[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Anime Tarnished Edition.

>Latest patch
https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/elden-ring/news/elden-ring-patch-notes-version-1123

>Main information document
https://rentry.org/erpasta

>Character planners
https://eip.gg/elden-ring/build-planner/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Op36P7gdVMkPzFQX6OsjZcfyUjdGOj7Cjk9qFAVj-U/edit

>Interactive map
https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between

>Group password
erg
Poisoned: >>487215262
>>
Miquella is a subhuman sissy. Made only for rape and abuse. Useless because he is like a woman.
Why would he choose to be feminine if not to be a useless rapemeat to be abused?
>>
File: 1721722527925.png (1.14 MB, 951x729)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
Post them
>>
Faith isn't as flashy or simple as magic, but it's still my favorite stat. Really wish Faith Builds weren't associated with faggy paladin larpers though
>>
If you were to build around the Carian Sorcery Sword, how would you distribute your stats?
>>
>>487254420
It's weird knowing that there are people who genuinely want FromSoft games to be like this
>>
>>487254914
Thats basically how the dlc bosses act
>>
>>487254914
I actually just want to bosses to be less like this
>>
File: ez.webm (3.82 MB, 960x540)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
is this what all you pissbabies are crying over being filtered? didn’t really break a sweat and cruised through this and had a good time. Why don’t people actually learn to play the game properly and gain skill instead of blaming devs?
>>
>>487255131
We covered this already
>>
File: 1527809625481.png (342 KB, 677x407)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
>>487255131
>pissbabies
>>
>>487255131
How many times are you going to re-use the same bait?
I bet if I search you've posted this about fifteen times already.
>>
>>487253453
>all of godfrey's children with marika have god in their names
Godfrey outright says morgott is his son so mohg is too
>melina
If you look at the pot people they're shown with three seperate hair colors, blonde like marika, white, and pink like melina, her hair color came from her shaman ancestors not radagon
>messmer
He'd have to be an empyrean too if melina is one. If he is one he'd likely be a similar case to malenia being chosen or possessed by some malevolent entity at birth like malenia was the rot goddess. For messmer it would have to be the abyssal serpent which, judging by the snake skin in the dlc, is a child or parent to the God devouring serpent. May not necessarily be a god but it's clearly "something" sentient and malevolent as it eats his inner fire just as malenias rot eats away at her body
>>
>>487249989
that they're susceptible to being parried is the real surprising part desu, thought they'd have stopped that since SoC
>>
>>487254657
especially now with black steel and fire knight weapons that benefit a lot from faith infusions
>>
pretty placidusax priestess politely preparing pre-permanent-pregnancy parallel penis pounding
>>
>>487254420
This webm is hilarious because it looks like even the fire giant is terrified
>>
if you abuse parries you didnt beat the game
>>
File: Spoiler Image (900 KB, 1920x1080)
900 KB
900 KB JPG
I got a cure for Miquella's naughtiness.
>>
>>487255006
>>487255029
Calling it now, the next game will have the player and boss act like that, it'll be a horrible mix of dmc, ds3, bloodborne, elden ring, nioh 2, warframe, and sekiro, there'll be so many partical effects you won't be able to see worse than consort and you need near perfect reaction timing to not get two shot
>>
>>487255823
I have never parried or guard countered because I am bad at the game. I rarely even use shields.
>>
>abuse
>>
parryfraud triggered
>>
>>487255758
I think the sole reason they put her in the game was to shut people up about Lansseax
>>
who
>>
Who here can tell me the lore of Metyr? Is it an outer god like The Elden Beast? Is it the representation of the two fingers

All the Empyreans were chosen by an outer god, Malenia being Rot, Messmer being that serpent.

Gloam Eyed Queen was chosen by the Two Fingers, so I'm curious if that means Metyr was the one who chose her or if Metyr isn't actually the representation of the Two Fingers the way Elden Beast was for The Greater Will

>>487255547
Replied in the other thread.
>>
>>487256161
NO.
Don't even entertain these thoughts, woman!
>>
>>487256182
She is only one of two waifus you can actually marry. I for one welcome the ability to choose.
>>
File: 1245620_20240723013229_1.jpg (1.05 MB, 1407x1705)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
Post tarnished
3rd playthrough this time around with an arc bleed build. I love type Bs
>>
>>487255823
why yes i did parry gwyn how could u tell
>>
>>487256324
We also know that the geq didn't literally birth the godskins but created them. We see that the godskins also have serpentine features, like rykard's snake obsession that could stem from messmer. She made some of her godslaying creations based on her brother with mommy issues to the extreme.
>>
>>487256454
>type B
Cringe
>>
>>487256324
>Is it an outer god like The Elden Beast?
???
>>
>>487256443
You don't marry her. She just falls in love with you and hops into your pocket.
>>487256454
That hairstyle reminds me of Maisie Williams in game of thrones
>>
>>487255520
seven. actually
>>
>>487256454
h-hey there mommy
>>
>>487256564
My favorite theory about Gloam eyed Queen is that the beast eye Gurranq gave the Tarnished IS her eye and that's why it can see when death is near, since it was suggested she was said she was the original owner of Destined Death with The Godslayer sword before her blackflame lost it's power because GoQ lost to Maliketh.

And that Melina's eye isn't unsealed after the Rune of Death is unsealed, but actually taken back from Maliketh or the Tarnished (after they discard everything including the torrent ring) during the Frenzied Flame ending.
>>
>>487256324
The structure goes
Greater will-elden beast
Greater will-metyr-fingers
The thing about the fingers is that get their directives through her and she gets hers through the greater will.
They both represent the greater will, metyr its messenger, elden beast its enforcer, but based on what we know from metyr's descriptions, ymir, hyetta, and gideon the greater will fucked off at some point, died, stopped talking, or communication is slow so metyr is just winging it and the elden beast is working on past orders.
>>
>>487255823
I hate parries because repeating the riposte animation over and over is so unfun
>>
>>487256324
>>487255547
I assumed something different, that the serpent was intentionally sealed within messmer upon its defeat, and the gloam eyed queen sealed within melina and that, as a competing empyrean to marika intending to take that god role, she already had a consort, the abyssal serpent.
>>
>>487256161
I wish my bf would fuck me, but he's not gay. sadly.
>>
>>487256682
>She just falls in love with you and hops into your pocket.
Good enough in the world of dragons.
>>
>>487256324
We don't necessarily know if the elden beast is an outer god or what exactly the kind of god the greater will is, ymir implies it's a creator god, hyetta implies it's a fragment of the actual creator, the one great. I've personally had the theory that hyetta was actually onto something, that the one great was the creator god, split apart and every "outer god" is a fragment of it, with the greater will simply being the most intact fragment. They're all different parts of the same being, reality itself, embodying different aspect or forces in reality. There's literally no proof of this I just like to think it
>>
I'm the elden beast. Ask me anything
>>
>>487257614
Why the long face?
>>
>>487257614
Why are you running?
>>
Yeah I need to start my third playthrough soon
>>
File: 20240611011920_1.jpg (302 KB, 1920x1080)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>487257614
Who are you running from?

>>487257695
>still haven't finished my first one
>>
>>487257641
Ring shattered I'm upset and hurt
>>487257647
You hurt what am I supposed to do? Sit there and die?
>>487257761
You
>>
>>487257614
How deep were you inside Marika?
>>
>>487257761
Bro your vig???
>>
>>487257893
In her womb
>>
>>487257614
Have you fucked Marika?
Was she ok, or meh?
>>
>>487258505
No she just makes me watch
>>
WHY IN THE FUCK DOESN'T THE DRAGON KATANA USED BY THE DRAGON COMMUNING ANCIENT DRAGON MAN MADE TO KILL DRAGONS
NOT
SCALE
WITH
FUCKING
ARC
???????????????????????
>>
>>487258751
quality weapon in a low quality game, chudcel
>>
File: 20240722212936_1.jpg (593 KB, 1920x1080)
593 KB
593 KB JPG
>>487257835
You better, I'm on my way.
>>
>>487258598
What an ungrateful bitch.
>>
>>487256952
Hmmm. So here's an interesting theory. There's about 3 godslaying weapons in the game, plus the Black Knives Ranni made from one of said weapons.

>Godslayer Greatsword
"Sacred sword of the Gloam-Eyed Queen who controlled the
Godskin Apostles before her defeat at the hands of Maliketh.

The black flames wielded by the apostles are channeled from this
sword."

>Fingerslayer blade
"The hidden treasure of the Eternal City of Nokron; a blade said to have been born of a corpse.

This blood-drenched fetish is proof of the high treason committed by the Eternal City and symbolizes its downfall.

Cannot be wielded by those without a fate, but is said to be able to harm the Greater Will and its vassals."

>The black blade Maliketh uses (rune of death)
I don't really have a description for this one.

So my theory is this. If Malenia was chosen by the Rot god, then the blackflame and Rune of Death actually comes from the fingers and was given to The Gloam Eyed Queen with Metyr being the one that chose her.

If you consider that the blackflame Maliketh uses from Rune of Death works exactly the same as the black flame from the Apostles and Gloam Eyed Queen, it makes sense considering it was implied she was the original owner of destined death since the apostles served destined death according to their robe description.

That would imply Maliketh took her powers for the rune, and it also makes sense why Ranni was able to create daggers that use the same black flame powers after she stole Destined Death, which she used to kill Godwyn.

This ties into the fingerslayer blade because as blackflame ritual mentions, GoQ was chosen by the two fingers and Finger Slayer blade was implied to be made from the corpse. What if the Fingerslayer Blade.

Every weapon that can destroy the Greater Will or kill Gods ties back to the fingers or it's chosen one, the Gloam Eyed Queen who used the power of Destined Death. Ranni seems to have realized and used this, and she knows Melina.
>>
>>487258949
And furthermore, Ranni may have even modeled the Black Knife Assassins after this fact given they all fight with the exact same moveset that Melina uses and they all use the Black Knives carved from Destined Death. She created them based on her older sister then used the Fingers itself created treasonously by the Nox to kill other fingers.
>>
File: 20240720_080951.jpg (526 KB, 2160x3840)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
>>487258949
I'd like to point out a few things too
The "fingerslaying" blade was likely used on metyr by the nox at some point, she's either wounded or has parasites in her(which could he what's wrong with her), and more importantly, the black flame sigil is metyr's face.
>>
File: BEAST, VILE BEAST!.jpg (451 KB, 1920x1080)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
Always a fun fight, would've been flawless too if not for something that I've never seen happen before in my many times fighting him.
He done his straight forward fire breath at me from across the arena and I done the usual and went one direction then dodged twice in the opposite.
The flame breath totally missed and must've been about 3-4 meters away from me so I didn't bother doing a third roll because visually you could've fit a smough between me and it.
Then I got hit by absolutely nothing. First time this has ever happened to me, I'm guessing this was a bug with the visuals but man I wish I was recording it.
>>
>>487259051
>Ranni's sister Melina
Hold up here.
>>
>>487259051
I don't think she created them, they're related to the forbidding cities and the descriptions say they're the same race as marika so they're numen like her. Their relation to marika herself is pushed so hard people used to think she was from the forbidden cities, but I think it's something different, the reason they fight like melina is more simple, thats how the warriors of the shamans fought, its just a fighting style they had, that melina was trained in, and the black knives at some point partly integrated themselves with the numen descendants in the eternal cities.
>>
>>487259371
Ranni's sister melina
If we know the name of melina's dad it would have to be radagon as she shares the naming scheme of radagon and marikas kids and she has the smoldering butterfly attached to her, which we know miquella and malenia are the only of marikas kids with butterflies attached to them.
>>
>>487259293
chad
>>
>>487258751
I'm more offended by the scabbard clipping into the ground and the fact that it's a fucking katana. Wish it was a greatspear or ultra greatsword. Regular greatsword without the unga moveset would be nice too. At least let us put the weapon art on other weapons.
>>
Hello /erg/ convince me not to do consort radagon without an upgraded scadu level and at rl1
>>
>>487259654
you're already autistic enough to consider it so I know no amount of convincing will prevent you from doing that
>>
>>487259654
He's not in the game so you can't do that even of you wanted to
>>
>>487259525
>Ranni's sister melina
I'm missing a note here. Whomst the fuck is Melina, then?
>>
>>487259654
I meant consort radahn fuck
>>
>>487259763
Radagon is Marika, and Marika is Melina's mom
So Ranni and Melina are sisters (one duality removed)
>>
>>487259763
Melina is that bundle of kindling on the floor you throw into the furnace to keep your fireplace going.
>>
>>487259852
Oh okay, it's just stupidity.

>>487259942
>bundle of kindling
So a faggot?
>>
>>487259852
No it's more simple, radagon is both of their dads. She has all the hallmarks of radarikas other kids
>>
>>487259654
waste of time
>>
Alright its time I confess. I'm the father of the godskins. I banged the gloam eyed queen. She's my ex wife before maliketh murdered her
>>
>>487260171
she's not dead, you can hear her in godskin fights
>>
>>487260053
Being honest
I think Melina is actually more of a bud-off from Marika than a proper child.

Marika contains the Elden Ring, so when Destined Death was sealed by Malekith, it had to be removed from the rest of the elden ring.

Melina is the aspect of Marika that used to hold the Rune of Destined Death, and is now some other thing that doesn't really have a purpose anymore.

Kinda like fucking uhh... Milicent and Malenia.
Malenia threw away her pride, spawning Milicent (somehow)

Marika removed Destined Death, and the part of herself that used to hold that bit of the Elden Ring.
>>
after seeing this pic i conclude that hornsent are evil and must be purged
>>
>rennala makes primeval sorcery illegal
>uses comet azur
Hypocrite imagine being such a stupid fuckinh hypocrite you'd make one of your most powerful sources of magic available to your people illegal all after the fire giant haired golden order simp hooked up with her can you fucking imagine being rennala for a second? She got cucked into insanity after weakening her own people the primeval current is the truth and the graven school is one of the most knowledgeable schools
>>
Gonna share a headcanon I have, we know there's likely 3 sisters, rennala, rellana, and a missing third. I propose one the missing sister is sellen. Not sellen herself but the body she uses, that part of the reason jerren hates her so much is because she hijacked the body of rennala's youngest sister.
>>
>>487256161
Do it
>>
>>487260447
she banned it because she simped for the moon which we know is only the closest celestial body
also everyone who went primeval current went some kind of insane even by the standards of tarnished age lands in between
>>
>>487260854
Good theory
>>
>>487260447
Rennala deserved being left by Radagon
>>
How cute is rellana? Do we have a face for her?
>>
>>487261009
No.
>>
>>487260447
Sellen's studies into the graven schools sacrificed thousands of potential students and sorcerers though. And amounted to failure in the end.
>>
>>487260854
I do like this, in that painting we assume is sellen she's holding a scroll with a carian symbol and when you fight her with jerren she uses a carian staff, some think she's a relative of rennala in some way, but it's possible she just stole her sisters body too, and intentionally got close to the carians to subvert them just as they subverted the academy, but she was chased off.
>>
>>487261106
Nope. They didn't bother making a face for her.
>>
Convinced boyfriend to finally play elden ring with me and he's probably going to go melee swordsmanman because it's simple, what should I do? I wanna compliment his stuff, wo I was thinking maybe like pure faith for buffs and healing, but also he's never played a fromsoft game before so I'm scared he'll take too much of the aggro of bosses if he's the only melee
>>487261106
Her model under the helmet is just a chain mail veil, you can't see her face, it's not modeled
>>487261120
Yeppers
>>
>>487261137
Those students asked for it. They wanted to turn into graven masses, i never forced them and she never coerced them. Most mages she killed was due to self defense, people have the right to defend themselves don't they? If people hunt you down wanting to murder you is it not right to defend yourself? Sellen did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1707335640633119.png (534 KB, 751x800)
534 KB
534 KB PNG
>>487261227
I get butterflies in my stomach just imagining how many heckin' cute and innocent couple's days I've ruined invading and raping them both
>>
>>487261318
>Sellen did nothing wrong
Has anyone in elden done something wrong? Only one I can think of is Seluvis and maybe Rykard
>>
>>487261318
>i never forced them
You have something you want to tell us anon?
>>
>>487261227
Buff paladin-type build
Give him a Golden Bow and Regen at the start of each fight, and clutch big boy heals when he needs to roll by.

Or elemental specific defense buffs for those bosses, status removal, etc.

Then just slap on a great shield and poking weapon and roleplay Joan of Arc (use the cannon shield for best effect, Joan loved cannons)
>>
>>487261318
If the students disnt want to be turned into graven masses they should've been good enough sorceresses that their usefulness un-massed outweighed their use as a star seed
>>487261363
]I avoided telling him about invasions because I want it to be a surprise, he'll probably force me to turn them off but it'll be funny
>>
>>487261475
I've never actually thought of using a shield on a build woth that, I always figured that it'd never work because of like sacred seal in left hand, and weapon in right, I never actually thought of unequlipping the seal when it's not needed.
Is there even status removal spells that you can apply for the other person? I thought it was all personal alleviation
>>
>>487255758
I wish the blessing she gives you would just replenish at a grace
>>
>>487261610
Law of Regression heals status for everyone nearby, doesn't it?
I might be misremembering here
>>
>>487261661
Oh yeah but it'd also remove buffs, it's like a hard reset on everything, but I guess you could juat recast biff
>>
File: 1711608847088803.png (12 KB, 427x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
HOLY FRICK HE'S BACK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUtCBclRDWo
>>
Swift Slash needs its poise damage and status buildup removed entirely in pvp
Then it's gonna be kinda cool, like an evasive damaging action you can't really spam because anything larger than a toothpick is going to outtrade you
>>
>pvp
no one cares
>>
Midra was awesome
Romina is shit
My mimic tear is gay now
>>
>>487262046
meant for >>487262003
>>
>>487261712
Status is mostly an issue outside of combat anyways, the rot caves and whatnot being the biggest examples.

There might be other spells that do status healing too, I'd have to check
>>
>level to 138
>wait five minutes for a summon
>its malenia
>host watches entire cutscene
>begin boring as fuck hit and run horseshit
>cant make any progress after about 20% because we keep getting hit
>bored out of my skull
>eventually get clipped by the fast tripple hit and die
>turn game off
Feels bad man. I hate this fucking game.
>>
File: Damn I'm nice.png (2.19 MB, 1919x1079)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
Another update after the gay dragon. RL1 no fragments run. Snake boy is dead. No hit btw I'm NICE.
>>
File: 1721037087710875.png (434 KB, 722x600)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
>>
File: 24sadwer.png (657 KB, 522x654)
657 KB
657 KB PNG
Let me side with him fromsoft you fucking cowards
>>
>>487261363
The most hatemail I've gotten was from killing people helping their partners. No idea why
>>
>>487262613
did he message you first or did you?
>>
>>487262613
I did. It's the only way to bet any sort of messages on psn sadly. Most just assume you can't message the other person.
>>
>>487262824
I'm fucking retarded meant for >>487262764
>>
Hows the backstep talisman?
>>
The Greater will...
>>
File: file.png (195 KB, 834x142)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
Best attempt so far. I feel like my heart is going to bruise my left lung.
>>
>>487263847
nice going, keep at it
>>
>>487263847
Almost there, Anon. Take a break, and return to it whenever you feel ready.
>>
>>487263847
you suck
>>
>>487263847
Yoo
>>
>>487262578
Giving adult Miquella a slightly edited version of Malenia's face was kind of a based move. It shows that they're twins, but also shows what his sister's eyes would look like if she still had them.
>>
>>487263847
Keep up keeping up
>>
>>487262613
It's not hatemail if you message them first.
>>
>>487264154
It also means that fucking Malenia is gay, since she looks like her brother.
>>
File: file.png (365 KB, 671x323)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
Does this apply to weapons that are copied to the other hand instead of being held with 2 hands?
>>
>>487262613
>leaving his nickname in
He really pissed you off, huh?
>>
>>487264324
No. Claws, backhand blades etc. do not get the bonus.
>>
>>487254420
Why does Thops die?
No more dead Thops
>>
>>487264324
No, that's considered dual wielding, not two-handing
>>
File: 1664646670370738.jpg (89 KB, 679x522)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Is there any PvP use for the Sacred Bloody Flesh?

it seems useful on something like the Bloodfiend's great spear, but even then I'm not sure if it can beat exalted flesh.....
>>
>>487264364
No im just stupid
>>
>>487264449
Because Miyazaki is a hack
>>
>>487264549
I'm glad you say it, that way I don't have to.
>>
>>487264462
Is there anything that boosts dual wielding?
>>
>>487264656
Yes.
>>
>>487264707
What's that?
>>
>>487264578
I know exactly what I am anon.
>>
>>487264518
>+10 arcane for 30 seconds
only really in the arena
>>
>>487264656
I sure hope not, dual wielding is for fags. You could use the rotten winged sword insignia I guess since you're gonna be attacking quickly
>>
File: file.png (404 KB, 881x381)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
>>487264752
Huh. Apologies, there isn't actually one.
>>
>>487264802
>+8% phys dmg + 10 Arcane + an additional 8% dmg when bleed procs
this seems better than exalted flesh for some weapons
>>
>>487264656
Millicent's, winged/rotten winged sword. Closest you'll get to an item actually outright boosting dual wielding.
>>
>I wake up
>There is no patch
Pain.
>>
79.6% Physical Negation. Nice. Is there any way to boost it more?
If I eat boiled crab will it make my negation to 79.6x1.2=95.52?
>>
File: miquella laughing.png (1.52 MB, 2421x1791)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>>
>I wake up
>There is no Patches
Joy.
>>
>>487265496
Fucking forgor the pic.
>>
File: 1716322368363776.jpg (140 KB, 1200x675)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>Ancient Meteoric Ore Blade
>offhand Hand Axe
>players just sperg out and roll around the place chaotically because they don't know how to deal with endless pressure
>almost feels like having an offhand STR carian slicer now
It's so fucking funny we're back into DS1 times when offhand hand axe was very dominating
>>
>>487265496
I don't remember where exactly the multiplier is applied but no, if it was that easy you could reach 100% damage negation easily.
>>
I hate how you can't r1 in the hub. Casualised dogshit fucking slop.
>>
File: 1714728141250381.png (17 KB, 200x200)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>hits like an absolute motherfucking truck
>can be charged
>but can only hold 5 of them and crafting is annoying
Come the fuck on Fromsoft
increase the limit to 20 at least
>>
>get red teammate
>he dies in 2 seconds forcing me to do the 2v1
Where are the good reds? Why do I only ever get reds that let me down?
>>
I hate the dragon priestess
Let us fuck a four legged giant dragon you cowards
>>
>>487264930
What character is the twinblade talisman supposed to depict? Is this the confessor's hood?
>>
>>487265929
It isn't any character, just some hooded edgelord.
>>
RL 200 is insanely active a month after the DLC release so i assume it's a very "natural" coop range at this point given how many souls everything shits out in DLC.
>>
>>487265929
yes
>>
>>487266038
Does that mean lvl 200 invasians are active then?
>>
>>487266038
It's insane that people still think anyone but metafags play at the arbitrary 125-150 range
>>
>>487265452
He’s in the game from the start, in a cavern
>>
>>487254695
IIRC going too high on INT is a waste since it has an extremely front-loaded scaling and is beaten by basically every other staff at higher intelligence, as such you should probably go for a hybrid build with like 40 INT and the remainder in DEX
>>
>>487266151
It's insane that people thought pve had level limitations in the first place. The base game was active even at 300+.
>>
>>487265697
Hm, I need to check it then. Still ~90% negation is absurd.
>>
>didnt know pvp matchmaking was level based
>assumed it was all about scaling
>level up because why not
>am now 200+ and realised my mistake

Do I start a new char for pvp reasons?
>>
File: 1706750425433393.jpg (1.86 MB, 2560x1440)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB JPG
>>487266137
Yes, i literally made 40 rune arcs invading at 200 yesterday. Not a lot of the hosts are "exactly" at 200, mind you. Some are 180, the vast majority are like 230-240 so i'm going to assume max level range is active as fuck too.
A few taunterfags, but not as many of them as on 125 which feels miserable in comparison.
>>
>>487266137
NTA but I get a good amount of invasions on my RL170, with hosts and phantoms usually being around RL200. Might push up to 180.
>>
>>487266249
You mean the arena? Maybe play it in the first place to find out if you even like it. Probably not.
>>
>>487265901
This but priscilla clones with exceptionally FAT tails
>>
>>487266249
how many times do we need to tell you it doesn't fucking matter
>>
>>487266249
What do you mean by "pvp"?
You will be able to find a lot of invaison activity even in max range. But max range is just endless projectile spam, so make sure you have ways to answer them too.
If it's duelshit, you're better off limiting yourself to meta range because the high level arena is empty.

If you're just getting into souls pvp, i GREATLY advise you to make a level 20 character with +3 normal/1 somber weapons and invade in Stormveil for some time because it's the best way to learn basics.
>>
Can I start the blaidd quest in the tutorial area and then complete the Rannis one or will it block it
>>
I thought claws of night were supposed to have shield pierce properties?! don't tell me it's another one of these stupid retarded fucking dlc flavour texts that is merely referring to the split magic damage not being resisted as hard as physical.
>>
How common is cannibalism in the lands between? Would it be okay if someone ate nepheli?
>>
Oracle bubbles do a lot of poise damage...
>>
>>487266249
if you dont know shit youll find it easier to run at people at 200-300 cause theyre way worse. its the kind of worse that has infinite fp so if they dont want to engage you at all they will just l2 down the mobs and then l2 and dragonbreath you for 10 minutes
like youre not really gonna get any better cause theres no opportunity to
>>
>>487266437
I've been using the bloody finger effigy to join pvp both near and far. Typically I get summoned to a duel, but sometimes I get a few opponents which is also fun.
>>
>>487266438
What? Again please.
>>
>>487265859
they always fly too high to hit the target while locked on, its fucking aids being forced to free-aim it all the time
>>
Guys I was watching a lore video and this came to me.
Marika was also a jar shaman but while everyone else got disfigured and did not work, everything blended with Marika and she was reborn as the hornsent's saint, someone who could become a god (meaning she was an empyrean chosen by the fingers, if the empyrean quality was something original marika was born with or something she acquired by being blended with other things is up to debate)
The hornsent then went to war against any other empyreans that could become the elden beast vessel and ascend to godhood, marika decided to wed hoarah loux, a fierce bloodthirsty warlord and the hornsent (who were masters of blending life together) decided to graft a lion into him and turn him into a more respected person in the eyes of their culture, he then became godfrey, it's similar to how our tarnished weds ranni as a consort and become a lord before we actually fight the elden beast to become proper elden lord and for her to become the god of the new age
So we have three important things that happen at this time, marika gets pregnant with her first child, malekith kills the gloam eyed queen, sealing her power of destined death and godfrey wins against the giants
Marika's first child is messmer and a part of something that was blended into marika goes into him, marika is of course horrified by that and resents the hornsent people for what they turn her into and what they did to her people, so she calls godfrey back from his war just making sure the giants surrendered and then turns her consort and his army against the hornsent people, she gets pregnant once more and gives birth to melina (and she might have some geq quality after marika was made to absorb her empyrean qualities as well to perfect herself? or maybe she absorbed a part of the geq rune? i'm not sure on this one)
As godfrey's army massacred the hornsent and create the wall where marika's ascension occurs, marika starts (cont in next post)
>>
>>487266437
stormveil untwinked that low is just some of the hardest invasions possible
you do 20 damage to the "downscaled" phantoms
>>
>>487267498
Which is why you should absolutely twink stormveil
With DLC stuff it's even more hilarious, 2h talisman with flaming strike grave scythe deletes all OLPs in 2-3 hits.
>>
>>487265626
Some players absolutely fall apart when they can't rely on bad latency to cover their panic rolling.
>>
>>487267612
Milady with status effects is fucking terrifying, i wonder how it behaves with bleed on high levels.
>>
>>487266720
No.
>>
>>487264254
Fucking Malenia is not a choice
>>
>>487266225
Doesn't Elden Ring also have the highest concurrent population of any Soulslike and therefore the most active level ranges? Fucking kek PVPtards what were you doing
>>
File: warhawk's talon.webm (3.88 MB, 960x540)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB WEBM
>>487267712
It's pretty fucking nasty. I used to love using the Warhawk's Talon for it's rollcatch potential on the double hit R2, but the Milady is practically just better than it in every way.
>>
File: alt-f4s and viglets.png (867 KB, 717x740)
867 KB
867 KB PNG
Did this fucking guy just alt-f4 as a phantom?
Also what is with people at 150+ with barely any HP
This fucking guy is rune arc'd and only had something like 1.2k HP.
>>
>>487268253
I blame EpicNameBro popularising the "don't level vitality bro just don't get hit lmao" all the way back in Dark Souls 1.
>>
>>487267417
marika starts to divest herself of everything that was not "marika" which turn into ragadans and that part of her go on to do his own things
marika becomes a god after killing so many of the hornsent and using their deaths to power her, she then welcomes the new golden order with godfrey as her consort
Marika's fracture the realm into two and leave her cursed son to crusade against any hornsent remains just as his father did while melina goes on to do melina things
Things start to look good as the very first son of marika divested self and godfrey is the perfect representation of what marika wanted but things take a turn for the worse as the twins are born, both cursed by the energy of the crucible, the place where all life was blended together, she thinks it's the fault of godfrey and casts him away
At this point radagan is married to renala and has three children, here i have some possible theories, either the three are also cursed in some way from radagan's being a blended person or radagan is actually the pure self of marika and marika is the one who kept all of the blended parts without realizing it and the three children made from radagan alone are free of any curses, they do retain some of marika's qualities as ranni was chosen as an empyrean and rykard could blend with other lifeforms
No matter which, marika calls her other self back and decides to reunite with it and their union brings forth two more children, both cursed
Marika decides then that there is no way to keep everything that was blended into her out of her children or order and decides that the best way to get rid of this is to shatter the elden ring and let someone else restart everything from the very beginning

What do you guys think?
>>
>>487268603
>What do you guys think?
I don't like Elden Ring
>>
File: Messmer the Hollow.webm (2.58 MB, 800x450)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB WEBM
I thought it was cute.
>>
>>487268578
Jesus Christ 2 guys with basically base vigor...
>>
>>487268797
hollow ring when
>>
File: file.jpg (106 KB, 850x1458)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>487267851
Marika*
>>
>>487269152
pumping
>>
>writetranny archive gets nuked
>amount of slop posted here instantly drops to zero
really makes (you) think
>>
>>487269367
But I still post here, though?
>>
File: 78995.jpg (189 KB, 1061x1500)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
IMPORTANT QUESTION
Does she drink tea or coffee? You just know she's a caffeine demon. I haven't met a single 4.0 GPA student who wasn't hopped up on something 24/7.
>>
>>487269152
She doesn't look like that
>>
File: Good morning sirs.png (503 KB, 731x577)
503 KB
503 KB PNG
Good morning sirs!
>>
>>487269581
she snorts crushed up glintstone flies
>>
Does anybody else feel embarrassment when they use starlight shards on an invasion
>>
>>487269852
When I invade I wear sneedmask + bullgoatse armor with bleed niggynata and fingerponce shield. I always use at least one starlight shard in full view of the host/coops so they know who they're up against.
>>
>>487269852
I never use them because they're not farmable
>>
So invaders are
Actually farming shit for consumables for hours (autistic retards)
or
Use infinite consumables cheats (cheating faggots)

Is it even possible to be a strait non-autist invader?
>>
>>487269852
Why would I use them when Lulling Branches exist and are infinitely farmable and very easily to farm as well.
>>
File: needle.webm (3.93 MB, 960x540)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB WEBM
>>487270116
me
>>
Thoughts on vaati's new video?
>>
>>487270116
>Is it even possible to be a strait non-autist invader?
no
>>
>>487270284
link me
>>
>>487270284
Haven't seen it, nor do I intend to. Eceleb content is gay by default.
>>
>>487270116
>spawns in behind you
>runs at you and kills you with one running attack from backhand blades
wew that was hard
>>
>>487270116
I farmed Lulling Branches for 1 hour and in the last 100 invasions I still haven't gone through them all despite being a pure caster.
I'm honestly surprised that 99% of the time I see people using Starlight Shards when Lulling Branches exist.
>>
>>487265023
30 second duration kills it for invasions, if it was 1 minute or minute 30 seconds it would be great but having to rebuff that often is impractical
>>
Godwyn fucked and perhaps married a dragon
Godrick is the distant descendant of this pairing
>>
>>487270116
no
because red man bad
>>
>>487270284
It was so epic bro I liked the part where he made the shitty combat look cinematic and you totally couldn't tell that was in game footage wink wink

>>487270116
All the normal people doing invasions stop doing it within a week because there's too much autism involved
>>
>>487270284
This is a limit breakers general.
>>
>>487265496
Damage negation has diminishing returns for obvious reasons, you don't multiply the existing damage negation by the new damage negation
You multiply the new damage negation by (100 - your existing damage negation)
So at 0 damage negation you get 100% of any new source of damage negation, and at 90% damage negation you get 10% of any new damage negation
>>
File: OjUs7OUl[1].jpg (95 KB, 640x364)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
I like weapons like this that have different movesets than the norm for the weapon type.
>>
where do you guys farm the Fire K***ht GS
>>
>>487270475
Stop posting this it would mean the other demigods look down on and refuse to accept the only mixed race one. Miyazaki isn't racist, this game isn't racist, the Japanese aren't racist
>>
fromsoft really fell off after kings field
they lost their sovl
>>
File: 832579191aavs.png (2.99 MB, 1500x1735)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB PNG
In my delusional headcanon Elden Ring is an elaborate stageplay performance in universe and after we close the game all the characters hang out together and have fun
>>
>>487270738
above the stairs from hippo.
>>
>draw their tarnished as a bunny
Huh....
>>
File: 1691988483506551.jpg (188 KB, 1045x863)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>487270116
Casters don't need to rely on consumables as much, specially FTH as it has a bunch of heals and utility spells.
>>
>>487270284
I haven't watched a vaati video since DaS1
>>
>>487270738
Past the manlets outside the door where you killed the hippo, run up the stairs and there will be a fire k***ht there with the sword
>>
>>487270284
entire thing was an ad for his fanart displate and wasn't even a good video
>>
>>487266186
I was thinking 50 Int and 80 Dex myself. Only 8 points of difference between it and the best staff to use at that statline and you have access to a lot of spells that can work with it.
>>
>>487269581
Sellen's a total caffeine nut, scholar type for sure
Rennala's a tea lady, but black tea because she's still a nerd researcher at heart.
Ranni drinks exclusively fancy tea to larp as a proper princess
>>
>>487270787
Like American dad?
>>
>>487270762
They fell off well before King's Field, King's Field was just when the institutional decay and dogshit management and direction started becoming really apparent
>>
>>487270787
I want to hang out with Nepheli
>>
The amount of free vig checks in seamless is ridiculous, so much so I'd say the matchmaking was bugged were it not for the RL display.
>>
>>487270625
Ehhhhhhhh
So if I have 80% dmg negation and eat a +20% boiled crab how many negation will I have?
>>
>>487270423
https://youtu.be/VscKtjLG9XU
>>
>>487271130
what's 20% of 20%
>>
File: ip968kinw0t81[1].jpg (85 KB, 1080x607)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>487270981
>Ranni drinks exclusively growth chemicals because she's upset she's short, having the smallest throne in Leyndell for her original body and stacking books under her seat in her tower
>>
>>487270826
Maybe if you're like rl 200 but on rl 80 if I missed giantsflame I had to eat starlight shards
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (3.71 MB, 2560x1440)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB JPG
>>487270805
>>487270876
thx
>>
Damage negation is a shit mechanic/the game is too fucking hard. There is zero reason to play with less than 90% because everything is just going to fucking one-hit you.
>>
what's the gayest weapon? I wanna play a gay build
>>
>>487271521
rivers of blood
>>
>>487271521
antspur butt poker
>>
>>487271261
I have a level 60 giantsflame spammer with plenty of FP to spare.
Just don't be a sucker who levels FTH past 30 thinking the scaling will do anything at lower levels.
>>
>playing reverse Elden Ring
>the game is an attempt to create the Elden Ring which doesn't exist yet to be shattered
>Miquilla kidnaps Mohg to be trapped in his sex dungeon where Mohg gets raped by physically underdeveloped children daily
>Omens are widely loved by all and Morgot rarely goes out in public because of all the attention, most Omens hiding in the sewers for the same reason
>Radagon divorces Marika to fuck Rennala but has a hard time explaining how he's divorcing himself
>Confused by the weird shit his wife is doing to herself, Godfrey changes his name to Hoarah Loux and starts building a race of giants
>Ranni is a doll who is trying to repair this burnt-ass corpse she found at a tower in an attempt to become taller
>a giant fish thing becomes Godwyn, who pisses off his former friends the dragons with how pretty he looks
>Godrick the Gifter regularly rips off his body parts and gives them to people as gifts
>the Beloved Booty Bequeather is inexplicably loved for forcing others to eat his shit, I dunno maybe something to do with trees and fertilizer
>Shabriri, servant of the Immortal Ice and the most beloved man in history, wants to preserve the world forever
>>
>opponent in arena is playing like an absolute nigger
>using rot, poise clown, spamming the same attack over and over
>check profile
>ALWAYS 100% OF THE TIME
>Korean, Chinese, Japanese
Asians are not human I wish I didn't have to play with them
>>
>>487271521
dragonbreath
>>
>>487270456
Exalted Flesh is also 30sec and that's what everyone uses right now
>>
File: 1714606113081640.jpg (141 KB, 1070x1225)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>
>>487271913
>noooooo you're not allowed to play to win! you did not beat me you did not beat me you did not beat me!!!
lmao
>>
>>487272005
chink detected
>>
>>487271913
This is why rape is important. We need more combat sex of the non-consensual variety.
>>
>>487270787
Cute.

>>487271175
Eghhhhh so 80% + (20%*20%) = 80% + 4% = 84%? Ok cool. I Think it still possible to have 90% negation.
>>
>>487272063
salty loser detected
>>
Nanaya forced Midra to edge for eternity but Midra just wanted to cum.
>>
Am I the only one outpaced by combat nowadays? niggas are busting running great katana r1s faster than I can actually react to.
>>
>>487272130
It's possible, it's just an upwards battle
Slightly easier in the DLC since you get the scadoo bonus
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (3.02 MB, 2560x1440)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB JPG
>>487272275
>>
File: 1707960765545798.png (412 KB, 750x1223)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>>487272275
>>
>>487272275
If that's true, then how did Midra impregnate Nanaya?
>>
>>487272359
Oh yea I'm counting skbd bonus of course.
This is how to achive 80%.
I think golden vow and crab already will give you ~90%. I just want to facetank Rhadan's chain. Would be a cool webm.
>>
>>487271189
Her original body is Empyrean-sized, it's only her doll body that's small
>>
So this is the "strength" of your average hostcel.... How embarrassing. Who would want to be associated with these losers...?
>>
What are the best spells/weapons/tools to mess with player positioning? Anything Gravity related?
>>
>>487272852
you try seamless invasions yet?
>>
>>487271913
>meanwhile the patented Jeenie himself:
fuck off retard, you people brought this upon yourselves
>>
File: liurnia.jpg (416 KB, 1920x1080)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>487271913
They're also the most common Liurnia/Limgrave Ganker/duelists.
99% of the time when I invade someone in Liurnia or Limgrave they've been Chinese mostly, but Japs and Koreans are noticeable as well...
I've actually been checking every time I invade one now and so far it's all been in that same demographic.
>>
File: 1711731807867761.webm (3.56 MB, 1280x720)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB WEBM
>>487271913
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS GAMEPLAY FIREEEEEEE FRFR
>>
>>487272865
collapsing stars or gravitational missile
>>
>>487272852
>pc
lol
>>
>>487273056
It's 8PM in China
You're invading at the wrong times to run into Euros (asleep) or Americans (waging/breakfast)
>>
>>487272724
I don't think being an Empyrean has anything to do with it. I mean look at her mother Rennala and her brother Radahn. Neither is an Empyrean but they both dwarf most humans in the game.
>>
>be ascended autist with the power to hyperfixate like no other
>literally fixes the major flaw with the golden order and the greater will with facts and logic

Goldmask is objectively the correct ending
>>
>>487271913
When will you fucking idiots finally realize PvP in these games will forever be dogshit? Stop wasting your time fighting randoms. The only fun PvP is against friends who are all just fucking around.
>>
>>487273208
He's jobless, please understand.
>>
File: 1721737834619.jpg (88 KB, 1280x1280)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
If I'm running Cold Great Katana with some spells, is it better to go all in on INT, all in on DEX and drop the spells or am I better off doing a 45/50 split? My R1s are doing awful damage for some reason
>>
>>487273208
That was not from today. That was peak American times.
>>
File: 1717888685709230.webm (2.62 MB, 1280x720)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB WEBM
>Erm I play exclusively on play station™ because I don't risk any unwholesome script kiddies ruining my jolly cooperation
Faggot lmao
>>
>>487273225
i think demigods are just huge in general and fromsoft universes tend to have people who are powerful be bigger
>>
>>487273323
Go full INT + Magic infusion.
If you want Cold use Chilling Mist.
>>
>>487273551
Damn, so Cold is just exclusively a STR / DEX thing?
>>
>>487273323
All in on dex if you don't mind losing the spells. If you want to keep them then go full int and just switch to magic infusion
>>
Why is the fromsoft name filter so shit? I can't even name myself as a Knight because 'nig'.
>>
>>487273242
>>
>>487273669
Radagon is censored as well. I found that out when some guy invaded me cosplaying as Ra****n.
>>
>>487273435
Hahaha wtf
>>
>>487273794
Ra-dirty Italian-gon
>>
>>487273669
At this point I'd be upset if they removed that one from the filter, K***ht is funny and has always been a thing forever
>>
shogun is s**gun...
>>
Literally anprim
>>
>>487273640
I might just do that then thanks, I really wanted to play Cold to go with my friend's Bleed build. Maybe I'll try to squeeze in some spells with Carian Sorcery Sword at a lower INT I suppose
>>
>need runes
>decide to boot up CE and just revive Dancing Lion over and over
This is so fucking good, it's a shame about the camera making it difficult to see so many of his openings
>>
>>487273794
censoring dago is so fucking funny. who's calling italian amerifats dagos anymore? LMAO
>>
Gravel seal should have m had dex scaling. Frenzy seal could have had dex scaling if gravel didn’t.
Fire knight seal too.
I’m huffing copium and hoping it’s bugged and patch later adds dex scaling seal.
Atm I’m having to rock a pretty janky set up to make death knight axes work along side faith lightning spells. Coincidentally I ended up with semi decent buff build that can throw spells.
60 str 30 faith clawmark seal. Throw lightning spells and swing lightning axe. For my second phase during invasions I will swap to a katana/great katana with a heavy infusions and cast vykes dragon bolt. Exclusively use piss coloured lightning, red lightning and some fire spells that help emulate.

A similar build also works for black flame blade themed invader too.

Can anyone add to this or provide some extra tech?

And speaking of hybrid builds. Now that we have a staff that can cast int+faith and we have all these natural faith scaling weapons I feel like capped int + minimum faith is a more possible build. Some kind of cold infusion on the fire knight GS.
>>
Hey bros new to game just finished volcano manor about to go to big tree city and get bolt of gransax.
Looking to respec for the first time after I get it and do a dex/faith build.
I’m wanting your help with a build. Basically want to snipe with gransax until boss gets close then swap to a melee weapon to finish them off. What weapon/weapons is best for that?
Going to use dragon cult seal. Have really high dex and faith. I’m level 90 right now.
Any help is appreciated, especially a link to a build close to what I’m describing
Thanks bros
>>
>>487273975
I mean cold still works fine on full int, you just won't be doing as much damage with your weapon, and I don't think the cold buildup gets any higher. Hell I use cold on a strength build just because it's cool
>>
>>487273972
ARENT THESE CALLED SHAMANS ARE THEY MARIKAS PEOPLE
>>
>>487274236
How do you know about bolt of gransax if you're new?
>>
>>487274304
No. They just want to return to nature.
>>
File: MENU_Knowledge_12240.png (232 KB, 1024x1024)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>thought ARC/INT gods got nothing
>we actually won
i don't care that it's another spear, i'll fucking take it. the spicy chicken leg counts too.
>>
File: eldenringgodfreymoment.png (446 KB, 1036x656)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>>487269152
>>
>>487274501
what are you infusing it with?
>>
>>487274007
Why not just give yourself the runes at that point?
>>
>>487274398
TikTok
>>
>>487260265
W-what?
>>
Did they nerf lightroll? I remember it taking me way further. now some one just has to jog in my general direction to keep up with me.
>>
>>487274710
Please refer to rule 2
>>
>>487274885
they did like a year ago
>>
>>487274974
I thought they buffed it a year ago tho
>>
>Spent a good 30 seconds fighting another invader by mistake because they were wearing the same shit as the host and don't glow red on Seamless
Fuck I feel retarded.

At least we won in the end.
>>
>>487263432
Apparently very good. I havent used it but Ongbal has been running it to great effect
>>
>>487275442
Rya, then.
>>
Marika as a damaged stone statue is sexier than any other version
>>
>>487275034
They buffed it 2 years ago, then nerfed it about a year later.

This caused so much seething in pvp community that YouTubers (you know exactly the ones) basically harassed Bandai Namco support tickets until From final caved and nerfed it.

I’m not kidding when I say they made 100’s if not 1000’s of support tickets saying Light Roll was ruining the game.
>>
File: my wife latenna feet.jpg (1.94 MB, 2480x3508)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
Latenna
>>
>>487263432
strong. should have been core mechanic
>>
>>487275669
I hate feet I hate seeing feet fuck off
>>
>>487274651
It's more fun this way. Why would I deprive myself of the experience of playing the game, or farm runes by clearing a bunch of side dungeons I don't care about?
>>
>>487275669
yjk
>>
>>487274569
Occult for no buffs, standard for scholar's armament. You could do cold as well.
>>
>>487265876
>The red teammate you get is not only worthless, but the kind that attacks you
Only recourse being to beat them within an inch of their life to assert dominance, if for but a moment, but fuck me I hate these subhuman dog idiots.
>>
>>487275637
>>487274885
So is light rolling useless in pvp? Am I gimping myself?
>>
>>487274501
uhm sweaty that's an arc/faith weapon
>>
Nothing feels better than schooling a backblade user. I know they're shit, they know they're shit. they lost because they didn't rely on their swift slash crutch. If they just kept spamming like a baby, then they would have won, I don't know how to counter it.
>>
>>487265513
He's so cute
>>487270787
There's one fanart of Miquella and Messmer reading the SotE script and I love it
>>
>>487274501
Am I missing something, how is it ARC/INT?
>>
How do I kill alecto as pure faith
>>
How do I kill alecto as pure greatspear
>>
>>487275951
Its not useless far from it but generally speaking its not worth the tradeoff unless you can hit 51 poise and still light roll in my opinion.
>>
>>487276679
Giant cunt.
>>
>>487276545
>>487276679
Have sex with eachother while I watch ill tell you after
>>
>>487276704
*50+
and you know pvp has completely unique poise breakpoints?
>>
>>487276814
yeah
>>
File: r6zz5xe5fwn21[1].png (418 KB, 918x807)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>487273438
>fromsoft universes tend to have people who are powerful be bigger
>>
Are the women bigger in Elden Ring because of some deep philosophy or is it just Miyazaki's femdom fetish
>>
>>487265808
jump off the balcony
>>
>>487277357
then I only have to jump back up to do other things.
>>
>>487277487
u rike it?
>>
>>487277531
no :(
>>
File: gwynevere animation.webm (336 KB, 1024x768)
336 KB
336 KB WEBM
>>487277284
>>
>>487272724
Her corpse on top of the Liurnia tower is noticeably smaller than Rennala at her full height.
>>
File: leda_no.png (640 KB, 750x950)
640 KB
640 KB PNG
Friendly reminder.
>>
>>487277686
Rennala is a freakish lankloid
Ranni bio corpse is still larger than human
>>
>>487271839
how much faith do you level on your level 80? just 30?
>>
>>487277685
such heft...
>>
File: 1719840165656726.jpg (36 KB, 423x426)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Just did the haligtree, a wave of realization hit me upon beating malenia, I sat there crying for 30 minutes about what they did to miquella and malenia. Miquellabros...Maleniabros..hold me
>>
>>487270876
Easier to just take the elevator down from the first floor grace.
>>
File: Ranni books.webm (1.67 MB, 1280x720)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB WEBM
>>
>>487277685
they just don't make em like this anymore
>>
>>487277818
Yes, but she's short for a demigod/freaky Carian royal.
>>
File: 1559460219169.png (203 KB, 392x464)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
I really hate how buggy this game is still. Crashes, hanging on loading screens, all the performance issues, controller stops working at random sometimes, etc. Fucking garbage.
>>
File: Elden Ring Battle Pass.jpg (1.17 MB, 1920x1080)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
Shazamposters are dead at this point right?
>>
>>487277908
>>487278029
RANNI ISNT SHORT
RANNI ISNT A NEET
RANNI ISNT STINKY
SHUT UP JUST LEAVE RANNI ALONE LET HER STAY IN HER TOWER ALONE SO WHAT IF SHE SITS AROUND ALL DAYS ITS COMFY SHES A COOL COLD MASTERMIND
>>
>>487277853
They’re both in a better place now (eternal nonexistence as a result of being killed to death)
>>
good morning erg!!
>>
>>487278085
They've moved onto spamming "NONONONONONONO" in concord threads
>>
File: 49711.jpg (415 KB, 800x800)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
>>487278243
Good morning~
>>
File: 1468342191223.jpg (33 KB, 400x347)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
How to make lightning infusion work, I just end up doing less damage with it rather than keen at 80 dex
I see everyone praising it, was I memed or what
>>
>>487269852
Why won't From ever learn that scarcity is a terrible way to balance powerful items in their games when fucking everyone either uses the inevitable dupe glitch, backs up their saves or straight-up cheats to have an infinite supply of such items?
>>
File: 06a.jpg (32 KB, 680x606)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>487278085
Playable YEEZUS????
>>
>>487278206
Miyazaki...dying isn't a good ending...this isn't dark souls...
>>
>>487273972
they are based and enjoy their same way of life through the ages for a reason
>>
>>487278179
Her being short and self-conscious about it is adorable though.
>>
>>487277853
>>487278206
It's implied that elden lords and their god consorts go to the same place when they die. So malenia, radahn, and miquella are all in the same place.
>>
>>487278478
She isn't short she's tall. Tall tall for a demigod too miquella and melina are short
>>
>get summoned
>host hides on the opposite side of the room and waits for me to solo boss
>thollier's concotion
>>
>>487276354
>There's one fanart of Miquella and Messmer reading the SotE script and I love it
could you share it?
>>
>>487270284
He’s showing the game itself. The Milicent story.
No lore about it, besides «rot is a god»
>>
>>487278685
Did you go up to the host and drink it in front of him?
>>
>>487278510
Rykard must be pleased about this. All together in the end.
>>
File: file.png (99 KB, 269x360)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>just found out these stack
I should've just done NG+ shouldn't I have?
>>
>>487278805
yeah I make sure they can see
>>
>>487278901
just use ce
>>
>>487278810
TOGETHAAAAAA
>>
Man why does frost smithcript feel so much weaker than keen? Even with frost procced it does less damage.
>>
File: 1721218248197216.png (418 KB, 495x713)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>487278510
If marika ends up dead I wonder how she and radagon/godfrey would react to miquella's shenanigans. Would she be upset? Proud? Laugh about it? I wonder how radagon would feel knowing what his sons got up to, or how godfrey would feel knowing everything that happened to radahn his biggest fan and his on mohg?
>>
>>487277853
>ya ripped ya body Mikella but I was the one with putrefy lel
>o shieeeet
>>
>>487279273
sniff
>>
File: file.png (1.55 MB, 1111x666)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
We did it.
https://litter.catbox.moe/f98naz.mp4
What now? I can't go up to the gate. Is the DLC over? Feels kinda abrupt.
>>
File: GTKA81LacAA1OXl.jpg (350 KB, 1463x2048)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
>>
>>487277284
there is an interview where he states verbatim that he finds big women hot and wants that in his games
>>
>>487279340
you grab the circlet and watch the final cutscene, and yeah thats it
>>
>>487278306
>>
>>487279356
Godwyn’s eyebrow here is so powerful
>>
>>487279356
I have a new headcanon
We know messmer was "like an older brother" to radahn
It seems like messmer, godwyn, and melina were marika's only kids who cared for her
Godwyn is generally well liked by everyone
I propose that godwyn, messmer, and radahn were all friends.
>>
>>487279273
imagine lightly raking your teeth across her skin and picking off her rot scabs
>>
>>487279497
She qoukdnt be capable of doing that with her gross deformed back stuck at an angle, she could never hug anybody even if someone wanted to touch her
>>
>>487279273
>In Marika's own words. Hear me, Demigods. My children beloved. Make of thyselves that which ye desire. Be it a Lord. Be it a God. But should ye fail to become aught at all, ye will be forsaken. Amounting only to sacrifices...
>LOL ye two faggots became a lord and a god and ye still amounted only to sacrifices
>>
>>487279101
Frost is a twink infusion. Very good at low level but loose at higher levels unless you are in very high NG+ but by then you'll want to use bleed anyway.
>>
>>487279340
>frost
>bleed from ansbach
>mimic
>gets grabbed twice
>can't dodge for shit
>still beat the final boss
Elden Ring is literally made for casuals, there is no denying it.
>>
>>487279675
Could you imagine marika just mocking radahn, miquella, and even radagon for being their dad
>>
Some times I hate not parrying.
>opponent whips out pata
>*i die*
>>
>>487279604
plain wrong + sucks to see tumblr art poster is of a bitter & hateful heart but i liked some of the messmer art you posted around here + you get hugged anyways
>>
>>487254420
ER would be good if we had x10 hp and the bosses did 1/3rd of the damage they currently do. Perfect play dodging every single hit because otherwise you die should be reserved for tryhards or people playing "Dante must die" modes, personally I'd enjoy Souls games more if I could stand there trading hits with the bosses and only occasionally healing or dodging only the particularly dangerous attacks.
>>
>>487279340
That's definitely one of the Radahn kills of all time. You did it, anon.
>>
File: ryawave.jpg (310 KB, 1170x1425)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>487278243
Morning!
>>
Who knows what kind of overpowered things were available in the first version, but in my first online romina kill she was staggered like 4 or 5 times
>>
>>487279340
were you seeing how many times you could get hit?
however the fact that someone who plays as badly as you can even beat radahn really puts into perspective how easy he really is
>>
File: s6677192mjj91.jpg (838 KB, 3840x2160)
838 KB
838 KB JPG
>not aligned with any demigod or organization
>appear to have no shared goal between themselves
>not especially trying to accomplish or thwart anything
>can't be seen doing anything for fun
>attack everything in sight
They chose violence and I have no idea why.
>>
>>487278901
If you're not willing to cheat and can't be fucked going into NG+ you can just stack the prosthesis with the regular sword insignia.
>>
>>487280097
How would you hug someone with that back angle?
>>
If Metyr is the mother of all Fingers, who is the father?
>>
File: 1695179226996047.png (92 KB, 1145x769)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>487277831
You can probably get away with 30 after the DLC, but at 80 you can shoot for 50/60 with flask so you get both the softcap of the Giant Seal and access to Messmer's Orb.
Something like this works both on 60 and 80, just add or remove 20 points from FTH.
>>
>>487280725
They are litteral cut content but they also put a lot of time animating them so they just put them somewhere lol.
>>
>>487280845
i finger ur buthole
>>
Hornsent be like:
>We are human too, we deserve to live!
>>
>>487280097
Plus lots of people use tumblr, it's a popular site
>>
File: 1719931453307.jpg (745 KB, 2544x4000)
745 KB
745 KB JPG
>>487273435
>neck ore
>>
>>487280957
is there a single original idea/thought that miyazaki brought to this game? or is it all stolen from berserk?
>>
>>487279820
>>487280680
I just can't dodge for shit. I've hit my biological skill ceiling 20 into the game and powered through the rest by using the tools presented by the game. I probably should kill myself to clean up the gene pool, but it's not like I plan to reproduce, so whatever.
>>
>>487279875
>Radagon? Leal hound? More like dumb mongrel amirite?
>>
>>487281049
It was always stolen from Berserk, but with wach game they became less and less subtle about it.
>>
File: 1715530397170218.png (1.77 MB, 1200x675)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>487280957
Zomg....such a diverse and beautiful culture
>>
>>487281090
*20 hours into the game
>>
>>487278698
I wish but I don't have my computer right now
>>
>>487280773
What do you mean? You just hug her, silly. Why do you think a hug requires some sort of strict and rigid posture? There are many ways to hug you know, right off the bat I see hunchbacked Rya as being really good at giving hugs from behind while you are sitting at the desk. Do you not get hugged often? I would hug you from different angles to prove you can hug someone different differently.
>>
>I have no memory of inking thee an invitation
>>
File: Elden Ring pvp.webm (1.59 MB, 840x472)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB WEBM
>L2 spam
>Projectile spam
>Flippy anime bullshit
>Even less focus on level design
>Next game will likely double-down on all these
I hate it here.
>>
>>487281390
I hope not, Sekiro kind of showed that the base gameplay, no matter how good it is, does not have the ''meat'' to carry a game by itself.
>>
>>487280725
>>487280852
What's also weird is there's descriptions linking them to radagon
>>
I want to make a beast claw build, using beast incantatinons as well.

Should I focus on str and use the clawmark seal, or focus into faith stick fire affinity on the claws and use another seal?

I want a flavored experience but I'm afraid if I dont make the incantations decent enough I may just end not using them at all
>>
File: 1700797974798794.webm (3.86 MB, 854x480)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB WEBM
>>487281390
Imagine showing a DS1 PvP enjoyer webm related
>>
File: appraised.jpg (5 KB, 286x41)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>487281390
>filename
>>
>>487281383
Her trying to hug someone would be more like a centipede grabbing someone with it's pincers not a hug
>>
File: Brotherhood61.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>487281049
Give the man his credits, he stole from FMA too
>>
File: 1523974198263.gif (1.99 MB, 488x291)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
Wait is the Golden Order actually a real thing? I thought it was just the name of Marika's organization/guild.
>>
>>487281607
More fair than Townshit TWoP + Dark Bead spawn camping(DS1 has no invulnerability).
>>
File: FS0UHQ7WQAEDmSC.jpg (347 KB, 1345x1800)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>487279604
>>
>>487281570
Radagon more or less have a more elaborate version of their moeveset. My guess is that at the VERY first draft they went too litteral with the Fire and Ice theme and Radagon was an Ice dude cursed by the fire giants. Then it got heavily rewritten.
>>
>>487280360
>>
>>487281893
plap
>>
>>487281570
Because they both hate giants.
>>
>>487281893
thats just a Polite Bow with perfect form
>>
>>487279604
theres more than one tumblr user here
>>
>>487280957
The funny part is the Kush or whatever they're called threw women into a (for lack of a better term) massive flesh pot where they birthed demon babies, so that idea of stuffing people into pots to attain divinity isn't original either.
>>
>>487281049
>is there a single original idea/thought that miyazaki brought to this game?
There's an absolute fuckton. The way he merged mythological (cross cultural), alchemical, and botanical inspiration is criminally underappreciated.
>>
>>487281893
Why does she dress like King Baldwin IV? Is she also a leper?
>>
Radagon was a misbegotten with giant ancestry that lead a rebellion but failed and was taken into service by the golden order. He used the run elf rebirthing to be reborn into a human but his red hair and some scales remained
>>
File: 1708419143464008.webm (3.71 MB, 1280x720)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB WEBM
WOW, so when do I get to attack or do anything at all?
>>
>>487282467
Isnt her face skinned or some shit
>>
>>487282480
*rune of rebirthing
>>
>>487277798
She's going to fix me
>>
>>487282550
>>487282467
her face is fine under the mask, she only hides her identity as a former "dancer" or sex worker from the recusing recruits
>>
>>487282398
Lol no it's not. Miyahacki is all style no substance. None of his ideas go beyond a simple visual/stylistic reference. There is no deeper thought or consideration put into any of the lore or worldbuilding, it's all just "I think this looks cool/this concept is cool, so I'll put it in somehow."
>>
>>487282495
what's the point of this bait webm
>>
>>487282495
gay fucking anime combos, arena wide gap closers. Fuck I'm so glad my first experience of this fight was verdigris shield poking this faggot with the sword lance. I should have respecced into bleed rotspur.
>>
File: maxresdefault (13).jpg (257 KB, 1280x720)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>487282467
>Is she also a leper?
She's fine.
>>
>>487282606
The rune of the unborn is messmer's great rune. When marika sent him to the shadowlands what she really did is sacrificing him. Thats why you have the bridge of sacrifice near the impaler's catacombs.

Killing people is unbirthing them.
>>
>>487281961
I'll take this as my headcanon it explains his initial hostility to later joining the golden order and his intense hatred of his hair
>>
>add incant seal for miquella incantations
>add staff for finger sorcery
>dont add seal for crucible incantations
>major part of the dlc is crucible culture

Huh what huh?
>>
File: file.png (32 KB, 200x200)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>487282495
you need one of these bad boys
>>
>>487282823
I was going to say they don't need one with the armor buff, but lightning cult got that, and crucible incants never hit anway.
>>
>>487282823
:)
>>
>>487282495
how many times do you intend to repost this stale and mouldy bait?
>>
>>487281570
What where?
>>
>assassin's approach
>enemies can't hear you
>but they can still see you
when will that ever be useful?
>>
>>487282329
I know I just said that, that's what I said
>>487281893
Yeah
>>
File: 1721078573336859.jpg (26 KB, 473x395)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Reminder that we were robbed of hearing Malenia talking like a kid when thinking of her big brother.
>>
>>487283150
Sprinting up to a patrolling fag. also, in darker interiors, sound gives you away more than sight
>>
>>487282714
You're just too blind and uneducated to understand it. But that's okay.
>>
>>487282495
bait ahead
>>
>>487283091
NTA but one of their drops is Radagon's scarseal
>>
File: 11892611643.jpg (90 KB, 720x720)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
which seal should i use for faith?
the starter finger seal or the beast seal from the huge monk monster?
>>
>>487282495
good post
radahn is shit
>>
>>487282823
Not like it matters, Crucible incantations are more about CC and hyper armor than damage.
The ash does a ton of damage, and that is boosted by the armor.
I just wish they would make it so the Crucible Somber weapons also benefit from the armor bonus.
>>
>>487283348
>which seal should i use for faith?
depends how much faith you have.
depends which incantations you're gonna use.
>>
>>487283348
godslayers is the best until you have 60 or more faith where erdtree replaces it.
dragon incantation is best for status because it scales with arcane
>>
I leveled vit to 40 on my death sorceries guy, should I stop being a pussy and stay at 9 vig to deal any sort of reasonable damage?
>>
I had a dream about elden ring ill share it here
It was basically ranni's whole questline, except if you'd helped him early on you could summon him for the magma wyrm. At the end ranni was there being guided through the eternal city in her proper doll body by the tarnished, instead of the assassin at the end it was blaidd being summoned by the power of the fingers, he had succumbed to his programing and attacked ranni, all the while flipping between being hostile and friendly begging you to put him down and when he eventually died ranni commented on it trying to play it off but her ghost face looked like it was about to cry. There also a weird cut to the dlc where I had metyr low on health and the "black eye quivers" like message from ds1 showed up but for miniature ranni and when I talked to her it triggered a cutscene where metyr tried to teleport away, ranni blocked it, and I was able to actually kill metyr.

That's all I wanted to share
>>
File: Pumpkin Knight.jpg (363 KB, 1440x1440)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>487280760
I went with the rotten one since it's better and I wanted to complete the quest.
>>487278932
Cheaters never win.
-FBI
>>
File: dancing lion.webm (3.91 MB, 960x540)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
>neutral phase
kino
>storm phase
kino
>frost phase
kino
>lightning phase
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swE4RH1q0Ys
>deathblight phase
kino
>>
>>487283348
Speaking of that huge monk monster, he's stopped speaking to me, just giving me ... over and over. Is it okay to kill him now/
>>
>487282747
sweet stalkerkun do you think would i look good with eyebrows like these
>>
>>487273059
holy fuck cragblade patas look so retarded
>>
>>487283619
the lightning phase is the only dangerous phase because of the random lightning AoEs on every attack
>>
>>487282495
when you learn to fucking parry you whore dressed like a slut
>>
Can I say controversial? I like the dlc bosses and the new lore.
>>
>>487283806
thoughts on the dungeons/castles?
>>
whats the point of shields other than the brass shield, spiralhorn shield, icon shield and fingerprint, why do the other 50 shields exist
>>
File: Consort Radahn.webm (3.58 MB, 924x520)
3.58 MB
3.58 MB WEBM
>>487283787
>golden parry
everyone laugh at this shitter
>>
>>487283806
It's the worst DLC ever, 1/10, kill yourself
>>
>no violin spell catalyst

Bard build bros…i dont wanna use the harp bow…
>>
File: malenia_cinegrid.jpg (1.72 MB, 2880x2131)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
Is this a Malenia general?
>>
>>487283945
For people who have a soul
>>
File: file.png (148 KB, 395x833)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>487283948
ummm
>>
Playing dlc for the first time
I broke the rune, but went much further, only stopping at 4th floor bonfire
While others are still there, I cant find Freya and Ainsbach. They are not at their previous places, I also looked up wiki and searched for them at their later places, and they are also not there.
I broke their quests, didnt i?
>>
>>487284021
It could be.
>>
>>487283903
Love em
>>487283957
I also love dark souls 3, I think ashes of ariandel is underrated, that sekiro should get a sequel and I want Loretta to be my girlfriend
>>
>>487284021
Yes
>>
>>487284153
>f*xtralife
these numbers aren't correct
>>
To get the fire knight greatsword, I have to be deep in the dlc right? I want to get one
>>
>>487283551
dryleaf is now the best up until 50
>>
>>487284021
>>487284245
I'm still mad they cut the dlc ending where you sided with miquella and if you don't agree to marry his sister he turns on you. It would've shown he cared for her and they both act similarly when trying to get a spouse for the other.
>>
>>487284294
What makes you say that? What are the actual numbers?
>>
>>487283264
It's over...
>ynw get drunk with Malenia and hear her talk about their lives
>>
So where does the divine gate go? What happens when you go through it?
>>
>>487284294
>sour grapes
>jealousy
>no argument
lmao
>>
This DLC was made for casual normie shitters who want to have the clout of being able to say "I beat the Elden Ring DLC". It was not made for people who liked the Souls series.
>>
>>487284021
>>
>>487283787
that shield looks terrible with the rest of the outfit
>>
File: file.png (321 KB, 963x1262)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>>487284294
ummm pach 1.12?
>>
File: 1704422871195018.png (80 KB, 238x273)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>487284439
>LOL MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS BTW WE CUT OUT ALL THE CUTSCENES TO KEEP IT EVEN MORE VAGUE
>>
>>487284334
How well does dryleaf buff discuss of light in comparison to the golden order seal
>>
>>487284316
if you've played it before or use a guide, you can get it without killing any bosses very fast
>>
>>487284021
Miquella general. So Malenia is allowed.
>>
>>487284434
hes just one of the salty manchildren jealous that they didnt have the foresight or drive to make something like fextralife
so theyre now very upset that the owner makes lots of money off it while they seethe impotently and shake their fist angrily at the walls
>>
>>487284573
But they hit hard without the scadufruits right?
>>
>>487284489
shields in general look like dogshit with feminine outfits
I should've used a dagger
>>
I still like to believe malenia is a battle autist just like radahn and that when they were younger they bonded over sparring while miquella, the wandering swordsman, and godwyn watched and cheered them on. Nothing sexual just friendly rivalry
>>
>>487284021
>>
>>487284518
>>487284434
fextralife is more wrong than right in practice. link to datamined numbers in a google sheet or something or bust
>>
>>
File: faggot gay slave.jpg (90 KB, 1170x1093)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>487284816
>Still no proof
>>
>>487284714
no miquellas boybussy started ovulating right there for radahn
>>
>>487284816
>source: my ass
>evidence: zero
>>
>>487284601
>fag thinks he can dictate what the straights post
Nice try.
>>
>>487284796
I still like to believe malenia wasn't mind controlled and was just loyal, and in her free time she's with her gf finlay.
>>
>>487284672
scadoos are also easy to get, and the easiest farm is a guy positioned so you can backstab him and then stunlock
>>
>95% of all elden ring porn is off model goonerbait

I am in HELL
>>
File: 1caa5c_11788401.jpg (1.19 MB, 3072x4096)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>
>>487284910
Radagon likely approved it too. Knowing that her son was gonna get gay married to her shota brother pushed rennala one step towards the madness we see her during the game.
>>
File: 1717690982272995.jpg (196 KB, 1200x819)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>
>>487285195
That's literally all porn, nobody is going to masturbate to the in game fridges
>>
>>487284975
>>487284894
I can tell you're new players

for around 1½ after ER launch fextralife was chock-full of mistakes. same with DaSIII. Took more than a year to sort everything out. Same the DLC now. link to datamined info or you're out
>>
>>487284021
>>
File: 1721325722424.jpg (357 KB, 740x1140)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>487284021
yes
>>
>>487285278
No.
>>
>>487285308
IM GONNA JORK IT TO MALENIA, ROT AND ALL
>>
My headcanon is
Messmer babysat baby rykard once leading to his obsession with snakes
Godfrey babysat a baby radahn once leading to his obsession with godfrey
Godfrey babysat a baby miquella once leading to his obsession with radahn
>>
using CE to teleport freezes the game now...
>>
>>487285308
I fap to the ingame ranni model
>>
>>487285345
>still zero evidence
lmfao
>>
>>487284021
>>
>>487285308
Wanna see the videos I took of me irl masturbating and cum tributing ingame models to prove you wrong?
>>
>>487285696
Yeah
>>
File: file.png (4 KB, 756x68)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>487285345
I bought Elden Ring on launch day and primarily used Fextralife for information. Provide a currently existing error along with actual information from the game or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>487285308
>he didn't jerk it to Malenia's in game model
weakling. get out of my thread.
>>
>>487284816
Those numbers are litterally copy pasted from the Datamined spreadsheet you morons.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1Hgqmd7FgKbrfPA6Zqu7kobDlVMbNcIj24QLGzztrIFQ/

The 1.12 changes were apperently not even real. People have been trying to figure out if anything changed, but it doesn’t look like it. Wouldn’t be first time a patch note has been 100% placebo. They “”nerfed”” Beastial slings poise damage 3 seoerate times, only one of those times actually changed anything.
>>
>>487284021
'nia
>>
File: summonmeuwu.jpg (172 KB, 1153x964)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>
File: 1694346372077818.jpg (23 KB, 290x324)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>My personality is masturbating
>>
>>487278674
Miquella is huge albeit
Melina is bodyless
>>
>>487285278
Seeing girls with a frigid demeanor getting turned on is my fetish.
>>
defending fextra as bait is somehow worse than defending fextra sincerely
>>
File: GPy3dgxaIAAE8g6.jpg (103 KB, 768x1024)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>487284021
>>
Friendly reminder that holding down or up on your D-Pad brings you to the first item/spell in that slot.
>>487284021
>>
>>487285036
I'm right.
>>
File: 1709025576050893.jpg (101 KB, 1290x979)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>487273669
Amazing
>>
>>487284021
>>
>>487286253
neck ore?
>>
File: 20240723_163458.png (543 KB, 767x688)
543 KB
543 KB PNG
Godwyn sisters... when is our DLC........
>>
File: emma-ward-rykard-anatomy.jpg (781 KB, 1920x1189)
781 KB
781 KB JPG
>>
>>487285993
lmao you even stopped responding directly and decided to try and subtly get a last word in hoping nobody would notice
you are utterly buckbroken LOL
>>
>>487273669
you can bypass it with cheat engine
>>
Saint Troona
>>
File: leda_official.jpg (2.4 MB, 2828x4000)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB JPG
Why did Fromsoftware™ release this character's art officially?
>>
Saint Gooner
>>
>>487280773
From behind. Just wrap my arms around those shoulders and CRACK her back upright.
>>
File: GQ8BamlbwAc81gv.jpg (223 KB, 2000x2000)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>487286773
She is a very pretty lady and Miquella's fanclub's quests changing how the fight at the end goes was pretty unique by Souls standards.
>>
I want to give Marika a hug
>>
>>487285038
Miquella planned Finlay's death to make Malenia 100% his
>>
>>487286773
We need the Fate They/Them audience
>>
>>487286401
Rykard has the silhouette of a poop emoji.
>>
>>487285580
>>487285768
Euporia's weapon art description is wrong

first one I checked and immediately saw it's just bullshit
>>
>>487286401
So cool
>>
File: 1721653101286652.png (2.02 MB, 1308x1251)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
>OMGG......XHE IS BEAUTIFUL.......
>>
>>487285904
uuuuuuuuh
>>
>>487287724
I'd let them smash my pelvis into bonemeal.
>>
>>487286773
>>487287092
Her voice should have been a bit muffled by the helmet. It would have been cuter.
>>
How am I supposed to deal with hosts that spam magic at me in an open field while their phantom rushes me down? This feels completely impossible unless I play perfectly and force them to burn all their flasks without getting hit once
>>
>>487288119
Thats the secret, you dont invade in the open.

This is also why every pvp shitters CE golem arrows.
>>
>>487287724
mommy
>>
>>487287724
Malenia having hip dips like me is such a flattering touch from Miyazaki dedicated to me only.
>>
>>487288081
Then we can’t hear what she is saying
>>
>>487288207
no one who takes pvp even somewhat seriously plays on pc
>>
What exactly are the bloodhound knights?
>>
>>487287724
>9 feet tall
>big thighs
>toned stomach
>hourglass figure
>that face
>that hair
yes
>>
>>487288380
cut content.
>>
I'm confused about something and the wording people use doesn't help. Are there quests you HAVE to summon NPCs for to continue them or get rewards? I would rather solo everything if summoning is optional and not necessary to move quests forward.
>>
>>487288207
bleh
call me insane but I feel like stamina is the most important stat for invading, rushing people down before they can heal or always being able to roll is almost more important than vigor
>>
>>487288463
Elaborate
>>
>>487273435
Notice how there are no black people in the Academy.
>>
>>487288921
Elden Ring suffered from a quantity over quantity syndrome. The model was made and animated, so they had to put it somewhere. Like Zamor knights.
>>
>>487288873
Yes I believe so. Example I can remember is D's twin
>>
>>487289050
the alabaster lord
>>
>ledas sword ash silences you on hit
oh I thought my physick was bugged lmao
>>
>>487288873
Don't you have to summon Ansbach for the final fight if you want his gear?
>>
>>487288884
>invades one single dipshit in the middle of nowhere with no phantoms
staged
>>
File: 1696096531703.jpg (336 KB, 1371x1766)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
Malenia will get her own novel.
>>
>>487289426
I killed his phantom and was posing over his body
>>
>>487287724
Beautiful enough to make the ugly ass fujos who post in these threads jealous, at least
>>
>>487289560
Sadly I know that will only happen if I write it.
>>
I CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH SCOOBYSNACK I'VE ALREADY PICKED UP ON WHICH CHARACTER AAAAAAAAAAGHGHG
>>
>>487289426
There's a bunch of people in Seamless who don't seem to understand that they have to organise with people they know in order to actually co-op and will run around with the item that attracts wanderers to their world active. If any of them were good then I'd believe they actually wanted to play through the game with random solo invasions but they never are.
>>
File: madness.jpg (533 KB, 1128x930)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/aYG8PF5XeA4
why haven't they fixed this shit?
>>
File: vyke art.jpg (112 KB, 1024x576)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
Is Vyke's war spear any good?
>>
>>487290301
Thats why you have the green map markers. Use one for the scoobysnacks and one for the ashes
>>
>>487290410
why does he look so displeased with being on fire?
>>
>>487290414
Only in PvP because madness might as well not exist for PvE.
>>
File: frenzied flame.png (754 KB, 1024x1024)
754 KB
754 KB PNG
>>487290543
damn for real?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.71 MB, 1130x807)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
Can I talk to her again somehow?
>>
>>487290679
Na the AoW is still good and Greatspears are a good weapon class. You wont proc madness tough.
>>
>>487290750
nope
>>
Madness not having any use in pve is such a dumb choice
>>
>>487290679
Only NPC invaders and NPC bosses can be inflicted with madness and I am not even sure if it works on all of them. Did anyone try it in the huge brawl near the end of the dlc?
>>
>>487290830
especially since many common humanoids mobs can have madness liek the knights and soldiers on Mt. Gelmir.
>>
>>487290301
you dont fucking need them all retard theyre already buffed
>>
File: frenzied lord.jpg (29 KB, 736x414)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>487290780
oh okay. I just wanna look cool and have fun, I'm sure it'll be good in PVP too.

I should probably look it up but do you know any good stat builds for a frenzied flame build? I finished Hyetta's questline so I have the frenzied flame seal.

Is the greatsword of damnation any good?
>>
File: 155346243619511.jpg (78 KB, 567x502)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>dismounted from torrent
>camera glitched to stay zoomed out to horse distance while on foot
>felt like Goku dropping the weighted clothes
Holy shit bros
>>
>>487291023
the greatsword of damnation is good, has a mean ash of war, specially when used on npc's and other players. It doesnt do frenzy build up tho unfortunately
>>
>>487291023
>Is the greatsword of damnation any good?
Only in PvP funnily enough. People will absolutely hate you if you spam the weapon art. It doesn't do much in PvE since the weapon art's grab move doesn't work on 99% of enemies so you are just left with the AoE follow up.
>>
I love Ranni!
>>
>>487291139
>Madness Buildup (0)
>Holy Damage (gay)
>>
i think this dlc finally broke me. I think I'm done with fromsoft games
>>
Miquella could have been saved but you all let him down. Shame on you!
>>
>>487291408
see you next week
>>
>>487291408
Just jump attack lol.
>>
>>487291408
You can kill everything in the DLC with Giant Hunt or Lion's Claw if you are struggling. Even your cute mage with 0 STR can still use a Morning Star with Giant Hunt.
>>
>>
>>487291673
>Morning Star with Giant Hunt
That's hilarious
>>
Ongbal's "builds" look so fucking schizophrenic and random https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDZUMfFkH10
>>
>>487291673
Lion's Claw I mean. Morning Star Giant Hunt would be pretty funny though.
>>
>>487291673
my str Lion Claw noob build doesn't matter when Messmer just poise tanks everything I throw at him and never stops attacking, or Bayle just flies around the arena shooting aoe attacks at me to no end
>>
>>487291792
Either
>4 faggots poking each other
Or
>4 faggots throwing shit at each other
This pvp is dogshit
>>
File: htsbkqvnt1r81[1].jpg (302 KB, 1920x1080)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
Malenia and Radahn are both shit. Their lack of Godfrey blood makes them inferior to Morgott.
>>
Tiny hammer with Lion's Claw does more stance damage than the Guts cosplay sword with the same ash. Forever changed my view on hammers.
>>
>>487291839
I mean, it is capable of thrusting
>>
File: CONFESS!.jpg (131 KB, 1452x1403)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
CONFESS!

>I actually kinda like the fact that the game has difficult bosses, but then also has trash mobs that you can just kinda chill with and kill pretty easily, often in great numbers. Yeah it's easy but it's fun for things to be easy for a bit, before/after bosses. Or if a boss kicks your ass you can take a break and kill some trash mobs.
>>
File: 1646237013495.jpg (233 KB, 1255x900)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>Get summoned
>Host has no armor
You know what fuck you. GTFO wasting my time and shit.
>>
>>487292131
if you cant clear the pve easily you shouldnt be able to complain about it
>>
>>487292131
I will fully exploit cover and elevation to plink enemies to death with my +9 pulley bow, even if it takes me several minutes.
>confess
This is not a confession but a boast, a brag.
>>
>Be me
>Be fighting Mesmer
>Got my face loved tenderly for 30+ something try now
>Decided to drop Ancient Meteor-chan and switched back to my Lion Guts sword
>Got him first try

Aah, you were at my side, all along. My true mentor, my guiding moon light
>>
>>487285580
>>487285768
uh-oh, you suddenly got very quiet, shitterbros. what's up?
>>
>>487292131
I only killed Malenia legitimately for the first time earlier this week
>>
>>487283641
no, don't kill him. he gives you lots of spells
>>
Who keeps making this thread on v
>>>/v/683471092
>>
>>487292504
I was away doing some PT, something you probably don't know exists.
Still waiting on your evidence that the parry data is incorrect.
>>
>>487287226
I went to check this and it turned out that I missed that whole area along with this weapon. It has faith scaling, so I am unbothered. With that said, I don't see the issue. The description matches.
>>
my cherry picked ban is over , just came back one final time to tell you to die in a fire. bye now.
>>
File: file.jpg (96 KB, 600x627)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>there are anons ITT, reading this post RIGHT NOW that have no idea what this image means
>>
>>487292886
How is Rennala not more powerful than the two literal vegetables? Also her sister is even stronger.
>>487292951
Wasn’t this weapon originally supposed to be Miquella’s or Malenia’s weapon? I like how they change/scrap lore at the last second.
>>
File: pondering orb.jpg (31 KB, 378x489)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>487292131
I have never used a single lightning weapon on any character.
>>
File: Miqqy's cunning plan.jpg (589 KB, 2336x1079)
589 KB
589 KB JPG
Radagon gets no respect.
>>
>>487292951
Uh, >>487287226
retardsister our response?
>>
>>487293005
Can you explain it?
>>
>>487293005
its a furry anthropomorphic dragon throwing his or someone else's piss on himself because this is your demented fetish
>>
>>487292927
I can show you fextralife is wrong, so unless you show me datamined info, your parry data is incorrect and not suitable as proof I'm afraid.
>>
File: 1700474557797417.png (1.1 MB, 1200x675)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>487292131
I make up headcanons the whole playthrough to make the story make more sense while also fitting the way I want to play. For example I'm doing Ranni's ending but I don't want to use the dark moon greatsword. It wouldn't make sense for my tarnished to not use the gift so I just headcanon that Ranni gifted me the moonveil instead which is something I can actually use.
>>
>>487293181
>Wasn’t this weapon originally supposed to be Miquella’s or Malenia’s weapon?
Both.
It was the Twinblade of Decay and Abundance.
Back when Miquella's soul was still in the Haligtree and he would spur Malenia into her Phase 2 and when Great Runes had more specific names.
>>
>>487292131
I run past literally everything in the haligtree fuck that nigger zone and fuck miyahacki
>>
File: Spoiler Image (518 KB, 487x590)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>>487291408
this is the intended experience
>>487293005
i remember
>>
>>487292131
Trash mobs are an unmitigated disaster if you're trying to sell the feeling of a genuinely threatening world. Being able to ride past all danger on your horse was already a huge loss of identity for this series.
>>
>>487292131
>I use bleed, frost, and scarlet rot as often as I can
>I look up the damage resistances of bosses before I fight them
>I use pulley crossbow on EVERY single build I make
>I stack absurd amounts of defense buffs to the point that some boss attacks don't even deal 10% of my health
>I hate the design of the new DLC map because getting to new zones feels like a puzzle I have to solve as I look for the singular entry point to them
>>
>>487293957
Not to different to being able to run past everything in every game since DeS.

These games should take a page out of DMC and the like and actually lock you in rooms until you beat the designated encounter for the first time. Then, and only then, will you be allowed to run past them in the future.
>>
>>487293181
1. Rennala is a soft human
2. Azur and Lusat aren’t killable
3. Rennala didn’t do foundational work
>>
I can't do it. I can't just start another playthrough. It's too long. I've already beaten the game 4 times. I CAN'T FUCKING DO IT
>>
File: stalk.png (1.45 MB, 2000x1322)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>487292131
'Ello, WOL.
>>
>>487294549
You can, Alex
I believe in you
>>
I have my little headcanon, the seduction part of the trailer represents marika stealing godfrey from the hornsent. Godfrey we know has some connection to rauh being the leader of the last knights to come out of it, and her in general is heavily associated with the crucible itself, the hornsent also believe in a lion-like messianic figure that, judging by the divine beast nonsense has a heavy association with wind and lighting, and we see that exact association with godfrey and things related to him, like nepheli. I believe that godfrey was intended to be this hornsent messiah, not horah loux, not serosh, but godfrey himself, the combination of the two, and marika seduced him away from the hornsent, got him to renounce his barbarian ways and partake in the erdtree's dew publically sealing his devotion to marika.

A TL;DR is that marika not only genocided the hornsent but yoinked away their chosen messiah too. She took everything from them and they deserve it.
>>
>>487292131
I don't really understand the lore that much and just korean headcanon everything based on some misunderstandings that I get annoyed by when I learn there might be evidence against it
I thought/headcanoned the setting as a "cycles of history" thing with Nokron and stuff as previous ages and disnt learn that one of the characters implies that the greater will might have created everything, not just shown up
>>
File: dumbass.jpg (113 KB, 549x791)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>487292183
>Get summoned
>host has the clown suit on\
I swear mfs that dress like this are the lowest IQ paste eaters of the bunch
>>
>>487294907
https://arch.b4k.co/vg/thread/483285945/#483293371
Fits.
>>
>>487295017
My understandings* nit misunderstandings, though likebthat night be more accurate
>>487294907
Yoink, that's really really cool
>>
>>487293527
>>487292951
literally the first weapon I checked lmao

there are unironically shitters here who defend fextralife. now cough up the actual parry frame datamine or start sucking my dick, retardbro
>>
File: ds.jpg (1.23 MB, 1728x1247)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>487293560
>>487293702
Dark Souls 1 dragon form had a really tall neck so when you drunk estus it would go in your throat instead of your mouth.
Also play more games, noobs.
>>
>>487295068
I can't respect anyone who sacrifices fashion for stats. I have seen people play through the game wearing the shitty mimic tear mask simply because it gave them stats.
>>
>>487295267
Dark souls? What?
>>
>>487294907
>wind and lighting, and we see that exact association with godfrey
lightning is godwyn
godfrey is stomps and roars. I guess you could associate roars with wind.
>>
>>487295306
The Mimic Tear mask ALMOST looks good, Ibkeep trying to make it like work with fashion but I can't
It almost fits with the Zamor chest but like Iji's mirror helm works better for the same effect
>>
File: 20240723093153_1.jpg (339 KB, 1920x1080)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
I said the last Black Knight needed a hammer and shield to stand a chance against me. I think this nasty fuck's advantage was his nastiness.
>>
>>487295267
Oh I played Dark souls 1 I just never used the dragon form because dragons are boring and so is being a weird bipedal one
>>
>>487255948
You just described monster Hunter though
>>
File: 20240723093257_1.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1080)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>the heat from my hammer ignites the barrels
>>
>>487278901
Could just ask someone that might have a spare they don't need.
>>
>Heavy Claymore or Broadsword only
>No summons
>No status effects
>No int, fth, or arc
>No sorceries or incantations
>No magic/elemental damage of any kind
>No buffs of any kind
>No ranged attacks of any kind (this includes ranged AoWs like Storm Blade)
>Shields may be used but no greatshields, thrusting shields, or Barricade Shield AoW

Anything else I'm missing?
>>
File: rellanaguardpoints.webm (3.93 MB, 1280x720)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB WEBM
remember if you played charge blade you can kind of do it again in ER with thrusting shields. I think guard point blocks might get some kind of guard boost too
>>
>>487296008
No talismans
>>
File: 20240723095027_1.jpg (191 KB, 1920x1080)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
"Ah, this should be quick and easy~."
>>
>>487296008
>using weapon with that much stance damage
>using a shield

Didn't beat the game.
>>
>>487296008
Knight Set from roundtable
>>
>>487296008
fall damage
>>
File: 20240723095919_1.jpg (342 KB, 1920x1080)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
Coward. There's even a message, later, about 'revenge'. *spit*
>>
>>487292131
i use mimic tear
>>
File: nia.jpg (361 KB, 1919x1079)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
Cute

https://youtu.be/QJxOt_E0Nh8
>>
File: 20240723100719_1.jpg (289 KB, 1920x1080)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
Almost left, but there was no return teleporter. Surely I missed something (rather, forgot).
>>
Is it worth getting a PS5 to play Elden Ring, or will a PS4 be good enough.
>>
>>487281607
Stay in DS1 and 3, it's that simple.
>Dead gaem
Good. Smoothbrains need to realize people will do anything to win.
Salty faggots setting meaningless ruleset of what constitutes fair/better play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9SQYMtAQIw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVAQS8Y9Et4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StxccQmRTx0
>>
>>487296427
I did a NG+ playthrough in which I specifically geared myself up to buff the Mimic as much as possible and then just watched him fight. Didn't always go as planned because sometimes the Mimic will just refuse to heal and endlessly eat shit.
>>
File: 20240723101752_1.jpg (401 KB, 1920x1080)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
"The fog wall must be around the corner."
>>
>>487295240
But are the parry frames on that initial image wrong though? Now I'm curious.
>>
File: 20240723102930_1.jpg (299 KB, 1920x1080)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>four corners later
>>
>>487296056
Thrusting shields are so good; the guard points enable an incredibly aggressive playstyle that feels so much better than regular sword-and-board or roll spamming. That on top of the fact that if you just use them off-hand as a regular shield, you can put non-shield AoWs on them like Chilling Mist, Golden Vow, or Blood Tax for utility. They're definitely my favorite new weapon class.
>>
>>487285846
>>487283948
But that fextra screenshot says that golden parry literally has half the parry frames it has according to the spreadsheet?
>>
watching a flipbook of this motherfuckers whole playthrough
>>
File: 20240723103016_1.jpg (301 KB, 1920x1080)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>a SECOND fucking stake of Marika
>>
>>487296218
Very well. Lion's Claw, Giant Hunt, Square Off, and Impaling Thrust are forbidden too.

As for shields, parrying enemies is a perfectly honorable playstyle.
>>
>>487297403
Fuck I wanted to refer to this post >>487284153
>>
>>487296056
why not just 2hand the thrusting shield at that point for moar dps? you can still have the sword/catalyst or a better riposte tool in your right hand
>>
Why are invaders usually type-b?
>>
>>487292131
I refused to level beyond 80~ which was around the time I beat Morgott and refused to use ashes, summons, infusions, or to level my weapons beyond +6 just because I was afraid the game would be too easy. Got through Placidusax just fine but Mohg and Malenia pissed me off enough to level and respec. Previous I was using some quality build with emphasis on strength so i can cosplay all the enemies with greatshields, now its some level 100 or 120 guy with strength and int because I wanted to use the moonlight greatsword or darkmoon or whatever you call it.

My one regret is it's a frostbite weapon, which kills enemies maybe too fast, and if I infuse Cold then I get frostbite too. Thus why I'm looking for STR/INT weapons my character can use that are fun and not too overpowered. This stubborn insistence on handicapping myself is because I find more fun challenging myself. Also it's because I feel bad for defeating Malenia through stunlocking her to death with a Cold Claymore with Piercing Fang.
>>
File: 20240723103432_1.jpg (308 KB, 1920x1080)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>shit on me first time with some crazy electric explosion
>no not the spinning
>>
>>487292131
I use cheat engine to give myself Braggart's Roar so I don't have to kill Big Boggart for it
>>
>>487297403
>>487297694
Because Fextralife is fucking retarded
If you read the actual article
>Golden Parry has 4 start-up frames and 3 parry frames at 30 FPS. Double the values for data at 60 FPS.
Meanwhile, for Caria Retaliation
>Carian Retaliation has 4 start-up frames, 6 active frames, and 30 recovery frames (at 30 FPS).
The fucking retards don't have a fixed procedure for which FPS value they put the parry frames on so one says 3 because it's at 30FPS and the other says 6 but it's at 60FPS
Fextralife actually needs to fucking die.
>>
>>487297141
the parry frames aren't in any of the datamine docs. a fextralife retard just pulled something out of his ass and scribbled that down without any proof, like they usually do.

and there are 70 IQ retards like these guys who just believe everything they read there
>>487293527
>>487285580
>>487285768
>>
I have a love hate relationship with this thing
It is so fun to use but it is so mediocre
>>
>>487298330
Leda on the other hand is anything but mediocre
>>
>>487296749
personally the instant load times alone make the ps5 version worth it, but if you don't mind longer load times the ps4 pro runs it just as well I'd say
>>
>>487292131
I never made another character beyond my first and a couple of test characters to check one or two things at the very start.
I play only on my first character.
>>
>>487297975
All invaders are twinks
ALL
>>
File: 20240723103508_1.jpg (307 KB, 1920x1080)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
If a demigod can come here, then I suppose it's not surprising to find this. But that knight was suppose to be holding vigil over his corpse in the Deeproots? So what the hell is here for him? Unless the Prince of Death brought him here. What the *hell* is the Shadow Realm!
>>
>>487298105
>Cold Claymore with Piercing Fang.
Can there be a more basic bitch crutch setup? Might as well CE the boss to death instantly.
>>
>>487298268
Then what is
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hgqmd7FgKbrfPA6Zqu7kobDlVMbNcIj24QLGzztrIFQ/edit?gid=0#gid=0
?
>>
>>487292131
I think the Snow Witch outfit does not look good at all on the player character.
>>
File: ztgfkkcmk4ma1[1].png (388 KB, 854x642)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>487298778
Maybe I could add bleed to it. But Malenia upset me enough and it was within the character's Darkmoon build. Honestly, with the DLC weapons having so much Faith, I wish it too was a Faith weapon instead. That way I don't need to respec yet again to use any of them.
>>
>>487293708
>still no evidence
Lolcow
>>
>>487298781
version 1.08, anon
>>
Someone suggest me a build featured around Stone Club
>>
>>487298619
Godwyn's features recur everywhere the deathroot spreads. You'll see his eyes and face crop up all over the place. His body is still where it was laid to rest, but the roots have spread beyond that.
>>
neckbeards be in here seething that fextralife is making someone money while being used happily by the community at large because they didnt have the drive, foresight and ability to make something themselves
the amount of sour grapes in here is too damn high
>>
>>487299442
>>487295240
>>
Has anyone started NG+ after beating SOTE? I was wondering if there's anything I should have done before then. I got all the fragments, talismans and equipment/gear that are able to be obtained in one playthrough that did not needed to be farmed from an enemy. The only thing I have left is to use the remembrance duplication things in the DLC area. Anything else I'm missing, I got all the Ancient Smithing/Somber stones.
>>
>>487299659
This image is a load of nothing.
Where are the citations?
And still nothing to do with parrying.
>>
>>487295307
It's like that game that's super hard and only for extreme ppl
>>
>>487299469
People in this very thread are claiming the patches after did nothing and it was just some bullshit. So really, I think the final conclusion we can draw is this.
Parry is for degenerate subhumans that want to play simon says instead of an actual action game. Anyone that equips a parrying capable offhand, with the possible sole exception of in the Abyssal Woods until you get the talisman, should thus be rounded up and put in concentration camps.
I think this is the logical conclusion.
>>
>>487298330
it has a learning curve
use a lot of jump heavy to rollcatch, dash heavy to pressure, and stand heavy/stand light to control space
it's not going to combo anyone to death unless you're extremely persistent
>>
File: 1614474163244.jpg (171 KB, 1199x745)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
is Sword Lance any good for invasions? just beat Gaius.
>>
>>487299884
Did you get the larval tears?
The SOTE ones only show up at night. They don't require actually killing anything. You just go in and grab. They glow from a good distance and are located amongst graves.
>>
>>487299884
You don't even need to get all fragments or ashes because they work like Golden Seeds do in the base game. You can max them out by grabbing them again in NG+.
>>
>>487299904
it's from the actual datamine that's in the OP, retardbro

>And still nothing to do with parrying
you really have a sub 70 IQ huh, jesus christ I feel my braincells committing suicide whenever I reply to you, this might be the last one
>>
File: snekchek.jpg (1.32 MB, 2480x3508)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>487300000
chek'd
>>
>>487300217
>still no evidence
>still no citations
>still nothing to refute the parry data
>still resorting to ad hominem
Lolmao
>>
>>487295306
You just reminded me that certain armors give stats, I've been rocking my pumpkin helm ever since I got it.
>>
>>487300464
Every PvP tryhard is wearing one of those imp heads.
>>
There are people who simp for f*xtra? Das crazy
>>
File: pcperf.webm (2.94 MB, 1280x720)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
does anyone like this as much as i do

https://youtu.be/ci5_FKbvZU4?si=7jhf-8-i2gA-qcH1
>>
>>487299910
Biddie?
>>
File: latest[1].png (847 KB, 1920x818)
847 KB
847 KB PNG
>Godwyn somehow conquers Destined Death from within
>all the faces become his living face
>there's faces of this sexy guy all over the place
>women everywhere bowing before them
>men angry because their wives spend more time looking at Godwyn's face than them
>>
>>487300000
OP here, nvm God himself has told me via the first Quints of my life that I will now main the Sword Lance, on my Strength build, regardless of its effectiveness in battle.

>Also: watch Kaguya-Sama: Love is War. That shit is hilarious. God wills it. Check my Quints, bitches.
>>
>>487300578
Soulsfags get what they fucking deserve with Fextralife. Other games have had their online resources fucking nuked by that fucking website
>>
>>487300785
First quints lmao newfag
>>
>>487300853
Nta but shut up
>>
>>487300000
>>487300785
sword lance is gay and retarded boring meta
>>
>>487300839
I'm glad that Elden Ring has a non-fextra wiki
The fexrra wiki still like mistakenly thinks that the jumping twirls moce and the horse attack move are liek two different attacks in the putrescabt knight
>>
>>487301013
what's straight and genius meta? (for a str build?)
>>
>>487300578
>>487300839
>>487301096
samefagging seething neckbeard
>>
>>487300000
There's an anon who uses it in fight club and it was fun to fight against and he killed me a lot
>>
>>487255758
She is fugly, dragons are BUILT for slaying
>>
>>487301246
No I just think that Fextra is ugly amd wrong a lot
>>
File: wikipedian_protester.jpg (39 KB, 800x450)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>487301401
>>
>>487301096
>I'm glad that Elden Ring has a non-fextra wiki
The non fextralife wiki is just a fucking fandom wikia which is even worse.
Best resource you can find for ER is the game8 webesite. At least, when it's MH that one tends to be adequate.
>>
>>487301289
is it any good with any of the roars? thinking of how much i can pump the R2 since it apparently has hyper armor like a lance, idk how good that is though but i guess it wouldn't matter if i put war cry on it. because im thinking the following:

>2H/axe/spear talismans
>war cry, roar talisman, and offhand highland axe
>FGMS and uplifting aromatic
>potentially full rakshasa armor, but i'd probably rather wear heavy armor for defense instead

idk that just seems like a lot of damage.
>>
i think miquella is pretty
>>
File: GS5xIeybIAAanz2.jpg (1.7 MB, 2814x2116)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
>>487301995
He is the prettiest
>>
>>487301619
See >>487301096
>>487301684
Neither is good, the actual way is forget wiki, just ask people from here
>>
Please don't call me stupid but is ranni's ghost face her real face? I noticed it looks like the faces of melina, messmer, miquella, and malenia, like it has the features of radagons other kids but the face is a little wider and the lips are thicker like with rennala.
>>
>>487301995
pretty fucking SHIT
>>
File: antspur fingerprint.jpg (486 KB, 1920x1080)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
I hate how common this is. Any time I do co-op half the people I see are using a similar combo.
>>
>still invading into the ground floor of carian manor when the hosts are at the fog gate/second bonfire
THANKS MIKEY
>>
Anybody have that long ass brazilian steam profile detailing dueling rules in Elden Ring
>>
>>487302346
pretty boy
>>
File: 1531252811383.png (167 KB, 498x583)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>487292131
I am seriously considering just summoning for the endgame segment of elden ring cause I'm on a schedule and i've never beaten a souls game but endgame elden ring is such a slog that it makes me remember why I never finished in stark contrast to armored core 6
>>
>>487302571
did you post this ironically?
>>
>>487271521
Dancing Blade of Ranah
>>
>>487302460
There's nothing else it could be since it's clearly not the doll's face.
>>
>>487299917
It's okay, you'll get the timing eventually.
>>
>>487302949
I didn't know how to get through the shield without that weapon lmao. Especially with a bunch of phantoms on the way with that guy stalling with that shield
>>
>two liurnian grace duelists
>in a row
I fucking HATE you. Time to go concealing veil AFK on a weird corner of the map.
>>
>>487303201
I have absolutely zero desire to master such a degenerate skill
It's like saying you'll get the ball licking eventually. I do not suck cock, nor do I parry.
>>
File: npc.jpg (444 KB, 1920x1080)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
Who is this NPC in the Castle Ensis church looking thing?
>>
>make a build with crazy OP weapon arts and magic
>game is too easy, feels bad
>go back to knight with sword
>game is cbt
how do I fix this
>>
File: 1719566720584478.png (9 KB, 200x200)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>Extremely secret, long and draining path to find one of the worst weapons in the game
What the fuck did they mean by this
>>
>>487303681
find a weapon you enjoy and finish the game with that.
>>
>>487303858
I found it on my first playthrough blind
But alas, this is from were talking about
Of course most weapons suck
>>
>>487303858
>Oh shit, Miquella's twinblade!
I was pleasantly surprised since that twinblsde has been in the game since release.
>>
>>487304121
He's too short for a twinblade
>>
Give me a cool dex build
>>
>>487304429
I don't give a fuck what dumb shit you think. That weapon was originally a Miquella themed twinblade.
>>
>>487303858
You rike, gaijin pig?
>>
File: kaboom.webm (3.84 MB, 1280x720)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB WEBM
>>
this brainletbro does it for free
>>487301246
>>
>>487303325
I'm still in his world BTW.

>noheal&buffspvp
Is his name lol
>>
>>487303858
Miyazaki prioritizes putting in as many fun/interesting items, enemies, characters, and areas into his games.
The loose story/descriptions are thought up afterward to justify their inclusion.
>>
>>487304747
Based.
Grace Duelists are scum.
>>
Man, second playthrough, attempting to beat it "the right way" just made it all the more apparent that I just can't physically dodge roll at the level the DLC requires from you.

I can't visibly parse the attacks through the visual clutter, too many attacks have instant wind ups and delays so that you have to identify which combo he's doing and remember the sequence... I just can't do this shit. That's even before the "zooming around the arena" aspect. Can't even turtle behind a shield as attacks just randomly go straight through it (the spear I can kinda understand for some attacks but I don't get why some snake strikes going strait towards you get through). Dodge and block for 10 seconds, he zooms away, can't get a hit in, repeat.

I guess as I'm doing the quests I didn't do last time I can justify hornsent summons but he's so fucking fragile that he dies from the mid combo target switching no matter how much I take away aggro.
>>
>>487304710
i tried to pay her but your mother enjoyed me so much she refused
>>
>>487304542
Thats cool
>>
>>487304835
What's the problem with them?
>>
What games does Melina have on her phone?
>>
>>487303681
Magic stops being viable without ashes once bosses start getting hyper aggressive.
>>
>>487304835
>>487305048
>trying to invade
>instead get some retard hanging out at a grace, with rune active looking to 1v1 me with a lightning build in Liurnia so I'm wet
IF YOU WANT TO 1v1 GO TO THE ARENA YA FUCKIN' SHITSMEAR
>>
>>487301995
pretty gay! hah gottem
>>
>>487305048
If you want a fair duel, you can go into the arena. Grace duelists on the otherhand don't want a fair duel. They want a duel where they always have an advantage.
They want there rune arc buffing them, they want to be able to pull out flasks when they start losing. They want to be able to call an endless supply of blues to help them.
>>
>>487305048
Grace duelists are just one tiny step below full blown gank squads in terms of how fucking disgusting their practices are.
>>
Either make a new thread or give me something for the pain and let me die.
>>
>>487303325
Wow he FINALY disconnected. Almost 20 minutes later lmao
>>
>>487305605
Tarnished never die.
>>
>>487305642
Congratulations on wasting 20 minutes of your own time
>>
>>487305758
Wasting my own time? I browsed 4chan and watched TV lol
>>
>invade
>liurnia
>gank
>check recently played
>china
WHY IS IT ALWAYS CHINA
Why is Liurnia full of Chinese players? It's like 2AM in China.
>>
>>487305882
So did he you dumb fuck
>>
>>487305283
>>487305332
>>487305470
So scummy players being scummy. I thought there was an issue with duels like it fucked your matchmaking or something. I guess the play is to treat them like they treat you.
>>
>>487305470
99% of grace duelists are just a free win, you must really fucking suck if youre complaining about them.
>>
MARIKA FUCKED RENNALA
>>
>>487305981
Yes but he was TRYING to have fun and was forced to d/c. I just got to piss in the cornflakes of some shithead like I was always trying to do by invading.

>>487306084
I'm trying to invade, not 1v1. I'm not here to fucking win lol. You can "win" by running away and waiting for the PvE to kill the host.
>>
>>487305981
Not that anon. But I doubt it. For him he'd be constantly checking to make sure he didn't get killed since the red has a radar to show where you are so you can't hide.
Meanwhile that anon can just sit in the open with concealing veil up and no one would find him since the map is so big.
>>
>>487306165
Dykeshit is disgusting man, get some taste.
>>
>>487306186
>doesnt want to win
>complains about grace duelist using rune arcs or whatever
Make up your mind faggot
>>
>>487305702
Regeneration from lots of sap, we’re even bathing in healing light from the start.
Ironically everyone else, seeing the grace without maiden, isn’t needing it.
Technically you’re the one craving the most Marika’s Big Tits.
>>
>>487306192
>>487306186
>>487305882
>>487305642
Gigabased.

>>487306084
>>487305981
>>487305758
Low T Chinks.
>>
>>487305702
They do when they lose the guidance of grace due to no longer chasing the goal of becoming Elden Lord and stop being able to respawn after dying
Basically when you stop playing on a save before beating the Elden Beast lore-wise your character got permakilled
If your Tarnished was Type A, he lost to the same boss one too many times and gave up on being Elden Lord out of despair
If your Tarnished was Type B, she got so haplessly addicted to instant loss ryona sex that she forgot about reaching the Erdtree
>>
>>487306186
>You can "win" by running away and waiting for the PvE to kill the host.
What game are you playing lol, PvE enemies die in seconds to a host and their buttbuddies. ER isn't even remotely balanced for co-op outside of bosses getting more HP.
>>
>>487305970
there is an easy solution for your problem
>>
>>487306165
While the (maybe twin) sister was protecting a snekman full on fire.
>>
>>487306520
Kill China?
>>
>>487306225
>two women fucking is disgusting
What's wrong with modern men I swear.
>>
>>487306356
I'm just pointing out how he's not even a "fair play 1v1 duelist". He's a fucking scumsucker AND he's disrupting the online play environment by misusing the taunter's tongue mechanic to make a gay personalized Arena and misdirect invader activity into his gay pissbaby gracve duel arena.

>>487306491
Anon, tons of invasions get won for me without my doing anything. I'm not invading for the "Host Vanquished" popup. I'm invading to fuck shit up.
>>
>>487306165
Dykeshit is BASED man, you have some great taste.
>>
>>487306186
So you weren't trying to have fun when you booted up Elden Ring and hit the button to invade?
>>
>>487306774
>wtf why do modern men hate lesbians now everyone was gooning to them in the 50s
Zero self-awareness.
>>
>>487306980
Pissing him off by AFKing while I fuck around on my PC is fun. Not as fun as actual invasions but sometimes you gotta take out the trash.
>>
>>487306192
>what is a second monitor
You think grace duelists just sit there staring at their game? No they're blasting some twitch stream on the other monitor while glancing at the game in the other monitor every now and then.
>>
>>487306854
>tons of invasions get won for me without my doing anything
In my experience that's like 30% of invasions at best. PvE enemies are undertuned for co-op.
>>
>>487304679
>2.2k
HOW
most i've been able to land is 1.6k
>>
>>487307239
That's tons. 1/3 of invasions is a huge amount.
>>
>>487307080
>wtf why do objectively attractive things remain objectively attractive even if society and its people try to twist it with "b-b-b-but w-what if x"
X is X
Y is Y
And women on women is hot
Objective things remain objectively defined, regardless of retards claiming otherwise.
>>
>>487307348
There's nothing attractive about endless foreplay masquerading as the sexual act.
>>
>>487307313
Anon, that guy is likely a soreseal user and other such things
>>
>>487303858
Monk's Flameblade in the base game can only be dropped by a single enemy in the last hero grave you find at a low drop chance and it is completely outclassed by stuff you will already have at that point.
>>
>>487307458
The fact you're a weirdo does not mean the normal has changed.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (531 KB, 2559x1439)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
How do I get that item there?
>>
>>487307340
That's nothing. Co-op shitters don't struggle with this game enough. Bring back BP enemies, increase enemy spawns in proportion to how many phantoms are present. I want to see actual challenge for all co-op players instead of 30% of them being so fucking shit they die to deers.
>>
>>487307653
you can later spin the whole middle, then you can just jump down and get it easily
>>
>get so pissed off you throw a hissyfit and pout in the corner of the map instead of playing
>"i-im not pissed! a-actually the host is the one whos pissed!"
invaders always just embarrass themselves when they post here
>>
>>487307714
That sounds based but they won't do it. I'd LOVE that tbqh.
>>
File: 1700014758279820.webm (3.33 MB, 1280x720)
3.33 MB
3.33 MB WEBM
Uh oh tauntcel melty
>>
>>487307112
You do you just as long as you understand that you're both losers in these scenarios.
>>
>>487307953
I never said I wasn't pissed at him. I just chose to derive my fun in an abstract way by denying him HIS fun in return. It's the only way to make these fuckers learn. I don't like this shit and I'm willing to inconvenience myself to show it.

I bet you fucking rolled up your sleeve for 5+ jabs like a good goy, just because they threatened to ban you from movie theatres lol

>>487308098
Nah, I'm having fun and putting people in their place for my own and a greater good
>But he won't learn!
Doin't care.
>>
File: taunter time.png (191 KB, 220x330)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
Not that anon. But I will continue to go AFK and RUIN the fun of Grace Duelists and Limgrave Gankers.
The other day I invaded a 3 man gank squad in Limgrave. 2 of them had Nanaya's Torch. I went and chilled next to Kenneth Haight for however long the duration of Beverly Hills Cop was since the host killed himself sometime near the end.
>just sever and block them
Nope. If they want to ruin my fun. I will be sure to ruin their fun as well.
>but you're wasting time
Nope. I spend that time either watching movies in my backlog or doing productive things. The time before this I took my dog for a walk and before that I cleaned my car. It was really quite relaxing.
>but you're just seething
Nope. I long for these more than the actual game. Just knowing I'm ruining the fun of these people who actively ruin the fun for others makes me feel fantastic.

I think the next time it happens I will watch Beverly Hills Cop 2.
>>
>>487306854
Who cares, take your free win and move on. Would you rather fight a team of 3 with blues spamming projectiles?
>>
>>487307653
Yup, the underwater talisman. Pretty useful.
>>
ER invaders are a strange breed
>>
>>487308668
Me personally, I just chainsaw PvErs. Imagine seething about this and that and how other people are playing the game.
>>
File: 1719518143203680.png (3.76 MB, 1920x1080)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB PNG
was fighting an ice dragon here but he disappeared is this normal?
>>
>>487305173
I dunno, there's a lot of magic with crazy hyperarmor, like the dragon chomp attack
>>
>>487308737
Case in point
>>
File: shit spawn.jpg (276 KB, 1920x1080)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
Which retard designed the spawn locations for Castle Ensis?
Half the time I spawn early as fuck into the level and they're already at the boss door and the other half I spawn at the boss door and they're at the start of the level.
Just now. I spawn in the waterfall area, climb the ladder immediately then get the message that they're entering the boss.
>>
>>487308879
Chainsaw is the only honest invader setup. Its Michael Zaki's vision and the developer intended experience.
>>
>>487308198
>randomly starts talking about vaccination like a schizo
Amazing.
>>
File: 1709183829585933.jpg (764 KB, 1002x1000)
764 KB
764 KB JPG
>anon when hes telling a bunch of porn addicted strangers that hes definitely having fun for the 20th time
>>
JEENINE LIVE @ TWITCH.TV
>>
File: easy game godgamer.webm (3.91 MB, 898x504)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
>>487308668
I just press L1 over and over again and win.
>>
>>487308775
Thank you Tarnished!
But the dragon is on another plateau.
>>
>>487308668
please don't lump us in with them
I just like executing heathens
>>
File: 1720188261513171.webm (3.82 MB, 782x440)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
>Heh, it's mathematically impossible for me to lose, these fucking invcels don't know I'm ready for PvP unlike the poor other hosts
>W-W-Wait a second, he's winning...? NOOOOOOOO I'M THE HERO OF THE STORY MIYAZAKI PUT THE ODDS IN MY FAVOR MOOOOM PULL THE PLUG DO IT NOW BITCH
>>
>>487308053
I hate the build but did you at least get hatemail
>>
>>487309185
waaaoouw
>>
>>487309538
I’ve been chainsawing gankers and people using shit like backhand blades in aren for weeks and my steam hasnt gotten a single notification im kind of bummed about it
>>
>>487308775
Yes, it reappears in a later area if you advance a particular questline
>>
>>487309824
Because most people don't care
>>
What options do STR/Faith have compared to DEX/Faith? (With X amount into STR/DEX and 80 in Faith relying on Faith for scaling)
>>
File: 1716883580372423.jpg (188 KB, 743x785)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
What's the best hefty pot type for pvp on a STR build?
>>
>>487309715
That was the wrong webm.
>>
>>487309881
I hope they atleast laugh about it because I know I sure do, this games too fun man
>>
>>487309996
man wtf
this is like dark souls 1 wrath of god lol
>>
File: Spoiler Image (37 KB, 500x230)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>487309996
>>
>>487309963
rocks have S scaling in strength and are basically huge golem arrows, also very easy to farm if cheat engine makes you feel icky for whatever reason, you can farm about 3 of them in a minute or two
>>
>>487310213
Yes.

>>487310134
It's very easy to dodge.
>>
Hornsent or Leda? Don't care about rewards.
>>
>>487310307
I've heard they have smaller aoe than the rest
>>
>>487310383
wrath of god was too, the aoe and damage just seems nuts
>>
>>487310389
Hornsent is a victim, Leda is a deranged psychopath
>>
File: sickle.jpg (84 KB, 722x720)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Whats the worst melee weapon in the entire game?
is this?
>>
>>487310389
Hornsent is a subhuman kike, Leda is a cutie.
>>
>>487310389
Hornsent is a subhuman kike, Leda is a deranged psychopath.
>>
>>487308775
Not an ice dragon but yes, it's supposed to fuck off
>>
File: trip.webm (3.91 MB, 986x544)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
>>487310472
Yea... It's pretty retarded.
1k damage uncharged. Granted I do have the meteorite staff and Lusats for max gravity damage.
Biggest I've hit for is something like a 1.8k. If you find people on a ladder though, it's a guaranteed win.
>>
>>487310581
On my way to kill radahn with it now to see if this is true.
>>
>>487310450
thats probably true the lightning ones are like a fucking nuke, the rocks are still massive though and the damage is insane for a projectile especially if you fit the greatjar helmet on to your build, greatjar is also the best helmet in the entire game defense wise so its a win win
>>
>>487310765
Why the point down lol
>>
>>487310581
Mantis blade
>>
>>487310909
Gankers.
>>
>>487310859
defenses are basically a tradeoff for blocking half the bloody screen unfortunately
>>
>>487309903
STR/Faith gets Anvil Hammer, Maliketh's Black Blade, Magma Wyrm's Scalesword, Death Knight's Longshaft Axe, and Horned Warrior Greatsword.

Otherwise, not counting unique weapons, if you're going for the full 80 faith then it doesn't really get anything extra. The main draw of STR/Faith is Clawmark Seal giving STR scaling which is useful if you don't plan on investing too deep into faith.
>>
>>487310389
Honestly, a hard choice. Hornsent is male, and Leda would definitely peg you. The only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>487310909
Because pvpers are turbo cringe
>>
>>487311075
Based
>>
What's a good ash to use on the Clayman's Harpoon for an 80 Int mage? And should it be Cold infused?
>>
File: 1701392581868545.png (468 KB, 1200x630)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>487311148
You just made the choice super easy
>>
>>487311120
>spawn next to a wall in an invasion while looking at my phone
>greatjar is covering the entire fucking screen
>have no fucking clue what area im even in
>walk forward
>fall off a cliff
happened to me more than once lmao
>>
>>487311148
Leda would force you to do a Miquella cosplay
>>
>>487311148
>Leda would definitely peg you
No. She will just give you the most emotionless, dead fish sex possible.
>>
>>487310909
Co-op fucking shits deserve it.
>>
>str build cold infused sword lance with chilling mist on it

it's gamin' time >:^)
>>
>>487311348
ice spear, and no it should magic infused for maximum damage unless you also have high str
>>
>>487311148
>Leda would definitely peg you
Why do you people have to make *everything* gay
>>
>>487311796
That's an overkill. Either choose the chilling mist or cold infusion
>>
File: L1 goes brrr.webm (3.91 MB, 998x552)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
Haha L1 go brr
>>
>>487311796
>blood infused has 120 bleed buildup with no arc investment for no reason
>has greatspear hitstun with hts moves so jumping r1->r1 and r2->r1 are a true combo
what a mess of a weapon
>>
>>487312123
loud = funny
>>
File: 1706227794685905.png (562 KB, 506x600)
562 KB
562 KB PNG
>>487312064
>having sex with a woman is gay
>>
Anyone baking? If not I'll do it in a bit
>>
>>487312325
pegging is not sex
>>
>>487312065
you think so? i was just surprised it has like 153 with cold infusion. im a STR build but just wondering what i should do with it if i don't want to use something that requires alex shard since i mostly want to R2 people. i know there's RKR but... something else. maybe quickstep.
>>
File: 1711446384832101.png (523 KB, 467x600)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>487312417
>performing libidinous acts with a woman is gay
>>
>>487311796
You can always use Cragblade or a roar ash
>>
>>487310979
I was dissapointed they made such a cool concept look dumb as fuck, but aside of looking dumb when using it at least is usable and infusable

I hoped for a swiitch blade and I got a noodle
>>
>>487312064
Pegging is still a straight woman having sex with a straight man so technically it's not gay, it's perfectly straight. By definition.
>>
File: elevator.png (1.7 MB, 1027x687)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>invade gank just outside boss room door
>fuckers are waiting for people in a small room
>run to the elevator
>host just runs down the elevator hole and dies
Man these guys are retarded.
>>
>>487312678
you can't put roar on it, i checked. could put cragblade on it but meh, that just feels like RKR-lite.
>>
One of you fuckers make a new thread already, I’m too lazy.
>>
File: 1720733066950202.jpg (701 KB, 1245x2048)
701 KB
701 KB JPG
>>487287724
frankly, she's much sexier than her little brother
redheads are sexy
warrior women are fucking sexy
those hips
those legs that will crush you
doesn't yap all the time
killer moves
WINGS!
goddess, natch

my headcanon: miquella sent her to fight radahn because he was jealous and wanted her dead, because all men in haligtreee wanted to fuck her and be dominated by her, and ignored her dumb whore shota brother flirtations
>>
new thread
>>487313092
>>487313092
>>487313092
>>
Get out

>>487313123
>>487313123
>>487313123
>>
>>487313129
>>487313146
You fucked up.
>>
>>487313129
>>487313146
lol retards
>>
File: 1720127642603681.jpg (1.15 MB, 3465x3568)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>487292003
never forget
>>
>>487313129
>>487313146
This is why I asked if anyone was baking. Good thing I checked back here first.
>>
>>487312325
>anal with woman, whether pitching/catching, is straight
Not only is it gay, but its gayer and less honest than having regular homosex.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.