouting. There is a woman looking between two pastures, the greener one offers a more fruitful harvest whilst the one she currently stands in shows sign of decay (if you're not female don't worry about the figure it's more or less just symbolism). It really feels like the current situation you're in is not going to benefit you in the long run and will only chip away at your mental and emotional well being. There is also the other path towards being single and trying self-improvement but if you take this path you will look towards the greener grass wondering "what if". Personally, I'd take the leap over the fence and go to the unexplored field as it seems so much more beautiful and brighter for future endeavors.

"And we'll all float on okay... Good news will work its way to all them plans... even if things get heavy we'll all float on..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSEsMpMxkg4&ab_channel=Guercinator

This kept playing in my head over and over and over again. Notice the album cover is green lol funny coincidence.

Wishing you the best of luck <3
>>
>>38320460
what is the solution to my problems? you?
>>
>>38320418
Sorry it was >knight of cups

Not page of cups
>>
>>38320463
Thanks, I'm male but a Virgo, so it works visually
>>
>>38319453
thank you for the insight.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38320463
>396
Nope, you don't know my situation at all. Thanks for reading for others in this thread but don't assume to know me and what I'm going through when you don't.
>>
>>38320371
>Ten of Wands Rx, The World, King of Wands, Two of Cups, Justice Rx, Three of Pentacles Rx, The Moon

Have the two of you been facing any drama, or conflicts lately? I get the feeling that something happened that created some conflict/imbalance between the two of you that's putting a big strain on things. Either way, the likely outcome is that the two of you work things out, and come on top of this situation better than before. However, with the moon, I take this as meaning that there isn't a clear path for you to take, and you could still be lead astray. You need to take charge/responsibility of this situation, and do the best you can with what you have. Be clear, direct, and honest in this situation. I drew the reversed three of pentacles for advice for you, and with the rest of the read, I take that as meaning that you can't rely on others for this, and that you need to rely on your own strength and/or wisdom for the situation the two of you are in.
>>
>>38320512
I don't recall ever assuming to know you. You just said you know why so I thought you meant you already knew why you feel that way. Don't put words into my mouth I didn't say.
>>
>>38320518
Thanks, yea there's been a conflict. We broke up but are still in contact and it was from lack of commitment on her part and not willing to work with me. She's came back and said she still likes me but everything is confusing right now and I'm not sure if she wants me to stay or go so the moon makes sense.

What's the 2 of cups placed at? Everytime I ask or bring her up it's always in draws concerning her and me
>>
>>38320518
It's like Everytime I take a step back or something she messages me short text or a random meme and it's like what do you want from me
>>
AQ
Should I save up for the 4080s?
>>
AQ
what do I need to do in order for my hands to finally heal?
>>
AQ

Will my July get better?
>>
>>38320508
Query? My Q: What will bring an end to my problems?
>>
File: MFMGISelSLeft.png (216 KB, 467x683)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>38320361
I appreciate that and the song.

I'm just pretty worried cause I got another read with the Tower, but I trust your scry. Thanks again
>>
>>38320559
I drew the King of Wands for what you need to do/embody in this situation, and the two of cups would be the result of you doing so. This likely means the two of you will end up patching things up, and at minimum being on good terms again. Like My read said though, you're going to need to rely on your own intuition/wisdom, and strength in this situation. With the additional context you added, the read could mean if you embody the king of wands, and/or play your cards right in this situation, you could lead things between the two of you to your ideal place/situation.
>>
>>38320589
mine is how do I fix my life? lol
starting
>>
>>38320605
For sure anytime! Hope it all goes well <3
>>
>>38320630
Real shit.
Starting
>>
>>38320608
Thanks I'll read more into the king of wands and see what it implies and what I should do.

Best of luck on your occult tinkering!
>>
>>38320637
Would you mind if I asked for one more scry? This one isn't about me but two friends I'm pretty concerned about, I can give more details if needed or if you don't want to that's fine too
>>
>>38320339
Think of it this way if you tell her and things work out, win.

If you tell her and things don't work out no more obsessive thought.
>>
>>38320665
ahh I would love to but I’m running low on energy rn and might nap. You can shoot me a messsge on discord and I can get ya after my nap! It’s just my trip
>>
>>38320122
Can't script the whole thing for you or it will be the cards dating her not you
>>
trading
>>
Aq
Will he stay with me in 10 years?
>>
>>38320411
Freebie

9 of swords, the moon, the lovers, ace of cups, 3 of pentacles, 2 of cups, 10 of cups

Did you forget an important event? Seems like she is probably hanging on to that. No offense to chicks but some of them tend to hang on the little things she is probably upset about something you did she is not mad perse, but she is sad about said event. Was her birthday or your anniversary recently? Not sure but I'm getting vibes that it could be either of them. She might also want you to act more committed to her, she feels neglected by you. Give her some love mang, do something nice for her, take her out to dinner or do something you know she will enjoy. Make her feel loved and special heck even some fricking flowers will make a bitch happy.

As for her actual feelings she is massively in love with you, I got really intense love exuding from her, she also wants to start a family soon so you better get working on that, homegirl needs some loving from her husband is what my cards are saying. Come up with something that shows her you care about her, man you lucky bastard your marriage is something long term by the looks of my cards. Cherish this because not many get to have something this special. She is definitely a catch, son.
>>
trading
>>
>>38320788
>>38320630
can you help me with this one? I think I got cucked
>>
>>38320803
OK starting when you confirm

mine is what were r's intentions when she invited me and my husband knowing that we don't talk to a anymore
>>
>>38320824
"that we don't talk to a anymore"

You don't talk to A, as in that's a person and their initial? Starting when you reply
>>
>>38320838
yea sorry lol A* she's a person
>>
AQ- Just broke up with my boyfriend because he had to move back to his home country. We both want to be together again in the future but can’t do an LDR. Will we have a relationship again in the future, or is it not meant to be.
>>
>>38320824
3 of pent 3 of cup page of pent rx knight of sword rx

Really chill genuine intentions, just wants everyone to have a low-commitment good time and end arguments and conflict and restore friendships and good relations and no worries if you don't wanna go, cuz she tried to make this an easy low commitment thing being thoughtful to the situation
>>
Trading

Is she falling in love with me
>>
>>38320838
>Magician rx, judgement rx, 7 cups rx
Seems like you feel powerless or lack direction. Try to ground yourself as much as you can because there's a lot of self doubt that I can see. Try to let go of avoidant habits. Let go of illusions and fantasies and focus on practical and achievable goals
>>
trading
>>
>>38320630
Temperance Eight of Swords R
Ten of Swords R Three of Coins
You need more patience in your life instead of rushing things and you need to do more instead of just being tied up all the time. Massive change is needed for you especially in your professional life. You must branch out to those around you lest you become mired in your life problems.
>>
Trading or air query

I am at the end of the road. I have never felt closer to killing myself. There is not a single thing good about my life. Can someone read or trade me for the question of is there anything good in the near future to even survive for. I can’t take this
>>
>>38320921
q?

mine >>38320876
>>
>>38320947
dude u took too long and i deleted yours cuz i thought u cucked me

it was knight of wands rx 6 of cups rx clarified emperor, page of wands king of swords clarified 7 of pent

dont rush, forget the past, boss up, stimulate yourself more, make all decisions and investments and visions you want to to pay off through king of swords lens
>>
trading
>>
>>38320773
Trade?
>>
bump
>>
>>38320967
I already read it, just platitudes and generic advice. Thanks ig
>>
>>38321006
q?
>>
>>38320961
best thing in my life for me this month?
starting
>>
>>38321021
how will work be for me tonight?
u?
>>
>>38321027
starting
>>
>>38320961
my q is, if I tried to manifest something would i be able to or am i blocked/powerless?

judgement reversed clarified with king of cups, moon rx clarified by king of swords, sun,
temperance, hanged man rx

you want a clear rational answer if she is, might want to communicate that, and you might be having doubts and are seeking depth...I don't see love but I see great happiness and great chemistry..
>>
>>38321020
you are very welcome
>>
>>38321027
8 of pents
v of wands
7 of pents
queen of cups

cool cards, straight forward message.
developing a little bit more patience for yourself and your situation. slowly overcoming mental struggles and putting pieces together that allow you to feel more stable emotionally and more confident as an individual.
fight to make good things happen and don't give up on any personal cause
You have the potential to grow a lot and there are brighter things to look forward to in the future
stop worrying so much and be willing to take your time and understand that nothing happens over night
>>
trading
>>
AQ
Can I get a little reassurance to cut through the mixed messages?
>>
>>38321074
q? mine is would I be able to manifest my desires or am i blocked in some way?
>>
>>38321092
starting when you confirm.
mine is how does my sis feel about me now
>>
Trading or AQ
Will I go through with my plan to end things this winter?
>>
I love you /div/ <3
>>
>>38321108
hermit rx judgement clarified by 10 of pentacles magician 10 of cups

she loves you and values you and family, might feel confident about you or inspired, might think you self isolate too much or should come and see her more and is thankful that you did
>>
>>38321142
>tower, 6oc rx, moon
Looks like ur block cuz ur not letting urself move on, try to let go of the past and work through whatever subconscious fears u might have. Try to break down old patterns u may have to be able to make way for growth
>>
AQ
Will I get in trouble with code enforcement?
>>
trading
>>
>>38321243
Q ? mine is >>38321126
>>
Trading
>>
>>38321293
how do I stop being a loser? starting
>>
AQ
What is my wife hiding from me?
>>
>>38321126
10 of cups page of wands rx 8 of wands rx 7 of swords clarified by 2 of pentacles king of sword 3 of wands rx

Sorry... do you think 3 of wands RX is ending things or not going through with it? It can be both to me so idk

Cards read that you'll have a happy family or happy ending but then might lose interest and passion and plan on deceptively strategizing no longer making things a priority. You'll only end things if it's logical to do so
Or you'll have a happy ending and delay lose interest in ending things and hide that you're actually starting to prioritize this above all other things
>>
AQ

My exgf, M, may very well be having my kid soon, I'll need a DNA test to be sure. Point is, I have more or less moved on, but feel that if it is my kid, I may wanna make another go of it in interest of actually getting to raise my kid. Question is, would she want the same, and if so, would we be able to work it out?
>>
>>38321297
Q?
>>
>>38321358
How will he be with me in 10 years?
You?
>>
>>38321362
will I find a job this year that would let me earn enough to live on my own? you?
>>
>>38321362
oh starting sorry didnt mean to say You?
>>
>>38321362
strength hierophant 4 of wands rx 8 of wands rx 4 of swords rx

Seems like the strength of the marriage will endure but it'll have weak and faulty foundations and loss of passion and not a lot of sex, there will be a need for renewal
>>
Air Query

Am I actually into bitchy girls without knowing it?
>>
Trading or air query

I am at the end of the road. I have never felt closer to killing myself. There is not a single thing good about my life. Can someone read or trade me for the question of is there anything good in the near future to even survive for. I can’t take this
>>
>>38321334
so I'll be happy is what you're saying?
starting yours sorry for the delay
>>
>>38321379
The lovers
The emperor
Ten of cups
Five of cups
The world

Yeah looks like a good job and romance / family even possibly also inheritance from a deceased family member
>>
>>38321403
I have the same query actually, I'm starting yours. I don't have anything to look forward to in life.
>>
>>38321388
Ty :3
>>
>>38321404
you got the 10 of cups, you'll either be happy or reject the happiness, but happiness is there
3 of wands rx could mean you change plans completely to end things or you'll see that things aren't going according to your long terms plans

either way, yeah I think there's happiness up to you if it suits you or not
>>
>>38321305
Nine of Swords
Page of Swords Rx
Three of Cups
World Rx
There's a lot of pain in your life and your dealing with a lot of people in your life you don't value you at all. Distance yourself from these pieces of shit and you'll find much better friends and a better community.
>>
>>38321403
>>38321410
Have all limbs, all body functions. Have internrt and house with roof and food. Bitch and ccomplain youre failures.

I for one welcome you to kys. Two less faglords in the world :). Ppl wish they had what you have
>>
File: A_bit_brital_imo.png (34 KB, 421x529)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>38319904
>>38319956
Thank you very much for your honest and thorough feedback. I genuinely love it when people tell me how I messed up, as it helps me improve continuously. Let me fill you in on the risks I was testing for. In this experiment, I had two risks:
>1. Doing this at the same time as my fiancee read your chart could cause me to latch onto her analysis instead of to your query
>2. The lapse of time of time between your query and my reading is guaranteed to fail to account for any changes made between then and now

The first is a risk I’ll need to work on over time as we practice more joint readings, back to the drawing board for that. For your perspective, this basically means that I would have read how to find love based on the assumptions of your astro chart, rather than your current circumstances. Unfortunate if true, but I’ll figure it out somehow.

The second risk basically means interpret this as if I gave you the reading when you first asked me, a couple of days ago. You said a week or two, and that’s fine. If you haven’t taken action to that, that explains it. If my reading simply lagged, that’s also a possibility. When I was first calibrating this deck, it lagged a few months for the first day or two of calibration. Maybe I need to recalibrate it.

You seem quite mature, so I included her original wording for your chart (pic related) before we shoved it into ChatpGPT to make it friendlier. This may or may not help understand, but there it is.

(1/2)
>>
>>38321443
(2/2)
Coming back to the first risk, I definitely see that I might have read issues you need to work on by default, without respect to what you have actually done. As an example, I have a Pisces Moon, so a reading for me with a similar error as I made would suggest that I need to take some time to become emotionally stable, not accounting for the fact that I spent years on that quest. I’m actually kind of fascinated by this error, and it would explain a big portion of my spread: your absolutely fucked 12H would suggest you would destroy yourself in stubborn pursuit of dead end courtships. It’s very possible that I read off of that tendency rather than your current patterns.

>Let me know if this feedback helps, or if you want to do another read or trade for more details/accuracy
The feedback was very helpful, and I think I learned a lot from this experiment. I’m happy to do another reading/trade for you.

>I do have a few ideas on what might be making the read seem off for my current situation.
I’d love to hear it.

>>38319636
Definitely funny. No discord anymore/yet, but feel free to drop an email or telegram handle. I might see about making a discord sometime soon. Otherwise, you can drop your query, and I may or may not get to it tonight.
>>
>>38321442
Maybe an arranged marriage?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38321478
Will I get rich next year?
You?
>>
>>38321481
Just tell me how I meet my next girlfriend or lover or sex partner whatever happens first. Starting
>>
>>38321493
Kk
>>
>>38321446
You should consider doing so! I met my husband through the /div/ community and started chatting on Discord. One thing led to another and now we have a beautiful life together. You never know who you're going to meet.

Here's my query: There's a common theme among readers of this future occult mentor that will likely enter my life in the distant future. Besides purely waiting for the right timing, what sort of person should I work on becoming to attract them into my life?
>>
>>38321493
Three of swords
The hierophant
Ten of pents
Looks like you need to get over a heartbreak first. When you can embody a care free personality and become optimistic about life again you'll get what you want
>>
Trading
>>
>>38321506
*among readers mentioning
>>
>>38321526
q?
>>
>>38321526
Q?
>>
>>38321481
Death Rev/Eight of Wands Rev/Five of Swords
Looks like a no to me, or at least not if you continue at the pace your going.
>>
>>38321537
Love gen for two weeks? Q?
>>
>>38321551
starting when u confirm
will tonight go smoothly for me
>>
>>38321557
starting :)
>>
>>38321541
Ahhhh okay ty
>>
AQ

does she (V) have romantic feelings for me?
>>
>>38321537
>>38321540
What is my wife hiding from me? I'll do readings for both of you if you like.
>>
>>38321570
3 of swords. nope, sorry
>>
Aq
Will he commit to me?
>>
File: Elster1.jpg (35 KB, 564x564)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Picking runes for a bit!
No next bf/gf pls
>>
>>38321560
>4oP, KoS, 9oC rx
You might find yourself balancing a desire for stability and security with an assertive and direct approach. There's gonna be some emotional challenges or unmet desires that need to be addressed. Try to evaluate what brings you emotional fulfillment in relationships and be proactive in trying to take the steps to achieve it
>>
>>38321557
King of Wands
Six of Cups
Empress
Very strong cards, looks like it will go very well. Good talks and reminiscing about the past fondly and close feelings as well.
>>
>>38321590
how will things go with me and A the next time we have an interaction
starting when you confirm
>>
>>38321612
What is my wife hiding from me?
>>
>>38321602
king of wands, 9 of cups. yes
>>
>>38321612
Her feelings for me?
>>
>>38321612
Why did M break up with G?
>>
>>38321633
Thank you!
>>
Trading
>>
>>38321625
VII of Pentacles Rx
The Fool
Strength Rx
Looks like sperging out due to insecurity and lack of self control, but it's not as bad as you think it is and possibly even charming.
>>
>>38321612
H's feelings about me buying upro?
>>
>>38321612
Should I buy that car?
>>
>>38321612
Most significant thing for me this month?
>>
>>38321612
Where do I meet my next lover?
>>
>>38321612
Did B get the flowers I bought for them?
>>
>>38321612
What's the vibe I give off when I'm in public?
>>
>>38321612
what would my ancestors tell me to do
https://youtu.be/bXISkD6Co2s?si=gzzDYXBs-Fnp6dSh
>>
>>38321612
What's something I should know that Om not seeing right now.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38321612
Should I work on that project tomorrow?
>>
aq
does he find me hot and want to kiss me and stuff
>>
>>38321612
Can you do this one?
>>38321354
>>
>>38321612
What will put an end to my suicidal thoughts?
>>
>>38321590
10oS rx, HM rx, WoF
She's avoiding facing consequences or aftermath of a painful/challenging situation. She might be trying to downplay the extent of any recent betrayals. She's trying to avoid self reflection but doesn't want to admit it just so she doesn't have to make the changes/ sacrifices. Also might be hiding feelings of insecurity or fear about the future or maybe she's reluctant to disclose how external factors are affecting her life
>>
>>38321612
How will my social life change through the rest of the year?
>>
>>38321612
Will I ever live in new york?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38321628
Hagal, Dagr, Ingwar
Could be a new job or new source of income. OR the solution to a big problem y'all are having. She'll tell you eventually, seems exciting and good natured.

>>38321636
Iwar, Ansur, Kauna
Likes the mental connection, the banter, the intellectual game. Not romantic but stimulating.
Laukr, Raido and Odal say if you cultivate this connection, she'll fall for you for the long run. Do you want that?

>>38321639
Mannar, Bjarkan, Dagr
Probably infidelity, could be an emotional affair.

>>38321654
Algir, Jara, Gibu
Not very fond of it. Wait for the next big thing, it brings so much more.

>>38321661
Bjarkan, Ingwar, Wunjo
A big win. Something you've been brewing sees the light of day. An approval, a grant, a clear path. What plant have you been watering? It's sprouting.

>>38321659
Laukr, Uruz, Odal
If you're thinking too hard about it, no. There's a better one, this is unreliable.

>>38321665
Fehu, Kauna, Ingwar
I'm gonna go literally and say business school. In any case, a place of learning, specially about economic exchange.

>>38321666
Hagal, Naudir, Isa
Apparently not, something went wrong. Either an accident or too delayed and missed opportunity.

>>38321674
Iwar, Urur, Ansur
Smart, a bit of a know it all but charming about it

>>38321675
Ingwar, Laukr, Thurs
Nurture your imagination ang channel the pain into something CREATIVE. Get it out of your system.

>>38321681
Urur, Gibu, Sowelu
The hard times come with a huge gift. The disruption is a major BLESSING.

>>38321689
Isa and Thurs say not to, needs maturing.
>>
>>38321612
Will I get the job in the mall?
>>
>>38321732
>1665
Thanks! You think this could be a workplace or a college instead? I don't plan on going to business school and I'm not interested in going.
>>
>>38321612
What does M think of me?
>>
>>38321732
>666
Funny how the post ends in 666 which is the way to spell mom on the phone.
>>
>>38321732
>38321639
G would tell me if it was him, so I assume M could be monkey branching. Can I ask for some advice to give G?
>>
>>38321612
Will I move this summer?
>>
>>38321612
Did everything go well with the code enforcement inspection?
>>
>>38321612
What energy should I embody right now for my the benefit of myself and my life? Thank you
>>
>>38321612
will i get my desires?
>>
>>38321732
blessing how? I'm not feeling good these days
>>
aq
will he love me
>>
what has j asked about me on here
>>
>>38321794
the star. yes
>>
>>38321795
meds now you aids riddled faggot
>>
Aq
Will I be with child soon?
>>
AQ
Gf this month?
>>
>>38321830
8 of cups. no, not anytime soon
>>
Aq
Will I be rich?
>>
>>38321612
H's feelings about buying L?
>>
Trading
>>
Aq
Will we live together ?
>>
>>38321693
Jara, Pertho, Sowelu
Absolutely yes. Just get the information, but she'll be open to it.

>>38321700
Please go to a doctor anon, I've been there myself. Therapy helped but the best thing was changing my environment, wich was what caused my bad emotional state. Hope you can get help.

>>38321722
Sowelu, Odal, Wunjo
A LOT. You get lifelong connections and a lot of fun and support if/when you get out of your shell

>>38321726
Isa, Algir, Naudir
You're needed elsewhere. No, or at least not for a long time.

>>38321736
Iwar, Bjarkan
Yes but wait a bit for it, be patient.

>>38321747
Could be he's studying at one, or goes to one!

>>38321753
Hagal, Ingwar, Wunjo
Admires your resilience and drive. Sees you like a strong warrior type and likes it

>>38321760
Tyr and Pertho says to just be like a hot spring to him. Keep encouraging him and give him warmth and comfort, not a lot more is needed.

>>38321772
Raido, Algir, Jara
Not really, you're still in a period of waiting, like a ripening. But will definitely move after this period is done.

>>38321774
Ansur, Laukr, Mannar
It went well but something will pop up and you'll need to take care of it with humility.

>>38321782
Thurs, Fehu
That all the growing pains are fertilizer for your crops. Embody abundance and share it as well.

>>38321788
Raido, Odal, Pertho
Not as they are rn. You have to mature them into a legacy. As they are, they would be temporary. Think of the long run.

>>38321791
Well just as a personal anecdote, self sacrifice brings the most payout. The period of pain tho, is BAD.

>>38321841
Hagal, Bjarkan, Ansur
Seems disruptive but pays out on the long run
>>
>>38321795
Mostly just how you feel about him, how to proceed, if he should at all, etc. He did also post a BH song for your birthday a few months back but that was in a random thread about esotericism in music, not in /div/.
>>
>>38321852
>>38321753
This is me. Any romantic feelings, or just Platonic admiration? Thanks.
>>
>>38321612
Will I get a new job in the next few months?
>>
>>38321839
10 of cups. yes. can i borrow $5

>>38321844
2 of cups. yes
>>
>>38321852
>38321760
Will do, thanks
>>
AQ
Is G in this thread?
>>
>>38321880
I'm absolutely broke rn lol
Not even a dollar in my account
Thank you
>>
>>38321883
2 of swords. you won't find G, they're behind 7 proxies (yes)
>>
>>38321732
>675
thank you!
>>
>>38321852
Ty!
>>
>>38321890
G is home, if G wanted to contact me, they would. Just curious if half the queries are about me from G.
>>
File: elsters.jpg (21 KB, 480x360)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
I have to go friends, take care!
>>
>>38321852
>841
thanks
>>
>>38321612
Am I paranoid and wrong about
>the videogame
And
>the online seller
Or right?
>>
>>38321612
Will anything happen between me (male) and B(female)?
>>
>>38321906
Trading this one
>>
>>38321900
thank you for reading for everybody!
>>
>>38321914
I'll take that trade. Is there anything I need to be aware of right now?
Starting yours.
>>
>>38321852
Wow how accurate thank you!!!
>>
>>38321929
Starting!
>>
>>38321612
I just started doing more serious spellwork. Did the jar and bowl spells I cast work? What direction should I head in next?
>>
>>38321906
Seven of Pentacles, Four of Cups, Nine of Swords, Wheel of Fortune, Three of Swords Rx, King of Swords, The Chariot, King of Wands, Two of Pentacles

On it's own, no. B doesn't seem to see you as someone that something could happen with, and because of that, things are stacked against you for something happening. The likely outcome, is nothing happening. However, the possibility is there, and there is a path for something to happen, If you try to take control of the situation, and try to show that you are someone that she should give mind to, then things would start looking up. It won't be easy, and it will take some effort to make her aware of you like that, but if you take your time, and don't just let things happen, you might be able to cause something to happen in that way.
>>
Trading
>>
AQ

Will I live in New York any time soon?
>>
>>38322064
Mystical Interpretation:
Strength (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
Ace of Swords (Reversed) reveals the challenge before you.
Temperance (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
The Devil offers sacred guidance.
Five of Wands whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38321929
Emperor
Ten of Cups
Queen of Coins
A mentor may come into your life soon and bring you great success.
>>
>>38321395
bump
>>
>>38321691
Mystical Interpretation:
Ace of Pentacles (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
Queen of Cups (Reversed) reveals the challenge before you.
Ten of Swords (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
Two of Wands (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Two of Swords whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38321321
Mystical Interpretation:
Wheel of Fortune (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
Six of Wands reveals the challenge before you.
Five of Swords (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
Knight of Wands offers sacred guidance.
Queen of Wands (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
AQ

Are there any auto manufacturers that H would like for me to purchase shares of?
>>
>>38319893
Mystical Interpretation:
The Star illuminates your present state.
Judgement (Reversed) reveals the challenge before you.
Page of Wands embodies the key influence.
Nine of Pentacles (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Six of Pentacles whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38322149
what is this? a website?
>>
>>38322163
it's some idiot running script divinations that are literally too generic and superficial to count as actual divination
>>
Trading
>>
>>38322249
Q?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38322253
if I started doing social media for my developing art hobby like pages and posting my work and such, how will that go or what outcomes can come from that ?

you?
>>
AQ

Do I need to go over there and reset the charger?
>>
>>38322269
Should I just go ahead and delete that app, or will I actually get something out of it soon?
Starting yours.
>>
>>38321506
Personally, I have no such interest in that. I met my fiancee (she has never once come to this site) through a mutual friend and, if I were single, I think I’d be very reluctant to date a 4channer seriously. Long ago, I went out with a few girls who frequent this site, and they were nice, but I didn’t want anything serious with them. And I think they were somewhat disappointed to see the difference between a normie and the schizo he LARPs as on 4chan out of boredom. All the best to them, I suppose. I guess you never know, one of my coworkers met his wife on Tinder, but I’m obviously not looking for a date, as I’m getting married in a few months. Artistic works of fiction and falsehood, after all: most of what I’ve posted outside of readings has been bullshit, LARPing, or both. All tripfags should be assumed to be fictional characters; woe to anyone who believes anything on this damn site. Still, I think it would be just be for business purposes. One of my former students set up a divination business that was more successful than mine, and he advised me to make a discord, so I might do that. Feel free to leave some contact info, my fiancee needs more friends.
>>
>>38321506
>>38322297
Anyway, your query:

Person you are now:
PoC rev, sb KnS and KgC, lt Moon and QoS
Person you should become:
World, sb 7P rev and Strength rev, lt QoW and 7S rev (unstable)

Let’s get one thing clear here. You are having a major issue with how you integrate lessons that should be conferred on you by outside experiences. What I love about this spread is that you can see the variance clearly between the two sides. The left side (your current trajectory) has a single Major Arcana card as a result, whereas your suggested course of action has very strong Major Arcana positions. From the beginning, we can deduce that you’re misinterpreting or ignoring the lessons that life is giving you. Funny that Major/Minor balance is usually considered advanced when it shows such obvious things, but that’s how it is.

Okay, let’s look at this. Your current trajectory is a complete mess of cognition and emotion. You feel an emotion and immediately rush to figure out what it means, then you declare yourself the champion of this emotion, having conquered its mystery and giving you the ability to integrate this and eventually emerge as woman who has conquered her doubts and understood what her direction in life is.

That sounds good in theory, but it’s bullshit. Your excessive confidence in your own cognition and reason will result in you being like.. well, have you ever watched King of the Hill? You’re basically Peggy Hill: excessively confident in her education and reason, but ultimately a stupid yankee out of her
element. That’s where you’re heading.
>>
>>38322315
Let’s look at the alternative. Your progress here is contingent on you taking into account why you have failed to progress. Outside excuses? Nope, failure. You have been impatient and refusing to accept the fact that you can’t immediately come up with a narrative that says that you were mistreated. Whatever story you tell yourself take care: if it involves anything about mistreatment, it’s likely you’re full of shit and hurting yourself. Don’t try to comfort yourself: you absolutely must take into account the situations in which you have excused yourself and bailed too quickly on your obligations because you convinced yourself that you deserved a treat or some respite. If it doesn’t hurt yet, you’re lacking, If it hurts and makes you want to cry, we’re on the right track: QoW rises from you mastering your emotions and allowing that to lead you into a place where you’re stick of the stupid ignorance. By this, I mean that you will look at some things you’ve been considering to influence strategically (you will think this is just natural social skills and not proper manipulation teehee) and will want to abandon such manipulations in favor of being honest.

This seems like a recipe to find a good man, but you’re looking for a mentor. If I didn’t know better, I would think you’re referring to me as a mentor. I’m not looking for students, but you can send me an email address if you want me to find you someone. Either way, you really need to humble the everloving fuck out of yourself if you want to find that mentor. He will absolutely not put up with your shit if you want to make it seem like you ahk24jre totally aware.
>>
>>38321612
Should i aproach her? How will it go
>>
>>38322269
The Lovers Rx, Ace of Pentacles, Page of Pentacles, The Magician Rx, Queen of Swords, Eight of Swords Rx

It'll be a rough start at first, and you will likely feel that it isn't for you. However, if you keep at it, and manage to get your footing, you could have decent outcome, and you could look back on this and decide that it was worth the effort. It doesn't look like there is anything special waiting for you with this endeavor, likely just you being able to expand on your skills and/or reputation. The cards are telling you to take an objective look at this, and not let your mind run wild with possibilities. See the situation for what it is, and think logically about this.
>>
AQ

Do I need to talk with A one more time?
>>
>>38322294
I think you can get something out the app if you keep trying. App or no app, whatever helps you be more in control and willful and focused on getting out of isolation and hermit mode and into new ventures of love connections or self-love or just your own interests that makes you feel love for anything at all. This seems like a good avenue to do it.

chariot hermit rx ace of cups queen of cups x2
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38322509
q?
>>
Trading
>>
AQ

Why does she have the same name as me?
I'm a man, btw
>>
>>38322516
Q?
>>
>>38322532
After tonight’s conversation, how does she feel?

Yours?
>>
>>38322511
I got a read telling me that a spirit will come along and help me with my goal. Is there anything I need to know about this spirit, or will everything be revealed to me in the future in some way?
Yours?
>>
>>38322539
General for the rest of the month, I've been feeling stagnant and unsure of what do to with myself
>>
>>38322562
Starting yours now.
>>
>>38322539
Page of Swords, Moon, 9 of Swords clarified by 8 of Pentacles
The outcome is still up in the air and I have a feeling that what she feels currently isn't how she'll feel about it later, you came across as cynical and blunt and you're feeling regret over it, she'll work through whatever you told her and process it but you'll have to wait for her to do so, don't try to intervene or pry on it for now.
>>
>>38322108
Ty !
>>
>>38322562
The cards drawn are Ace of Pentacles (reversed), Six of Wands (reversed), and Ten of Swords.

So the cards are suggesting may be experiencing setbacks and missed opportunities, and these are what are leading to feelings of defeat and stagnation. This month, focus on reassessing your goals and plans, and be prepared to face and overcome challenges. It's essential to let go of any past failures or disappointments and use them as learning experiences. By acknowledging these difficulties and pushing through them, you can find new ways to move forward and break free from your current state of uncertainty. But you have to face the basis of your problems in order to overcome them. And by doing so the seeds of success will be planted and you’ll know what to do so next month.
>>
>>38322591
Not entirely untrue I suppose, though a bit different than what I experienced but I can see it. Want to trade again?
>>
>>38322547
>>38322547
sorry someone talked to me and I got distracted. Mine is if I'm bonded with a person or an entity after what I did today. Let me knoe if you're still up for this so I can start!
>>
Trading,
>>
>>38322670
Starting
>>
>>38322547
2 of wands, 7 of swords, 5 of cups
While this spirit may be able to prepare yourself for achieving what you want, keep in mind anything besides the superficial steps is going to actually lead you far from it.

Temperance, knight of cups rx and ace of pentacles advice you to keep yourscel an skeptic on what it can offer, do not fall for any flattery or grand promises, and just take what is most tangible in the beginning stages. This is a trickster, for sure.
>>
Aq
Is this age gap going to be a problem ?
>>
>>38322670
The Devil Rx, The High Priestess Rx, The Moon Rx, Judgement Rx, Ten of Pentacles, King of Pentacles

It doesn't look like you're bonded to anything or anyone after today. I guess it's up to you to decide whether that's a good thing or not. It doesn't look like things went to plan either though, but as for being bonded, that didn't happen either. The reversed devil being about breaking free of bonds supports this. The ten of pentacles could mean different things depending on your intentions. If you intended to be bonded, then it says you should try again. If it was not your intention, then it says you are free to pursue your goals without worry of being held back.
>>
>>38322737
this is actually great, thank you!!!
>>
>>38322747
Would you like to trade again?
>>
aq.
I started practicing in an acting group a couple months ago, could you tell me how do they perceive me? Especially S, the classmate I fancy. It is hard for me to socialize with them-
Thank you very much.
I'm a beginner but I can pull a card or two to show gratitude.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38322770
What’s your Q?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38322297
>>38322315
Congratulations on deciding to tie the knot! That's such exciting news and I wish both of you all the joy in the world. People meet in all sorts of ways these days so honestly whatever works for the individual case. Not everyone on here is pleasant and from someone who's had a couple of questionable experiences here too, your restraint is understood.

This is a lot to take in, meaning it might require time to properly digest your insight before I'd feel comfortable leaving feedback. I'm big on reciprocating with readers in that way usually, but, I don't think I have the self-awareness to adequately provide such at this time which pains me to say. I will mention at least that the Queen of Wands representing the person I should aim to become kept repeating in my head even before you made your post. There's a good logical basis for this rather than intuitive though because I have creative pursuits I'm working on and a large goal of mine is to have such intertwined with occult work eventually to maximize the potential of my output.

It looks like you're able to see my blind spots which might be a sign of compatibility for mentorship! Although, I feel as if the timing is off for me as well to be delving into occultism. I would like a break from thinking too deeply about anything for at least a couple of months. My whole life has been crazy and I'm finally in a peaceful situation. I want to learn how to "enjoy the silence" a bit before challenging myself again.

Thank you very much for the reading. This is been the first reading I've had in a long time that I feel has the potential to truly aid in my self-development. I save all of these in a document and know for sure that this is one I'll be revisiting until the message is understood. You and/or your fiancee are welcome to contact me at divthrowaway333@gmail.com.
>>
Anyone looking to trade?
>>
>>38322325
>but you’re looking for a mentor. If I didn’t know better, I would think you’re referring to me as a mentor
This is possible. It depends on who your contacts are because this mentor that gets latched onto is supposedly going to be introduced by a former friend of mine who was a reader on OG /div/. It did mention that he wouldn't be looking for students or reluctant to take me on though so that fits.
>>
>>38322892
I'll trade u
Will our age gap be a problem later on?
You?
>>
>>38322909
Sure starting now,

How did she feel about the message I sent after our conversation tonight?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38322921
Okay starting
>>
Trading
>>
AQ
see her within the next two days, yes or no?
>>
>>38322921
6 of pentacles
Page of pentacles
Temperance
She feels happy that you shared that with her, thinks that your a good option but will take her time in deciding or taking any other actions
Feedback?
>>
>>38322909
The cards drawn are the Seven of Cups (reversed), Four of Pentacles, and The Hierophant (reversed).

Well looks like the age gap could present challenges later on due to differing perspectives and life experiences. This comes with the difference in age. As this goes over time this will lead to practical concerns that will become more apparent. To overcome this you need to focus on the reality of the relationship. There's a tendency to hold tightly to one's views and values, which might lead to possessiveness or stubbornness. To make it work don’t throw that away but finding a way to try to understand why they feel that way. You’ve got to seek understanding and be flexibil on most things, but stations true to what you believe in and these issues can be managed.
>>
>>38322942
Query
>>
>>38322975
Thank you :)
>>
>>38322984
What do I need to know right now?
Yours?
>>
>>38322961
That is good to hear And honestly it may be a long time before she takes any other action but I feel that there’s some hope there down the line but I’m glad she took it in good faith and hopefully she will listen to what she has to say.
>>
>>38322992
week general? starting
>>
>>38322999
Starting
>>
>>38322987
Thank you! Any more trades?
>>
>>38323013
Sure :)
Am I working this week?
>>
>>38323020
>>38323013
You?
>>
>>38322999
Two of Swords, The Hermit, King of Pentacles Rx, The Emperor, The High Priestess Rx, Page of Wands, Page of Pentacles

I see this as you being presented with a choice this week, and one you won't want to make lightly. You'll try to take your time to think about it, and work out your options, but you might take too long, and have the choice made for you by whoever gave it to you. You will still come out of this on top more or less, as even if it's made for you, it will still greatly benefit you. Just don't let yourself be struck with doubt for too long, and trust your instincts this week. Not doing this seems to be the main issue this week for you. When the time comes, and you think it over, don't delay, and just make your choice before it's made for you if you want to avoid trouble/drama.
>>
>>38323020
I’ll see to it!

And for me, what’s going to be the catalyst for her change of opinion?
>>
>>38323020
The cards drawn are the Six of Pentacles, Five of Cups (reversed), and Three of Cups.

You will be working this week. There will be a focus on balancing tasks and perhaps assisting others. You are moving past recent disappointments, which will help you stay productive. Additionally, you'll have moments of celebration and teamwork, suggesting a positive and collaborative work environment.
>>
>>38323049
Two of wands
Ace of swords
Eight of pentacles

As long as you continue with good communication and can show her you are serious and willing to work hard for the relationship or put in the necessary work
>>
>>38323068
Yay ty
>>
>>38322992
Nine of Swords R/Three of Cups/Eight of Wands R/Death
Looks like your pain will come to an end and things will be looking up, but the tough period may last longer than you want. But good times are on the horizon.
>>38323047
career or love or something else?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38323097
>career or love or something else?
Career
>The Star Rx
Love
>The Magician
Something else/additional cards
>King of Pentacles, Eight of Swords, Two of Pentacles, Three of Pentacles
Likely something love/social related. It will require careful planning, consideration, and teamwork on your part. Like I said in the first read though, don't let yourself get caught up overthinking it or doubting yourself. Don't drag it out, or let it take any longer than it needs to.
>>
I feel like first date sex is very very likely for me tomorrow. Why do I feel that way? Am I right?
>>
>>38323180
8 of cups, 5 of cups, queen of hearts rx

Uhhh I really don't think it will happen anon
>>
aq

my next 3 months? other reader said there's something devastating avaits, please no!
>>
>>38323162
ah I see thanks!!
>>
Aq
How soon until he commits to me?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38322838
I sent you an email from one of my accounts, also telling you my telegram account. I have a few contacts who may be useful to you. I encourage you to get an account. You never know whom you might meet.
>>
>>38323424
Q?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38323444
Do I need to take precaution/failsafe L, or am I safe right now?
Yours?
>>
>>38323474
Outcome and consequences of using "blood over intent" to manifest a goal?
>>
>>38323482
Starting.
>>
>>38323474
King of Pentacles
The World
7 of Pentacles
Page of Pentacles
6 of Wands
All Upright
Yes, you are safe, I don't feel the need to add more to the read you seem like you have it figured out already.
>>
>>38323482
Six of Swords Rx, King of Pentacles Rx, Two of Cups Rx, The Chariot Rx, Two of Wands

It looks like whatever you did didn't work, and you will likely be further away from your goal as a result of this. It isn't quite as bad as it should be, but you should still cleanse, banish, and do whatever you can to reverse what you did, as this only seems to have hindered you.
>>
>>38323518
Thanks. Trade again?
>>
Trading occult
>>
Trading
>>
>>38323586
Q?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38323667
Seven day general?
>>38323688
Best thing for me this week?
>>
>>38323703
first one
Am I worrying too much right now?
Starting yours
>>
>>38323703
>Seven day general?
Four of swords, king of pentacles, queen of pentacles, eight of cups rx, page of wands rx, seven of pentacles, strength rx

It looks like it will start out pretty uneventful, but will pick up fairly early on, and give you a great opportunity for something very great, and meaningful to you. Though, it seems like it will be something you will be stuck with for a while, and it might be pretty exhausting/tiring to keep up with, so make sure you're prepared for a long endeavor ahead of you once this opportunity presents itself/things start picking up again. It might be a little tough for a while, but it looks like it will be worth it.
>>
Trading for next bf
>>
>>38323713
Ace of Coins
Seven of Wands
Queen of Swords
I think you are, this seems like it will turn out better than you think even if it is rough sometimes.
>>
Trading occult
>>
File: Bar .jpg (1.02 MB, 1284x1203)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
Yall want anything?
>>
>>38323816
Negroni spagliato
>>
>>38323830
With Prosecco ?
>>
>>38323816
whatever IPA they have on tap, and a shot of don silver. thanks, I got the next round.
>>
>>38323816
Would you be willing to do an occult read?
>>
Reply a number between 1 to 109 and I will give you a tip from Tips to Survive the Infinite Death Maze that corresponds to the number you pick. Picking the same number as someone else gets the same tip.

These are essentially fortune cookie fortunes.
Open for the next half hour
>>
>>38323857
>>
>>38323857
>>
>>38323214
>>38323180
Rebound possiblity or giver her some time to get over the break up
>>
File: Declined .jpg (29 KB, 596x515)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>38323856
>>
>>38322954
#72 Obsessions are obvious. Be pathological in your pursuit.

>>38323862
#34 If you don't strive to get free you will remain ever lost.
>>
>>38323834
Exactly
>>
>>38323887
stunning
>>
>>38323857
>>
>>38323862
Sorry yours is #72 Obsessions are obvious. Be pathological in your pursuit.

Think two days anon needed to hear the same thing the way the cookie crumbles feeds the birds
>>
>>38323857
>>
Aq
Is he mad at me?
>>
>>38323894
#5 God is a timetraveler. You are but his trip.
>>
>>38323857
>>
>>38323899
#49 You must dread Winter while you bask in Summer's sun
>>
>>38323816
my next 3 months? other reader said there's something devastating avaits, please no!
>>
>>38323908
#23 She is never in the room.
>>
>>38323902
Fosho
>>
File: Bye.png (3.69 MB, 1284x1732)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
>>38323913
three of wands
three of cups
two of wands
Looks chill
>>
Trading
>>
>>38323917
Ominous but what would that even mean.
Can I say 17?
>>
>>38323857
thanks
>>
>>38323927
Next months in love for me?
>>
>>38323929
Q? mine is next bf
>>
>>38323931
#17 If you seek a shark's attention you are apt to taste delicious.

>>38323932
#11 the hat gets passed around
>>
>>38323941
All of these are ominous to me...
>>
File: IMG_4900.jpg (1.04 MB, 1284x1639)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>38323933
Sun
Two of wands
Death
Hapiness then a breakup
>>
>>38323934
Mine is how he feels about me rn and if he's mad at me?
Ty starting
>>
>>38323931
If I explained that would imply she was in the room
>>
>>38323948
Guy I'm seeing is leaving on a trip on a few months will we get back together after?
>>
>>38323947
Dark fortune cookies what did you expect from the infinite death maze?
>>
File: 2736.png (2.19 MB, 1284x1282)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
>>38323957
Nine of cups
Yep
>>
File: 28376.png (152 KB, 742x579)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>38323816
>>
>>38323934
The moon
The star
9 of swords
2 of pents
Hmmm my interpretation is you will get one then something will happen that will hurt you in the relationship and you will have to decide if it's worth it to continue
>>
>>38323952
10 of cups rx, page of pentacles rx, 2 of cups rx

uhhh...............yeah he feels like fullfillment in this is lost, any commitment is lost, and the connection is lost
>>
>>38323927
thank you. i have enough of suffering already,
>>
>>38323965
Yay ty
>>
>>38323977
Damn what is he bi polor?
He was just asking when he could see me again and that he missed me...
>>
>>38323927
>>38323979
Could you read that as a cheating partner with the three wands found in three cups and being reverted back to two of wands?
>>
Aq
If he is mad at me why is he mad at me?
>>
>>38324022
Financial insecurity.
>>
>>38324031
Oh cause I'm poor? Lol
>>
>>38323857
>>
>>38323816
uhhh best thing happening for me in the next eight days?
>>
>>38324040
Because he thinks you only want his money ig
>>
>>38324051
#74 There is strength in chaos too.
>>
>>38323816
What's my next job like?
>>
>>38323816
Is she really the best I deserve?
>>
Closing shop thanks for entertaining the ideas.
>>
>>38324062
reposting as AQ
>>
>>38324065
Hmmm, he just caught me at a bad time in my life but I hope he will talk it out with me... tysm
>>
>>38324072
Yippee I go hard
>>
>>38324087
Testing what you know to find out if it's true.
>>
>>38324096
What? like how so
>>
>>38324113
Communicating with a beautiful woman so you are no longer wondering.
>>
Trading nxk2
>>
>>38324088
He wants to, doesn't knowhow to doesn't want to make you feel bad about money tho
>>
AQ
Was that woman dangling the prospect of work over my head with the ulterior motive of getting romantically involved with me?
>>
>>38324131
I will trade with you, mines should I gamble the money or pay debts with it?
>>
>>38324157
Yes but the energy is all blocked. More like if you can do the work she will respect you more and you'll be "worthy" of the date.
>>
AQ

The goal I keep trying to persue. Is it real?
>>
>>38324190
>>38324190
>>38324190
Serious question are you trying to kill yourself? If so not only are you a coward who won't do it but you will be missed. Cards say the goal is real but you're giving up and there's no one supporting you in it including you you don't support you.
>>
>>38324184
I don't wanna date her at all I need that money
>>
>>38324218
You can take the money without dating her
>>
>>38324212

Holy shit

Thank you.

And no I'm not trying to kill myself. Im just trying to reach a goal :)
>>
>>38324235
You must be reading into another situation because this other woman I could not work with her without her making uncomfortable advances.
>>
>>38324138
Yeah he has been pretty nice about it so far i feel bad though lol
Ty
>>
Aq
What does his brother think of me?
>>
Trading 3 q's
>>
>>38324314
Down>>38324289
My first, you?
>>
>>38324330
was the website a complete waste of time and resources?
starting once you confirm
>>
>>38324352
Startin
>>
AQ
Will anything peculiar happen to me tomorrow?
>>
>>38324352
Ace of cups
Knight of pents
10 of wands
Hierophant
No, not a waste of time it's part of the hard work you have to put in to get to where you want to be.
>>
>>38324330
winter, dryad R, vial
thinks you are good at planning or survival, they think you are shy and they are willing to take a chance with you or letting you into their world
>>38324372
thanks, next q?
>>
>>38324404
Aww thats sweet
Will it go well with g next time we are together?
U?
>>
trading
>>
>>38324419
between these two choices, which one should I do first? start the audio marketing campaign or go directly to producing music?
starting
>>
>>38324430
Starting
>>
>>38324419
unicorn, key, vial

yes it will be a very unique time which will prove to be the exact thing you both needed in order to see the next step which is like merging both of your lives or like the temperance card, accepting one another
>>
>>38324430
Audio marketing
Three of wands
Two of cups
King of swords
Justice
Producing music
Ace of cups 8 of cups six of wands
The chariot

I believe even though both will get you where you want to go eventually producing music is going to be faster
Yeah better results from going directly to producing music
>>
>>38324448
thanks, last Q for me, down?
>>
>>38324451
Yeh
Will I get the victoria secret job? U?
>>
>>38324465
is it worth consulting an expert for the marketing (meaning time and $$) or just wing it?
starting
>>
>>38323857
88. Thanks
>>
>>38324465
witch, star, sylph, phoenix R
you are stagnating atm, it seems you have everything needed for the job, you should keep your hopes up, it seems you will get it soon but it could also mean you will hear back from them and get clarity on the issue, if its been a week or 10 days since the interview, call them back or email and ask
>>
>>38324483
Five of swords
8 of swords
Knight of cups
The tower
Winging it
Queen of pents
5 of wands 9 of cups
The world

Hmm seems like winging it is the way to go..are you the reeder?
>>
>>38324493
reed? nah lol
thanks hun have a good night and thx for trades

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.