[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Welcome to /news/, your only source for events in the chuuba world.

Hololive
>A-Chan, founding member of Hololive staff, announces she will be retiring from Hololive, citing complications of personal nature that have prevented her from returning to work in the long term.
>Hololive's main Youtube channel posts a compilation in memoriam of A-Chan's time with the company.
>Hololive EN's 2nd Concert: -Breaking Dimensions-, opens ticket sales, which are summarily sold out within 2 hours.
>The HoloReve, a fashion magazine inspired card collection, is released.
>La+ recieves her Gold Youtube Play Button.

Nijisanji
>Katarina Ange's condition has improved as she undergoes medical treatment. She has not scheduled a return to streaming.
>Shu Yamino and Meloco Kyoran announce a series of radio programs for Japanese speakers to talk about NijiEN.
>Saegusa Akina announces his first solo concert, and first mini album during his 5th Anniversary Live.

Phase Connect
>Airi Chisaka gives an update on her health, stating that the immediate problem has been resolved, but she needs time to recover.

Other Corpos
>Following their investigation of the VSPO application leaks, VSPO JP resumes streaming activities for its talent as of 6/27.
>KUUKIYOMI: Consider It! ONLINE will collaborate with Aogiri High School, with exclusive in-game avatars, as well as in-game content from AHS members.
>.LIVE and VPI Cafe begin selling their June Bride goods collections. They will be available until 7/16.
>Siro of .LIVE will celebrate her 7th Birthday with a live at harevutai on 8/12. Tickets will be on sale until 7/21.
>Next One Step will give away their .LIVE collab special edition PC in a twitter campaign, open until 7/7.
>Appland, the parent company of VPI Cafe and .LIVE, issues a statement committing to protect personal information of audition participants, both within and without the company.
>Nyantasia is launching their radio program, Nyamaraji!, with the first broadcast to air on 7/1.
>Sanrio and ClaN Entertainment, the parent companies of Nyantasia, sign an agreement in preparation of expanding their vtuber operations globally.
>Elemental Knights R, an MMORPG by Winlight, is currently running a collaboration event with VEE until 7/25.
>VASE, a JP group owned by Art Stone Entertainment, will host a pop-up shop at the Shibuya MODI store until 7/7.
>PixelLink announces the 6th wave of vtubers joining the VSMP server.
>STPR Inc. Will debut their 4th 2.5D idol group on 6/30.
>Neo-Porte will increase shipping fees of goods after 8/1.
>Iori Matsunaga of Riot Music announces that a limited run craft beer will be sold by ONKYO, a beverage producer focusing on the response of yeast to musical vibrations. "Awaken Now", Iori's original song, will play during the beer's maturation period, and the beer's flavor will be Raspberry Session Hazy IPA.
>Rurumi Yumemi of Heavenrend announces that she will be graduating from her vtubing activities, stating that there will be an explanation tweet posted at a later point.
>Nanami Urara, a JP vsinger with muchoo, announces that her new single, "Emotional Revolution Rock'n'Roll", will be used as the OP for the upcoming Kuromori anime.
>Himari Miyazono announces she will be leaving VANQUISH, her current group, but will be staying within Tambourine Artists (the parent group) as a solo vtuber.
>Kizuna A.I., known for being dead, suddenly posts a new video and stream on her channel.
>Shiratama Utano of UniVIRTUAL will hold a fan meting at Kanda Myojin Hall on 9/23.

Indies
>Dokibird will collaborate with Noms Cafe at AnimeExpo, raising money for Food Banks Canada.
>Shirayuki Mishiro, a JP indie, will appear on VCafe radio's improv program.
>Mint Fantome releases a collection of merch, available until 7/26.
>AlienMixture releases a merch collection on uwumarket.

Other
>G-Plan, a JP marketing platform, will debut a representative vtuber, Fugo Hasaki, on 7/1.
>Sony STAR SPHERE holds their 3rd Space Photography Experience event. To promote the event, Clear Usui, the Rocket Enthusiast JP indie, and Kakapo Kitashirakawa of VEE, will do a livestream on 7/29.
>Fortnite JP hosts a creator party to showcase the new "Reload" game mode, which features a number of vtubers.
>CAPCOM NEXT - Summer 2024 announces the official restreamers for the event, which cinlude a variety of vtubers.

Local
>Due to a bug of implementation, Holo Justice's IPO in NASFAQ is manually adjusted at its conclusion. Justice themselves fail to maintain the highs in the market that typically follow an IPO week.

Corrections
>The previous summary provided of Cover's Shareholder Meeting notes was based on an unofficial source. The source is credible, but viewers are advised that it may include errors in information or phrasing.

If the thread goes down for any reason other than hitting bump limit, it will return between 6~9p ET.
Want the source for this news? Check the previous issue: >>79337027
>>
File: 1712104396320184.png (231 KB, 850x1133)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
NEWS ANCHOR
Post sources and news regarding vtubers here.
>>
File: 1713679783987021.jpg (2.1 MB, 3150x4700)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
OC ANCHOR
Reply to this post with Editorial Comics, Cooking, Puzzles, Games, and Movie Reviews.
>>
ECONOMICS ANCHOR
Post about Merch, Stocks, Sponsorships, Markets, Economics, and Business affairs pertaining to the Vtuber industry and community. Whether corporate or indie, it does not matter as long as it involves Vtubers.
We also report vtuber advertisements related issues on this tag, including corporate ads or indie ads.
>>
File: image (1).png (2.23 MB, 1032x857)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB PNG
BOARD EVENTS ANCHOR
Divegrass, Formula, HFZ, Tournaments, birthday plans, cards, group projects, anything goes.

Any board activities you want to share go here
>>
File: doesn't count.png (429 KB, 420x509)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
KURO ANCHOR
Post black corpo happenings here: bad business decisions, talent cliques, management mishaps, cryptic tweets, graduation letters, google docs, and other substantiated activity of dubious corporate legality and morality.
>>
File: 1708157839290234.png (2.53 MB, 3000x2518)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
RRAT ANCHOR
Post only the freshest, most delectable rrats. Nothing else will do.
Discussion should be avoided, as this is not news, but at best potential news.
>>
File: 1705881819289097.png (943 KB, 1112x791)
943 KB
943 KB PNG
Bump anchor, so you can easily hide any bumps that have to be made.
Please remember to delete any bumps that don't contribute, so that we can keep /news/ alive as long as possible.
>>
File: FfpIvjqaAAA_ODQ.jpg (847 KB, 2896x4096)
847 KB
847 KB JPG
>>79545204
Sayu Okami
>>
>>79544990
Unity Cup Export Deadline has CLOSED.
Matches will begin in 1 week.
>>
>>79544990
NASFAQ is currently experiencing technical difficulties. A rogue bot is suspected.
>>
>>79545481
I like the new one more, but I still miss the old design.
>>
>>79544734
Ookami Mio will be releasing a cover of Astro by Blue Journey.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPYJIe1sODg
>>
>>79544734
https://x.com/heavenrendtv/status/1807219015481545179 Heavenrend official announcement of Rurumi Yumemi and Haruna Swift graduations as well as the company ceasing its activities on July 15th.
https://x.com/HarunaSwift/status/1807222347193069994 Haruna Swift's announcement
https://x.com/RurumiYumemi/status/1807227065797898637 Rurumi Yumemi's announcement
>>
File: 1707094179375880.jpg (832 KB, 1900x1360)
832 KB
832 KB JPG
>>79544734
https://x.com/hololive_En/status/1807217492881793397
dodgers hololive collab goods are out
>>
>9
>>
>>79544734
>>79545121
Heavenrend is kil. green woman won
>>79554942
>>
>page 9 in 14 mins
The fuck is happening /news/?
>>
>>79557505
VSPO EN debuts
Catalog chatter doesn't seem to be about anything in particular.
Doesn't seem any new news has broken in any of the big generals, other than VSPO EN getting possibly hella botted, but that's a rrat at best right now.
>>
>>79557505
And 9 again.
>>
File: 1719717756469543.png (1.64 MB, 1056x2940)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>79558121
I mean....
On the other hand, we do know 6k people were waiting, so I would at least believe their actual numbers to be between 10k - 15k
>>
>>79561737
This kinda looks botted to be honest.
>>
>>79544734
https://note.com/karuta54/n/nf74d4aec3f78
Yagoo's investor meeting transcript is out
>>
>>79544734
https://x.com/achan_UGA/status/1807186612847284512
Today is A-chan's last day at the office. A special final appearance in Hologra will be up soon as well as a final farewell message.
>>
>>79562988
It is botted, I am not even trying to be an anti, but it's clear case. I will still give them some credit.
>>
>>79561737
A good rule-of-thumb minimum is that #bots=twice the height of the CCV wave. That would leave at most 10k-12k for these debuts, although with enough bots you can mask out some of the wave effect (like Kuzuha, his "waves" are a lot smaller than his total bots).
>>
>>79563305
If no one translates it by the time I wake up (and after watching my italian pink gatto), I shall.
>>
File: ranmogus.jpg (56 KB, 1000x1000)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>79564310
I'll push it through google translate just to see if anything notable comes up to put in my report tomorrow, but if you can provide a better translation I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>79564310
What? I'm reading it in english already but it's machine translation
>>
>>79564568
>>79564587
Pretty much, I think google translation is decent but there are some errors of things I found very important.
For example
一部関係者がリークしているのではないかという噂もございましたが、弊社が確認したところでは事実ではないことも含まれておりました。社内からの漏洩ではないものの、情報源については特定したうえで適切に対処している状況でございます。

Google translates it as:
>There were rumors that some related parties had leaked the information, but our investigation revealed that this was not true. Although the information was not leaked from within the company, we have identified the source and are currently dealing with the matter appropriately.

While a better translation would be:
>There were rumors that some insiders were leaking information. However, according to our company's investigation, it was found that some of the information was not true. Although the leaks did not originate from within the company, we have identified the sources of the information and are taking appropriate measures.
>>
File: postthisscholar.gif (1.46 MB, 498x498)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB GIF
>>79564742
Yeah, that's a pretty major detail to slip by. I'll continue by run by of it, but if you find any details omitted please be sure to lmk.
I'll likely just post corrections and any new info that came up since it's mostly the same.
>>
>>79565169
How about you leave a *** for any part that you would like me to double-check. That will make it easier and faster for me as well.
>>
>>79544990
/lig/ and /HAHA/ have started a joint birthday card for Dokibird >>79568208
>>
>>79565298
In that case, I went through my old report in >>79321398 and the report to see any important discrepancies. I also included some that may reveal with a more proper translation. If it doesn't change the context or doesn't provide any additional info you can omit if you wish, but if you want to save time I can do that instead. If there any questions you wish to translate yourself, feel free to add at the end or indicate they were your addition.

With that being said, here are the sections in the ToC in order that a proper translation would be appreciated. (Google translated the questions first, just to let you know)

> Do you have any specific thoughts on shareholder return measures (share buybacks, dividends, etc.)?
>What is your future policy for IR activities?
>Please tell us about COVER USA: its purpose, activities, goals, etc.
>Please tell us about your future event policies and plans. What are your thoughts on collaborating with other companies?
>Please tell us how you plan to resolve the issues that occurred during the event. (Not sure if this is events or event singular like maybe HoloFes)
>Please tell us about the progress of HoloPlus' development and future plans.
>Do you have any plans to respond in the event of a large-scale incident? Also, do you have a system in place to ensure the safety of your talent and support them until they resume their streaming activities?
>Considering the situation of other companies, it has become clear that entering a market with a different culture entails great risks, but does Cover intend to continue expanding its EN business? Have you done any prior research to avoid making the same mistake, and are there any concrete measures you are preparing?
>What will happen with the distribution on the video sharing site "bilibili" in the future? There are various concerns, but how are you responding?
>Hololive DEV_IS has a different management style and is said to be producer-led, but all of its channels, including the official channel, are not growing as much as existing talents and I don't think it is successful. I think the DEV_IS project is a failure, but how are the producer's responsibilities divided? Do producers have the authority to hire talents and terminate contracts?
>Regarding measures against slander, how will you deal with slander overseas as you expand your business globally in the future?
>The concert was held in March, but it seems that the current Makuhari venue does not have enough capacity. Do you have any plans to use a larger venue or hold the concert simultaneously at multiple venues around the world, not just in Japan, due to the nature of virtual events?
>Will there be a stock ownership plan for talent staff?
>I think I remember President Tanigo saying in a previous interview that he had no plans to turn IP itself into AI, but AI generation has grown tremendously in recent years. Could you tell us about the uses of AI that you envision?
>I understand that your company is currently an IP business based on entertainer characters, but there are cases where IP is lost due to reasons unknown to shareholders and users. I think this will hinder stable business continuity, but what do you think about the situation where IP is lost in an instant?

That's all that initially caught my eye, like I said. If any of them don't seem to hold any new info/change the context feel free to omit. If you translate anything else that you believe should included that's fine as well, I'm only human so I may have missed something.
>>
>>79545204
>>79560185
Meh, watched the last thread die before my eyes. Got home, opened it up, saw it on page 10, and then it died pretty much the moment I hit "Post". Truly, a tragedy worthy of seinen.
>>
>>79544734
Ayunda Risu will be releasing a cover of Rabbit Hole. The SFW version will be premiering in a few hours at the time of posting

Additionally, "another" version will be exclusive to members only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y5rxlA0dc8
>>
>>79544682
really appreciate these news threads
>>
>>79569900
Needing to bump every 15-30 minutes is ridiculous in the first place. We're never getting /vtg/, are we?
>>
Breaking News: Nekozeno Shin announces her 3D debut!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCmlmYJLC9c
>>
>>79572000
>>79544734
>>
>>79545121
Flip correspondent here that reported on location about OnLive in the previous thread, I just have a curious observation.

Going back to that presentation from Vtuber Newsdrop (yes, the same presentation where this happened >>79477749 ), there was a part about how being a "news organization" they get info on things that fans may have overlooked. One of their examples is about an indie getting a "baseball collab," and the dates show that it will be the "first vtuber basball collab." And then the presenter said, "she beat Hololive!"

A day later, we get these threads with the same talking points:
>>79564663
>>79565983

I don't trust this Vtuber Newsdrop that is trying to position themselves as THE vtuber news outlet. Don't trust them like you don't trust "journalists" nowadays.
>>
>>79571192
>We're never getting /vtg/, are we?
/vt/ allows 151 threads to be active on the board at once, give or take.
By my count, there are 42 non-general threads on /vt/ right now. Now, about 5~10 of those are either newer generals (which might just die as hype does) or threads that don't exist 24/7 anyway.
This means that only 27.8% of the board is "catalog". Keep in mind that this is peak SEA time.
/vtg/ is sustainable, but realistically we would quickly run into the same problem, because right now the vast majority of /vt/ IS generals, and /vt/ would probably die if the generals left.
We're stuck with what we've got right now.
>>
File: 1639684557212.png (271 KB, 401x383)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>79572201
>Never mentioned baseball once in her entire career until June 7th, when she announced she'll be on a main ad board (something anybody can pay for) in a game for a AA minor league that people in Texas haven't even properly heard of.
>Dodgers announcement was on June 1st.
She definitely is making a headline, but I don't think it's the one she wants.
>>
>>79572528
the extermination of catalog bait and rrat threads would be a net good. The true root of the problem though is nonexistent moderation. If it ain't holo, you can get away with slinging almost anything and spamming it until it becomes 'truth'
>>
>>79572201
>>79572888
Also yeah I wouldn't trust anybody claiming to be a news outlet that can't even do basic background research. It took me like 5 minutes of googling to verify
>She's not a /lig/ger; she's not even consistently a 2-view.
>She clearly is trying to snipe the "First American Baseball & Vtuber Collab" spot, and despite that...
>There isn't an actual collab, she's just on some minor league's ad board.
Sometimes it's really tough to bust rrats and find the truth in vtubing matters. This is definitely not one of those times.
Whoever is spinning this as "She Beat Hololive" is either a sensationalist, misinformed, or the chuuba herself.
>>
>>79572528
i'd take 201 threads
>>79572923
they'd just spend more cooldowns shitting up /yourthread/
plus event threads are fun sometimes
>>
>>79573151
I should have done my archive reps. Many others have reached the same conclusion about this vtuber news thing and even the presenter himself.
>>
File: 1719723442007765.png (24 KB, 743x346)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>79573151
>the chuuba herself
Ayup
>>
>>79576619
That's... annoying honestly
>>
>>79544682
>Katarina Ange
Anon, it's Katrina Ange.
>>
>>79579382
gomen
>>
Sara Hoshikawa will be debuting a new outfit in about 15 minutes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJYJ0482P7g
>>
>>79580027
>>79544734
>>
>>79576619
So this bitch got rejected by Holo and is now thoroughly ensuring that not only will any future applications of hers be rejected immediately, but also that even other agencies will also blacklist her on the grounds of this childish unprofessionalism lmao
>>
>>79548547
I love Sincro, but Okami was cute, too, especially since Sayu's "piloting" both. I'm not a fan of Zaion, however.
>>
>>79563305
>>79544734
https://x.com/kholosimp/status/1807282079220056376?s=46
Some unofficial translation is out.
>>
>>79572923
Not even the holo distinction can save you if you fall afoul of the cabal's ridiculous laws. Stars by default fall afoul.
>>
>>79584993
oh hey rider, how's your mod going?
>>
>>79545059
>>79576619
>>
>>79572201
>>79573151
>>79576619
>>YIKES
Yeah, I'd those threads were made by her too.
>>
File: 1706627498128651.jpg (271 KB, 960x1200)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>79544734
https://x.com/_omocat/status/1807126895395516752
omocat news
>>
>>79585610
Are these the only designs?
>>
>>79544734
Projekt Nova announces it will close as of July 5th.
https://x.com/projektnovalive/status/1805988075895730265
Eirene, their sole remaining talent, will continue on as an indie, retaining the IP, assets, and social media channels.
>>
>>79585610
Gura's bad a skating
>>79545121
>>
>>79568953
If no one else is working on it, I can TL some of it.
>>79564310
If you haven't already started the work, we can split it.
>>
File: GRUrj51WsAImvdB.jpg (86 KB, 900x506)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>79544734
Fall Guys (wait it's still around?) is bringing back Kizuner's outfit with "a new look". Probably not a coincidence after yesterday.
https://x.com/FallGuysGame/status/1807398742691119332
>>
>>79588792
That's just her Gamer outfit, isn't it? But yeah, interesting timing.
>>
>>79544734
Risu releases a cover Rabbit Hole.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y5rxlA0dc8
Apparently there's a "special version" for Members only.
>>
Get out there and find me some news, or at least pictures of spider vtubers!
>>
>>79558121
is there anything special about vspo?
>>
>>79544734
Inowi, an EN indie, announces she will be going on indefinite hiatus after 2 years of streaming.
https://x.com/inowiis/status/1807416403739189714
Pic related is one of the replies to her tweet announcement.
>>
File: brutal.png (15 KB, 602x122)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>79591590
Forgot pic
>>
File: 1719758669969229.jpg (1.4 MB, 1750x917)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
>>79544734
Kyoto Rikyuen, a long-established tea shop, and Kinoya, an established umeboshi shop, is partnering with Nijisanji's Inui Toko to make a special edition tea set. The set contains an original tea blend and three types of umeboshi, both made with Inui's input. The set is available to purchase throughout July
https://shop.kinoya.jp/item/nijisanji_inuitoko/
>>
>>79588792
Speaking of Kizuner, what the hell was yesterday's ongoing stream? It's been looping since it went up.
>>
>>79592638
It has officially been up for more than 24 hours now with little else known besides that it seems to react to certain chat messages.
>>
>>79592638
>>79544734
Her actual return apparently will take months
https://x.com/Tsumugu20240630/status/1807110547068088600
>>
>>79592967
>months
Dear God, it's like a competition between vtubing companies trying to see who could do the worst PR in recent history.
>>
>>79587390
Split? Sure, from where do you want me to do?
>>
>>79594523
タレントによる情報漏洩の再発防止についてはどの様に考えているか、どの様に対策をとっていくかの説明をいただきたい。タレントの離脱は影響が非常に大きい業態であるため、重大なリスクと認識して可能な限り最大のフォローを行ってほしい
seems about halfway, do you want first half or second half?
>>
>>79594853
I'll take second, then.
>>
>>79544682
A-CHAN LOVE
>>
>>79576619
This is just sad news to see.
>>
File: 1718711769271848.png (10 KB, 547x108)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>79545059
Nijien members are doomposting on main
>>79594545
main thread
>>
File: Zomrade_Obituary.png (307 KB, 1073x483)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>79544734
The ghouleist of the ghoul's ghouls has passed away, leaving her oshi Ollie behind:
https://nitter.poast.org/kureijiollie/status/1806888305700864146#m
>>
>>79598861
don't click that's dolphin porn
>>
File: 1719766730305601[2].png (15 KB, 608x97)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>79544734
Shee Icho of Production kawaii reached 100K subs on youtube.
>>
>>79598861
Damn.
>>
>>79599172
Good for her.
>>
>>79563305
>>79594853
>>79596149
Alright, I got everything for the first half, if there is anything I am missing, let me know.
It's a rentry. Just add the /CoverSM_P1
>>
>>79599826
Sorry, I got called away midway through; I'm about halfway through my half.
>>
Euroniggers are at it again
>>
File: a-chan farewell livery.jpg (109 KB, 1022x575)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>79544990
Results are up for rounds 17 and 18 of the 2024 Formula Holo World Championship: >>79600309
Final round of the 2024 Stars Touring Car Championship (HOLOSTARS racing championship) and final 2 rounds of the 2024 FHWC will all be live-streamed next Sunday morning

Also, VGTC liveries are due at the end of the live stream that day. Per main organizer, 5 point penalty for each team in the opening round that doesn't provide a livery by then (may however provide an additional day's buffer for extraneous circumstances)
>>
File: GKkTuDxaEAAdElv.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>79544913
/nasfaqg/'s Seiso rep here for more on the ongoing loading issues.

>Investors have reported that they can't get past the loading screens.
>Trial Dev is currently collecting info from those who are being affected.
>Those who kept their tabs open are not affected. (I am one of those)
>Trial Dev is trying to get ahold of the head dev (honk) to see if he can come out of retirement to see if he can fix the problem.
>According to TD, he believes that the place where the site is hosted is "on fire or something".

I will continue to monitor the situation and update as we move along.
Stay Seiso, my friends.
>>
>>79580122
She's a shoo-in for NijiEN, childish unprofessionalism is a job requirement over there
>>
>>79601831
Additional info: July 8-13 would be a grace period. No penalties should apply if the livery is submitted during that period. Submitting it after incurs the penalty.

This is so we can produce the OP for the series in a timely manner.
>>
>>79598861
Who?
>>
>>79605263
seems to be a key community member, but I don't watch her so no idea.
>>
>>79605263
her biggest whale
>>
>>79606442
Oof, that's gotta hurt.
>>
>>79601366
very surprised to learn that southgate secretly manages /uuu/
>>
>>79599826
Here you go, rentry /CoverSM_P2
>>
>>79545059
Drama in Hex's community: lots of people doxxing and harassing each other and generally complaining on X >>79586998
>>
>>79614756
I shall make a completed version then in like an hour or so. Thanks, TLanon buddy
>>
>>79615801
No, thank you for your part in the TL! I also followed your format in my rentry part, so as to make it a consistent style--rentry was a good choice too, besides pastebin (my workspace) or, worse yet, twenty posts /here/
>>
>>79615042
Ugh Hex, that guy is not even an edgelord, he is im14andthisisdeep in Vtuber form with a fanbase of the same age
>>
>>79615932
I thought about pastebin too, so I rolled a dice for it. Kek I will make it one rentry and also a png to upload here cause why not.
>>
>>79616193
>png
That'll be funny; when anyone asks about something Yagoo said, you just respond with a 10000 x something png and say "read this"
>>
>>79616572
kek
>>
File: poko.png (544 KB, 602x625)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
>>79544734
Poko Rakun will have irregular streams from July 1st to the 20th, as she will be visiting the US of A.
>>
File deleted.
>>79564568
>>79614756
Complete translation of >>79563305

rentry /CoverSM_ENTL

>>79616572
Almost, it's 1120 x 8968. KEK.
>>
>>79623963
Thank you for your hard work.
>>
>>79623963
You have two formatting errors, "Response:**" showing up for bolding.
>>
File: goo_ghoul_coffee.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>79598861
>>79605263
Kureiji Ollie, the HololiveID zombie's, biggest clipper. She purchased her spot in multiple Chilla's Art games, among other things.

The Rosarian's started an emotional support campaign for Ollie by spamming comments on Ollie's MV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZqtRc3fa_s
>>
>>79624329
Oh fuck, fine, I will be back. Thanks for the heads up though.
>>
>>79624603 (me)
I think it's fixed, someone check it before I make it png again lmao
>>
>>79615042
Isn't this the second time in less than a month the Nijisisters are involved in a dox issue? No wonder their headquarters used to be the doxxsite
>>
>>79544734
https://www.youtube.com/live/voYDEg85ksg?si=huKXcs2qEmRmoaUg
Mint Fantome debuts a new chibi form for herself, complete with 30 different expressions.
>>
>>79624976
If you could toss it up on rentry.org or paste-bin, so it'd be searchable and quotable, that'd be grand.
>>
>>79624976
Looks good to me, thanks for the (almost) x 10000 pic. It will see good use in bait threads.
>>
>>79623963
God damn, nice work you two. I'll be sure to sing your praises in the report.
>>
File: rentryCoverSM_ENTL.png (3.95 MB, 1105x8769)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB PNG
>>79625342
ah, org. Sure thing. I shall do that.
https://rentry.org/CoverSM2024ENTL

I think I fixed everything, here is the png
>>
>>79626497
>>79564568
Sorry dude, some revisions and stuff, this should be the final
>>
>>79626497
thanks for your work anons
>>
>>79624436
That has to hurt.
>>
>>79545059
>>79598056
Scarle now too. EN has to know something.
https://x.com/ScarleYonaguni/status/1807558380636270917
>>
>>79628965
>>79598056
nijiEN will be shuttered instead of being merged into nijiJP
>>79545121
>>
File: 1719793539402295.png (445 KB, 495x640)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>79544734
https://hololive.hololivepro.com/en/news/20240625-01-85/
Hololive x tsujita collab merch
>>
File: GRVHPzGXgAAhOw0.png (713 KB, 2480x3012)
713 KB
713 KB PNG
>>79544734
Indie chuuba Miniko (formerly Miyu) reveals that her content was meticulously controlled by her abusive controlling ex (supposedly gf according to the thread >>79594404), which is why she stopped using the Miyu identity.
>>
>>79630143
Forgot the links, gomen
https://x.com/MiyuneBun/status/1807429374578245840
https://x.com/MinikoMew/status/1807429852271677813
>>
>>79628965
Update: Tweet is deleted now.
>>
>>79545204
>>
>>79630334
Was this in one of the generals/catalog, or is Scarle actually browsing /news/?
>>
>>79633203
Multiple talents are confirmed /here/. There is a non-zero chance they have this thread open.
>>
>>79633203
It was on a 'log thread in >>79626505
For the record there's a continuation thread at >>79628828
>>
>>79545204
>>
>>79544734
Vtuber merchandiser Mosobox has announced the Meet and Greets they will be hosting at Anime expo: 3am (Meat, Coqui, Olivia Monroe, Callie Calico), Grimmi, Sleepy Project, Jeff McMuscles, Rima Evenstar, and SAVEHYMN. Probably more will be added later
https://x.com/MosoBox
>>
>>79624436
Now that's a fan right there.
>>
>>79630143
The lesbian domestic abuse statistics...
>>
File: 20240701_104057.jpg (1.14 MB, 4096x4094)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>79544734
https://x.com/Mori_Zakura/status/1806168569966940496
Bottled reaper bathwater now on sale
>>
File: anypooper.png (24 KB, 627x378)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>79544913
>>79545121
Rrat Watch anon here, quick lunch report but I've been having another theory regarding Anycolor and it's stock today so I'll put it here.

ANYCOLOR SLIDES ON DOWN
Anycolor stocks are sliding down today, as the stock heads to 2734 yen (-25) for it's lunch break price. It has been in the 2730-2740 range for the last 30 minutes, so no idea if this is temporary or a stopgap between them surging and/or sinking.

JULY 1st RRAT: To throw my hat into this July 1st announcement thing, I'd like to point out that on the day the dodger's collab was announced, Cover saw a meteoric rise BEFORE it even got announced.
While there hasn't been a major dip, they've been oddly sliding with little resistance today. It may just be market fluctuations, and this has no indication but with the July rrat it has been on my mind I must admit.

COVER CORP ON THE OTHER SLIDE
Cover is also seeing similar signs, as the stock slides down to 1983 yen (-22) for it's lunch price. Perhaps the two are just following each other today.

OTHER
NIKKEI sees a small gain at 0.24% as we head to lunch

That's all for now, We got a translated script of the Cover shareholder's meeting thanks to the TLAnons here >>79599826, >>79614756, I'll dedicate a section to it since when we over it we only had someone's doing a play by play of it, so let's make sure nothing gets lost in the translation.. If you want to check it out, it's right here >>79626497

Anyway I'll see you in a few hours.
>>
>>79640450
The 1st of the month is prime time for businesses to release news. Given that Anycolor hasn't had a speck of real good news in ages, there's probably anticipation that any news they DO deliver is going to be bad news.
>>
>>79544734
https://x.com/hololive_goods/status/1807554087074079043?
Holo crunch
>>
>>79545204
>>
>>79545204
>>
>>79643964
Why does it make shareholder meetings look like cults every time
>>
>>79644042
Aren't they?
>>
>>79545204
>>
File: 1719799018654657.png (6 KB, 1067x289)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>79544734
AiceClass, a VTuber group organized by HoneyWorks, will announce a project for their 1st anniversary on July 6th, 9PM JST featuring all 10 of their members
https://x.com/aiceclass/status/1807354253532340398
>>
>>79645207
I like that it makes the Nijis look depressed. Neuro-sama knows what's up.
>>
File: file.png (161 KB, 560x560)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>79641065
Now you too can get a taste of Friend!
>>
File: file.png (709 KB, 1072x1744)
709 KB
709 KB PNG
>>79645318
Damn, first time I've heard of 'em and I already like this one.
>>
>>79630143
But ofc every male chuuber ever is a good-for-nothing sexpest. When this exists. Tell me, is this your utopia unicorns?
>>
>>79544734
Clear Usui was on weathernews for 1.5hrs to cover the launch of a H3 rocket carrying the ALOS-4 satellite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nIlYXjha80
>>
>>79642348
Apparently, Advent is just Biboo according to Neurochama

>>79644042
Same with Holostars being transformed into Queen for no tangible reason at all.

>>79645881
Nacho child?
>>
File: 1719808447290169.jpg (3.27 MB, 1080x3240)
3.27 MB
3.27 MB JPG
>>79544734
https://x.com/ou_en_event/status/1807625235572961464?
>>
>>79646245
Demn. Holo could really market their IP well.
>>
>>79646107
>Nacho child?
Nah, seems to be https://x.com/Zashiki_Warabi
whose mama is https://x.com/suzuhohotaru
>>
>>79646107
>no tangible reason
Queen is a band, made entirely of males, with the singer being gay. Seems fairly logical to me
>>
>>79646245
what is this? what does the text say?
>>
>>79576619
didn't hololive had a Baseball Collab before the Dodgers? the one with mostly JP members?
>>
>>79648207
It's a water park in Taiwan that's doing a Hololive themed collab
>>
File: 1719779654873609m.jpg (146 KB, 1024x576)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>79544734
https://klooonal.itch.io/justice-punch
Gigi fangame released
>>
>>79648429
No, only with the Japanese baseball league
>>
>>79592540
Nice gloves
>>
>>79647433

...Neurochama is a catalogsister
>>
File: 1719796511401344.png (11 KB, 592x192)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>79545059
Twisty is going insane
>>
>>79650621
She is tryna get terminated and I cannot blame her.
>>
>>79650621
israel but it's just lyrics to some vocaloid song
>>
>>79650687
Good luck, Nijisanji ain't terminating anyone soon after the selen shock
>>
>>79650621
It's a line from HSKW's new cover.
Nothing to see here.
>>
>>79651130
In character lol
>>
>>79650621
i dont really care. if festival said it everyone would say based.
>>
>>79651866
Yes because hololive is better by default
>>
>>79544913
>>79640450
Shortstack anon here, it's time to close out the first day of July in Japan! While we're gonna look over a definitive translation of the Cover Shareholder's report, outside of that it's gonna be really brief. I got places to be so let's make it quick.

STOCK OVERVIEW
Anycolor closes out just shot of the 26XX area, at 2712 yen (-47) with barely any resistance at the end. Considering how it accelerated at it's fall after lunch, I believe my rrat could hold a little bit of weight, but that's not a guarantee.
Cover is also in the same position sliding back down below 2000 down to 1962 yen (-42). Potentially just following trends? Who knows, but still a bad first impression for July.
The NIKKEI closed out a 0.12% gain today as well.
Trading volumes
Anycolor: 658k
Cover Corp: 2.7 Million

COVER SHAREHOLDERS MEETING OVERVIEW (DEFINITIVE EDITION)

First and foremost, be sure to credit >>79599826 and >>79614756 and whoever compiled it in >>79626497 for translating/compiling all of this for us, I deserve no credit for their actions.

With that being said, I'll be separating Stock/Business and Events/Non-Business topics. Just so you can skip over and see what Cover is doing on the talent/event side of things if you wish (though you should read the Business part as well.)
Do note, the Japanese transcriber faced audio issues so part of some responses may have been omitted. So while it *could* be accurate, Please take it with a grain of salt.
If anything comes from a question that audio disruptions, it will be marked with (TBR)

STOCK/BUSINESS RELATED REVELATIONS
>No current plans on short term shareholder return policies (e.g buybacks, dividends)
>COVER USA will begin operations in July, with no delays. It's purpose is for sales activities and business to business partnerships.
>(TBR) The new studio is operating smoothly, with plans to improve flexibility and utilize it for R&D of technology and content with the use of 3D Motion capture.
>(TBR) HoloEarth has been making steady progress in it's milestones regarding development.
>Cover will be releasing the JP version of HoloPlus, and is conducting beta tests on the English version, with intentions to expand basic features.
>In regards to HoloIndie, Cover is considering measures to help assist in game development and improve the environment.
>No guidelines/plans for generative A.I but they are monitoring developments/trends to consider their approach.
>Plans to increase staff, in relation to business expansion.
>Potentially referring to a "certain company", Cover has been taken measures to be mindful of cultures and customs overseas, and have invested in staff to handle global expansion.
>Regarding the concerns about Bilibili, Cover is being thorough and state that official accounts are managed by them alone.
>Regarding the Bilibili leaks, their investigations have found that some of it was simply untrue, and that the leak did not come from them internally. However they have identified the sources and are addressing them.
>Training has increased to help ensure no NDAs are broken by talents. Having done so for JP twice will be doing so for EN and ID.
>The female:male ratio in senior management has been increasing on the female side.
>No reports on their progress regarding the announcement to move to the Prime Market.
>A stock ownership plan has been established for talents/staff.
>While AI is not being considered for IP generation, there is some interest in using AI specifically for delivery in different languages.
>Cover's earnings from talents are diversified, with their most successful VTuber attributing less than 5%.

EVENTS/TALENT RELATED REVELATIONS
>Plans to expand in oversea regions in NA, Asia and Europe. With plans in China/Shanhai, Paris and Seoul. (iirc Kobo will be in a con in China, with Justice participating in Paris. Not sure on Seoul, any confirmations would be appreciated on this.)
>(TBR) Cover has covered health check-ups for the talent, in addition they have enhanced pre-debut training.
>BREAKING: YAGOO ON A DIET AND HAS LOST WEIGHT, HE IS PERFECTLY HEALTHY.
>HoloEarth at the moment is focusing on High-End PC performance. However they plan to expand the service in stages afterwards.
>Discussions of changing venues for HoloFes due to capacity are happening, but nothing has been confirmed as of writing. As they believe they can work with the capacity to some extent.
>In a moment of confusion, one shareholder though DEV_IS was a actual K-POP group, much to the confusion of Tanigo. They are intended to emulate the K-POP style of groups/activities with their brand. Not be a actual K-POP group.

That's all that stood out to me, but if you wish to take a look. Here is the translated version: https://rentry.org/CoverSM2024ENTL
>>
File: TLAnon love.png (24 KB, 633x336)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>79653318
Lastly, here's Cover!

Again I must emphasize but please do give praises to the TLAnons. They deserve all the credit for making this happen.

Anyway, I'll be heading out now. I'll see you tomorrow.
>>
>>79651130
>>79650621
Would do that to both
>>
>>79653318
thx for your swevice shortstock pal
>>
File: 20240701_130643.jpg (1.18 MB, 1800x3488)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>79545204
>>
>>79545204
>>
>>79544734
Hololive ID will be releasing a introductory song featuring all the members.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jvss8cjpec
>>
>>79544734
>>79544913
Cover Annual Securities report
https://contents.xj-storage.jp/xcontents/AS05169/d0d5fe26/6860/4614/860b/b951a51532b0/20240701163438894s.pdf
>>
File: 1719822507640281.png (48 KB, 1002x689)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>79544913
VSPO's members' superchats, memberships, and Twitch subs for June, from >>79655828
>>
File: GRY-kH1bkAAO0m2.jpg (427 KB, 1920x1080)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>>79544734
Tallemi Ella, an indie VTuber, kas joined NORTHEPTION, an ESports organization
https://x.com/NORTHEPTION/status/1807700765374591167
>>79544913
To commemorate this occasion, NORTHEPTION is releasing some merchs, such as stickers, T-shirts, and acrylic stands
https://x.com/NORTHEPTION/status/1807701094568702357
>>
>>79660073
The right kind of highlights.
>>
>>79657532
nice
>>
>>79592540
She's currently live promoting this collab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkbK2K2wbUE
>>
File: 1719834140448744.png (501 KB, 1302x702)
501 KB
501 KB PNG
>>79544913
A5, a specialty brand for game peripherals and controllers, is partnering with Tomari Mari to make a control stick for PS4 and PS5 controllers. Potential buyers can choose to order the control stick itself or order a special edition that comes with an acrylic stand
https://x.com/A5onlinestore/status/1807731424042393685
>>
>>79664015
Link to the original post next time so I know where the discussion happens.
>>
>>79664135
Sure
>>79663173
>>
>>79648730
That's quick.
>>
>>79545204
>>
https://x.com/KizunaAIChina/status/1807428882498220449
KIZUNA AI CHINA
TICK TOCK WESTOIDS
>>
File: 1707820634461070.jpg (69 KB, 680x680)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>79666352
>AI Generated
>>
>>79650621
Imagine edging as you fondle her petite breasts, kiss her quick then jizz all over her face.
>>
>>79545121
Hey hey hey. Guess it's rrat season
>>79667255
>>
>>79666352
>>79544734
>>
>>79669255
First it was July 1st they will merge and now this.
>>
>>79666352
wao
>>
>>79656811
Huh, just like We Are The Holostars and Can You do the Hololive!
>>
>>79572201
https://nitter.poast.org/VTuberNewsDrop/status/1806907375619899441

>[Newsdrop's] Goal: To share the best stories in VTubing using the best of our abilities

>[the vtuber's] Goal: Introduce [shill] yourself and make a great first impression
>>
>>79672504
Gross
>>
>>79666352
>AI Generated
It should be legal to hang you.
>>
>>79669255
Well, it's 1st of July in Japan right now.
>>
>>79675554
Actually it's just past 1am on the 2nd.
>>
>>79545121
I DON'T think any Holos hate each other.
>>
>>79677774
Not even Holos and Stars?
>>
>>79679260
summoning the resident sperg? brave strategy, cotton.
>>79545204
>>
>>79680043
Nta but he at least helps to bump the thread when it's slow, even if it is just the same rambling each time.
>>
File: GRZPPDtaMAAKyiu.jpg (1.42 MB, 1920x1080)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>79544734
As part of Tomari Mari's 6th anniversary, Oshibaco announced special edition gacha goods. List of goods including a blanket, a playmat, keycaps, eyemasks, acrylic stands, and badges
https://x.com/OSHIBACO/status/1807719435605864857
https://oshibaco.com/Oshikuji/Detail?oshikujiId=39
>>
File: GRZSyY3aEAAKOtE.jpg (1.19 MB, 1046x1500)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>79544734
Also as part of Tomari Mari's 6th anniversary, Kotobukiya reveals the prototype of her scale figure
https://x.com/kotobukiyas/status/1807723328947568890
>>
File: GRUQFT8bkAAMLCh.jpg (182 KB, 1200x675)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>79544734
Project Nebula, a VTuber group managed by RiseUp Inc., announced a summer event on August 18, with more details announced later
https://x.com/_ProjectNebula/status/1807368515244208481
>>
>>79681276
as long as another sperg doesn't find it, otherwise they'll seethe at each other on cooldown and kill the thread within an hour.
>>
File: GRKHM3YbcAALzV0.jpg (230 KB, 900x1200)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>79544734
Riot Music's Iori Matsunaga is set to appear on Nagano Aniera Festa 2024 on September 21st at Saku city
https://x.com/Aniera_Japan/status/1807247938835419222
https://aniera-festa.com/
>>
>>79680043
Not quite, but I wont yield to him or any of his kind. The same way I won't kneel to watermelons.
>>
File: GRXsUe4akAAoZ8Z.jpg (1.37 MB, 1700x1080)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>79544734
Animate Girls Festival, a large-scale event for anything otome at Ikebukuro, will hold its 15th edition on November 9th and 10th at the Ikebukuro Sunshine City. Participating companies included Nijisanji and Holostars
https://x.com/AGF_info/status/1807610834149114117
https://agf-ikebukuro.jp/s/agf2024/page/exhibition?ima=0012&tag=301
>>
File: GQpiVh9akAQyNDz.jpg (154 KB, 1080x1080)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>79544734
nah, a VSinger affiliated with ASUIRO Project, is announcing her 2nd 3D live on August 23rd at her YouTube channel
https://x.com/nah_girlfriend_/status/1804846871195574624
>>
File: GRZJtJ7aMAAUHIg.jpg (426 KB, 1920x1080)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
>>79544734
Crazy Raccoon announced the participants of their 8th Valorant cup, including several VTubers
https://x.com/crazyraccoon406/status/1807715775194776019
>>
>>79683740
No Holos nor Stars...
Just a few Vspo (Beni) and indies (Puu-san) that I recognize
>>
>>79684208
Feels like there's plenty of Vspos there from what I can tell
>>
File: GRZtrhyboAAvYCS.jpg (456 KB, 1920x1080)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
>>79544734
Jinsei Tsumiko, an indie horror VTuber, will be holding a horror-themed event, both as a free stream on August 24th at her channel and as a local event at the Ikebukuro HUMAX Cinema on September 7th. As part of the event, people can submit ghost stories, photos and videos
https://x.com/tsumiko_channel/status/1807753913074155685
https://preview.studio.site/live/XKOkor8wO4/1
>>
File: GRZSvGBaYAAj5rK.jpg (547 KB, 1000x1000)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>>79544734
Super Meche, midboss and retro games enthusiast, is contributing on she's newest EP, Spectral Touch, as a singer
https://x.com/im_mechecheche/status/1807723514482561071
https://x.com/shemusic/status/1806734674099569077
https://she.lnk.to/SpectralTouch
>>
File: GRX8sTwb0AAFFeI.png (8 KB, 495x495)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>79544734
Amiya Aranha, a favorite of this thread, has finished her game for her game jam event, Buckojam 2024. It is a picross-type game with designs inspired by herself and her buckos
https://x.com/amiyaaranha/status/1807629005706625190
https://amiyaaranha.itch.io/buckross
>>
>>79684208
There are enough Vspo to fit into two teams anon
>>
File: fzk57h5xcx8d1.jpg (223 KB, 1711x1293)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>79545204
>>
File: ob56fxd2f09d1.jpg (322 KB, 1491x2239)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>79545204
>>
>>79685172
huh, does she usually make games? that's really cool
>>
File: 1718274174596368.gif (167 KB, 656x321)
167 KB
167 KB GIF
>>79545204
>>
>>79545204
>>
>>79544734
https://x.com/TUBEOUT/status/1807781723771666934
TUBEOUT at AnimExpo. Big music event. Kson, HimeHina, Uruka, Tacitly and others I think
>>
>>79697161
She does gamedev streams every once in a while
>>
>>79544734
https://x.com/HexaVT/status/1807920240564535364
Hexa releases merch through uwumarket
>>
>>79703094
Ah, this one's been reported last month (>>77230694), but it looks like the ticket sales for both streaming and live venue has opened
>>
Here's the round-up for today.

Hololive
>A-Chan officially retires from Hololive as of 6/30. She is celebrated with a final episode of HoloGra.
>Ookami Mio releases a cover of "Astro".
>The Hololive/Dodgers collab merch is revealed.
>Ayunda Risu releases a cover of "Rabbit Hole", with the uncensored version being available for members only.
>More designs from the OMOCAT x HoloEN collab are announced, featuring skate decks this time.
>Tsujita Artisan Noodle, a ramen company, will collaborate with Myth to produce a curated menu. Additionally, merch will be sold at the event.
>Preorders open on Premium Bandai for Hololive Production Chocolate Crunch Volume 1.
>Cover releases their annual securities report. You can find it here: >>79657532

Nijisanji
>Sara Hoshikawa debuts a new outfit, as well as a cover of "My Crush".
>Inui Toko partners with Kyoto Rikyuen, a long-established tea shop, and Kinoya, an established umeboshi shop, to make a special edition tea set.

Other Corpos
>Heavenrend, an EN corpo, announces that Haruna Swift and Rurumi Yumemi will both graduate by 7/14. As a result, the company will cease activities as of 7/15 due to having no talents.
>VSPO EN debuts its first 3 talents, 1 year and 3 months after originally announcing the branch.
>Projekt Nova announces that it will close as of 7/5. Eirene, their remaining talent, will continue as an indie.
>Shee Icho of Production kawaii reaches 100k Youtube Subscribers.
>Poko Rakun of idolEN announces she will have intermitted streams from 7/1 to 7/20, as she will be visiting her genmates in America.
>AiceClass of HoneyWorks announces an announcement for thier 1st Anniversary Project, to be announced on 7/6.
>KizunaAI's Chinese Twitter account releases a video of an AI-generated Kizuna segment.
>Project Nebula, a JP corpo, announces a summer event to take place on 8/18.
>Iori Matsunaga of Riot Music will appear at Nagano Aniera Festa 2024.
>nah of ASUIRO Project, will host her 2nd 3D Live on 8/23.

Indies
>Kori Oujo, an EN indie of no note, claims to have "beaten Hololive" by being the first EN Vtuber to collaborate with an American Baseball Team, the Frisco Rough Riders, a Minor League team based out of Texas. Further investigation revealed that this was a blatant attempt at Milestone Sniping, as the "collab" (which was, in reality, just a purchased ad board at the game during an unrelated anime night) was not coordinated until almost a week after the Hololive X Dodgers collab had been announced publicly.
>Nekozeno Shin of Roselta announces her 3D debut showcase.
>Inowi, an EN indie, announces an indefinite hiatus after 2 years of streaming.
>Mint Fantome debuts a new chibi model.
>MinikoMew, an EN indie, releases a statement that she was formerly the vtuber Miyune, an EN indie that has been on hiatus since late December. Miniko claims that her content as Miyune was heavily curated and controlled by an abusive ex, and that she does not want to be tied to that personality, even if it means lower numbers.
>Clear Usui appears on WeatherNews to cover the launch of an H3 rocket.
>Tallemi Ella joins NORTHEPTION, an ESports organization.
>Tomari Mari announces she will partner with A5, a game peripheral company, to craft control sticks for PS4/PS5 controllers.
>As part of her 6th Anniversary celebration, Tomari Mari will also release a special goods gacha in Oshibaco, as well as a scale figure from Kotobukiya.
>Jinsei Tsumiko, an indie horror VTuber, will host a horror-themed event on 8/24 and 9/7.
>Super Meche, /vrt/ darling, contributes to "Spectral Touch", she's latest EP, as a vocalist.
>Amiya Aranha, source of no less than 70% of spider vtuber images, finishes her game for the Buckojam 2024 Game Jam event.
>Hexa releases a merch drop via uwumarket.

Other
>Fall Guys returns the Kizuna AI outfit to their shop.
>MosoBox, a vtuber merchandise producer, announces a series of Meet & Greets they will be hosting at Anime Expo.
>Animate Girls Festival, a large-scale otome event in Ikebukuro, will feature a number of Nijisanji and Holostars talents.
>Crazy Raccoon announces the participants of their 8th Valorant Cup.

Local
>The Unity Cup, a /vt/ Divegrass event, will take place on 7/6 and 7/7.
>NASFAQ suffers server issues that delay stat loading and make mutual funds difficult to access. Cause is being investigated.
>/lig/ and /HAHA/ collaborate on a birthday card for Dokibird. The deadline is 7/3 @ 8p ET.
>Risu currently holds the top spot in the Formula Holo Drivers' Championship as of Round 18. G0/Soratomo currently hold the #1 spot in the Constructors' Championship as of Round 18.
>The final round of the 2024 Stars Touring Car Championship, as well as the Final two rounds of the 2024 Formula Holo World Championship, will be streamed on 7/7.

Obituaries
>Googhoul, a prominent whale and clipper of Kureiji Ollie, is announced as dead by Ollie herself.

Corrections
>Previous reporting mistakenly referred to Katrina Ange as "Katarina Ange". This was a typo.
>>
>>79704639
>Mint Fantome debuts a new chibi model.
I'm curious, is it a proper chibi or yet another kvxslop abomination?
>>
>>79681628
>>79681820
Tomari's a babiniku, right?
>>
>>79684591
Oh, sweet. I've been subscribed to her for awhile for her horror game streams. This looks fun.
>>
>>79705064
Correct
>>
>>79545059
910inc(formerly known as Wactor) deleted all the graduated girls' VODs and videos content from their channels and seems they plan to recycle the models with newly casted girls.
>>
File: 1719789421974248.png (324 KB, 755x545)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>79705039
Proper chibi, by https://x.com/0x4682B4
>>
File: 56t7yvfpe63d1.jpg (1.03 MB, 3024x4032)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>79544682
>Katarina Ange's condition has improved
I'm glad to hear that. Hope she gets better soon.
>>
>>79707443
thanks, anon.
>>
>>79705064
Tomari achieved the unachievable and became the little girl.
>>
>>79706657
>recycled models
Disgusting.
>>
>>79544734
https://x.com/aed_project/status/1807610326449545632
Fubuki is a blood drive mascot
>>
>>79706657
>they plan to recycle the models with newly casted girls
Because that was so well-received the last time someone did that, right?
>>
>>79709853
AEDs are defilibrators
>>
>>79544682
ogey
>>
>>79545204
>>
>>79693433
Kek
Sauce?
>>
>>79544913
Stock Watch anon here, too tied for a name today. But let's have some lunch!

ANYCOLOR ON A WAVELENGTH
Anycolor stocks have been up and down as they try and attempt to be above the line today. But the stock heads to a loss at 2689 yen (-22) for lunch today. We'll have to see if it happens, but if they manage to hold below 2700 this will be the lowest since post Q4.

COVER SLIDES DOWN
Cover sinks down to 1925 yen (-37) today. Perhaps the investors are all cashing out from the industry today, as Cover is also seeing a steep decline despite a surge that stopped it earlier.

That's all for now, I'll see you in a few hours.
>>
>>79716783
Whoops, forgot the image. My bad everyone.
>>
>>79716783
>no madlibs
>no image
it's over
>>
File: warkop_news_surabaya.jpg (900 KB, 1200x800)
900 KB
900 KB JPG
News from /warkop/
>>79484569
>>79484643
>>79491128
>>79653772
Also, there's a new orisong from HoloID
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jvss8cjpec
>>
>>79544734
>>79717216
>>
>>79544734
https://x.com/syrupchan0/status/1807978867703140694
The kadokawa/dwango hackers have started leaking stuff, this one is taking it in stride though.
>>
>>79544682
>>
File: GRcY3gGbsAA70C5.jpg (444 KB, 1656x2342)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
>>79544734
Kadokawa has released a statement regarding the ransomware attacks that targeted their Nico-Nico service group data centers.
>The organization responsible for the attacks has claimed that they leaked parts of the data on June 28th and July 2nd
>Kadokawa, with an external organization, is still investigating the veracity of these claims and expecting to have the results by the end of July
>They reassured Nico-Nico's users that they do not hold their credit card information and any leaks of those information didn't come from them
>They have also reported this incident to the relevant authorities and promised to strengthen their information security system
https://x.com/kadokawa_corp/status/1807941474459529672
https://tp.kadokawa.co.jp/.assets/240702_release_OvZTpK1K.pdf
>>
>>79706657
>Wactor
The only other company competing with Nijisanji for the Blackest Company Award.
>>
asdf
>>
File: GRdVRvOb0AAahOJ.png (51 KB, 598x391)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>79544734
Varium's Suzutsuki Sui will resume her activities after a two-week break
https://x.com/varium_info/status/1808007561498841522
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tylSPmojFEk
>>
>>79545204
>>
File: America ya.png (26 KB, 635x334)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>79544913
>>79716783
Pack A Punch anon here, it's currently July 2nd in Japan, and the market has closed for today. Let's take a "Close"r look.

ANYCOLOR SINKS TO POST Q3 REPORT LEVELS
Anycolor fails to make it back in the green today as the stock falls down to 2691 yen (-21) to close us out today, marking the first time the stock has been in the 2600s since the Q4 report. It could've been much worse however, if not for a sudden jump in the hour beforehand.
However the real alarming thing today is that Anycolor has now officially dipped below their peak from between the Q3 report in March to the Q4 report. The buybacks can only last for so long, If Anycolor can't seem to buck the trend by the time they complete them we might see them slowly slide to their Q3 Average.

COVER SLIPS BY
While Cover stocks do close out on a loss, they do at least recover back up to 1940 yen (-20) to close us out today. Overall a shitty day for them, but it could've been way worse. Interestingly, feelings on Cover's stock has plummeted, with only 10% wanting to buy the stock, compared to their competition's 48%.

OTHER:
The NIKKEI has a day at the market today. As it rises by 1.12% today.
Trading Volumes
Anycolor: 601k
Cover: 2.63 Million
>>
>>79729900
And lastly, here's Cover!

That's all from me tonight, I may not be available for a closing report tomorrow. If that's the case I'll see you Wednesday/Thursday to do a double report. Regardless, I'll see you sometime this week, stay safe for me.
>>
>>79729900
>>79729992
Grim...
Anyway, thank you Ratta Attack anon
>>
>>79729992
Thank you Wan Punch anon, you stay safe yourself. Have a good one.
>>
File: file.png (1.4 MB, 1200x675)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
VShojo got a collab with SuperGroupies too.
Only 4
https://x.com/SuperGroupiesUS/status/1808032861444006158
>>
>>79730395
>>79544913
>>
>>79710623
Recasting happens from time to time with irrelevant micro corpos and nobody cares. You have to be popular to get any backlash.
>>
>>79730877
Wactor isn't exactly a "micro corp", sadly, but I suspect it depends more on the market than the size. In the EN sphere recasting will get you burned at the stake, but ID doesn't even blink. I dunno which way ES swings in that regard.
>>
File: 20240702_091437.jpg (436 KB, 2100x2700)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
>>79545204
>>
>>79732645
>>
>>79732896
Translate
>>
File: GRYdtLUawAAbdqH.jpg (130 KB, 1200x1200)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>79544734
774inc's Mia Konan will be graduating in August, with all accounts related to her to be deactivated by September
https://x.com/774inc_official/status/1808063064841113730
https://www.774.ai/post/konanmia0702
>>
>>79572201
as if they're putting themselves as THE news outlet, baka
>>
>>79544913
>>79732896
>>79733349
It's an invoice for niji ar concert, they earned 84kk yen apparently, of which dwango withheld 3kk, for its services or smth

Yandex has amazing image translator btw
>>
>>79734090
vouch. they got good OCR
but deepl also has OCR in their mobile app
>>
File: slammed.png (314 KB, 582x477)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>79544734
https://x.com/GamersOutreach/status/1807885529553174551
Gamers Outreach has concluded their VTuber Summer Slam 2024 campaign raising $740,843 to bring games to hospitalized kids and families.

https://tiltify.com/gamersoutreach/vtuber-summer-slam-2024
https://tiltify.com/gamersoutreach/team-shelly-vtuber-summer-slam-2024
https://tiltify.com/gamersoutreach/team-sandy-vtuber-summer-slam-24
https://tiltify.com/gamersoutreach/team-sunny-vtuber-summer-slam-24
It was also Yukinoshita Peo's first charity event, making one of her dreams come true. Her community, the Peonistas, topped the leaderboards.
>>
File: GRaOH5GbYAAdcHE.jpg (119 KB, 1170x938)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>79544734
Nijisanji's Shioriha Ruri has reached 200k subscribers
https://x.com/Ruri_4ori8/status/1807788570326995364
>>
>>79701654
She is walking towards our family home, getting ready to raise our child. Gave birth a few months ago so she was on paid leave.
>>
>>79722152
Don't you just see an interesting news and hate that you don't have the original post to see the discussion?
>>
>>79730395
Damn, Henya got that Business Classique Chic to her.
>>
>>79715685
https://x.com/harayamanawari/status/1806124172730618110
>>
Michi Mochievee interviewed by Streams Charts

https://streamscharts.com/news/michimochievee-interview-and-journey-to-top-of-twitch
>>
>>79735547
I'll be honest with you, there's barely any discussion on where this news is from either.
>>
>>79736799
Anywhere should be better than here that doesn't discuss shit at all especially Japanese. That's why I have to keep reminding anons to link the original post to their news if possible because only using this thread rarely gives enough context.
>>
>>79737140
Then you get the original posts already, it's
https://x.com/kadokawa_corp/status/1807941474459529672 and
https://tp.kadokawa.co.jp/.assets/240702_release_OvZTpK1K.pdf
Anyone can read those two posts already.
Unless this is a subtle request to redirect people, then >>79715789
>>
>>79737418
I don't know Japanese so I can't really read the actual original links.This is more of how this thread should work, the news reported are concise and that's good but if I want to read more (of 4ch discussion about such news) then Idk where to go unless I'm already using that thread.
It's also due to /news/'s preference to not discuss because discussion is not news. Preferably, anything linked to news anchor should also have a crossposted link. Just my 2-cents.
>>
>>79732896
Ignoring most of the top-left and center-right text, which is just mailing information.
>Dwango Corp.
>[Bill] to you:
>Bank Transfer Statement and Invoice
>We will send the following amount, to balance our account. [not exact wording, but meaning]
>Transfer Amount: 84,319,704 yen
>Transfer Date: May 31, 2024
>Transfer Subject: NIJISANJI EN AR LIVE COLORS
>Request Amount: 3,069,360 yen
>Tax | Tax rate: 10%: 306,936 yen
>Total Amount: 3,376,296 yen
>>
>>79738490 (me)
Sorry, I forgot the conversions:
>Transfer amount (Dwango->ANYCOLOR): $520,000
>Request amount (ANYCOLOR->Dwango): $19,000
>Tax: $1,900
>Total amount: $20,100
I'm not sure what exactly Dwango was in charge of, but they had a lot of money which belonged to ANYCOLOR in relation to the AR LIVE concert. They then requested a small amount of that as a fee. It's clearly some type of management, but whether it's ticket management or something more I'm not sure. Which type it is is important for the 84m yen amount: is that just ticket sales, or does it also include other related management costs delegated to Dwango? I don't know much about Dwango, so I can't say.
>>
>>79545204
>>
File: file.jpg (526 KB, 1536x2048)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
>>79544734
The Holo Tsujita collab is a go.
https://x.com/RavarathTV/status/1807988753195254254
>>
>>79738490
>>79739009
Dwango is a subsidiary of Kadokawa. They help manage Niconico streams for large events, among other things.
The large amount is probably ticket sales, with the money owed to dwango being their cut + any remaining fees.
>>
>>79739009
https://dwango-ticket.jp/project/W66zgXIiOf
>>
>>79666834
>>79673925
>Followed by Kizuna Ai's main account
It's real
Kizuna's corpse gives more shit about CN than JP and EN audiences
>>
>Taiga Argyle permanently banned in Youtube after mass reports by a disgruntled fan
https://x.com/taigaverse/status/1808003633381781669
>>
>>79740905
>>79544734
>>
File: 20240702_143251.jpg (364 KB, 1240x1949)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>79740905
This guy sounds legitimately mentally ill.
>>
>>79740905
Mass reports have been a trend lately. I've mostly seen that with JP vtubers who do ASMR, including one where it happened while she was live, and usually done by a couple of people who just didn't get enough attention from their chubba.
>>
File: GRY-ekiasAAT2Oq.jpg (190 KB, 1200x900)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>79544734
Nijisanji is partnering with TOPARDS, a brand of color contact lenses produced by Rino Sashihara, to make special edition color contact lenses featuring two of their members, Fuwa Minato and Sara Hoshikawa. It is available from July 4th to August 3rd
https://x.com/OfficialTOPARDS/status/1807701000482140496
https://uenicontact.com/f/nijisanji_topards_02
>>
File: 1719915083738277.jpg (633 KB, 1200x675)
633 KB
633 KB JPG
>>79544734
Kamitsubaki Studio will present "Otogibanashi", a virtual stage play produced by PIEDPIPER, the studio's general producer and featuring the five members of the Virtual Witch Phenomenon. The play also features Yuki Kaji as the main character and other voice actors such as Akira Ishida and Takahiro Sakurai. The play itself will be performed from August 13th-15th at the City Hall & Gallery Gotanda.
https://news.denfaminicogamer.jp/news/2407022o
https://otogi-banashi.jp/
https://ticket.rakuten.co.jp/stage/stage-other/RT3CPRO/
>>
>>79741348
Wouldn't she be able to sue this guy with this admission
>>
>>79743404
Youtube can also sue them for business damages incurred by having to fix shit.
Of course, any lawyer worth their paycheck is just going to get them absolved of all responsibility by claiming mental illness.
>>
>>79743433
You can't plea insanity to a civil suit as intent is irrelevant. Not that doing so in a criminal case can't also get you put away for a long time and basically cost you your personhood for life, as the state declares you non-competent and becomes responsible for all your financials and assets.
>>
>>79742108
May they not fuck it up this time
>>
>>79741348
Jaco Pastorius, and not Cliff Burton!? Fucking poser!
>>
>>79743873
Would you put anything marketed by Nijisanji in your eye?
>>
>>79743944
Nijisanji's the kind of company that would sue you for copyright infringement because you put on officially licensed merch, lose and then question why that happened, only to then do it again.
>>
>>79743944
As much as I want blue eyes, I'm a lil bit anxious to get contacts AT ALL. Let alone take Niji eye contacts.
At least they got Sara...
>>
>>79545204
(Dunno why I'm bothering at this point.)
>>
>>79745224
slow news day please understand
>>
>>79745453
"Slow news day" my ass
This OP is up to nearly 6000 characters.
We're definitely getting 2 posts of headlines.
>>
>>79745453
More that we were two away from the bump limit, making bumping rather pointless.

Good luck baker-sama.
>>
NEW ISSUE
>>79746635
>>79746635
>>79746635
That'll be ninepence.
>>
File: shareholders btfo.jpg (310 KB, 1080x1119)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>79653318
For stock related revelations, I think picrel might also be significant
>>
File: koyo joshu wave.jpg (1.94 MB, 1357x1920)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
otsunews

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.