[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Name
Options
Subject
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

[Catalog] [Archive]

>Sorry Vlodymyr, war gives me the ick. It's CREEPY and WEIRD, kinda like you. I'm flying to the west and installing tinder. I'll be back, ERM, let me guess, NEVER
t. Every breeding age Ukrainian women ever
>>
They still won't have sex with you, chud.
>>
>>472037431
dodged AIDS

File: saltchamps.webm (1.64 MB, 1024x1024)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB WEBM
>What?

We're getting spammed. Join us, it's comfy.

QUICK METHODS:
> Ideogram 1.0
https://ideogram.ai

> Dall-E 3
https://www.bing.com/images/create
https://designer.microsoft.com/image-creator

> Hidden Pictures
https://huggingface.co/spaces/AP123/IllusionDiffusion

Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
179 replies and 151 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: OIG (4).jpg (97 KB, 1024x1024)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>
File: OIG (1).jpg (234 KB, 1024x1024)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>
File: 1688453890541369.webm (3.95 MB, 1024x1024)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1690354380066110.webm (3.93 MB, 1024x1024)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB WEBM
>>
File: 56799697975469.png (1.08 MB, 1024x1024)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>472037993

File: owen.jpg (116 KB, 557x453)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
What's with Owen Benjamin going completely 180 on the White Genocide thing. Now he's saying it's a good thing? What's going on? Wasn't he supposed to be anti-globalist
37 replies and 5 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>472035548
Instead of growing and learning like a human being, Owen got really defensive on X over childish arguments and decided to troll the alt right . thats his new grift. im not sure he even means it. but he is a half jew marreid to an asian.
>>
>>472037769
The context of that speech was him referring to middle class whites getting everything they deserve for being so cowardly and white flighting.
>>
>>472035548
you trusted a kike
>>
>>472038776
The earth is a plane. Look it up.
Owen just fell for the basic bitch Biblical Earth grift.
Real ubermensch read about the black sun, hollow and flat earth. There is land beyond the poles. Its all a big cover up. Astrology was gobbilty goop before I read flat earth and now everything down to the fibonacci sequence makes sense.
>>
>>472035548
Source?

>women are weaker and more incompetent than me-
30 replies and 6 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>472034074
The way she kicks that bag.. That's how I'm going to start doing my morning jogs.
>>
>>472033610
Senchai restraining himself as another woman lacks the critical understanding that he’s taking it easy on her.
>>
>>472037730
>>472034497
>>472034925
Its rodtang. He's playing and he's the kind of person who would never hit a girl even in sparring. If he turned it on for one second he would break her with the first strike.
>>
>>472033610

I have never met a woman stronger than me. I have never met a woman who would even wanted to be stronger than me. Strength is an irrelevant attribute for a woman.
I'm one hundred percent sure even the most fighter dyke bull like creature would want to feel vulnerable and small in a large man's arms.
This is one of the basic rules of woman psychology. That's why it is easy when you are tall and muscular, the tallest insecure girls are just as easy to handle if you see them for what they are: little girls.
That's all.
>>
File: 1669695575523838 (1).webm (2.63 MB, 320x486)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB WEBM
>>472038096
cope harder incel

Theoretically let's say you obtained 50 acres of land and you have a house on it to start out. You want to start building an entire village/neighborhood of like-minded frens. How do you go about attracting the right people without globohomo enforcing their will upon you?

Your settlement needs to be an attractive and symbiotic place to live, and you have to manage rent/funds fairly and appropriately. One of the top goals is to get the fertility ratio to at least 3.

(Now imagine if this type of settlement was a new white trend of hundreds of thousands, then millions of people to better survive in our brave new world...)
180 replies and 31 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>472020914
How big are these 'homes' for 50k? 900 Sq ft?
>>
>>472015591
>150k per acre
Ask me how i know you live in an apartment
>>
>>472038102
Continue reading you are going to love this one.
We were able to find out who he is, where he lives and with whom his wife is cucking him (she posts it on social media).
/pol/ is magic.
>>
>>472033425
It be like that ..
>>
that is a lot of ground to secure alone, but if serious you may consider a 'spider hole' defense. Just watch and wait if invaded, then creep out at night to wreak havoc.

File: IMG_5947.jpg (308 KB, 750x531)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
Mostly aimed at American anons, but non-Americans are welcome too
298 replies and 43 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>472000263

Yes they have. The only people who hate police are lowlives who get a bunch of speeding tickets or whatever. They're generally people who grew up without a father and an interaction with the police is the first time they've ever faced accountability. So instead of being an edgy teen venting about their parents, they're a sad, underdeveloped adult who hate the police.

Sure, police can be genuinely incompetent and deadly sometimes, but 99% of the time it's some scumbag retard angry they got caught for shoplifting or DUI
>>
my dad disliked cops so i dislike cops simple as. never seen them improve a situation only delay and profit from.
>>
>>472001350
In Louisiana they literally want you in prison for anything. Half the male population has been in jail by the age of 21. One roach, one traffic ticket and your looking at jail time so these kike prison officials can get paid. It’s fucking demonic
>>
File: 1592315900348.jpg (32 KB, 620x460)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>472000089
>Rookie Cop: AWWW YEA SISTA IN PATROL TIME TO SHOW THEM A BLACK WOMAN CAN MAKE A POSITIVE OUTCOME FOR OUT BROTHAS AND SISTAS!
>Veteran Cop: Fuck these Niggas...
>>
>>472002543
No kike bootlicker. Cops destroy lives for anything and smile while they arrest/murder you for looking at them wrong.

File: ukover.png (595 KB, 1283x933)
595 KB
595 KB PNG
oi anglos are u alright lads?

https://youtu.be/b5aJ-57_YsQ

year 2030, british youth come to poland and romania for work
ahahahahaha
2 replies and 1 image omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>472034260
>youth
Codename for niggers.
>>
>>472034260
>*country spends more than it makes*
>"Wtf, why don't we have money???"
That's it. That's the whole video.
>>
>>472034260
Return to Bog.
>>
>>472034260
Why does every left wing british political tuber base their whole personality on hbomberguy?
>>
>>472034260
>Poland
Maybe as far as 2060 as Europes personal toilet cleaner is investing their EU gibs pretty well but there will likely be better alternatives.
>Romania
Probably never

File: hitler btfo.jpg (847 KB, 1066x1351)
847 KB
847 KB JPG
If the nazis were so superior, how come they lost when their entire ideology was based on the strongest race surviving through strength of will?

>t-they fought the entire world, its not fair
cope, they had numerous allies and if they were so superior, why didn't they plan better?
2 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>472037928
Hitler got a highscore so he won, I care not about who actually capitulated
>>
Memeflaggot Has got a point.
If you call yourself a superhuman, proclaim these dudes to the east are subhumans then proceed to lose to the guys you called subhumans... wouldn't that make you the actual subhumans?
How shit do you have to be to lose to subhumans?

Superhumans would've won. Doesn't it, according to nazi "logic", make jews and slavs the actual superhumans?
>>
>>472037928
Considering America's heritage of immigration, it was a German civil war. The Germans won.
>>
Why did it take the entire western world plus Russia six years to subdue a nation the size of Texas
>>
>>472038999
Numerical superiority on the battlefield.
Early on, I shit you not until Stalingrad, germans held numerical superiority over all of its opponents. Once the numbers equalized germans started losing. Simple as.
Endless swarms of soviets is a giant wehrboo meme, in reality krauts outnumbered their opponents in every way: Poland, Denmark, Norway, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Belgium, France, UK, Yugoslavia, Greece. Even the Soviets. By the beginning of Barbarossa germans invaded with circa 4 million troops against the soviet 2,5 million. Numbers became equal only after Stalingrad and guess what - instantly germans started losing.

File: IMG_8601.jpg (353 KB, 832x569)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
China has such a civilization. It has the up and down in its history. So, even tho in the recent centuries it had been poor and weak, it’s valid if it gets hegemony.
But how about india? It has been so powerful at some point of its history?
27 replies and 5 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>472032653
ban liquor sales after 10:30pm
>>
>>472029716
That song was hilarious because women were complaining about objectification prior, so he only had himself duplicated to make them shut up
>>
>>472029716
indians will always be leechers an praising themselves for leeching everyone else history an shit, fuck i think i hate them more than jews at this point no greater slave every existed
>>
>>472030008
Didn't take you long to look stupid. Japanese education, everyone.
>>
>>472030125
Shakyas weren't Indians.

how will events unfold once disclosure happens? are there any books or movies that accurately depict how humanity and world governments would handle a "peaceful" alien arrival? are there declassified or leaked government documents about disclosure procedures?

This video was recorded on a $8,000 FLIR camera (Infiray HYH75W)
13 replies and 1 image omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>472031592
>most of this board thinks the earth is flat and space isnt real.
based
>>
>>472032601
Angels to some, demons to others. Christians call anything not described in desert manual as demonic. Religious people are retarded like that.
The truth is, all of the UAP/UFO's are quite literally from different dimensions and vibrational states. They aren't coming from anywhere, they are already here, they just can't be detected in infrared/uv-vis spectrum. Unless they want to reveal themselves, that is. And no one knows for sure what the fuck they are exactly. So portraying them as "Grey dudes from outer space" is a psyop to put a lable on them that won't freak out the average normie as much.
>>
>>472035804
>The truth is, all of the UAP/UFO's are quite literally from different dimensions and vibrational states.
>They aren't coming from anywhere, they are already here, they just can't be detected in infrared/uv-vis spectrum.
An optic specifically made with looking via vibrational states might shed more light regarding these UAPs. add in that "banned glass", then we might see "them" without the need for "them" to intentionally show themselves.
>>
Bump
>>
it runs away like an eye floater

File: IMG_3353.jpg (183 KB, 1242x990)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
What are the political implications?
https://www.removepaywall.com/article/current
6 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>472037662
> What are the political implications?
You would have to do a great reset or something. Maybe reduce world population by more than 90% and genetically alter the rest to be a slave class or something.
>>
>>472037662
>human auras made accessible by graphene oxide good
>more time to collect info for “digital twin” bad
It’s good work if you can get it.
>>
>>472037662
Ask Somerset Maugham
>>
I've read some studied about that shit, it's really junk science. It does help with certain factors that speed up aging and general health, but the stress of taking in foreign blood isn't studied and the markers they do point at are lower than diet and excercise.
>>
File: poland euroweek nog.jpg (64 KB, 800x600)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>472038219
>This is off topic but does anyone have the name of that polish event where they took polish girls to befriend adult arabs and blacks? Euro something...

Euroweek

File: oy vey.jpg (647 KB, 1280x1815)
647 KB
647 KB JPG
-main character is a girl named fierer(en)
-80 years ago she was on 10 year long expedition to kill the demon lord (ww2)
-one of her friends from that time is hitter (hitler)
-her 3 companions represents the 3 countries that allied the fireren in the war
-demons are obviously jews
-frieren the slayer
-hitler was a weeaboo so hieter/fern represents japan, as fern is obviously yamato nadeshiko and hieter has squinted eyes

convinced yet? now go watch it.
8 replies and 2 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>472028117
I like the part where Frieren explains that it is in the nature of demons to lie to survive in human society, they're literally invaders using humans (white peoples) laws and tolerance against them.
and the proper solution frieren shows is to kill them without mercy.
the one time they overrule her the demon proves her right - it is incapable of going against its nature
>>
>>472036538
It killed the momentum and introduced way too many characters, it felt like a different show.
>>
File: 1701101416574461.jpg (284 KB, 1920x1079)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>472037489
Well the momentum of the Granat arc was killed by the episodes after it and before the magic exam arc. So what gives.

>It killed the momentum
there was no momentum to begin with in the episodes before the arc - it was just chilling out on the road doing side quest. If anything with the exam the show got a momentum. And it is not like that it shifts the gears for ever. It is just like in life you have times that are calm and times that are aggitative.

>introduced way too many characters
maybe, but all them have a roll or so in the story forward and for the many of them get a background so you can connect with them.

>it felt like a different show
not really especially with the continues use of flashbacks to give away why Frieren does things the Frieren way.
This part binds the dopamine fried audience that need action action action. If it weren't there they actually get bored by the pacing.

All in all it doesn't need to be there - However a big look into the magic system and how it is used to interact with the world.
>>
I just never got into the show. I did other anime but this one was just over hyped by people I felt like
>>
File: 1709723171700770.gif (957 KB, 358x299)
957 KB
957 KB GIF
>>472038440
Well it certainly was hyped. But unlike others the hype seems reasonable.

>I just never got into the show.
It certainly is not for everyone. But it kinda has something for everyone, because it mixes slice of life with action and other topics. So there eventually comes something that catches.

Also it is to question how you watch it. If you space out the first episodes it feels dragging and playing on emotional heart strings. So watching the first 4 episodes together as the prolog and as it was aired first makes the jump into it easier. But then you just can't binge watch it like since there are many things that reference previous details. Well when it premiered you had 1 week between each episode so much time to marinade in the theme.

>But we dont want you, we hate you!!
not my problem
30 replies and 4 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>472035593
We'll remember this attitude when the purges begin. It'll be open season on anyone brown.
>>
>>472035593
Based. We are here to make money, not friends.
>>
>>472035593
> not my problem
Yet
>>
good please come, are some of you guys by any chance male prostitutes?
>>
>>472037137
>if I don’t steal your house, someone else will!
You shitskin kikes deserve death. And will get it.

230 replies and 45 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>472009631
only jews need a boogeyman. Their cult is held together by fear of the other
>>
>>472012126
You have to go back Ranjeet
>>
>>472021092
The fact you can't imagine that someone opposed to your kike on stick religion isn't a kike themselves shows your absolute cognitive dissonance lmao.
>>
>>472009631
Communists.
>>
>>472009631
Well the jews did fill white countries with niggers, spics, arabs, gooks, wetbacks, chinks, dinks, cholos, trannies and golliwogs. So there is plenty to pick from going forward. The management team at Racism Corporation looks forward to QoQ growth going forward, as we seek to extendify the bottomline.

Everytime i see liberal americans talking about the migrant crisis in Europe they project their own issues on Europe.
>Because they know 1 good muslim
>Because Drumpf
When they get debunked on their statement they go to some vague study(survey) as if its a decent argument which states "60% of Europeans support letting in refugees".

they keep ignoring:
>Voting behavior
>Voting behavior compared to education level
they keep calling euro-conservatives dumb because the libturd thinks they are like republicans, meanwhile alot of educated folks do vote right wing here.
>the difference between accept refugees and be in favor of demographic shifts.
you can be in favor of letting in some refugees or migrants but not be in favor of demographic shifts, which a majority of the non woke left.
>European crime stats.
which can be found on every major government website and every nations except Germany and Sweden tend to be very open about those.
>the fact that ethnicity is more important than race in Europe, eventho it does play a role.
>>
>>472036262
>which a majority of the non woke left believes*.
>>
>>472036262
Just an fyi. One of the biggest criticisms of Jews by former monarchs is that they get the people of a European nation to side with ideology and not blood, causing infighting within a nation.
>>
>>472036262
Americans are cancer.

Everything they touch turns to shit. Literally everything:

Music - they are the sole country responsible for propagation and pushing of niggerism into the music industry.

Art - modern art was popularized and pushed by americans.

Film - full of faggotry, degeneracy, drugs, materialism, sex and senseless violence.

Dance - twerking and other disgusting degenerate shit is all from the US.

Literature - absolutely jewish crap with its insane cancer of hyper individualism that destroyed white racial unity and solidarity.

Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
>>
>>472036262
virtue signalling is easy when it’s not in your own back yard. stupid question

>Like many other baleen whales, female blue whales are generally larger than males

bros how do we cope?
31 replies and 3 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>472029944
The largest living organisms on earth are the cilia of mushrooms you stupid cuckold.
>>
File: TypicalAmerican.jpg (49 KB, 500x603)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>472029944
As we say in Great Britain;
>fat wap
>>
File: HeadOfTheCIA.gif (1.81 MB, 498x373)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB GIF
Biden would still sniff it...
>>
>>472029944
no
the male sperm whale is the Largest living organism on the planet
>>
>>472029944
Women are fat.

File: rln.jpg (27 KB, 397x773)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
What’s up with the latest military psyop? There are numerous TikTok videos featuring mildly attractive women in camo, aiming to entice young men to enlist. As if selling them the illusion of them having a chance of meeting any of those women in real life.
58 replies and 18 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>472032548
fpbp
>>472032300
And then come back and post the gems.
>>
>>472038680
Which generator did you use for this? Looks more realistic than any other AI pic I've seen
>>
File: 0001.jpg (1.37 MB, 2816x3840)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>472038323
We're having a /pol meeting, these are just a sample of the women that will be there. Just post all your contact detils, as well as your credit card number (don't forget the 3 digit code on the back of the card), and these girls will contact you to come to the /pol meetup. Remember if something looks good, it is good.
>>
File: 0011.png (2.15 MB, 1164x1560)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
>>472038760
Wasn't me that made it. I haven't really worried about learning how to use AI. Kindof reminds me of that Samoan Luge guy (Bruno Banani) a German guy was coaching him on how to be able to manage media interviews. The German guy said:
> just because someone smiles at you does not mean that they are your friend
Yes. Something to think about.
>>
>>472038726
in iraq maybe.

File: IMG_2195.jpg (1.43 MB, 1170x1640)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>women: “patriarchy demands we follow XYZ beauty standars to appeal to male gaze”
>man: “akshullly us guys don’t care about XYZ beauty standard”
>women: “WE ARE DOING IT FOR OURSELVES!”

has anyone noticed how schizoid feminist messaging is?
>>
>>472037089
The beauty industry is run by homosexual men and jealous women. If you want to know what men want, look at porn, you're more likely to find natural girls there because they have categories for it.
>>
>>472037089
These delicate flowers are 10/10 in bongland
>>
>>472037656
Most runway models are trans. That’s victorias true secret
>>
>>472038598
No wonder most of the panties are crotchless - you cannot fit a big old cock in it.

File: wt.png (3.69 MB, 2474x1272)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
GET IN HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD4JfRJEKoU
60 replies and 7 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>472011794
it's honestly baffling how retarded those women are. no wonder chuck would rather debate them than nick fuentes.
>>
>>472011794
2nd from the right has gotta be a tranny.
>>
>>472013534
This
>>
>>472031852
He’s ugly
It makes sense he ended up this way
>>
ecelebs mass graves soon

File: img-FCPYQ9zpEDW0B8S3wzaNR.jpg (331 KB, 1152x1440)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
Or else the Patriarchy will collapse
3 replies and 2 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: img-fsDtSGT0MtMgW4nEQY1sw.jpg (814 KB, 1024x1280)
814 KB
814 KB JPG
>>472037539
Soon, there will be half-breed bears
>>
>>472036693
What they really mean is they feel safer with Russian.
They know russian man bear will only rape the creepy man in forest.
>>
File: 1715015077960998.png (481 KB, 906x636)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
>>472036693
Nobody likes feminists except for other feminists. Bears and wolves are really tired their shit too. No need to worry, because the problem will take care of itself.
>>
>>472036693
>>
>>472036693
Bears in this case are a euphemism for Alimony. Financially fatal to men, but a dear friend of women.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.