[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1663093775511.webm (2.74 MB, 480x480)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB WEBM
>Counters brazilian jj
>>
>>188108
Interesting grab there
>>
>>188286
He's black, he was gonna kiss him.
>>
>>188108
I love when weirdo cuck fetish gets posted here.
>>
>>188108
Timmybros how do we counter this?
>>
>>189217
Shrimp into half guard, then back take from deep half.
>>
>>188108
OP if you actually knew anything about grappling you’d recognize that black guy’s position is insanely unstable, literally all he has is the knee and that ‘choke’ that becomes useless the moment the guy lowers his chin half an inch, that’s it, anyone with a week of BJJ training (or anybody who knows how to bridge and/or shrimp) could get out of this in ten seconds. The only thing black guy has going for him is the shock factor of being a half naked black guy pressing himself onto a white dude.
>>
>>189247
This little nerd would get ground and pound by anyone over 80kg
>>
>>189217
This guy was literally asking for a triangle
>>
Why is this board so obsessed with "disproving" BJJ? You'll see it randomly get attacked, often by someone who obviously doesn't train at all much less understand basic grappling
>>
>>189287
Same reason why /pol/ likes Hitler and Putin. 4channers like to be controversial.
>>
>>189287
Autism. That’s why.
>>189290
Also this. I remember on /asp/ when everyone loved bjj and thought karate and king fu were for cum swallowing faggots.

The real truth is that nothing beats a well placed pipe bomb
>>
>>189291
You are right. I just feel that a pipebomb is a rather drastic measure for every day life. So you know, you do you and whatnot and so forth.
>>
>>189287
>>189290
fair but I just like leglocks and double wristlocks
>>
>>189287
In all fairness I think most of it is coming from the same 1~2 posters.
>>
>>189341
There’s at least one schizo who obsessively insists that one video of a BJJ black belt beating a bodybuilder is actually bullshit. I there’s a good chance that just me saying this will summon him to say that lance didn’t actually tap.
>>
>>189287
Weirdo subgroups from Discord and Reddit who want to propagate their own MA while shitting on the other. Im not joking
>>
>>189372
What kind of no-life loser do you have to be to organize Raids on the slowest board on 4chan?
>>
>>189384
I only met one of those guys on accident. He made some boxing threads here will shitting on everything else. Whole thing was perplexing to witness
>>
>>189341
yeah lmfao. all these threads sound like they were made by the same person:
>>184518
>>179123
>>178177
>>189184
>>
>>189245
Faggot nerd. Let's see how you fight against an angry nigga. You'll shit yourself, beg for mercy and start sucking his dick to show your Blowjob-jutsu prowess.
>>
>>189561
>see a street fight video and discussion thereof
>immediately start talking about sucking black cock
If you’re so insistent on talking about your race play fetish at least go to /pol/ to do it
>>
>>189217
With crime statistics
>>
File: dynamite.png (946 KB, 654x956)
946 KB
946 KB PNG
>>189291
>>189295
>>
>>189453
Was it the dude who kept making the "catch and shoot is the best style of boxing" posts? Every post reeked of somebody who had only started training 3 months ago and had just learned how to parry.
>>
>>189572
you mean /gif/ but yeah
>>
>>189384
The kind who's still seething about the result of UFC1 30 years ago, I guess
>>
>>193504
you mean /gif/*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrk8sqZfsgI
>>
>>189291
>nothing beats a well placed pipe bomb
How about two well paced pipe bombs?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.