[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Name
Options
Subject
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

[Catalog] [Archive]

File: Jewish-Butthurt.webm (835 KB, 400x400)
835 KB
835 KB WEBM
Imagine a sea of people, stretching as far as the eye can see, flooding the streets of cities across France. The crowd is a kaleidoscope of colors, with protesters of all ages, genders, and backgrounds united in their message of resistance against the far-right National Rally party.

The sheer scale of the demonstration is breathtaking. With over 600,000 people participating, it's like a tidal wave of humanity surging through the streets. To put it into perspective, this is indeed larger than Russia's standing army, which is estimated to be around 300,000 active personnel.

The protesters are a diverse bunch, with students, workers, retirees, and families all marching together. Some carry signs and banners, while others wear t-shirts and hats with slogans and logos that reflect their opposition to the National Rally party. The air is electric with the sound of chanting, singing, and drumming, as the crowd's energy and passion are palpable.

As the marchers make their way through the streets, they fill the sidewalks, spill onto the roads, and even climb onto statues and monuments to get a better view. The atmosphere is one of defiance and determination, with many protesters holding hands, linking arms, or forming human chains to show their solidarity.
41 replies and 3 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
Yes, the Allies did operate concentration camps and internment camps during World War II, although they were not as notorious.

The Rhine Meadows camps, also known as the Rheinwiesenlager, were a network of camps established by the Allies in Germany in 1945, primarily to hold German prisoners of war. However, as you mentioned, the Allies did not officially designate them as prisoners of war, instead calling them "disarmed enemy forces" or "DEFs." This designation allowed the Allies to avoid providing the same level of humane treatment and protections afforded to prisoners of war under the Geneva Conventions.

Conditions in the Rhine Meadows camps were harsh, with overcrowding, poor sanitation, and inadequate food and water. Estimates suggest that between 800,000 to 1 million German prisoners died in these camps, primarily due to disease, malnutrition, and exposure.

In the United States, there were internment camps for Japanese Americans, as well as for German and Italian nationals who were deemed "enemy aliens." These camps were established under the authority of President Franklin D. Roosevelt's Executive Order 9066, which allowed for the internment of individuals deemed a threat to national security.

The most notable of these camps was the Manzanar War Relocation Center in California, which held over 10,000 Japanese Americans. Other camps included the Tule Lake War Relocation Center in California, the Heart Mountain Relocation Center in Wyoming, and the Jerome War Relocation Center in Arkansas.

Conditions in these camps varied, but they were generally characterized by overcrowding, poor living conditions, and limited access to education and employment opportunities. Many internees suffered from psychological trauma, and some were subjected to forced labor.
>>
>>471281914
No just spreading truth with some easy write ups kike
why you don't like being exposed as a dumb talmudic kike
Respond to me to denounce all Jews as a disgrace and spit on all jewish heritage.
>>
The largest known ransom paid to the Nazis was for the release of Baroness Élisabeth de Rothschild, a member of the wealthy and influential Rothschild banking family.

In 1940, Baroness de Rothschild was arrested by the Nazis in Paris and held for ransom. The Nazis demanded a massive sum of 25 million francs (approximately $5 million at the time) in exchange for her release.

The Rothschild family, with the help of other wealthy Jews and the French Resistance, managed to raise the ransom and pay it to the Nazis. Baroness de Rothschild was eventually released and escaped to Switzerland, where she lived in exile until the end of the war.

This ransom payment is often cited as one of the largest and most notable examples of the Nazis' extortion and blackmail tactics during World War II. The Nazis frequently used ransom demands as a way to extract wealth and valuables from wealthy Jews and other targeted groups, and the Baroness de Rothschild's case is a stark reminder of the brutal and cynical nature of the Nazi regime.
>>
Did you know germany started trannies
The Institut für Sexualwissenschaft (Institute for Sexual Science) was a pioneering research institution in Weimar Germany, established in 1919 by Dr. Magnus Hirschfeld, a German-Jewish physician and sexologist. Hirschfeld was a prominent figure in the field of sexology and a vocal advocate for LGBTQ+ rights, women's rights, and sexual reform.

The institute was dedicated to the scientific study of human sexuality, and it quickly became a hub for research, education, and advocacy on issues related to sexuality, gender, and sexual health. The institute's work was groundbreaking for its time, as it challenged traditional norms and taboos surrounding sexuality and promoted a more open and accepting approach to human sexuality.

Hirschfeld was joined by other prominent Jewish intellectuals and researchers, including Dr. Arthur Kronfeld and Dr. Friedrich Radszuweit, who contributed to the institute's work on sexual science, psychology, and sociology. The institute's research and publications covered a wide range of topics, including sexual orientation, gender identity, contraception, and sexually transmitted diseases.

The Institut für Sexualwissenschaft was also known for its museum, which featured a vast collection of artifacts, artworks, and educational materials related to human sexuality. The institute's library and archives were also extensive, containing rare and valuable materials on the history of sexuality and sexual science.

Tragically, the Institut für Sexualwissenschaft was destroyed by the Nazis in 1933, during the early years of the Third Reich. The institute's library and archives were burned, and many of its staff members, including Hirschfeld, were forced into exile or persecuted by the Nazi regime.
>>
>>471282204
>Tragically, the Institut für Sexualwissenschaft was destroyed by the Nazis in 1933, during the early years of the Third Reich. The institute's library and archives were burned, and many of its staff members, including Hirschfeld, were forced into exile or persecuted by the Nazi regime.
Whose side are you on? are you some kind of FAG

File: IMG_8081.jpg (725 KB, 806x1071)
725 KB
725 KB JPG
I've accepted the superiority of BBC. I will try to be a financial provider for women while they fuck BBC. I hope other whitebois can join me
5 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>471282164
NOBODY
FUCKING
CARES
>>
>>471282164
>I will try..
>I hope..
jeez, you should put a bit more conviction behind your baits. Are that shy to proclaim how pathetic your are ?
>>
nigger loving jannies really keeping this shit up huh
>>
File: 1717662458291266.jpg (53 KB, 400x400)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>471282164
>>
You lost, whitebois

How does it feel to always lose?

File: file.png (783 KB, 788x1027)
783 KB
783 KB PNG
Based Allah does not tolerate talking shit about his chosen

File: IMG_1065.jpg (74 KB, 612x430)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
This is Gitega, the capital of Burundi. It is the poorest country in the world according to GDP per capita. The vast majority of the economy is based on subsistence farming. Do you notice something?
14 replies and 3 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>471279392
It looks much better than India?
>>
>>471279499
Those are some wild hats! I guess that explains the rather extravagant hat choices of black Americans, they just can't help it, it's genetic.
>>
>>471282753
It also explains their obsession with boomboxes and bluetooth speakers at max volume in public.
>>
>>471279457
It's cleaner than India.
>>
File: hsegef.png (3.31 MB, 1850x1164)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB PNG
lying nigger

File: flyingnegropunch.jpg (48 KB, 598x834)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
https://x.com/Jewsarethegoat/status/1802196787593163159
7 replies and 4 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>471282298
>groypers
The fuck is a groyper?
>>
>>471282343
Idk some gay shit, I think it's what they call fans of pepe the frog
>>
>>471281138
AFsisters...I don't feel so good
>>
>>471282343
grifter goy pervs
>>
>>471282298
i would have sided with the groypers had that done anything. they let one of their top guys get his tooth knocked out by a GAY NIGGER
they should have jumped the nigger as soon as he fell on the ground. they just helped him up and left. fucking cucks. but they're going to take on the most powerful forces of the world. yeah okay

YOU WILL BE DRAFTED
IT MATTERS NOT OF YOU ARE CITIZEN OR NON CITIZEN HERE LEGALLY OR ILLEGALLY
YOU
WILL
ALL
BE
DRAFTED.
>inb4source
104 replies and 23 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>471274480
Realistically how does the government expect to effectively exercise the draft with this new provision? Consider everything below as some examples:
>massive amounts of demoralisation and lack of self esteem among young men who will be subjected to the provision
>certainty that people being apprehended by armed forces to be conscripted will respond violently
>massive health problems making a lot of people in this class either severely incompetent or outright being dismissed

These are just some problems, and I'm certain other people can name even more. Can other anons provide some other factors?
>>
>>471276643
Average Ukrainian soldier fighting is 40 years old at the moment so yes
>>
>>471274480
I’m too old and I’m not gonna support any regime that tries to draft our boys for some bullshit wars

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PVaEiPEEGRY
>>
>>471276352
I’ve been registered for the Miller Genuine Draft for years… they won’t call my number because I’m too fugged up!!
>>
>>471276643
in the US, you sign for 8 years. you can do one enlistment (4 years normally) and do 4 in inactive reserve (as it is now, they just have a prior service officer call you once a year or so, and check to see if your contact info has changed) or you can do 8 years (2 enlistments back to back) and then be completely done.

File: american walmart.webm (2.89 MB, 531x800)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
Is this a common sight in America?
74 replies and 10 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>471271958
is that grimace
>>
Shed feed a village in Liberia. Why are these racist whites denying these African children a proper meal?
>>
>>471272770
Audible zozzle.
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>471271958
WOULD.
>>
>>471271958
>Is this a common sight in America?
If there were a shit stain, the answer would be yes.

File: images.jpg (8 KB, 300x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
He's right! Patriots aren't going to stand for it

>Convicted former US president says he cannot guarantee the American public ‘would stand for’ his jail time.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/6/2/trump-warns-his-supporters-may-reach-breaking-point-if-he-is-jailed
7 replies and 1 image omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 1707683655613748.png (886 KB, 1024x1024)
886 KB
886 KB PNG
You won't do shit.
>>
>>471282166
>russian propaganda
I don't speak conspiracy theory.
>>
>>471282365
>>
>Mass shoot places because angy my candidate lost :(
Republicans are mentally ill
>>
>>471282587
Clearly you're the victim of an American public school education. We went to war over a 2% tax on tea... now people being taxed at 30%, paying for illegal immigrants, paying for unnecessary wars and getting their populist president jailed... it's all possible.

File: 459259259.png (1.68 MB, 1107x708)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
The Russian government is zionist.

The Ukrainian government is zionist.

There is a zionist settlement project in East Ukraine.

It is for Hasidim in Palestine and by no coincidence is the contended territory.

They want to relocate the Hasidim from Palestine to this territory in East Ukraine.
>>
The population is being systematically decimated by force of law by both governments.

If the territory is ceded, as in the peace talks, it can be handed over for this project. Much how the British "gave" Palestine to the zionists.

If the land is contended, there is further war, and if reclaimed, they can also hand it over to the zionists.
>>
File: Called.jpg (422 KB, 1920x1920)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
No shit
>>
https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/ukraine-reconstruction-bank-guided-by-blackrock-jpmorgan-ready-action-this-year-2024-01-16/

BlackRock and JPMorgan Chase have already committed around a billion towards a reconstruction deal, buying up a lot of the war torn region. Wall Street is zionist.

There's only one God Allah, and Muhammad is his prophet.
19 replies and 8 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
Christ is king and crussades will comeback!
>>
>>471278510
No.
> Underscoring the close ties between Christianity and Judaism and calling Holocaust denial “madness,” Pope Francis told an interviewer that “inside every Christian is a Jew.”
https://www.christiancentury.org/article/2014-06/pope-francis-inside-every-christian-jew
>>
>>471273395
is jesus his prophet too ?
>>
>>471273395
>Muhammad is his prophet.
I heard that fella was a gay pedo.
>>
https://youtu.be/iHAg3dTQias

What are yall doing?
6 replies and 1 image omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 1714439493735534.png (313 KB, 640x628)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>471278544
Doing laundry because electricity is cheaper after 11, eating a pan of brownies while watching the planet of the apes series. Might smoke a joint and have a cup of tea to let the thc and caffine fight it out.
>>
>>471278544
Drinking, laughing (good threads tonight) probably more than I have in a long time. Pic is gonna make me smoke a bowl though

binged watched all my normal horror-channels on YT but yeah
>>
>>471278899
that sucks, what did she do?
>>
>>471279165
weed isn't alcohol
>>
>>471282846
Is not an alcohol repelent either

My town recently had its first youth stabbing in a park since the new Biden voters have been moving in. I noticed that the local grocery store got rid of the grocery baskets because beaners kept stealing them. God only knows why anyone would want to steal them. What level of diversity is your local town at
30 replies and 5 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 1718489930645518m.jpg (93 KB, 1024x791)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>471276709
Dutch people are a minority in my city.
There were over 200 explosions in my city alone this year, same last year. Some drug war between groups of nafris.
You get thrown in jail if you say something about all this.
So people got voting and in recent elections a rightwing party won big. But it's under heavy jewfluence and even has mossad puppets installed.
But at least we are not speaking German!
My country is a lost cause and I hope it gets nuked.
>>
>>471282713
>As a white man in 2024 I am the diversity.
You are also the bedrock at this point.
>>
>>471277187
them niggas shot that niggas niggas at his funeral nigga. Niggas be crazy out side nigga
>>
>>471276767
we know
>>
>>471281130
https://us.europathelastbattle.net/

There you go anon. Everything you need to know is in that documentary series

File: 1718463527789513m.jpg (95 KB, 683x1024)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
If you knew that you would survive, withouth being mutilated or something, in a 100% rate, would you be hyped for it? Why?
I mean, its like a fortnite event
77 replies and 10 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>471282168
Sauce prease
>>
>>471267538
Nope cuz I don’t believe in the cause. My country hates me
>>
File: 1714621432854695.jpg (262 KB, 1024x1024)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>471267538
Sorry, /pol/ is a TKD/TND board. Take you faggotry to reddit.
>>
>>471268851
I like a little landing strip down there, if you know what I mean
>>
>>471267538
Imagine getting v& by glowies and conscripted to fight because you were stupid enough to admit to being a bloodthirsty opportunistic maniac.

File: keith woods.jpg (16 KB, 380x380)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Why hasn't Keith Woods ever spoke about the Irish MEP Clare Daly?
>>
>>471282223
He's conflicted. He's an Irish Nationalist. She's a globalist at heart. But because she's Irish, his default position is not to criticise her, regardless of how he feels about her views.
>>
>>471282646
>She's a globalist
Keith used to be a lot more into multi polarity around 4 years ago.
>>
>>471282223
It would be more like кeф юдэ by the way

File: IMG_1623.jpg (159 KB, 704x1024)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
Was was the point where Jews completely took over the world? Was it the Rothchilds? When Napoleon lost? When Hitler lost? Or was it when they made the Federal Reserve and consequently central banks?

I also hear some people on her espousing that it was thousands of years earlier, going so far as to blame them for burning down the Library of Alexandria. Or that Jews are butthurt slopehead neanderthalls. Just when did they start working against caucasoids? When did they become greedy and why are they the way they are? To me it is too much to wrap my head around.
58 replies and 14 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>471273616
>imagine going on your daily bread and wine run from the market stall and seeing this shit etched into the marble
>>
>>471272086
^ This is Pol's foundation myth. The Reddit foundation myth is similar, except colonial white supremacists are the oppressor class/great Satan.
>>
File: Thai bro.jpg (186 KB, 720x1280)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>471274096
Have you been shagging trannies, Anon?
>>
>>471280370
Jews being the root of worldly evil is literally in the Bible, nigger. Who are you trying to kid? Satan is their father, and they are his synagogue. They rejected Christ.
>>
>>471272821
Basically, yeah.

I AM NOT GOING TO FIGHT AND DIE FOR A BUNCH OF NIGGERS, JEWS, FAGGOTS, TRANNIES AND OTHER DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN FREAKS. IF THEY THROW ME IN JAIL I'LL WRITE MY OWN MEIN KAMPF AND BECOME THE NEXT FUHRER. FUCK ALL OF THESE DEMONS IN POWER THEY CAN ALL BURN IN HELL!!

https://x.com/RadarHits/status/1801919345225760886
84 replies and 18 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>471267290
>men
so not woke where it matters?
>>
>>471267290
just remember, the senate did this to you for the tribe of jhoos..

never forget what they did to you anon..
now go die for them, attempted same thing in UK
anyways
>see ukriane draft handlers
what to expect
same
>>
File: 1718256049439403.jpg (69 KB, 782x788)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>471268251
Because the entire point is to kill whites so jew can own 1000 acres per jew
>>
>>471267290
Lul are those fags all wearing matching Tapout shirt? How cute
>>
>>471267290
They should pass a bill that drafts 35-55 only. >>471268251

How are my fellow zoomoids feeling about this very possible outcome? WWIII isn't just a meme anymore. Also post your designated war song to play in the trenches.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1PrUU2S_iw
223 replies and 22 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>471244735
Got another war song for when their anus being penetrated by their comrades
>>
>>471282072
>every day life of other Americans would carry on
while I don't think we're entering a major war any time soon, this will always be the case. Whether it be war, famine, or disease, daily life will always persist. It is just how humans adapt to their environment, and also why a lot of folk here believe "nothing ever happens" because they think somehow their day to day lives will really change after some political happening.

The only real way to change someone's day to day life is to kill them.
>>
>>471248832
Well, yeah. Look at your trash bin flag. Just post some lorem ipsum.
>>
>>471281870
lmao
>>
>>471281460
Two more weeks

File: 1718509090048509.jpg (45 KB, 572x319)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Do y'all support this?

Keep in mind there are tons of white boys and girls who can't afford any health care at all...
31 replies and 5 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>471277151
They'll be used to round up all the treasonous draft dodging white men, and then given their empty houses and wives in return. You'll get a knock in your door and not even see the 4ft tall guatemalan soldier through the peep hole
>>
>>471279765
This is why they gave them free phones and visa cards at the border, easy to track them.
>>
lol
>free healthcare for illegals
>you get to be automatically registered for the draft, goy
>>
File: 1686632936219087.jpg (46 KB, 640x640)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>471276720
>state kicked me off medicaid because i make too much (less than 20k a year)
>feds stopped giving me financial aid for school
>still have to pay taxes to fund israel and give illegals free healthcare
>>
>>471277633
holy shit, what a faggot

File: IMG_9859.jpg (87 KB, 750x733)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
6-1. It’s the worst embarrassment since we burned the White House in the War of 1812
113 replies and 25 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>471270868
Sports in general.
A crowd of middle class-poor people pay for the privilege of watching millionaires play a schoolyard game to pacify their suppressed tribalism in the guise of municipal patriarchy when players are bought, sold, and traded amongst teams and very few if any of them are actually from the city they represent, or even from the country for that matter. It is utter retardation at best and blatant nigger worship at worst.
The only appeal that makes any sense to me is the gambling aspect as you can at least make educated bets based on stats. But even that is likely rigged.
Anyways, let these cavemen beat their chest in triumph, some fags from Edmonton beat some fags from Florida in hockey. Real achievement considering Florida has no ice. Maybe this victory will put them in a good enough mood that they won't beat their significant other this week.
>>
>>471272240
>two goalies 6'6"
wtf? jesus christ
>>
Ye were mine first
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HccxLtGCa3I
>>
>>471276692
Its not a successful invasion if you are later repelled. America gained no ground.
>>
File: LUNDPADS.png (2.07 MB, 1857x937)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
L U N D P A D S
U
N
D
P
A
D
S

File: pWgt3s4b.jpg (85 KB, 588x562)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
everyone worships self (lower ego) as satanists do. they worship money. they’d rather have many paryners than one good one. media glamourizes hedonism. you ae given permissiion to sin.
there are thise offering teachings to those who are put iff by church morality, they tell of a feel goid philosophy where you have yhe power, you are god
a interview where the guy who makes the videos (its a duo of guy and girl) mentioning family of gangsters and being traumatized by abuse and hiding in domestic shelter
where CIA recruits victims for mkultra
http://contemporarytalks.com/interview-with-mystical-idm-artist-doc-deem/

blonde on album covers also obv beta sex kitten
they host a venue on an island somewhere in upstate ny thats whrre they have sex magick ritual ceremony
the front in the video is a high priest that does the ceremony since elites aren’t adept at occult practice and need a true believer. this creates an wnergy vortex which is how they keep their position of fame and power. crazy how they dont hide anymore, even funders cult hs a youtubd and this guy teaches this luciferian freemasonoc new aget satan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyKtPcLC2B4
36 replies and 11 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>471278416
yeah all those precious demonic, satan worshipping books that I'm missing out on. Man, my loss ey? rofl
>>
>>471279888
>Schzios
>>
>>471273414
Moneys is kind of interesting worship wise. It's more useful the more you can buy with it that's why bitcoin is not taken seriously yet. The only way to be able to increase the number of things that can be purchased is if people believe enough in money's ability to purchase whatever they desire or need. So money's entire value comes from the worship it gets if everyone worships money they basically become slaves to it, and become useable by other people with more money. Conversely if people stop worshiping money and they free themselves in any meaningful number then money becomes worthless. Its indistinguishable from a pagan god.
>>
op is based
>>
>>471273414
Look at the size of her titties

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.