[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 81LsF7XJDiL._SL1360_.jpg (289 KB, 907x1360)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

Useful tips before posting:
Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right or wrong.
Anonymous 10/02/24(Wed)18:07:08 No.38949003
If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (link dead)
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz (embed)
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA
>Guides made by some of our readers:
/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png (embed)
Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA (embed)
A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

Previous thread: >>38957377
>>
File: Ouroboros1.png (111 KB, 1064x1088)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
This one goes out to all whose queries have gone unanswered. Such is the way, readers can't be here devoting all of their life to this place. Take it easy, time reveals all. All they're doing is giving you peace of mind anyway, use it as a lesson in self-discipline.
>>
>>38962753
hewwo
>>
AQ
Who's the love of my life? Who am I meant to be with? Female querent.
>>
File: ATfkJn7e_400x400.jpg (15 KB, 400x400)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Taking readings for practice! I'm a noob, no refunds.
I'm slow, but I'll let you know when I stop.

Post your query according to what is written below.
>NO GENERALS.
>NO NEXT GF/BF.
>NO "when sex".
Yes to everything else! Please be warned that love readings can come off as snippy, know what you're signing up for.

>Pay me with a picture that has a significant emotional meaning to you. Don't skimp, this helps. If you can't think of one, come back when you have it.
>Provide a name or alias for yourself and all people involved, and context where needed.
>If occult themed, names of entities involved would help too, if available.
>No personal journey queries either, figure yourself out.
>Feedback welcome whether positive or negative.
>>
File: adadadwaoidwadwid132.jpg (32 KB, 370x269)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>38962874
I just want to know what's going to happen in my life by the end of the year. Whether things tend to get better, worse or stay the same. I'm going through changes in my life.
>Alias
478 (My favorite number)
>Picture
Favorite game.
>>
File: wizard.png (509 KB, 512x512)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>38962874
Me A
Professor P
Groupmates B, S, G

Will my professor be cooperative on late work since my groupmates have not been doing their fair share of the work? Will I succeed in getting groupmate G removed as he has done nothing.
>>
File: Inferno_10_verses_40-42.jpg (227 KB, 700x1121)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>38962874
alias: BA
I'm about to use chaos magick to get pussy from a girl I like (let's call her Sly). Will it work as I want?
>>
File: CourtBuilding.jpg (75 KB, 864x481)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>38962874
J, male, How will today's court case go for me and my mother trying to finalize her protection order against my father?
>>
>>38962896
"No generals" is in place because vague queries get vague answers, but let's see!

Mix of methods on this one.
>The Moon, The High Priestess, The Lovers rx, The Hierophant, Queen of Wands, Nine of Cups, Six of Cups, Knight of Cups, Seven of Wands

Whatever this is about seems to mostly be about people or emotions, and while I'd like to tell you that it will get better soon, it will likely stay the same until mid of next year.

There is something you are lying to yourself about or deluding yourself into thinking will work out when it will not, and you'd do well to spend the time it takes to reflect on it. This can be interpreted in two ways, but leaning towards this one: you're relying on others too much to settle your issues, possibly a single person. And when there is a failure to come through in the way you had hoped or envisioned, you feel like it is a personal attack, a wound.
Relying on others to spread the burden and find comfort in what is familiar may ease it up. But you need to put in the work without hoping for a quick fix.
>>
>>38962934
Thank you for reading even though the query is slightly general. I really appreciate your reading and advice.
Have a great day mouse anon.
>>
File: IMG_7154.jpg (88 KB, 443x691)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>38962874
Julius
Will I become a prophet in the future?
>>
>>38962906
>Will my professor be cooperative on late work since my groupmates have not been doing their fair share of the work?
It doesn't seem like the professor will be TOO sympathetic since this type of scenario is likely one they want you to plan for. But they may ease up and concede some leniency if you show the work you've done so far and if you don't ask for a LONG extension. Gonna have to work your ass off to deliver fast.

>Will I succeed in getting groupmate G removed as he has done nothing.
Yeah.
But play it right. Don't shift blame on G for the failure in a direct way, because it will just sound like you're trying to buy time by throwing him under the bus. Talk about G as little as possible. Rather, point out that you feel they are not a good team player, because in spite of your best efforts to reach out or organise the shares, they did not communicate in a way that would have let you and the others plan around this situation.

>>38962907
No, you're honestly better off trying the old fashioned way since she doesn't DISLIKE you. Work on that rizz.
>>
>>38962916
>The Empress, The Hierophant, Eight of Pentacles, King of Swords, Three of Cups, The Chariot, Five of Pentacles, Ace of Pentacles, Ten of Swords, Ace of Cups
I can't promise it will be over today, but the worst of it is coming to an end. This whole affair seems to be draining your pockets as it is, but it will nonetheless be good news for the both of you. Whatever effort was put into this from your ends will be acknowledged, and the situation will be weighed with fairness.
>>
File: IMG_0003.png (1.61 MB, 1125x2436)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>38962874
Sorry if I’m not following the rules, I read the Imgur thing, but I’m not sure if my request fits here. So here it is cute magical mouse:

I had a dream where I lost my shoes for work and couldn’t find them. When I woke up that morning, I felt completely unlike myself before, almost like I was a brand new person. That was a little over 10 years ago (I was 23).
Now my dreams are beginning to move in that direction again. I feel like I’m on the cusp of something major in my life, but it’s almost like there’s a curtain over my eyes; I can’t seem to see where I’m headed. Would this be a “blind spot” reading?
I am M, by the way. I understand if this is more of a “personal journey” one, and needs revising.
Thank you for your consideration, WizMouse.
>>
File: Black_Sabbath_SbS.jpg (52 KB, 300x300)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>38962874
Ad
Did my ex gf A put some kind of spells on me before or during our relationship (or even after)?
She dabbles in magick and her best friend comes from a family of witches.
If she did, what kind of spells has she put on me and what can I do about them?
>>
>>38962907
>>38962974
Thanks! Are you saying that she likes me? because I had that impression, but I wasn't sure.
While I was writing this answer she sent me a photo of herself. Let's see if I can rizz her up!
>>
>>38962988
Thank you
>>
>>38962957
Looks like a no on this one, your talents lie elsewhere habibi

>>38962993
Dream interpretation is not my forte, but I get the feeling it may simply be your subconscious relaying your anxiety about the future. Treading the ground bare without anything to shield you, and having to figure which steps to take without that protection. The self assuredness you felt back then is likely a quality you need to remind yourself of.

Sorry if this seems generic or off.

>>38963000
>Did my ex gf A put some kind of spells on me before or during our relationship (or even after)?
She seems to have at least considered it, but there is nothing currently affecting you in that sense, so she either didn't or her game is weak as fuck. If you're in doubt, a little bit of banishing and cleansing never hurt anyone.

>>38963004
Chill lmao

>>38963010
She likes you A LITTLE, don't spill all of the spaghetti from your pockets and you got chances right there anon
>>
>>38962874
name: me
query: do I have a genetic mental illness or not
ty
>>
>>38963010
>>38963038
That's all I needed to read! Knowing that she likes me, even if just a little, makes things so much better and gives me confidence to rizz her up! Thank you so much!
>>
>>38962907
NTA but has using Chaos Magik to win someone over ever worked for you? Every time I've tried it it's never worked, but maybe that's my fault lol

>>38962921
q?
>>
>>38963000
>>38963038
Thanks for the answer and sorry for the multiple asks, I was a bit scared because I know nothing about magick and I'm having trouble moving on from her even though our relationship was short. I'll look into banishing and cleansing and I'll do something to ease my mind.
Tysm!
>>
>>38963038
Nope, not at all off! I appreciate the reading; sorry I should’ve paid more attention to stickies above
Thanks mousey
>>
>>38963070
This is my first time using it to get pussy honestly, but I had some results using it to get even with some enemies of mine and generally gaining advantages. It works as long as you believe it will work and it has always worked for you.
>>
>>38963091
Query?
>>
>>38963098
When will I get to live out the sexual desires I want to fulfill the most?

Starting.
>>
>>38963098
>Justice
>Empress Reversed
>King of Wands

Not today, but you ARE an attractive person. This means you’ll end up in a setting where people will find you attractive in future. The near future most likely.
>>
how would someone go about doing this full time? like can i pay my rent if i can read well?
i would really love to just do this full time - not looking for riches, just enough to pay the bills, and me and the dog dont go hungry
>>
>>38963126
nah
get a real job, this can be a side hustle at most
>>
>>38963126
I don't really like the idea of turning it into a job and trying to make a living out of it.
Firstly, because I've worked with the public all my life and I know how difficult it is to deal with people.
Secondly, as soon as it becomes an obligation, I think you could end up stirring up bad energies.
In addition to all the hassle and persecution from religious people depending on where you live.
>>
>>38963059
Ah yes, medical readings...
Some schizo runs in the family but if you want a diagnosis go see an actual doctor bro
>>
>>38963126
NTA but I had the same question honestly: I'm a decent reader or so I've been told and I'd like to get some side hustle to pay the bills while I finish up my degree.

>>38963138
What if you were to do it online? no one has to know who you are or where you live
>>
>>38963126
Some can, but the market is oversaturated so honestly you have to have strong skills when it comes to self promotion/crafting a persona in order to succeed. It's ok as a side hustle, especially if you also do spellwork.
>>
>>38963144
You still have the other problems.
Every time I've paid for a reading to test I've always had extremely positive readings, even with things I knew were almost impossible. I think the fact that you're paying ends up influencing the reader a little to not want to give you a negative reading.
That's why, as crazy as it is here, I prefer to do and receive readings here.

If you want to give it a try, create an instagram profile, start making those “If you were born in this month this message is for you” fishing reels and make the reading as generic as possible to attract an audience. Then you can charge for more serious and realistic readings

I've thought about doing that in case it doesn't work out in my current job lol

Besides knowing how to do spells, especially love bindings, it helps a lot to make money.
>>
>>38962974
>Yeah.
>But play it right. Don't shift blame on G for the failure in a direct way, because it will just sound like you're trying to buy time by throwing him under the bus. Talk about G as little as possible. Rather, point out that you feel they are not a good team player, because in spite of your best efforts to reach out or organise the shares, they did not communicate in a way that would have let you and the others plan around this situation.

He has not done anything for the projects. On the last one he informed us at like 1 or 2am the morning it was due that he wouldn't be doing his part after telling us he had been working in it
>>
>>38962874
Me A her A
Do we end up meeting up again?
>>
AQ
Who's the love of my life? Female querent.
>>
>>38963168
I've paid for a couple of readings and I've got mixed readings: sometimes they were positive, other times they were really harsh and honest. It all comes down to how people sell themselves: there are readers who market themselves as "no bullshit" or "brutal" readers that give you some fairly honest readings, while there are others that give you cheap readings that might as well been done with ChatGPT that sometimes wildly misinterpret the cards they claim to have pulled.

If someone were to do it, what would a fair price for a decent reading be? Starting from 15$ for a couple of cards and offering various levels of depth as it goes up in price?
>>
>>38963220
If you're going to do it online, I think your first concern should be to create an audience. Start with 10$/15$ and or make it depending on the complexity of the reading.
If you become famous then you can charge a fortune for readings, even more so if you manage to reach the circle of wealthy people.

But as I said, turning this into a job and “being forced” to deal with all kinds of energy doesn't seem like a good idea, especially if you're a person who's more sensitive to energies.
>>
>>38963208
off-topic, but I think a woman can love no person more than her father
and no man can love no person more than his daughter
it's not about fucking
>>
>>38963195
You're reading but you're not hearing. Focus on what has been DONE and show your completion, THEN mention that. You want the professor to know it's close to completion first and foremost, and then to know WHY it isn't.

>>38963202
Consistent yes on this one
>>
>>38963254
Not true lmao
>>
>>38963254
Nigga nobody asked
>>
>>38963254
>a woman can love no person more than her father
My father essentially orphaned me. It drove a rent through my psyche.
>>
>>38963254
Sad that someone broke your heart on that level anon.
>>
File: Lamb of God.jpg (682 KB, 1920x1138)
682 KB
682 KB JPG
>>38962874
Did A lost weight because she wanted to fuck me, Snake?
>>
>>38962874
X, male

Does God believe I'll be married in the year 2028?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (108 KB, 1280x720)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>38963286
>>
File: s-l500.jpg (44 KB, 500x500)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>38962838
>https://divination.com/iching/lookup/2-2/
line 6 changes into 23
>https://divination.com/iching/lookup/23-2/
or just >https://www.ifate.com/i-ching-changes/iching-hexagram-2-changing-to-23.html

picrel are the coins i tossed (three of them.) i know nothing about any of this. i just wanted to test something. i just like throwing coins and flipping cards.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38963285
Consistent no on having done it for any reason that vaguely concerns you, consistent yes on having done it for herself. Seems to be a mix of factors, but you're none of them. Sorry!

>>38963286
>>38963293
If you want to hear what God thinks, ask them directly, anon. I'm asking someone else!
>Will X be married by 2028?
No
>Will X be married in 2028?
No
>Will X never marry?
No
>Will X marry after 2028?
Yes
>>
>>38963297
Thank you.
>>
>>38963300
q?
>>
>>38963301
>285
thanks
>>
>>38963310
How can I achieve all my desires?

You?
>>
>>38962874
can I ask you what methods you use? I'm genuinely curious
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38963328
A mix of tarot, intuition and schizomancy.
>>
>>38963325
your query is kinda vague, you can never have EVERYTHING you want, do you want to narrow the query?
mine
which are my worst personality traits?
>>
>>38963328
Tarot, scrying, pendulum, ouija -- depends on the question and matter. I have the least amount of experience with ouija so it's rarely used.

If it's something that can be resolved with yes or no or that can be pinpointed relatively easily, it's easier to fall on the pendulum. Better connection and generally consistent results. Scrying is second best, but it can be taxing. Tarot gets used when it seems necessary or needed.

Sometimes all of them are used, in a priority system. Scrying>Pendulum>Cards>Ouija.

If it's occult oriented, always scrying and pendulum, sometimes cards. I always scry first and use other methods later to get nuance/detail/clarification.
>>
>>38963342
Yeah, basically lmao.

>>38963333
Checked, also Q?
>>
>>38962874
gomikuzu. how do i reconcile (or have i begun doing this/am doing this) the "demons" inherited through my father? for context i only have a paradox: at the age of 30 i was already older than my father. answer: he died extremely young and through his actions.
>>
>>38963355
Fine, all my sexual desires, then.

Starting.
>>
>>38963355
8 of Swords
7 of Pents
King of Pents Rx

You’re TOO patient. Too much waiting and not enough action. If you want, something, take it, and don’t worry about the risks as much. There’s such a thing as being too cautious.
>>
>>38963381
>4 of pentacles rx, 5 of swords, king of wands rx
whores, but if you pursue this path it will lead you into a spiral of violence
>>
>>38963398
thanks
>>
Trading
>>
>>38963450
Q?
>>
>>38963255
>Consistent yes on this one
Thanks friend. How does it go? Has she started seeing anyone since we last met?
>>
>>38963452
Will I be able to buy the Suzuki bike next year?
yours?
>>
>>38963301
>293
thanks
>>
>>38963372
>Wheel of Fortune, The Moon, Six of Cups, Eight of Swords, Ten of Wands, Justice, Seven of Wands, Four of Pentacles, Queen of Cups, Nine of Swords, Knight of Wands

Are you making steps to break it? Yes. But you need to consider the whole picture or you'll be chasing after the wrong issue. Not to attempt armchair psychology, but what you are describing seems to be a generational curse. Which is only a curse in name, nothing magical or occult.

It's patterns. Something that didn't start with him and that may or may not end with you. The seeds were there before, not necessarily in the way of EXAMPLE but rather cause and consequence. You can't only look at his behavior to end it, you must take notice of what influenced him beforehand and really reflect on it.

Feeling the weight of missed responsibilities that aren't your own is an obvious factor, and while you are aware of this, you seem to be developing this into a need for control (over yourself AND others) that may perpetuate the problem in the long run.

It's fine to care for yourself and others, but you need to remember that empathy and room for breathing will go a long way in making sure you are REALLY breaking this. Towards your relatives, your possible future children, whatever family you will have.
>>
>>38963466
What is the current state of my relationship with T?

Starting when you confirm
>>
File: images (58).jpg (25 KB, 480x640)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>38962874
A
How many children will I have?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38963481
Q
>>
>>38963472
>Knight of Wands, The Emperor rx, Justice, clarified by the Sun rx
not good, someone, most likely the male in the relationship did something that has come to light and there's repercussions
>>
>>38963485
What will I be most famous for in my life?

You?
>>
>>38963360
Thanks for the in depth answer anon, that's an interesting combination.
>>
>>38963480
I see this kind of thing about being a possibility rather than a certainty, in that you have agency over the outcome and the future is malleable, not set in stone. But the odds seem to point towards one, a son.
>>
>>38963466
5oW, Temp, Sun
It's going to be harder than you think, but you'll manage, just be patient
>>
>>38963504
Is the woman I marry going to be from eastern europe/family is from there or somewhere else? Starting
>>
>>38963508
Thanks for asking, and always looking for advice if any is there! Still working on learning, understanding finetuning things, it's an ongoing process.
>>
>>38963285
She’s not thinking about you bro
>>
>>38963520
thanks
if you don't mind me asking feedback on my reading?
did you do something?
>>
>>38963529
No, I think you ended up reading her situation with her husband.
>>
>>38963504
six of wands r queen of cups six of coins
You won't be massively famous I don't think but you'll be known as someone emotionally balanced and kind who was generous.
>>
>>38963523
Knight of Coins RX, King of Swords, 4 of Wands RX

Yes, but she’ll have a very strained relationship with her family, and there’ll be a lot of drama in the marriage. It’ll be a very difficult marriage, simply put. Because this girl’s a bit of a free spirit.
>>
>>38963555
I'd interpret this as a no personally. Thank you.
>>
Trading
no digital or "intuition" reads
>>
>>38963538
lol
thanks for the feedback, I apreciate it
>>
>>38963572
q?
>>
>>38963572
Q?
>>
>>38963583
>>38963584
will I end up with option s or option ee? your queries ?
>>
>>38963587
Would having sex with I.R be a bad idea?
>>
>>38963599
Starting
>>
>>38963526
I wish I was in the position to give you advice. I feel like I'll never stop learning and I only use tarot and intuition.
Could I ask you for some advice on scrying? I'm a total noob, but it has always fascinated me.
>>
>>38963611
The OP has a good book on the subject, A Short Course in Scrying by Benjamin Rowe.

Not much to give on a personal level in that I'm not advanced. I just do the usual prep, settle down, empty my head as best as I can, then just ask questions and wait.

The strongest the pull/feel for the query and current, the better the results tend to be. If nothing comes after a while, that's that. You can use a tool like water or a mirror, or just close your eyes.

I'm not effectively the one providing answers, I just politely ask and see if any of given, then relay them to the best of my ability. Rarely literal, usually come in symbols and allegories that are based on subconscious association. There are rare times when certain things are directly meant for the querent, so reporting what you see AND then what you suppose it means is generally better.
>>
>>38963599
Finished and waiting on you now
>>
>>38963640
Bunch of autocorrect troll typos, sorry, fk phone posting REEEE
>>
>>38963587
>S
2 of Pentacles Death 5 of Cups

>Ee
Queen of Pentacles Rx 2 of Swords Knight of Pentacles

Option S is out of the table, you’re uncertain over Ee but you’ll warm up to and come to realize it’s actually the best out of the 2
>>
>>38963640
Thank you so much!
>>
>>38963599
Ace of Coins Reversed Five of Wands Eight of Cups
Are you sure you'll be able to ? Assuming you are you might feel like you missed out on something and fuck things up, leaving them on their own after getting what you want.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38963673
q
>>
>>38963677
Will me and B.W end up hooking up or no?
>>
>>38963698
what will my social life be like this winter? starting
>>
File: 1727839268009466.jpg (18 KB, 250x202)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
AQ
WHO. THE FUCK. IS SANDBOX LARRY???
>>
>>38963698
Knight of Coins/Eight of Wands/Page of Wands
Very strong yes, there might be an initial delay with getting things started but once you do you'll get involved in a fling here.
>If you don't deliver your dick falls off and you get no sex for the rest of your life, then read is null
>>
>>38963712
9 of Pentacles 5 of Pentacles Page of Wands
It’s going to take a significant hit but you’ll be optimistic about it and take it in stride
>>
>>38963759
Doesn't resonate, my social life is already pretty lowkey.
>>
>>38963712
trading for a second opinion on this one
no digital or "intuition"
>>
>>38963801
Wtf is "intuition" to you
>>
>>38963809
had a guy on here who would make up cards and post a reading that had nothing to do with the cards, and then he was called out on it he said he made it all up, "intuition." granted some readers actually do use it with drawing actual cards with accurate meanings/interpretations but he was full of shit
>>
>>38963821
Got an archive link to the guy? Curious to see how bad it was
>>
>>38963831
that was a few weeks ago, I'd have to dig
>>
I'm about to go to court with my mother in a few hours. I hope it goes well.
>>
Trading
no digital
>>
>>38963870
Gl Anon. I'll be praying for you.
>>
>>38963877
Thank you
>>
>>38963821
That sounds insane honestly. Why the fuck would anyone do something as dumb as this?
>>
>>38963870
Good luck anon!
>>
>>38963883
Probably because they want free reads without putting in the work
>>
>>38963883
idk man free reads probably
>>
>>38963889
>>38963891
This person must be a shitty human being to scam people on trades like this. Also, scamming people who read cards trying to invent cards makes no sense at all!
>>
>>38963925
Tarot isn't hard. It takes skill and time to get really good, and you need to really put in the work to be able to scry and do more in depth readings. But it's not learning to drive a plane. People who do that are just lazy.
>>
Trading
>>
trading feels
>>
>>38963959
q? mine is how does C feel about P
>>
>>38963960
Query ?
no third party
>>
i have noticed that C is a really common initial on this thread, especially for love/feelings queries. what is up with that?
>>
>>38963964
Mine is what will happen with d and I next couple of months
>>
>>38963978
Alot of white girl names
>>
trading feels/romance
>>
AQ

What is that weird thing I’m feeling right now?
>>
>>38963978
C, M and A
>>
>>38963987
starting
>>
>>38963964
Kop 6oc poc
They think they would like to be with this person they like them a lot and would like to appear stable and offer them love
>>
>>38963987
6ow pos te x 3op
you’ll feel like u finally getting somewhere, winning their affection. But d will start pulling back, acting distact and unpredictable. Their behavior or words might leave u on the edge. They might become unreliable, or controlling, shifting goalposts. You wont be able to rely on them. In the end you will have to put in serious effort if you want it to work
>>
>>38964000
Also D and S
>>
Trading
>>
>>38964061
Ty
>>
>>38964077
q? mine is how does C feel about me
>>
>>38964084
any romance/love/sex stemming from the party I'm going to later this month? starting
>>
>>38964084
Will my manifestation tapes work, starting whn you confirm
>>
>>38964098
Starting yours can i change my q to Did c ever love me Thx
>>
>>38964084
>>38964105
>7 of swords, 9 of pents, queen of wands
Yes he did love you in a way, full of admiration yet clouded by a reluctance to commit and a tendancy to be emotionally unavailable.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38964128
Query? mine is >>38964091
either my trade got stolen or I thought I posted when I didn't :/
>>
>>38964132
Okay, anything about my next bf
Starting
>>
>>38964098
j rx, pos, 6os
You have inner doubts holding you back from fully comitting to the process, unsure wether it will really workk/, you’re excited for results but overthink whilst listening. feeling restless about the results. But as you presist, you will begin to feel subtle changes and the tapes will help you move away from the chaos . . In essence, it will feel like a struggle at first, but you will eventualy feel more empowered as you push through
>>
>>38964153
starting
>>
>>38964132
8os 7ow qoc
Very real possibility of meeting someone at the party but you really have to get out of your shell or leave behind any restrictions you put on yourself it may be someone who is not your usual type also
>>
>>38964153
>Wheel
>Two of Swords
>Five of Cups
Your next boyfriend is someone who will play a massive role in your life, almost destined one might say. They'll arrive at a critical crossroads for you in your life when you may be feeling dismayed at your current situation.
>>
>>38964192
Trade again?
Is it an ex?
>>
>>38964214
Sure, can you tell me what the event this saturday will be like for me ? starting
>>
>>38964000
Trips of truth.
>t. M
>>
>>38964214
>Six of Wands
>Two of Cups
>King of Wands
This is very much a new person, someone who you have yet to met yet will get along very well with.
>>
AQ
What am I meant for in this life?
>>
>>38964214
Here?
>>
>>38964233
Pop 2op 2oc
Im so sorry for the late reply
Looks like you'll have a choice to make maybe you're debating on going or not but if you do and let go of your past you can meet someone to be with
>>
>>38964328
let me know if you want to trade again? tell me more about her?
>>
>>38964341
Sure
Can you tell me how cali will go?
>>
>>38964341
Qow 7oc 8ow
Someone very attractive and has a lot of options . Probably why you have to get out of your shell and be bold... you're going to have to act quickly . Possibly a fire sign she likes to dress colorfully or something like colorful hair .
>>
>>38964345
>Ace of Swords
>Death
>Four of Coins
You'll have clarity over there and feel good, at the same time you'll experience new circumstances there but might be more closed on off than you should be.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38964429
Q?
>>
>>38964463
love gen for five days? u?
>>
Who are your favorite readers anons?
>>
>>38964463
Will I kiss E?
Above is not me
>>
>>38964485
My favorite used to be Hijinks and Rustig, but they've been long gone
>>
>>38964485
I would day people who do scrys, its always nice to hear them describe what they see. It's like a little story.
>>
>>38964470
trading this one
>>
>>38964485
Lucario
>>
>>38964486
>>38964470
I'll trade you
>>
>>38964485
scaramouche no refunds meryl darlingweeb and tengen
>>
>>38964511
Ok, starting yours
>>
>>38964531
Starting
>>
>>38964511
>>38964486
four of wands/five of swords/three of swords
looks like you will but you may not get further than that.
>>
>>38964470
>3oc
>kos
>the empress
Looks like a lot of fun times ahead in regards to love especially spent with someone who really like. This weekened especially will be a lot of fun.
>>
>>38964563
let me know if you want to trade more, i'm single atm
>>
>>38964577
Will d try to get revenge or try to come back ?
What's your query?
>>
>>38964585
how do I meet this woman? starting
>>
>>38964587
Starting
>>
>>38964587
>9oc
>koc
>pop
You'll be at a gathering of some kind I'm thinking at the club and you'll be kind of showing off like in what you do maybe buying drinks , ask her to dance

Does this resonate?
>>
>>38964629
I don't really go to places like that , doesn't resonate :(
>>38964585
ten of swords/page of swords/six of swords
I don't think so, I get the feeling they're too worried about themselves at the moment and are more focused on other things, not you.
>>
>>38964485
Scaramouche e Poshita
But recently we've had a good wave of new readers.
>>
>>38964641
I like poshita and the catposter and ratposter
>>
>>38964485
9/graves for sure. Only one that’s truly correct.
>>
>>38964485
Old help is definitely one of the best idk what happened to him though.
>>
Trading scry for scry
>>
>>38964691
I hope I can learn to scry one day
>>
AQ

Where is Penis?
>>
>>38964701
>>38964708
Because you are gay anon
>>
>>38964700
The next skill I intend to develop when I have free time to improve my divination.
>>
AQ

Did I fail the fck out of that interview?
>>
>>38964629
is there another interpretation you have? I don't like clubs lol
>>
air query
how do I meet my next lover? whether it's just a one night stand or something long term?
>>
>>38964720
A brothel
>>
>>38964739
Kek
>>
AQ
If I ask E to allow me to continue our game with me as GM, would he accept? And if he does accept, what would happen?
>>
>>38964691
may take this depending on the q
>>
>>38964779
What will my social life be like this winter? What's yours? I'm not doing occult right now.
>>
>>38964782
Yeah bro my q was occult, sorry! good luck
>>
>>38964716
>Hermit Rev, Knight of Cups, Princess of Disks, IV of Cups
It wasn't as bad as you think, but it was a really bad stage for you, yes you seemed a bit disconnected and that got in the way.
But you're still being considered for this position. Your skills and experience seem to outweigh that bad step.
>>
>>38964791
Omg thanks.
>>
trading
>>
AQ

why did C reply so cold to my message, when she reached out twice herself? What are her feelings towards me and what type of person does she think i am?
>>
>>38964864
I don't like to say things like that with certainty because I know how bad it can be for your head to get your hopes up and be disappointed, especially when you're looking for a job, but I got the feeling that I don't know if it's going to be exactly that, but you'll probably get something soon.
Good luck anon, I hope to hear positive news from you soon (:
>>
>>38964875
Q?
>>
>>38964886
is n someone i will ever see again?
>>
>>38964897
what will my social life be like this winter ? starting
>>
AQ

I have recently secured a paying venue for my first comedy night. I have a closing act booked for fifteen minutes. I will host and bring up and hour and a half's worth of other comedians.

What should I know going in?
>>
>>38964485
Lucario and weeby
>>
>>38964897
Sorry for late reply
Will I have a bf soon?
Starting
>>
>>38964938
Fuc off bro i hate you guys scaring off readers i swear to god I'll fuc u up
>>
>>38964938
the dw hater has returned I see
>>
>>38964960
I'll still fuc u up with one hand bich
>>
>>38964997
More drama, what's his story?
>>
>>38965012
Bro, she’s literally never on discord. Get a life. Just because she didn’t read for you doesn’t mean you can insult our sweetheart. Take your retarded incel ass to /pol/ where you belong

And no I don’t care about the “doxxing”. She helped me through some rough shit so fuck off
>>
Trading
>>
We need more readers, not more drama
>>
>>38965028
q? mine is was that message about C?
>>
>>38964916
>V of Swords
>Queen of Cups, Queen of Disks, Ace of Swords Rev
Watch out for conflicts. There's a good chance that you'll be misunderstood or miscommunicate, but not exactly with the public, but perhaps with the other people who will be working with you.
Remember that it sounds like you're just starting out, so as hard as it may be, sometimes you'll hear shit and you'll have to let it go. Conflict is not going to be good for you at the moment.
Otherwise, everything seems to work out, you seem to have a natural talent for it and it's going to be a great night.
>>
>>38964629
whale
>>
Well, court went pretty well. I hope it goes in my moms favor
>>
>>38965071
Fingers crossed
>>
>>38965077
What even is this
>>
AQ

When will things get back on track?
>>
>>38965048
Mine is will I end up having sex with MF?
>>
>>38965086
Just the occasional troll trying to derail the trail. Just ignore him and he'll go away, he's probably trying to do it to get the thread reported and archived.
>>
>>38965098
This man again? This is gonna be the fifth time
>>
>>38964945
no worries, starting yours now
>>
>>38965110
Kek, gman gonna gman.
>>
tradin
>>
>>38965114
Bro is having an epileptic seizure on a 4chan board
>>
>>38965152
Truly a discord moment
>>
>>38965079
>>38965161
Thank you
>>
It's a slow day
>>
Trading
>>
>>38965054
Don't talk about your mom like that
>>
>>38965192
q? mine is how will ADC feel about the pic
>>
File: 1727952183073983.jpg (136 KB, 750x1045)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>38965238
Idk, who is Sandbox Larry?
>>
>>38965071
Good luck anon
>>
>>38965234
Will I have sex with MF? Starting when you confirm
>>
>>38965273
starting
>>
>>38965152
>pedomancy
That’s a branch of magic I hadn’t heard about
>>
>>38965273
Th, 3op, 5os. I think it a no sorry. there may be flirting and potential intimacy, Making a move might cause issues or cause misunderstanding. Reflect before making any bold moves
>>
>>38965300
It's more of a cultural thing. Go to your local BlackRock or synagogue.
>>
AQ
gf when?
>>
>>38965300
>>38965152
It's funny that as soon as the pedomancy was mentioned the troll disappeared. kek
He can't even disguise it
>>
>>38965348
It's his true name, it has power over him
>>
>>38965050
Hello, how long should you wait between readings, a month? I know it's useless to always ask the same thing
>>
>>38965273

wheres my read
>>
TRADING
>>
>>38965357
I don't think there's an exact waiting period between readings to be honest, not least because you can always ask other readers to do the same reading for confirmation bias.
Obviously it's counterproductive to keep asking about the same thing every day and every hour, not least because as another anon beautifully replied to another anon here the other day, divination is just a possibility, not a definite future. Focusing too much on the result without focusing on the path can work against you.

Maybe I'm talking shit kek, some other more experienced reader would be able to help you better with that.
>>
AQ

Go forward with that next trip?
>>
>>38965382
Q
>>
>>38965397
pls i got trade cucked
>>38965234
Pls
>>
>>38965357
The only reason you'd need to wait between readings is because the reading asked a question that was contingent on something that needs to happen for that specific outcome. If you ask a reader "Does she love me" then 20 minutes later you call her a nigger loving cunt and slam the door on her face, if you ask a reader again "Does she love me", you're probably going to get a different answer.
>>
>>38965234
>>38965411
>Queen of Wands, VI of Disks Rev, VII of Swords, VI of Cups Rev, VIII of Swords, V of Wands, Empress
I really hope it's not a romantic read, because if it is, you'd better get out of that relationship or the idea of having a relationship with that person.
>>
>>38965457
Tysm
>>
Trading
>>
File: IMG_1088.jpg (388 KB, 1284x1237)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>38962722
>>
>>38965457
Tysm for reading if it ok can i ask why?
>>
>>38965462
Forgive my curiosity, but was it a romantic reading?
>>
>>38965472
Yes
>>
AQ
Was she the cause of it?
>>
>>38965476
>>38965467
Because this person is still in love with someone from their past, most likely an ex. They use you just to fill a sentimental void, they have extremely selfish feelings towards you.
There's a good chance that if you're in or end up in a relationship that this person will end up cheating on you with this person from the past.
Your feelings are very sincere, but you're too sentimentally attached to this person, in an unhealthy way.
>>
>>38965507
Trade please?
>>
>>38965531
Q? Give me a general reading of my love life.
>>
>>38965466
WOAH what kinda mushroom is that
>>
>>38965507
Tysm
>>
>>38965558
Okie dokie
7 day gen? Im homeless and living in my car now, what’s gonna happen to me
>>
>>38965483
Give some context and I'll throw you a bone
>>
>>38965558
9 of pents, two of cups, queen of swords, nine of wands, two of pents, ten of swords

You’ll become really into this independent woman who has an aura of maturity and mystery to her, I think the two of you will have a pretty intense romance but it only lasts for a little while. She proves to be really difficult to continually impress and you’ll feel on edge constantly, maybe walking on eggshells and the romance comes to a painful close.
>>
>>38965507
How do u read so good
>>
>>38965594
>>38965466
Bolet mushroom. They're good in mushroom soups, pastas, and roasts
>>
File: 4817073-2985551223.jpg (785 KB, 2880x1920)
785 KB
785 KB JPG
Aq
What's left to really live for? There doesn't seem to be any good left in the world and everything even on a smaller level seems like it's just going to shit. I don't like that I wake up in the morning but I still get up. Again, what is left in our evil and nihilistic world?
>>
>>38965507
If you’re doing reads can i ask a query?
How does X feel about B?
>>
trading
>>
>>38965629
I have a smart switch that is going goofy switching on and off. I'd be easy to ignore and say it's broken but the software logs show it's being activated to do this and I was wondering if it was her that was doing it.
>>
>>38965612
>IX of Disks
>Ace of Cups, Temperance, Princess of Cups Rev
>Princess of Wands Rev, IX of Swords Rev
I know, it's crap advice to say this to someone in this situation, but I think the main point here is for you to try to have a bit of patience and mental clarity.
Your biggest challenge at the moment seems to be getting what's left together, not just materially, but even in terms of self-esteem and self-confidence, so that you can start again from scratch.
Start looking for inspiration and new ideas to get out of this situation because there seems to be a way out of it, even though at the moment your fear and despair seem to be making you unable to see things so clearly (which is completely understandable given the situation).
Things may take a while to get better, I don't think they will change much this week, but you can start planning your way out of this situation and take action to do so.
I wish you lots of luck and blessings anon and will keep positive thoughts for you.
>>
>elements
>archetypes
>numerology
>astrological signs
how am i supposed to memorize all the symbology and all of their interplay it's just too much to have a full understanding of
>>
>>38965776
Start without knowing them, read up every time you pull and keep at it until it's etched in your memory. Intuition is a big part of it too.
>>
>>38964485
9 will always top the list for me :)
>>
>>38965655
That's very kind of you to say and I appreciate the compliment, I always try my best.
To be honest, I don't know exactly how to answer that question.

>>38965684
I get a bit uncomfortable reading about other people like that, what's your relationship with them?
>>
>>38965813
I love u LSL!
>>
>>38965795
What are good things to pull about regularly? I'm not going to read for others until I'm confident/
>>
>>38965861
NTA but the best place to start is with simple readings for other people, maybe you won't progress so well just doing it for yourself.
Pick up a few AQs here that you think are easy to practice and do them.
Don't try to memorize everything, start very simply and over time add other knowledge to the readings, it will become natural to you overtime.
>>
>>38965861
Bro just try, worst case they tell you that you suck and you learn to recognise what hit the spot and what didn't. You are doing it for FREE. Steer clear from very open/broad questions since those are harder is the only real beginner advice, it can be a tough nut to crack
>>
>>38965630
If that's who I'm thinking of, it's sad that it's going to have a sad ending. Tysm for reading.
>>
>>38965836
X is my ex narcissist GF and B is a mentally-unwell psychotic person i cared for. She’s flirting with him and i wanted to know her intentions
>>
Trading.
>>
>>38965935
QUERY
>>
>>38965915
I did it because I don't like being hypocritical, because a while ago I asked for a similar reading here lol
>II of Disks, King of Cups Rev, III of Cups, VII of Wands Rev, Lovers, Queen of Cups, VIII of Cups
She's probably in love. He, on the other hand, seems to have been behaving in a slightly manipulative way with her for a while now in order to get what he wants from her.
I got the impression from what you said along with reading that the fact that you are close to one of the sides seems to be preventing them from being together.
It gives me the impression of a very complex and “wrong” relationship, like something that started out very wrong and no matter how hard you try to clean it up, you can't.
There are deep feelings and a lot of physical attraction, but there's also a strong desire not to want to be together. It's strange.
>>
>>38965813
LSL
The true queen
>>
>>38965976
Thanks alot, yes its very accurate. I can’t believe its not the other way around- her being in love and he being manipulative. Shes a pretty, well off woman, and B is almost the complete opposite.
>>
>>38965976
Sorry to bother you again, but can you sense what he wants from her?
>>
Aq or trade
Should I let go of j?
>>
>>38966006
My friend, you'd be surprised what kind of man many beautiful and successful women end up falling for.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38965837
<3 ty anon!

>>38965995
i could never claim that from nine... close second though, i'll take!
>>
AQ
did he ever love me
>>
>>38966015
I can't tell if he knows exactly what he wants from her apart from sex and feeling loved. It just seems that they're both aware that there's no way a relationship between them can work.
>>
>>38966036
>837
^_^
>>
>>38966039
>>38966043
Plz
>>
>>38966036
Hi LSL, wanna trade?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38966074
q?
>>
>>38966051
>>38966039
I was already doing it for you.
>Knight of Cups Rev, VII of Cups, King of Cups, II of Wands, Queen of Disks Rev, Strength Rev, Tower Rev
At some point he thought he loved you, or had the illusion that he loved you.
I think you've known this for a long time, or you've always known it, but you thought you could change it, that you could make him fall in love with you.
What I can say is that you tried your best, that you were a great person to him, but it just wasn't meant to be, there was a lot of insecurity in that relationship from the start.
You probably dodged a bullet getting out of that relationship, it had no future.
>>
>>38966080
Thx soooo much
>>
HI, /DIV/
>>
>>38966098
Hi Kochka, how you doin?
>>
>>38966098
hewwo
>>
>>38966098
Goodnight darling <3
>>
>>38966077
Will he be back soon? You?
>>
Did M love me?
>>
>>38966071
i could do one really quick, send me your q!
>>
>>38966107
>>38966108
>>38966109
Look at this pretty sequence, you three give me your qs.
>>
>>38966115
She is married so no
>>
>>38966119
did m love a?
>>
Trading horny/lewd
>>
>>38966098
Hello kochka, the court case went well today but I'm pretty stressed
>>
>>38966107
>>38966119
Thanks! My q is what should I work on to be able to bring the revolution in my field I dream about in the next 10 years?
>>
>>38966112
Why did D snubed me in the last days I was there?
>>
>>38966119
>108
Any kinda query you're not comfy taking right now before I shoot one?
>>
>>38966098
Cat lady hiiiii
>>
>>38966117
Who will be the mother of my children?
Yours?
>>
>>38966119
Give me an overview of next week.

If you have any query, please let me know
>>
Trading 3 Queries
>>
>>38966139
mm, i can try to answer this, but the most i could do is a bit of a personality read with my cards! i couldn't tell you *exactly* who. but i can say when you might meet a potential partner for it, and what they might be like! as for myself, no questions here :) rare that i ever have anything
>>
>>38966171
no problem, actually what's I'm looking for most is practice my reading, so I'd ask please to give me a q
>>
>>38966129
Oh my god, tell me they gave her full protection. Hugs and best wishes for you and your mommy.

>>38966130
The lovers, death, five of cups
I think you should work on the emotional or physical advantages that it can bring in the future, something in the current field is rather innecessary and maybe becoming useless and obsolete, I heard something about movility and inclusion, but I think you're going to wear yourself out and forget other projects that had potential too.

>>38966134
No next gf/bf, please

>>38966137
Hi, babes

>>38966146
Anything for you.
Seven of swords, magician, nine of wands
I think not so positive vibes will be on your way, something will be thrown at you for you to deal with and it has little to nothing to do with your responsibilities, someone trying to force tasks on you so they don't deal with them. Advice says that if you feel inspired to do something or find the material to do a specific task, just do it, probably it's the card but many of the things you need are already home, they just pass by unnoticed. Antiadvice says that you shouldn't overwork yourself or stop pushing door that aren't open for now, they aren't opening for a reason.
>>
What would be a spread for predicting any particular event that you don't necessarily directly influence, like the outcome of the election?
>>
>>38966167
Q?
>>
>>38966132
Starting
>>
>>38966185
hey can I ask a query? do I end up at TSH or EAS for my next job? I can trade
>>
>>38966199
advice that would help me the most right now, or what will my next boyfriend love the most about me, or will an in-person or a remote job be best for me?

you?
>>
>>38966185
>129
I'm hoping so, my father didn't come. The judge did seem rather convinced but there is no guarantee.
>>
>>38966185
Could I get some advice, just general advice?
>>
>>38966175
i've got a spread that beginners usually can work well with! it's in the main post, but i'll include the snippet that's mine here. can do this for me if you'd like! the "soul read" basically acts like a personality test which sometimes pops off here, don't think i've seen anyone do them in a while. they are also generally useful in identifying people or entities! a very standard read to have in your spread. feel free to try it for me if you'd like, and i'll give feedback!
>>
>>38966185
>108
Oh easy, never a question like that. I'll meet who is right for me when the time comes :D
Pick what you prefer:
1. (semi-occult) Would I be under demonic/spiritual attack again if I resumed my old efforts?
2. (mundane) Which city should I pick if given the choice, P or L?
>>
File: come back.jpg (265 KB, 800x607)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>38966112
since it's a yes/no question I hope you don't mind I did a 1 card spread

Lovers rx
that's a no sorry
>>
>>38966218
Hey LSL, not the anon so feel free to tell me to piss off, but got time for an occult q?
>>
>>38966098
What you have for breakfast today babe? For me I ate cheerios, it’s not honey nut, I don’t like that one. It’s too sweet for me. I love the original one, I like basic cereals like cornflakes. I remember when I was a baby, I ate that straight from the box lol.
>>
trading
>>
>>38966098
Was she the cause of it doing that?
>>
>>38966238
Breakfast is bad for you it's best to only eat a big dinner and maybe only every other day and your body will start to recycle its cells rather than constantly being digesting and cereal is also just a terrible useless food grains and dairy hard to digest mediocre nutritional content i bet you're tooting all over the place and you smell
>>
>>38966243
Q? Mine is what will my next boyfriend love the most about me?
>>
>>38966235
well, i had my cards set, and i love occult questions, aaand have to wait to give feedback, so go ahead and send it!
>>
Trading
>>
>>38966130
>>38966185
Thanks for the reading, it really helped me! Here's some feedback for it:

>I think you should work on the emotional or physical advantages that it can bring in the future
That's some solid advice, it makes me think of communication and spread of information. Letting people know more about a certain subject appealing to their sensibility.

>something in the current field is rather innecessary and maybe becoming useless and obsolete
100% correct! I thought about a "thing" that fits this description earlier today and I promised myself to work on it as soon as I can.

>I heard something about mobility and inclusion
This is a theme I discuss often with my peers and something I vowed to do something about

>but I think you're going to wear yourself out and forget other projects that had potential too
And that is absolutely true, I've been thinking about this issue and I reaalized I need some good allies to help me carry on revolutionary projects since I have more ideas than what I could realistically follow.
>>
>>38966257
Dairy is mediocre nutritional content? bet you look like an aids patient with how many nutrients you're lacking right now
>>
>>38966257
Oh no, my BMI is low like 15. I don’t have an eating disorder, just grew up skinny. Of course I need my breakfast in order to get into a healthy BMI! Thanks for the suggestion babe! <3
>>
>>38966263
Remember that question about being ignored by angels whenever attempting to call on them, a while back? Been sitting on it aaaaand if you could give that one a shot?

Can provide whatever detail needed.
>>
>>38966273
Q? Mine is would a remote job or an in-person job be a better fit for me?
>>
>>38966132
7oc strength 3os
They feel like you have other options and they dont like it they feel hurt that you are looking at others
>>
Trading
>>
>>38966218
>1)the Id/Block
Ace of Cups
>2)the Ego
King of Pentacles
>3)Super Ego
Death reversed
>4)Warning
6 of swords reversed
>5)Advice
Queen of Cups

So as far as I understood the concepts of Id, Ego and Super Ego, it seems you are in a time of your life where you want to have kids but you can't let go of past experiences that are preventing from moving forward with your plans.
sorry if it's crap, but as far as I understood, Id is subsconscious desires, Ego is will into action and Super Ego is Hindsight
feedback?
>>
>>38966292
q
>>
Trading
>>
>>38966291
thanks
>>
>>38966286
will I end up getting the TSH job or the EAS job? Starting
>>
>>38966278
this has nothing to do with weight bimbo you can be a skeleton and still eat unhealthy and make yourself feel shit all the time and cereal for breakfast is a great way to do that
>>
>>38966185
Perfect as always my dear <3
I'm about to start some new projects at work and I think my week is going to be exactly as you described.
>>
>>38966296
Query?
>>
>>38966314
Is my ex going to find someone he loves more than me?
You?
>>
>>38966210
I am not doing full readings right not because I am not in the best mental state, but I'll pull some cards for you. I am sorry I am not doing enough lately. :(

>TSH
The world
>EAS
Chariot

Both seem to have good probabilities and chances, but I'd go with and for EAS. :)

>>38966212
Oh, babes, lit your candles. :(

>>38966217
Five of pentacles, king of wands
Don't fall into a victimizing mindset, bad thoughts lead to a bad lifestyle and it looks like your influences aren't doing any good for you. Don't be pushy, don't try to show off and just relax, let things be and flow but don't be lazy neither.

>>38966227
Strength
Looks like a no but you'd have to resume them and go a bit further or else you could be prone to attacks since they could be perceived as weak efforts. :(
>P
Three of pentacles
Great for meeting people and professional growth.
>L
Four of pentacles
Great for love

>>38966238
Oatmeal, fruit, rapsberry juice o<-< I've never had cheerios before.

>>38966275
o<-< Ahhhh thank you so much for the feedback, I feel like I haven't been doing well lately and this helps me want to keep practicing and do better. You're the revolution, ok?

>>38966312
Don't let people take advantage of you, babes.
>>
>>38966328
>217
Just feels like a bunch of strangers mad all the time and I'm just over here chilling.
>>
>>38966307
Thanks babe! Are you my doctor?
>>
>>38966300
TSH
Ace of Swords, Wands, and Temperance
EAS
Judgement 6 of Pent RX Knight of Cups RX

congrats!
>>
>>38966328
I hope it goes in her favor just for the fact that he didn't even show up. Can I ask you a query even if it's just confirmation bias to cheer me up a bit?
>>
>>38966328
I'll try my best, tysm! I hope you're all right tonight.
>>
>>38966328
that's okay! I only need those cards thank you !
>>
>>38966343
If your doctor tells you to eat processed junk food every morning then get another one
>>
>>38966286
Remote
Seven of Cups Rev
In person
Six of Wands R Death Rev
Either is not the best but in person is better. You may not be able to find a remote job.
>>
>>38966325
do I end up having a long term marriage with a slavic/eastern european girl? starting when you confirm
>>
>>38966328
>227
Thank you!
>>
Aq
Will he get my name tatted?
>>
I wish I could give you guys better readings but rn my boss decided it was a great time to take a nap and leave the work to me.
>>
>>38966279
>3 of Clubs, Ace of Spades, Ace of Clubs
okay! wanted to try and tackle this without much extra context. atm, it seems like they're kinda pissed. whether at you, or in general, or whether it's pissed or some other gravely negative state, *something* has them riled up, and likely is the root cause of the lack of response. as for what you can do, the clubs separated by the spades essentially says there's some kind of research, some kind of intuition you should follow in the meantime (it's barely a fledgling at the moment, 3 just barely more than 2, the start.) wanted to pull an additional advice card to give you some more help, but the result was:
>King of Clubs
so, my deck has said its piece! hopefully this gives you a lead, and if not, something should pop up soon that'll seem likely entirely unrelated.

>>38966293
ahh, had to check the card definitions! i'd say that the cards themselves, very on point, so your shuffle/pull method is solid. the interpretation could use a little work, definitely need to take a more neutral/abstract mindset in relation to the reading, though your direct understanding is good ("can't let go of past experiences that are preventing from moving forward with your plans" is a good read on 6oS and Death rx, as far as i know, someone please correct me if not!) the advice would essentially be, then, keep practicing! you'll find a solid voice to work with, and your intuition will get better over time to let you catch certain things.
>>
>>38966356
So what do you think I should eat for breakfast then?
>>
>>38966370

Starting
>>
>>38966382
but cats don't work
>>
>>38966389
>293
thanks for the feedback, did you read my query? if not don't bother
thanks again for the time and feedback
>>
>>38966391
starting
>>
>>38966393
Some of us don't have the priviledges those house cats do...
>>
>>38966370
Aoc judgement X 7oc
Yeah definitely. You'll have a lot of options too and especially if you travel to these countries you also may have to buy them nice things.
>>
>>38966390
Don't eat breakfast. Research the benefits of fasting, ketosis, autophagy, etc. Breakfast is the worst meal to eat.
>>
>>38966328
>>38966275
If I made another human feel better even a little bit, then my day is worth something! THe real revolution is making sure that this worls is a little bit better every day!
>>
File: Constancy.jpg (57 KB, 407x570)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Tradingu
>>
>>38966410
It's true.
:'(
>>
>>38966414
Q?
>>
>>38966389
Oh, yeah that'd make sense that they'd be riled up in the NOW since I've worked with demons or demon adjacent spirits. I think that is what has them aggravated. BUT TO BE FAIR, I hadn't when I had attempted to call on them :') genuinely wanted their help because I didn't know what to do...

Don't know if the failure stemmed from lacking the experience to even pull it off or what, but yeah. MAKES SENSE...
>>
>>38966407
judgment X? what is that?
don't tell me you're using a digital deck my dear
>>
>>38966408
Yeah I’m not trying to fast when I’m gaining weight.
>>
>>38966425
Nope
I do shuffle songs as well as pick cards though
>>
>>38966417
Should I try and reconcile with S soon? Say, next week? How should I go about with it?

You?
>>
>>38966425
Judgement reversed...
>>
>>38966433
Shuffle songs? Gtfo with that shit I'm only trading tarot fake ass larping reader
>>
>>38966423
mm, that's not an excluding factor, but yeah can certainly piss them off! imo i felt like i was targeting the longstanding issue, moreso than anything immediate. either way, the advice still stands; something that'll help you get some favor and maybe a contact will likely fall into your lap soon, or is already in the "budding" stages in your head, even if it seems entirely unrelated. keep going with that angle!

>>38966400
sorry sorry, i didn't! if you're around next time i am i'll do one for you :)
>>
>>38966443
Well they told me one querant was in new york that was pretty trippy
I don't care if you don't read for me you're energy is probably tainted anyways
>>
>>38966436
That's two queries I count.
Mine: What will my social life be like this winter?
And how do I meet my future wife?
Starting when you confirm
>>
>>38966452
>423
Got some guesses, in that case. Thank you so much!
>>
>>38966443
If you really understood the divine you would know that messages can be found in anything. Maybe you just suck balls
>>
>>38966460
Alright start imma shuffle my shi rn, answer incoming
>>
>>38966457
Good riddance, enjoy conning others with your fake shit
>>
Who let the gatekeepers in, jeez.
>>
>>38966471
Starting
>>
>>38966476
How do you let a gatekeeper in?
>>
>>38966476
>NO YOU CAN'T USE THAT METHOD
>ONLY PAPER OR WOOD OR STONE OTHERWISE YOU ARE LARPING
My guys we are all schizo here
>>
>>38966485
I mean, I wouldn't use AI.
Just saying.
>>
>>38966481
>>38966476
it's just people seething for being called out as fakes as usual
>>38966485
UNLESS SPECIFIED WE'RE TRADING TAROT
retards I swear, and no digital bullshit either
>>
>>38966490
Me either, but the point stands. You're still the one shuffling and interpreting. Seems valid enough.
>>
>>38966497
I'm just adding my two cents.
I use real decks when I decide to read.
Which has been years.
>>
>>38966460
Alright as for the first it seems like it won't be glorious. Looks like it won't be any better than it was up until now. However, I can see you being serious about other matters and looks like your finances will be up the upside.
>>
>>38966490
AI can be a better divination tool than cards ime
>>
>>38966490
AI divination anon would be reading this like...
>>
AQ
Will K comeback?
>>
>>38966503
Exactly, you're fine.
>>38966494
1. It wasn't specified
2. Anon used tarot
3. You're just being like that because you dislike the tool arbitrarily
>>
>>38966485
It's literally so dumb that people can't understand true divination we're merely conduits that's why they get stuck cause they can't think outside of the box there are millions of possibilities out there but they keep their mind in a prison.
>>
>>38965907
Np, thank you too, im indeed panicking and making poor choices
Trade again?
>>
>>38966436
Reconcile ?
Empress Reversed, Two of Coins, Ace of Swords Reversed
No, not yet. There's too much going on all over the place and too many raw emotions still at play. Whatever message you're trying to get across won't quite work.
>>38966504
Cards?
>>
>>38966519
It's simple
>ask question
>get answer
the answer comes in whichever way it wants if it wants to, the reader's ability is in interpreting it and relaying it
>>
>>38966503
You're also stuck on your ex move on already
>>
>>38966460
As for how you'll meet your future wife...
This is a bit out of the scope of my capabilities but now I see that you're going for it despite many hurdles. Looks like now will be a new chapter in your life in regards to your search, but it'll be long and perilous. You shouldn't let yourself be distraught and you shouldn't let other people's vile nature pull you down - as someone might. So that's a good first step, but doesn't look like it's going to be anytime soon.

On a semi-related note the other reading suggested no luck with women for the winter as well so there you go
>>
>>38966537
once again, cards?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38966526
It's gypsy cards so it's a bit different from your regular tarot
>>
>>38966534
Exactly
Most of the reads I get on here aren't even accurate but once in a while they are and it's fun anyhow.
>>
>>38966547
Q? mine is advice that would help me the most right now?
>>
>>38966436
Going about it?
You'll need to wait for them to come to you and speak to you, otherwise you'll never have a chance at all.
>>38966548
post them anyways idgaf
>>
Trading
>>
>>38966565
q
trading tarot for tarot or scry for scry
>>
>>38966569
tarot for tarot pls

I feel like it is hard for me to fit in with a lot of people, what sort of people / groups of people / culture / friend group / whatever... would I fit in with most so I can seek them out?

You?
>>
>>38966535
Move on to what?
>>
>>38966577
I have the same query, I think I'm just going to drift everywhere and never settle down, maybe die young. Starting
>>
>>38966559
Who's gonna leave the frontdesk job?
starting yours
>>
>>38966590
uhh, how can I answer this? are you one of the people at front desk? can I get any initials for who it could be?

I got 9 of cups RX, queen of pentacles and knight of cups without that information.

1 female, 1 male so it could be either? ....someone with a drinking or drug problem.
>>
>>38966509
Such a cute angry kitty
>>
File: 200.gif (290 KB, 358x200)
290 KB
290 KB GIF
>>38966509
Possibly this.
>>
>>38966607
nah, the read is good

yours is
4 of Swords rx, Page of cups rx, the World
don't take this the wrong way, as far as I can tell, you need a professional therapist, you just need to deal a some issues but the outcome is positive, the World is out there for you
does it make sense to you?
>>
>>38966561
First spread was Constancy, Officer, Annoyance, Widow and Money
Second one was Falseness, Home, Constancy, Child and Widower
>>
>>38966509
Kochka wanna trade or still working?
>>
Can I get 1 card?
>>
>>38966587
10 of swords RX, high priestess, 7 of pentacles, 7 of cups RX, 2 of cups RX, empress RX, Sun

Maybe you can interpret these cards better. Definitely people into mysteries and occult and such and deeper esoteric learnings. People that have hit rock bottom but persevered despite it, people that still carry rock bottom, people that are in rock bottom on purpose to derive knowledge from it and experience. Gardeners, people that are laborious. Surfers. Youthful and energetic people, babies. Realists. More detached people. People that work in areas where relationship dynamics are very strained. Not women. People without mothers. People in a stage of life where they need to sow to reap, in development.

Lol, sorry this is a shitty reading.
>>
>>38966577
I have yours, waiting on you now
>>
>>38966624
yeah, but I have no money and no health insurance. I'll figure something out
>>
>>38966638
well this doesn't tell me shit
here's yours
six of swords r hierophant r ace of coins r
I wonder if you've been in a group like this before. It'll either be that group or something similar to it, maybe something unconventional as well. Or perhaps you snubbed your nose at it. But you've encountered it before.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38966664
Q?
>>
File: 1card.jpg (193 KB, 515x800)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>38966637
>>
Trading
>>
>>38966675
Querty
>>
>>38966667
Which one of these am I the most likely to end hooking up with: IR, BW or MF?
>>
>>38966684
Are T and E gonna break up?
yours?
>>
Trading occult
>>
Trading love
>>
>>38966693
q?
>>
>>38966692
What can I expect this month?
Starting
>>
>>38966509
Ai anon here. Just so you know Idc. Its a fun experiment
>>
>>38966703
Q
>>
>>38966721
What will my next serious committed romantic partner / Boyfriend... love the most about me? lel

You?
>>
>>38966719
Using the real cards themselves helps you learn more, imo.
But you could use AI for some beginner stuff maybe.
Up to you, unwarranted advice aside.
>>
>>38966718
>Temperance, 6 of Swords rx, Page of Wands rx
seems things will go well for most part, but there will be a canceled trip/event that you were planning
>>
>>38966732
I have real cards and i use them for real reads. I do AI read on here bc im bored an its silly
>>
>>38966725
Are you using tarot cards? Real ones? what's your method?
>>
>>38966717
Was it a spiritual battle with d? You?
>>
trading tarot for tarot or scry for scry
>>
Ill do some AI reads since im here now. Come get your mcdonalds
>>
>>38966754
Did D ever care or me? or did he only want to flaunt me around (i am popular)
>>
>>38966749
Sure. Just tell me if D is a person or an entity.

Mine: Am I totally off track about the origin/nature of my feelings? I promise it is occult related.

Starting when you confirm.
>>
>>38966742
>6oc
>aow
>5ow
There's a lot of attraction and good feelings the only thing they may struggle with is finances though.
>>
>>38966748
I'm using a classic rider waite deck bought from a person not a factory or warehouse or amazon. Pull 4 cards meditating on the question and read what they say.
>>
>>38966754
Will he come back
>>
>>38966754
Will he get my name tatted?
>>
>>38966754
am i going o get my desires
>>
>>38966760
In summary, D did have feelings for you and appreciated your qualities, but there are indications that his intentions were mixed. While there was genuine care and admiration, there was also a possibility that he wanted to flaunt you due to your popularity. His feelings likely fluctuated based on the dynamics of your relationship and the benefits he perceived from being with you.
>>
>>38966754
What sort of social group would I fit in most with? What would "my people" be like? I'm a female. Thanks.
>>
>>38966754
Bf for me soonish?
>>
>>38966754
Think I'll piggyback on the other anon because it's interesting.
Who are "my people"?
>>
>>38966761
D is a person
Starting
>>
>>38966764
cool, can you tell me how I can best learn to cope with the fact that I'll live a very solitary life? Starting when you confirm
>>
>>38966765
In summary, the scenario suggests that while he may be drawn to the idea of coming back, inspired by the adventurous energy of The Fool, he’s also navigating through a maze of confusion represented by the 7 of Cups. But eventually, a moment of clarity brought by the Ace of Swords could prompt him to reach out and engage in an open dialogue. There’s potential for a return, but it will depend on his journey through uncertainty and the clarity he finds along the way.
>>
>>38966767
In summary, while there is emotional depth suggested by the Knight of Cups that indicates he may be romantically inclined to consider getting your name tattooed, the influence of The High Priestess suggests he is also contemplating the deeper meaning of such a choice. However, with the 4 of Swords, it appears he is likely in a reflective phase, needing time to think before making any commitments. So, while it’s possible he might consider it, he may not be ready to act on that impulse just yet.
>>
>>38966769
In summary, the cards indicate a strong potential for you to achieve your desires. The Lovers emphasizes the importance of relationships and choices in this journey, suggesting that aligning with the right people or values will be crucial. The 8 of Pentacles highlights that hard work and dedication are necessary for turning your desires into reality, so be prepared to put in the effort. Finally, The Chariot reassures you that with determination and focus, you can overcome obstacles and drive toward your goals successfully. If you commit to this journey, you are well on your way to achieving what you truly desire.
>>
>>38966777

In summary, your ideal social group would be a blend of nurturing creativity and emotional depth, as suggested by The Empress and Page of Cups, while also incorporating the strength and resilience of the 7 of Wands. You would fit in best with people who value support, creativity, and emotional connections, while also being confident and willing to advocate for themselves. Together, this group would create a vibrant, supportive environment where you can thrive and explore your passions.
>>
>>38966788
starting
>>
>>38966762
thanks
wanna trade again?
>>
>>38966780
In summary, while The Hermit suggests that some time for reflection and personal growth may be necessary before entering a relationship, the Two of Swords indicates that you might need to confront your feelings and make some decisions about love. Once you gain clarity and open yourself up, the Knight of Wands suggests that a passionate and adventurous relationship could quickly follow. So, while a boyfriend may not be immediately on the horizon, the cards indicate that with some self-reflection and a willingness to make choices, you could soon find yourself in an exciting romantic situation.
>>
>>38966783
In summary, your “people” are likely to be intellectually stimulating and truth-seeking individuals (Ace of Swords) who share a strong emotional bond and history with you (Six of Cups). They may also be resilient and adaptable, thriving in times of change and encouraging personal growth (The Tower). Together, this group fosters an environment of understanding, support, and transformation, creating a rich tapestry of connections that help you navigate life’s ups and downs.
>>
>>38966754
describe my personality (F)
>>
>>38966754
Will I get to travel with my bf soon?
Also one mc chicken meal, large fries and a Diet Coke please. And don’t tell me that damn machine is broken cause I want a McFlurry
>>
>>38966818
In essence, your personality is a vibrant tapestry woven with threads of joy and connection (Four of Wands), introspective wisdom and adaptability (The Hanged Man), and incisive intellect paired with bold honesty (Queen of Swords). You are a delightful mix of warmth, depth, and sharp insight, making you a magnetic presence in any social circle.
>>
>>38966821

In summary, the cards indicate that traveling with your boyfriend soon is not only possible but also holds the potential for meaningful experiences. The Magician encourages you to take charge and make plans, while the Page of Cups infuses your journey with a sense of adventure and emotional connection. Finally, the Ten of Pentacles assures you that this experience could contribute positively to the stability and depth of your relationship, making it an exciting possibility on the horizon.
>>
>>38966815
AI is clearly biased.
>>
>>38966806
starting yours
>>
>>38966827
Yep perfect i am AMAZING
>>
>>38966754
Where do my talents lie?
>>
>>38966754
How do i feel about N?
>>
>>38966754
How am I perceived?
>>
>>38966754
Was she the cause of it doing that today?
>>
>>38966761
>4opx
>popx
>the fool
Back of the deck >the devil
Oof okay so looks like it's due to lack of discipline which stems from your upbringing you're not being responsible with with the opportunities that present themselves to you.
Hope this helps
>>
>>38966754
What should I focus on?
>>
>>38966809
Ty!!
>>
>>38966787
>A well-sharpened axe, stroke after stroke of the whetstone. It comes down on a chunk of meat, and no matter what spills, it keeps coming down on it with violence, grinding all it can until only a paste is left. Barbaric butchery.

>Fool rx, The Magician, Six of Swords, Six of Pentacles, Four of Cups, Temperance, Seven of Pentacles

Not in the psychic/magical sense. You showed where you were vulnerable, gave too much away, were too generous in opening up. So the very moment you displeased him, he seemed to know where to strike in subtle ways. Pure spite motivated by a perceived offense.

Absolute bitch advice but the best thing you can do in this situation is stay in your lane, mind your own, and keep working on your life. Show him he was nothing in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>38966754
What is my destiny?
>>
>>38966860
It does, thanks
>>
>>38966754
Should I pursue that path?
>>
>>38966754
Will that fantasy ever come true?
>>
>>38966797
Thank you, I kind of doubt it cause he is so mad all the time now .
>>
>>38966788
Queen of wands, 9 of pentacles, 8 of wands, justice, wheel reversed, 2 of wands reversed

In a solitary life there is also freedom, and being able to enjoy your own independence, your own money, and your own projects and the bounty of these. You'd become a much more beautiful person inside and out, because the energy is so focused on yourself, much more charismatic, much more interesting, have a much more vibrant and magnetic energy to you instead of just being some NPC. There is also a boon that is you are able to make choices and decisions and progress quickly without others holding you back or depending on you, you can change your reality quite fast, and you are able to travel and go wherever it is you please on a whim. You won't be tied down. You'll develop a real balance within yourself, really understanding your own personal boundaries and your own values much more deeply without the intervention of others or others distorting you or mucking you up with their energy and opinions. The whole being solitary thing might just be a phase though, it doesn't have to be that way, you don't have to be stuck in being solitary. Focus on what you can create and discover for yourself, explore new opportunities and interests that help you find your purpose, being solitary might make this easier for you. Reflecting on your own needs and desires and developmentmaxxing will open more and more favorable outcomes for you, compared to be stagnant and tied down by people and circumstances.
>>
>>38966754
Right hand or left hand path? Or neither?
>>
New:
>>38966891

>>38966891
>>
>>38966754
Will I find a giantess amazon gf?
>>
>>38966725
Seven of Cups - Threeof Cups - Ten of Cups - Six of Coins
A lot of cups. They'll love quite a lot about you. They'll find you to be fun and someone they want to start a family with and generous too. They'll love your emotions and how you express yourself.
>>
>>38966870
Wow you're really good
I already knew his character early on and wasn't suprised but yeah wish he could just be a better person. I'm no angel either so maybe it's my fault I got burned. Thanks so much
>>
>>38966893
i'm male, does this change the reading?
>>
>>38966917
Thanks too, your reading didn't necessarily answer my query but I really needed to be reminded of that right now. Appreciate you a lot anon
>>
>>38966846
Summary:

Your talents lie in a blend of creativity, collaboration, and interpersonal skills. The Fool indicates you have a fearless approach to exploring new experiences, which can lead to innovative ideas and ventures. The Three of Pentacles emphasizes that you thrive in teamwork and practical application, showcasing your abilities in crafts or cooperative projects. Lastly, The Lovers reveals your strength in building connections and aligning your work with your values, suggesting that you excel in roles that require emotional intelligence and communication. Together, these cards suggest that you are poised to make meaningful contributions in areas that embrace creativity, collaboration, and deep connections with others.

>>38966847
Summary:

Her feelings for N are a complex mix of emotions. The Ten of Wands shows that she feels weighed down by the intensity of her feelings and the responsibilities that come with them, making her feel overwhelmed at times. However, the Page of Cups reveals that she also harbors genuine affection and a hopeful, curious desire to connect more deeply. Yet, the Five of Swords indicates that she is aware of potential conflicts or challenges in their relationship, leading to a sense of unease. Overall, she is navigating a delicate balance of love, vulnerability, and caution, making her feelings intricate and layered.
>>
>>38966851

Summary:

Overall, you are perceived as a dynamic and creative individual with the Ace of Wands highlighting your energetic nature and ability to inspire others. The Knight of Cups indicates that you come across as emotionally intelligent and compassionate, making you relatable and approachable. However, the Five of Pentacles introduces a layer of vulnerability, suggesting that some may also see you as facing challenges or experiencing moments of insecurity. This combination of cards paints a picture of someone who is both inspiring and deeply human, navigating the highs and lows of life with passion and sensitivity.
>>38966854
Summary:

In considering whether she was the cause of the action taken today, the cards indicate that she played a significant role but not in a straightforward manner. The Chariot suggests she provided motivation and direction, pushing someone towards a decision. The Two of Swords implies that her influence may have created a conflict or choice, suggesting a level of indecision involved. Finally, The Star indicates that her role might have been more about inspiring hope and positivity, leading to the action rather than directly causing it. Overall, her presence likely influenced the situation, but the ultimate responsibility appears to be more complex and shared.
>>
>>38966953
>847
So accurate Tysm
>>
>>38966868

Summary:

In summary, you should focus on emotional fulfillment and the courage to let go of what no longer serves you, as indicated by the Eight of Cups. Embrace your curiosity and communication skills with the Page of Swords, allowing yourself to seek knowledge and clarity in your endeavors. Finally, nurture your creative side and foster abundance in your life through the energy of The Empress. Together, these cards suggest a holistic approach to personal growth, balancing emotional insight, intellectual curiosity, and creative nurturing.
>>38966874

Summary:

Your destiny combines themes of security, adventure, and introspection. The Four of Pentacles indicates a need to learn how to balance holding onto what is dear with the freedom to let go. The Knight of Wands encourages you to pursue your passions boldly and take risks that align with your desires. Meanwhile, The Hanged Man highlights the importance of pausing to gain insight and perspective, suggesting that your path will involve moments of reflection that are crucial for personal growth. Together, these cards paint a picture of a destiny that calls for courage, a willingness to adapt, and the understanding that true security comes from within.
>>
>>38966964
>854
thank you, seems like a good reading as your answer describes the likely intention behind doing it.
>>
>>38966754
Go forward with that next trip?
>>
>>38966754
What’s a thing that will happen soon?
>>
>>38966508
I had some really good results having people AI generate images to their prompts and pick the ones that resonated with them the most and then interpreting it roughly about two winters ago.
>>
Twade

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.