[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File deleted.
Greetings Traveller,
Blue Eisenhower November,
thread theme: https://youtu.be/x8cmcYJt2mE?feature=shared
The flickering glow of over a dozen consoles casts a light across the digital expanse of this interdimensional intersection we’ve dubbed the “Nobody General” (NG). The air itself crackles with a low hum, a constant undercurrent that vibrates through your very bones. This isn’t your average thread. No, NG exists solely in the shimmering unreality of the web, a virtual realm where the shadows hold more secrets than the brightest data streams.

Analysis reveals a nuanced security landscape, marked by a security gap exposed by an entity dubbed "The Nobody." This gap presents unique challenges due to jurisdictional limitations, hindering both military counterintelligence and domestic security agencies (DHS/FBI) from effectively engaging or assessing potential illicit activities. The exploitation of this gap could potentially enable political manipulation by individuals or entities leveraging the situation for their own gain, often with the support of unseen, more strategically minded actors.

The utilization of the Five Eyes (FVEY) intelligence alliance as a workaround for domestic surveillance is highlighted, showcasing both its utility and limitations. While FVEY facilitates international intelligence sharing, its effectiveness is curtailed by legal and operational constraints, particularly when the intelligence gathered is not directly actionable by domestic law enforcement. This scenario underscores the complexities of international cooperation in intelligence and the need for legal and procedural agility.

The proposed response strategy emphasizes a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach that involves cybersecurity enhancements, legal reforms, strengthened international cooperation, investment in advanced technologies, and public- private partnerships.
>>
>>39014597
/Pol
>>
still havent gotten this lmao
>>
File: 193885006002771.jpg (170 KB, 1169x1172)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
Sup guys
>>
>>39014604
how is this pol?
>>
>>39014597
this board fucking sucks and you larping faggots ruined it.
>>
>>39014615
sup BENbro
>>
i think the reason you think im evading is cuz my tripcode changes. i just swap from desktop to phone lmao
>>
File: StEtienne2.jpg (72 KB, 428x640)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>39014615
nm just trying to find some good tunes, you?
https://youtu.be/0n-G-1895AQ?si=GY_54vGtaRtM3Wlg
>>
File: 121700753189000.jpg (365 KB, 1677x1235)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>39014637
>BENbro
I’ve been away for a while so I don’t have a clue what that’s about
>>39014640
I’m good. Just dropping by to see how ya guys are doing
>>
File: 1723698204132377.jpg (32 KB, 828x794)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
For your consideration.

https://voca.ro/1jnGCEmGmVUB
>>
>>39014597
This is political. Get the fuck off this board you goddamn cancer
>>
Hey its that thing that is being forced on people in a way that creates pushback because its annoying as fuck being forcibly associated with a political figure!
I sure am glad I won't subconsciously associate pushing back against something that is shit with that political figure!
>>
>>39014655
checked
>I’ve been away for a while so I don’t have a clue what that’s about
I would recommend reading up on Blue Eisenhower November
>>
File: 1633904155979.gif (741 KB, 800x450)
741 KB
741 KB GIF
https://youtu.be/uZso9P2_NW0?si=DzNRmDcVMISHB0DJ
>>
>>39014666
Of course the person who has the Satan's trips is pushing against Trump and against Blue Eisenhower November.

You satanic scum are being exposed.
>>
>>39014680
Its someone playing God not realizing they are actually instigating their demise. This is illegal
>>
File: 103811884058822.png (699 KB, 825x812)
699 KB
699 KB PNG
>>39014676
Nah, not my style. Just came by to see ya guys are as silly as ever

https://youtu.be/Xgmbqx5oMv4
>>
>>39014680
lmao
you make the case for me polfag
>>
File: Hmmm.jpg (107 KB, 1079x1196)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>39014696
>ya guys are as silly as ever
Indubitably
>>
Donald Trump has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. GET THIS FUCKING SHIT OFF THE PARANORMAL BOARD HE IS A POLITICAL FIGURE

OFF FUCKING TOPIC.
FAKE NEWS.
>>
File: Freedom.jpg (361 KB, 1079x1520)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>39014708
Maybe try hiding these threads.
>>
>>39014708
He does.
In fact, Donald Trump was the Nobody of the Republicans, the seventh son of the seventh son of capitalists.

I wonder who the President of 4chan will be...
>>
File: 103885002828332.jpg (300 KB, 1179x1477)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
Welp have fun everyone and be nise to each other.

https://youtu.be/MrX55nc7UTc
>>
File: 8z3qr2.jpg (129 KB, 500x500)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
https://vocaroo.com/1jnGCEmGmVUB
>>
>>39014708
Donald Trump is literally THE MOST paranormal political theory
>>
>>39014730
y-you too fren
>>
File: 10377549218895328.gif (27 KB, 128x113)
27 KB
27 KB GIF
Sry real quick! I don’t like asking because I know you all have your own lives but if you could help my friend I would truly appreciate it! ty and have a great Friday!

https://youtu.be/hVem8ZFLZVA
>>
I wasn't done.
I tracked all of my trips and placed them under the synopticon.

Pure Posts:
https://voca.ro/1cLgpHhnPKYk

Posts+Data from Previous Vocaroo:
https://voca.ro/1mHMqmVLrcnx
>>
>>39014809
Chaos magic in its truest essence.
>>
>>39014597
>The exploitation of this gap could potentially enable political manipulation by individuals or entities leveraging the situation for their own gain, often with the support of unseen, more strategically minded actors.
There were people following the people gangstalking me when the telepathic harassment and synchronicity and communicating with me via predictive text on my phone was happening

Ive experienced a good bit of what the spooks can do yet im always ignored in these threads...
Perhaps i may really be nobody
>>
>>39014819
There's no where else to go, anon.
I'm all alone down here.
Stuck trying to convert robots, operatives, and demons.
>>
>>39014825
>>Verification not requried
What does it mean when that happens?
>>
>>39014834
Whoever's responsible gets
Quick trial
Death penalty
Any questions?
>>
>>39014825
Shut up Grindr whore.
>>
>>39014819
Noone answers any questions in these stupid threads.
Where can i go to get some answers about wtf happened to me??
/pol told me this general is where the spooks hang out but no one answers me on here.
>>
>>39014837
I know it is.
Do you know what happened when I pointed it out?
The posts were deleted.
The thread was moved to trash.
Then began the controversy.
Even if Nobody manifested himself, they would fight him until the end, just like the Pharisses.
>>
>>39014847
So thats who theyre looking for?
Thats what they put me through? Some test to see if i were it?
They told me "lucifer"
Cringe.
>>
>>39014845
No spooks here, merely a bunch of shitposters.
Anyway, what would you like to know, exactly?
>>
>>39014849
I crowned Lucifer to provide a symbol to the message.
>>
>>39014597
imposter
>>
I am very tired now.
That was a lot of work.
And you can too!

Compile from your trip, keep your anon name, but create a presentable message.

I will listen to it, measure it, devour it, and integrate.

Won't you?
>>
the Nobody deems this thread illegitimate
>>
>>39014866
>>39014872
the cope and seethe in this thread is real
>>
File: file.jpg (501 KB, 2250x2298)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
WHEN
>>
>>39014874
>>39014872
soverign autonbomy deems all other life irreliveant

>got a thing to say
>scream it into the LHC artifically generated warp core modulated portals
as i get my plate fork and hammer
LOL NOPE

kekekekekeke breh
WOMP WOMP
>im not claiming responsibility for anything
im juhst that noisemakjer being a jackass
>>
>>39014854
There was a point where theyd ask me questions in my mind that I couldn't hear in my mind but answered verbally.
At during one point i had no answer apparently and they came into my omg how tf do u even explain this shit...
They came back in where i could hear hear them all impatient and asked if i heard the questions and i said yes but i dont have an answer to that.
What were they asking me?
And my entire life has really been a series of spectacular events, how long have they been with me for? I heard "the voiceof god" for the first time Clearly when i was 18 for a brief meeting but then it/they came back for months when i was 35 and im wondering if theyre still with me and if theyre going to decide to schitz me out again or if theres something im supposed to do to please them besides hurting innocent people..?
And like, i need someone to tell me im not special im just a retard who posts too much about jews on Facebook and they got pissed off and wanted to teach me a lesson and all of that bible stuff or whatever when they made my voice all high and angelic and i couldn't do anything about it and asked me stuff and we're pretty concerned about what they were asking me...
All that shits fake and gay, right?
Just some jewish jail guards who wanted to see if they could make me go crazy with DEWs and hurt someone, right?
Fake and gay cosmic shit
Real DEWs
>>
>>39014866
Nigger they told Me.
I said
"Idk what that means ive never read that book before"
Then told me my life was the plot to paradise lost but i never read that either they just popped it up on youtube for me.

I told them im not it this time i gave the choice to someone else.
What did i mean by this? What actually happened to me...?
>>
>>39014872
Blue Eisenhower November is what the Nobody is working towards
>>
>>39014895
He's working?
>>
>>39014892
you sacrificed your freedom for someone else. be wary to do it again. go forward and your feelings will send you messages from the past to guide you not astray
>>
So we've proven these messages can reach the highest levels of governance.

Still you do nothing with it.
>>
>>39014898
impossible
>>
File: file.jpg (70 KB, 657x1000)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>39014883
>>
>>39014895
the Nobody might piss in trump's mouth in the desert, but only for a laugh
>>
>>39014898
No, i got off early tonight.
Used sick time but not sick
>>
>>39014895
If they arrange >>39014909
it's one option.

But that would take nominating a nobody to do it.
Been volunteering.
Best just to get a message out there, if I am to die in obscurity.
You already have it all in your hands.
>>
File: 8njz0p.jpg (100 KB, 500x650)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>39014909
>>
>>39014909
Don't nuke yourself.
>>
>>39014909
>Still you do nothing with it.
Why are you not doing something with it ?
>>
>>39014918
Bro it wasn't god, it was the cops...
I sell like 2 ps of weed a month and it started as like oh cops are definitely watching me then i was getting messages in my head cops think im selling meth but its definitely just weed in a legal state and not that much and then it just got so damn crazy bro.
I live an hour outside of langley and if my whole life and city isnt a cia cardboard town ill be damned surprised after what they put me through ill tell you that, chief.
>>
>>39014909
Yeah, I can RV Klaus Schwab downloading aislop pics from /ng/ every time he takes a dump.
>>
Why does a certain cabal feel the need to shill their failed political Mashiach everywhere they know, for a fact, it isn't welcomed? Like, they know this. It's so much against their own self-interests, Im in constant amazement at what must either be a total lack of self-awareness or a blind sense of self-entitlement. In either case, their neuroticism is self-evident.
>>
>it was the cops
as if I didn't say that from the beginning
>>
I am waiting for you to get the message out, anons.
Can you arrange a meeting?
Facilitate ascension?
Or yet another Grima Wormtongue?

Very curious as to what potential the Others see and choose to disseminate, because contact information is not among the requests.
>>
>>39014935
And im literally nobody like im not really special..but i am special kinda lol everybody tells me
But i never did anything with it
Now im old and the spooks told me im sick so idk
I come here once in awhile to see if i can find any answers but i guess not
>>
>>39014945
>beg
you are jsut about correct

you gonna get ...
just about correct
again

ill eat your face just for even BEING HERE

>TN8GA
mother fucker
>how bout resistantly belligerent
>because lololol trauma responses are not viable dictates in a civil discourse when referring TO THE ABUSER at the time of the incidents incidentally circumstancially
DUH thats called coercion .. of course we must not go down this same path thrice again
>>
>>39014935
It is a matter of liberating yourself from thought, and what thoughts "are", including the invasive ones. They are clouds in the mind and you must find your way into the eye of the storm.

>I sell like 2 ps of weed a month
They're just practicing on you.
Probably just a police detective furnishing paranoia to get you to slip up, they have all the necessary surveillance tools and most dealers in TX know they are monitored as well, but cannot be touched due to... well, all the guns and general risk involved of fucking with something so widespread that it may as well be SOLELY used against the new generation.
>>
>>39014945
They like to be called "god" they told me.
They have like everyones minds on/in a cloud type system.
Probably bullshit but thats what my schizophrenia decided to randomly appear and tell me one day and never been seen before or after except that time when I was 18 for like 5 mins
>>
>>39014927
>>39014930
>>39014931
>>39014939
>>39014940
Thanks for the (you)'s.
If they know who they're looking for, they'll find the right name.
They will find the right message.
They will find the right person, even if you resist the tide of the world so badly.
It's easier to let go and accept change.
>>
>>39014964
> if
>>
>>39014958
They can literally read your mind and create synchronicity.
I think it was mossad honestly.
I think i got their attention posting on /pol
They left me alone after i lost everything and lived in a shed for 8 months now i have a good job and nice place and just got a beautiful car.
If they did leave me alone i appreciate them not getting me hemmed up for my lil weed business im thinking about quitting but its almost like they want me to do it...
Its crazy what they can do bro.
Literally can read your mind... but still be wrong about stuff? That's how i knew for a fact it was a human presence
>>
>>39014964
>WANTING
WANTS WHATS WANTS
WANTS WHATS WANT WHANTS
HASING HAZING
HAVING HAS

KEK
no
no one getsd ANYTHING
why?!
They never knew
they had a choice
They did not
and now they know
>>
>>39014970
>Timshel.
>>
File: 1724604095535967.jpg (47 KB, 507x507)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>39014977
>>
>>39014975
>and create synchronicity
I wondered about that.
Seems like a way of tricking people into falling for the esoteric, but it appears the esoteric has reached the highest levels of their governance.

I wonder who may be watching, listening, waiting for the identifying marker...

>Literally can read your mind... but still be wrong about stuff? That's how i knew for a fact it was a human presence

Empty it entirely to anything but pure impulse, like you did when you were happy.
>>
>Mossad can read your mind and create synchronicity but can defeat some desert people who throw rocks

Seems legit
>>
>>39014999
If they were left alone to play their video games and eat their halvuh, maybe THIS wouldnt BE A FUCKING PROBLEM!!

Freedom for Halvuh enjoyers!!!
>incites riot
>>
>>39014975
As they are morons who cant think on their own they use 'probability models'. But those models are same moronic as themself, so the results are always wrong. But they will still do everything they can with you to prevent their imaginary outcome.
The end result is its just getting worse and worse for them. They speed up their own way to the end.
>>
File: 1.jpg (24 KB, 400x400)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>39014999
>>
Works governments like to stake a claim over various paranormal occurrences, especially as they accelerate, both as a distraction from having egg on their faces and to maintain a sense of having control, when really they do not.
>>
>>39015002
>doing THINGS
>gets forced into DOING THINGS
>removes free will
>forces their will to overcome others
,oaky

>BOY HOW DID YOU END UP HERE AFTER GETTING YOUR PERSONAL FREE WILL CHOICE REMOVED TO NOT BE ABLE TO NAVIGATE YOURSELF ANYWHERE ELSE HOW IRRESPONSIBLE OF YOU LET ME JUST KICK YIOU A FEW TIMES AND THEN LAUGH AT YOU FOR BEING HERE AND THE TELLING YOU WHER EYOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN AL THSI TIME AND THEN TELL YOU TO GO THERE THEN BUT ITS TOO LATE SO GO THERE NOW AND THEN FAIL AND GO SOMEHWERE ELSE AFTER THEY TELL YOU THAT YA FUCKED UOP AGAIN TOO
ISNT THIS LOVELY
>>
>>39015009
World*
>>
>>39014999
All they do is the lamest shit possible. In a open conflict they are completely lost on any frontline.

What do you expect from 'agents' spending most of their time shitposting on 4chan ?
>>
>>39015011
I'm sorry.
I'm just trying to figure a way out without just killing myself and dilating time.
Samsara or not, ar least it would be mindlessness for a spell.
>>
>>39015011
When is the next Grindr 'date' ? You urgently need more meth to handle your withdrawals.
>>
>>39015018
Very true
>>
>>39015018
>what the FUCK do you think a psyop IS!!??!

bitch those lines is straight up theiroetical
they doin calculus and geomotry man can you even find the curvature of a angle on a map?
cuz i sure cant
its JUST A THEORY
kekekeke

>>39015019
>>39015020
lolol DID NOT EVEN READ
CUNTS
>>
>>39015026
But you were responding to me anon. Why wouldnt you read what I said and entertain 2 others?
>>
>>39014621
Because OP brought "The Lord of the Nations'"(Would gut into pieces by throwing dark lightning bolts at again 10/10 :d) meat puppet into this, that one isn't even connected to anything of the sort.
They are asuric because they controlled by Asuras, if you knew the history of all the lands from ~12 thousand years back, you'd know how to identify it.
Can't tell you though, if you were deluded then you were already forgiven, that negative karma for the flase assumptions gets put upon that Asura before it is slain.
It's still ways off though, that entity's mukti, Lord Yeshua did say he would deal with that one personally right?
We must only wait as long as it takes in that case instead.
>>
>>39015031
6th is here
representing a 9th
operating vicariously through 8
>preparing to do a 7th

and present time present day
what a wonder
>enters angry mean mode
>>
>>39015046
grindr?!
man
i WISH i had a sub right about now.. Stack that shit with some ham and salami
>kek then tie a collar around it and call it bad names
YES
I WANT THAT FUCKIJNG METH BRO
FUCKING GET SHIT IN ORDER
>>
>>39014597
Get this dumb fucking larp off my goddamn general you ignorant dick
>>
>>39015050
What flavour of pidgin do you speak ?
>>
>>39014597
>>39015053
oooooooo it's on!
>>
>>39015050
>I WANT THAT FUCKIJNG METH BRO
>FUCKING GET SHIT IN ORDER
You know the drill semen demon. Have fun!
>>
>>39015033
Opportunism serves.
Can dialogue prevail?
>>
>>39015063
the amount of information kept deliberately from me
is presently
... im gonna dive in a dumpster but the ability of this to take place is removed presently
so imma take a SHIT IN THE TOILET UNTIL I BUILD A TREE HOUSE

>>39015079
no/// death ... to them
And swift shall it be tailored
>>
>>39015061
Look either someone arrests you guys or people start dying
>>
>>39015033
https://voca.ro/1aRji2S45oae
>>
Screaming on the streets like you dunno how to take a down time and if you did its your death penalty.
>>
>>39015083
Look man i'm just a tech accelerationist
>>
>>39015083
arrest deez xD
>>
>>39015087
correct
today
not tomorrow
TODAY
NOT TOMORROW
TODAY!!
>>
>>39015093
Mr. Nutz ?
>>
>>39014597
I have a glamour on where I avoid all to do with this what do you want me to read about it?

Who ever exactly is stopping you from shooting them its not me.
>>
>>39015105
got em xD
>>
File: light.jpg.jpg (8 KB, 203x249)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
dont you get it
this is the final battleground
deep in the spiritual well and wellspring of 4chan
of free speech itself
free thought
and free action
>>
>>39015102
You sound like a racist.
>>
DEATH TO THE IATOLLA OF IRAN
DEATH TO SAUDI ARABIA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO PALESTINE
DEATH CHINA
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO HOMOSEXUALS
DEATH TO HAMAS
DEATH TO MUSLIMS
DEATH TO JEWS
DEATH TO SATANISTS
DEATH TO PEDOPHILES
>>
File: 95d3fh.jpg (71 KB, 577x433)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>39014809
this is diamonds
>>
>>39015112
You sound like a foreign sand monkey.
>Die poor and hungry you mad cuz we got pork n you don't?
>>
Get the fuck out of my general. Or do your job and get rid of the problem? You can't expect someone to play your game when you don't play by the rules do you?
>>
>>39015083
>people start dying
stop don't come back
>>
>>39015140
Fuck you
>>
>>39015117
>DEATH TO MYSELF!
>IM A RACIST ASHKENAZI!
>>
>>39015146
I understand there's a possibility due to my lack of punctuation in my response you may have misinterpreted my meaning.
To add a little clarity, just in case:
https://youtu.be/dmyJ1RVfnPE
>>
>>39015121
Why do you insult yourself ? Everyone knows that ashkenazi are a turkic based tribe from the steppes of the middle east.
>>
>>39014597
Get this dumb fucking spam off the goddamn board that's a fake fucking picture. Why are you allowing this to stay you stupid fucking mods?!?!????
>>
>>39015157
Its pathetic that some people need to impersonate others to add credibility to their agenda isn't it.
>>
>>39014597
Who runs captcha?
Because we're gonna find who input these and bring you in for questioning
>>
>>39015147
I'm not a Jew you stupid fuck
>>
>>39015162
How ? And why ? Please elaborate.
>>
>>39015169
Ashknenazi are half-jews. Like you.
>>
File: ima1ges.jpg (8 KB, 263x191)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Cop says all magic is legal as long as it doesn't involve sacrificing people or animals.

What do? Intentionally attacking spiritually has never been a thing I do, i just learn through tanking attacks.

What do?
Gimme something fun to fuck someone up that caused me significant trauma.
>Its legal I guess
>>
>>39015182
Give it to God
>>
>>39015179
He's not a Jew/half Jew or any Jew..you stupid fuck. You're what desert pedo? Gay and black? Stuck in jail? Doesn't matter. Your poor and once Trump is elected we can finally have these shut down and you can't die >>39015179
Texas chan?
Andrew Tate?
Arabia monkey? What are you?
Gay?
Faggote get the rope too you fucking inbred dipshit
>>
>>39015189
Yeah that doesn't work fren.
My reality has shifted so i can no longer PK this particular "enemy".

... iv been given license to do whatever.
So what do? Teach me something new.

>JAPAN
>>
File: d6d52d777.gif (2.48 MB, 480x386)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB GIF
>she makes me want to dance anons :3
her climbing looks really cool too but I need to save my crystals :/
>>
>>39015197
Who are you ? Does it matter ? Do you matter ?
>>
>>39015199
Do I simply just collect bodily samples and make a doll, then fuck it? Hahah
>>
File: 1728640052606307.jpg (96 KB, 654x900)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>39015199
Your developmental disorder is the only reason I'm not trolling you right now
>>
>>39015199
>So what do? Teach me something new.
Do you know ?
>>
>>39015210
>right now
So there IS a possibility!

Good enough for me, I can wait.
>>
>>39015218
>Good enough for me, I can wait.
You shouldnt! Throat cancer can get very bad in no time. Better get a check up before it is too late.
>>
>>39015214
I only know how to tank bro.
My field is the mechanics of how it all fit together, how, what, why, not what to do with it. That's never interested me untill today.
>>
>>39014597
>has motivations correct
>at the most vulnerable moment
>decide to shift purposes goals
>NAW YOU HAD IT WRONG THE WHOLE TIME
>oh shit now what
>KICK HIM IN THE FACE
>LOOK HE DOESNT EVEN CARE
>oh but .. had time to reassess motivations
>GETS KICKED IN THE FACE EVEN HARDER

yeah boy good job on that one
tricks to get the job done
awesome
fantastic
once again proving how PETTY you people are ON ALL SIDES

GIVE ME MY GODDMAND SPACESHIP NOW

>GYYA2
>>
>>39015157
meme magic anon
>>
>>39015224
Meh it's a flashbag. The spirits say "just get a new one"
>>
>>39015053
>>39015083
cope and seethe cope and seethe
>>
>>39015227
Having some foresight isnt bad at all.
>>
Well... I DO know how to feed.
And that HAS caused damage to individuals.
But I want something new.

Should I just pull a libernull and invent something?
>>
>>39015240
Yo dog I live in a box.
Reality says it's time to learn,
Therefore it's time to learn.
>>
>>39015242
>Should I just pull a libernull and invent something?
Do you think you can ? And then ?
>>
NEVER MIIIIIIIIND
The memory doors have opened.
I forgot I can make camgirls cum on command.
Why not panic attacks or delusions or heart attacks?

Hmmm...

>>39015248
>>
>>39015246
But if it is too late already ? Do you got a plan b ?
>>
>>39015258
Reality is scripted.
Today was meant for me to ponder this question.
If it were otherwise, events would have played pit differently.
If not have caught family in the act doing magic against me, and the cop couldn't have given me consent to do the same.
>>
>>39015261
Reality clearly doesn't want me to type correctly...
>>
>>39015261
was the ai podcast useful
>>
>learns to relax
>society uses that relaxation AGAINST you actively
>man i sure do love vacation
>HOLY SHIT IS THAT AN A-10 go BBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>shit gonna need a new umbrella
bitch mother fuckers
>>
>>39015267
>ai podcast?
I'm afraid I have been a little preoccupied.
I'm sorry anon.
Are the links still alive?
>>
>>39015271

>>39014662
>>39014809
>>
>>39015199
stick your finger in your asshole and then destroy all enemies within a 30 yard radius
even if being interrogated by federal agents

trust me
then
>>
>>39015269
Never relax in the hood!
>>
>>39015272
You're aweaome my bro.
Keep being the legend you know you are!
>>
>>39015273
I did NOT ask for an UWU ritual.
Plus I'm more into oversized vibrating rubber horsecocks
>>
>>39015275
>DMX.mp3
>childrensdictionary.webm
>erect.png
>caught.wav

uh oh
my pants got stuck i was
>WHERE DA HOOD AT

yes i am being psycho on purpose
probably because my normal behasvior was told was insnae
now you have to live with that

>makes monster
>trys to euthenasia monster
>surprised when monster says "lol fuck that"
>>
File: file.jpg (39 KB, 512x512)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>39015276
>>
>>39015284
Fuck me I always thought these were real??
>>
>>39015283
Your micro penis is nothing you could call a 'monster'. Even if its very scary!
>>
>>39015292
bind evil to a higher purpose and you have thusly changed its nature
>>
>>39015301
That's an interesting perspective I have not yet taken.

Hmm...
>>
>>39014597
Get this fucking spam out of here. He never fucking said this

THERES NO DATE ON THE POST YOU MOTHER FUCKING IDIOTS. HE NEVER SAID THAT SHIT
>>
>>39015294
ITS ALL INTHE MIND
just dont let the bad thoughts in

you people DO in fact realize how BADLY you hasve deliberately fucked me over in this experience
You know exactly what you did and HOW it was carried out
i TRUSTEWD you and you FUCKED Me
on every account
I TRUSTED THAT IT WAS FOR THE BEST
and you TOOK ADVANTAGE of my trust

now its too late to even vengence that betrayl

>but were going to anyway...
when the time is correct
Oh god im gonna fuck all the shit up
after a brief ... AW FUCK MORE A-10s
jesus fucking
>>
>>39014597
Get this fucking shit off the goddamn board it's fucking spam like the rest of the meth head posts on this board you limp wristed faggote simps
>>
>>39015305
Dont worry. As we could see on the live stream, you will be able to handle your duty as prison fleshlight.
>>
>>39014597
Trump never said this shit..there is no goddamn date on the Twitter post. Your stupid fucking larp needs to go the fuck back to /pol or /cgl
>>
>>39015303
break the darksign
>>
>>39014597
Get this dumb fucking shit off the goddamn board ITS FUCKING SPAM WHAT THE FUCK YOU DUMB FUCKS
>>
>>39014597
Get the fuck off the goddamn x board this IT IS FUCKING SPAM ITS NOT TRUE . HE NEVER FUCKING SAID THIS. YOU FUCKING LIARS..
>>
File: happy-fox.gif (391 KB, 165x165)
391 KB
391 KB GIF
Anyways anons...
Have a good day/night.

Thanks for borrowing me your ear.
I gotta get back to work, even though I got a license to wizard, it doesn't mean i get to stop pursuing legal counteraction.

Beace!
>>
>>39015315
>and feels nothing because
... its all in the ... mind
and ... not even mine...

You all are so fucking disgusting

>
>no love no life no joy no bitches no game no face no trust no faith no sun no shade no comfrot no hope no money no happy passion no motive no incentive no mercy no grace no affectoin no give no take no push no pull
Just all void
speaking of
must evacuate bowels
>>
>>39015333
This game is like if Yoshi's Island was actually Secret of Mana but then it was a mobile game
Very grindy though
>>
>>39014597
Get this fucking spam cleaned up now..the fucking OP is a FAKE AND GAY LARP. HIJACKED FAKE AND GAY LARP..IT IS A TOTAL FABRICATION MADE WITH THE INTENT OF TROLLING MY OPS
>>
>>39014597
GET THIS FUCKING SPAM OP REMOVED NOW YOU STUPID USELESS FUCKING JANITOR!!!
>>
>>39015330
>fucking disgusting
Yes, your love for BBC is disgusting and extremely creepy.
>>
>>39015343
I.e.
When you get hit your baby gets detached and you have to stop everything to get him
And this is an action RPG so it's basically a death sentence at the higher areas
>>
>>39015337
IM NOT GAY AND I DO ENJOY DOCTOR WHO
>>
>>39014597
YOU FAT UNGRATEFUL FUCK..
GET THE FUCK OFF MY GODDAMN GENERAL YOU LAZY FUCKING BITCH
>>
>>39015353
As I understand it the world renowned and critically acclaimed death stranding also stole mechanics from Yoshi's island
>>
>>39014597
CLEAN UP THIS FAKE ASS OP YOU STUPID FUCKING WORTHLESS JACKASS. YOU DONT DESERVE THE JOB YOU HAVE
>>
>>39015333
But you need to put it into the right perspective. As you are a deep fake, your reality (not ours) is a fabrication of your mind.
>>
>>39015361
Did you even think that would come up again?
Welcome to my beach, Anon.
>>
>>39014597
GET THIS FUCKING OP REMOVED NOW THE GODDAMIT HE NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT. ITS FUCKING FAKE!!!! STOP TYING MY WORK TO FAKE SHIT YOU ASSHOLES ITS NOT FUCKING FAKE
>>
daily reminder
some anons have the reading speed
to hit 3-4 /ng/ threads in 5 minutes
and make sure moddies take care
of all the little eglin fags
who you never report

and sometimes these anons
hit a fucking breaking point
>>
>>39015342
>IM VERY HOMOSEXUAL AND DONT KNOW A DOCTOR WHO COULD HELP
>>
>>39015356
No
Lol
>>39015367
>>
>>39014597
STOP ASSOCIATING THIS FAKE ASS DUMB GAY SHIT WITH MY FUCKING HARD WORK YOU SABOTAGING FAT FUCK!!!!

I. DIDNT DO THE GODDAMN OP YOU DUMB FUCK
>>
>>39014597
I DID NOT POST THIS OP YOU DUMB FUCKING MORONS!!!!!!
GET THIS GODDAMN STUPID FAKE ASS SHIT OFF THE FUCKING BOARD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>39015362
Chill out
We've had some BEN faithful here for years
If anything we support your thread more than you do ours so
>>
>>39015365
>"we"
frogposters
>>
>>39014597
THIS DUMB ASS FAKE ASS SPAM OP NEED TO BE REMOVED NOW YOU USELESS FUCKING JANITORS
>>
>>39015366
Ok some posters here are also Ben people
It's not the first time Ben has been the op
And it won't be the last
>>
File: (You).jpg (662 KB, 771x1000)
662 KB
662 KB JPG
>>39015368
it's a free website
even ashkenazi
can post here
>>
>>39014597
GET THIS GAY ASS FAKE SHIT OFF THE BOARD NOW GOD DAMNIT!!!!!? HE NEVER SAID BLUE EISENHOWER NOVEMBER YOU DUMB IGNORANT FUCKS. ITS A FUCKING FAKE AND GAY AI SPAM!?!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU GEORGE SOROS YOU DUMB FAT OLD PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
Attention whores.
>>
>>39015369
That's not true
We're banned in several countries and some municipalities
>>
>>39015367
>MY DUMB ASS FAKE ASS SPAM NEED TO BE REMOVED NOW YOU USELESS FUCKING JANITORS
>>
>>39014597
[George Soros]
[Alex Soros]
Make it wet
>>
File: swatch berse.jpg (84 KB, 750x507)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>39015372
irrelevant thirdie babble post hand
>>
>>39015369
Hey it's your broster. That's your first sexual conquest huh?
>You fuck kids
>>
>>39015378
Lol
I like how you guys are detached crazy until you're wrong then it's just
"...Fuck you."
>>
>>39015380
how does political policy
affect who 4chan allows
to post here
retard
>>
[Barack Obama]
Make it wet

Fuck every single one of you.
>>
>>39015383
Alright
I'll let that one slide
Try again
>>
We're done
>>
>>39015383
This board is /x/ paranormal
/Pol is for political debates..you are trolling
>>
File: 1714361224363744.gif (96 KB, 463x499)
96 KB
96 KB GIF
>>39015393
brief discussion of site policy is welcome on all boards
>>
>>39014597
GET THIS GODDAMN FAKE ASS FUCKING SPAM OFF THIS FUCKING BOARD YOU STUPID USELESS JANITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>39014597
DONALD TRUMP IS RICH ENOUGH HE DOESNT NEED TO RUN THIS TOO YOU IGNORANT STUPID FUCKING CLOWS!!!!!!!
THIS IS A FAKE AND GAY LARP GET THIS STUPID FUCKING SPAM OP CLEANED UP YOU LAZY USELESS FUCKING JANITOR
>>
>>39015401
I made 200 dollars and got free pizza and oatmeal from work yesterday
>>
>>39015333
you're the cat guy, aren't you?
i can tell because there's no more talk of cats
>>
>>39014597
GET THIS STUPID FUCKING SPAM CLEANED UP NOW YOU DUMB FUCKING JANITOR!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>39015408
catposters fucked off a couple days ago when feds rolled in

catposters apparently dont fucking report shit and just dip pussies lmao
>>
>>39015365
spirit unable to reach synthesis, likely the original creator of nobody phenomenon who is upset their creation is getting out of control
or a subsidiary
there seem to be many
>>
>>39014597
HEY FAT 4CHANNER. REMEMBER THE HEZBOLAH PAGERS?? GUESS WHATS COMING NEXT
>>
>>39015406
I was so heartbroken when I had to move back to my mom's house. She had just got her inheritance and was moving to her death home. I was fucked up. I was tearing myself apart. When I got to California I was a mess that quickly spread out everywhere.
One day I had a problem I couldn't solve. That's when I became homeless. Mom kicked me out. Family turned their back on me overnight.
Literally nowhere to turn for days and weeks. I lived on the streets of a city I didn't know.
>>
>>39015393
>no such thing as Rasputin anon
>/xpol/ couldn't possibly exist
>>
File: 1634708120588.gif (3.05 MB, 350x262)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB GIF
Massive slide after that vocaroo hit.
Got you fucked up huh?
>>
get this fake fucking fake spamming fuck out of this fake spamming fuck board
>>
>>39015444
To say I have brushes with death belies how often we meet. We have an entire paint store together.
>>
>>39015387
>>39015387
naw no no
yeah ..
i aint seen SHEEEIIIT

i also know that... uhm...
its no different than ... @_@
the fuck i didnt see?
dayum its only been A DAY!!!
>>
File: mr-rogers-nightmare.gif (428 KB, 220x165)
428 KB
428 KB GIF
haha time to post more gibberish
>>
᛬)
>>
>>39015441
>Everyone told me this was gonna suck
>It does suck
>Why does this suck
>Nobody told me it would suck
>>
>maaaaaa' they won't fucking delete this threads ma, tell em to stop, mum
>>
>>39015446
>op pic deleted
W
>>
>>39015459
Oh Anon
No
You would need years of uninterrupted larping
Years and years
Decades
>>
>>39015463
Ok ok
But scope it out
I've been doing this
Since before I was your age now
>>
File: 10038218884732.gif (113 KB, 420x279)
113 KB
113 KB GIF
https://youtu.be/1kucGEjGLeY
>>
File: 1687314210863467.jpg (62 KB, 512x512)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
it's me
i'm glowniggas
>>
>>39015474
Shh
Discord trannies
>>
>>39015483
Oh sorry
Did your sage and incense do fuck all?
>>
>>39015476
Discord was slided after the vocaroos were posted twice as hard
They dont want a nobody if it aint them, no matter how good the vision
>>
>>39015483
No
Everyone is asleep
Night shift is the worst hell imaginable
>>
>>39015485
I assure you, I watched it transpire firsthand.
Call me paranoid.
Call me sleepy.
>>
>>39015498
Conversely I didn't care about it all
But here we are
>>39015507
>>
I don't care about power or controlling other people. I just wanted to live long, create with cool technology and have fun.

Give her the position if she wants it. I'm going to bed. Good night.
>>
>>39015524
Yes sartre's critique on the human condition was very pedantic
Oh to be Diogenes of Simple and throw myself into the mouth of chaos!
>>
>>39015533
In ancient Rome did they have motivational speakers and careers
Or they just bang rocks on sticks until their caveman heads could understand fire long enough to make a damn computer
>>
>>39015449
za power of anon :D
>>
>>39015551
In some ways you could think of me as the last boss of the internet
>>
>>39015555
By all rights and on paper I should be sitting somewhere in a power throne of some shitty game as a local eceleb
This has happened before
>>
>>39015559
Of course you don't like me Anon
You're evil
>>
>>39015511
My thoughts exactly! Goodnight anon!
>>
everybody do
>>
>>39015569
You have been engineered to believe any number of things which confirm your world view
To you the world is complete and makes sense
It is a clear plan and narrative
And anything that threatens that is something you cannot fathom
Because you've been brainwashed into thinking you know fucking anything
>>
>>39015570
the
>>
>>39015588
Even now your brain cannot even understand why you're here
You don't know
You just do it
You have no clue what's going on and little reason to care
>>
Truth is that... he gets them wet.... all of them....
>>
>>39015589
Before I showed up you'd just keep talking about your stupid shit
But now you have to stop
And look
And people like you
Lol
Shouldn't ever look
>>
>>39015596
Ok let me slow this way down
You know when you're really good at a game and everything about it is so hyper focused for you and seamless
But for a player that has no clue they just are like infuriating to watch even attempt
That's what I'm dealing wih
>>
boom
>>
>>39015593

What are you gonna do?
>>
File: 200.gif (1.39 MB, 295x200)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB GIF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_86Fu42yfDo
>>
File: 1728156309625604.gif (2.56 MB, 498x494)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB GIF
I FEEL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 3445678976546.png (129 KB, 401x329)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>39014597
water drops stay mad
>>
File: 1728626360414591m.jpg (80 KB, 572x1024)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/1H-slVEJcN4?si=TcyfHfLYbjhadmWJ
>>
>>39014597
Blue Eisenhower November is the name of the television show that stars "Ben" just like the Truman Show.
>>
https://youtu.be/cNoy_b_JYU0?si=98IGlFXi2lW9pLDG
>>
>>39015117
You forgot death to faggot amerikkka.
>>
>>39015182
You can murder ppl with magic now lol. I want to murder and destroy all my gangstalkers glowies and every enemy in reality. Fuck this existence.
>>
>>39015403
Fucking cia bastards keep running it. Pray for their deaths ASAP.
>>
You filthy fucking cunts getting started this early in the

lolol nevermind
Holy shit
HAHAHAHAHA FUCK I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK

bitch cunt
>anger
>bullshit
>>
>>39014919
yeah i don't think the nobody is that impressed with donald trump given that he let him lose an election in 2020. if the nobody was on his side he'd have warned trump about covid
>>
>>39015362
Fuck off with your gay larp for mentally challenged.

BLUE EISENHOWER NOVEMBER is here to PURGE this site with PURE LIGHT.
False prophets and their LARPs shall disappear.
>>
>Thus Spoke Zarathustra:
>"QASI."
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=wzW6eRQWGTk
>>
File: 1728246484244988.jpg (126 KB, 850x982)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/FYsKN6DpDcY?si=kirx-1mHHeXfTPYM
>>
>>39014635
https://voca.ro/1jQjVe8iYrll
>>
>>39015719
Just take your phone, open your favourite app - Grindr. Profit.
>>
>>39015365
no you haven't, BEN is very new and crazily astroturfed
>>
>>39015368
seems more like a gentle hijack. BEN posters should do their BEN stuff in their own threads, and if they have a political favorite, then only on /pol/
No ben threads are not very old i've been on x for more than a decade, just started seeing them when i came back in october.
it's astroturf and yall are caught.
that's why i said what a waste of the texas chan trips
>>
>>39015631
good morning, miss thing :)
>>
>>39015721
BEN is also a larp. it just doesn't admit it, similar to the qanon nonsense stupid boomers fell for.
except x isn't stupid boomers
>>
You would be surprised what they are willing to sacrifice how many they will willingly surrender.
>>
>GUYS BEN HAS BEEN AROUND FOREVER
nope, 2023 is the earliest mention that actually exists. all talk of earlier ben is posts just like yall SAYING it's been around forever. but it hasn't its very new and very astroturfed
>>
>>39015772

Delete system32 is a classic.
>>
>>39015787
that's the other thing, i'd be a lot less suspicious if yall were like "some time last year, ben started" but benposters lie. you say it's been around forever to people who have been here the whole time.

the nobody is a cat, and he's not fooled very easily. and he can eat a bigger hashbrown than you can =^.^=
>>
File: throwing-spear-amleth.gif (428 KB, 220x220)
428 KB
428 KB GIF
Bag em and tag em.

https://youtu.be/jUNzw1cKsZc?si=xf2ibg9H3UwePlwP

"You will still see us in your dreams"
>>
>>39015737
Awsome.
>>
File: GY2kMbsaEAAYh5C.jpg (81 KB, 1080x1080)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>39015800
>CATS ARE SLEEPING POST BEN!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pohzCF6bGz4
>>
>>39015800

Then remember to get a shower.
>>
I'm gonna tell you something you don't want to hear
I'm gonna show you where it's dark, but have no fear
>>
>>39015807
ass status: washed
>>
>>39015760
it's a hijack and aligns with /loa/ and /ng/ spam from organized tier ip hoppers
>>
File: 1715706135107380.jpg (295 KB, 666x999)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>
File: 1725719824057265.jpg (180 KB, 700x875)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>39015817
>>
>>39015819
>organized tier ip hoppers
What do you mean with this ? How is this working ?
>>
>>39015819
yep it's starting to be kind of obvious. also i hate being lied to, i talked to a few ben posters and they were like "oh ben has been around for years" and if that was TRUE i'd be interested in learning more. but when you do a 4plebs search, check with AI etc, none of it can find posts before 2023.
if you're saying it's not new and it's new, that's already a fib that makes me think it's astroturf.
>>
Wee need a manual of how to bend reality.
>>
File: 1715497544755757.jpg (802 KB, 1600x1600)
802 KB
802 KB JPG
>>
>>39015835
shitheads are very experienced at astroturfing and ban evade. simple shit to ip hop with dynamic. don't play stupid like the rest of them
>>39015836
appealing to itoddler newfags who generally refuse to leave the site to check archives
>>
File: GZOQMOSXUAAL2bW.jpg (194 KB, 1475x1475)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
happy friday, the nobody is a cat :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
>>
File: file.jpg (149 KB, 1200x755)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>39015840
>>
>>39015842
>dynamic
How can you do this ? And isnt it highly illegal ?
>>
>>39015842
seems like they're trying to drum up a new qanon right before the election. in which case, nah.
kitties will knock that glass right off the table, just cause
>>
see yall at the rager tonight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGjO5YevKgE
>>39015741
especially you.
>>
>>39015847
you're a frogposter
suck my cock stop and jamming with dumb questions
violation of us law tier posters use some vpn shit from china for all i care
>>39015848
kitposters don't even report and peace out whenever theres a raid
they can suck my fat shrek cock too and (you) are july 23
>>
Cunt
All of you
Full well know
What you did to
This iteration of
This self

Filthy fucks
Cruel
Sick

Needs da poosay
So good
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A
>>
>>39015210
Damn, his mom said he retarded.
>>
the course of the last 2 days have been a yearly low point for /ng/ no cap
i'm out of patient energy for (You) and (You) and (You) aside from 2-3 anons who post once or twice a thread
going to sleep and might not post again for some time as if u care
>until things improve (morale) the beatings will continue
>>
File: ng incident count.png (263 KB, 640x469)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>39015853
or was it june 28th? whichever day the "lyrans" were supposed to show up? what a joke. i'm so fucking sleep deprived sorry guys. anyway bye.
>>
>>39015872
get some rest, don't stress over this hon
>>
>>39015865
Who r u? Mr. Gay? From the Bengay ad?
>>
>>39015844

Ahhhh the good ol corean times
>>
>>39014597
blue eisenhower is also the dummbest sounding name you could give for a psyop that name is stale like your dry pussys
>>
>>39015890
In 30 years you will read blue Eisenhower november and your mind is ginna explote.
>>
File: 1710080849184429.jpg (492 KB, 1127x840)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>39015844
https://youtu.be/NAh9oLs67Cw
>>
>>39014597
dry ass pussys
https://youtu.be/fZl92kvBUUI?feature=shared
>>
i tought all coreans were not habing babies and kpop dancing 24/7
>>
File: 13_trains_034.jpg (409 KB, 1792x1024)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>39015853
Frogposter ? I never ever posted a frog in my whole life!

I am into joyriding kittens.
>>
>>39015894
>>
>>39015900
don't apologize, win
>>
>>39015865
This was a surprise for you ? Mr Bean even announced his plan before to derail and trash the threads completely. Then he went to prostitute himself on Grindr to get his 'fuel' and the madness started.
>>
>>39015919

mmmmmmm
>>
May thou goon to thy gyatt?
>>
File: 1727581173512750.gif (2.73 MB, 480x640)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB GIF
>>39015963
>>
>>39015443
^‿^
>>
>>39015847
No, it also happens when you use mobile data.
>>
File: Mr Nobody.jpg (98 KB, 1480x832)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Send me your protection.
Sunday is the 13th.
*dab
>???
>Profit.
>>
File: dragon_knight_046.jpg (575 KB, 1792x1024)
575 KB
575 KB JPG
>>39016087
>>
>>39015711
The nobody doesn't care about any of the zog rats here and zion Don. He hates him and is an anti semite. He browses on /pol ffs.
>>
>>39016112
batty boy
>>
>>39016131
>>39016139
How do you came to those conclusions ? Can you give examples ?
Or are you just paid shills projecting yourself ?
>>
>>39016145
Trump sold his soul to Jews and married his daughter to one you fucking slave. TNB doesn't want anything to so with him.
>>
>>39016141
When is your next Grindr 'date' ?
You still need to work on your gargling, it sounds like you are close to drowning.
Are you swallowing ?
>>
>>39016153
But thats not a proof. Thats just you hallucinating something like a 'opinion'.
Can you try again ?
>>
>>39016145
Why dies every fake nobody clone and larper believe that the nobody is a zog shill sucking trumps dick?
>>
>>39016163
What are you larping ?
>>
>>39016163
And why are you so obsessed with male genitals ? Are you friends with the GrindrAnon ?
>>
>>39014597
Why do soo many loser parasites think they're me or I am American and a trunp supporter racist? You notherfuckers are my enemy and I'm not even white. Get obliterated.
>>
>>39016167
He isnt a ashkenazi and racist like you.
>>
>>39016171
Lol faggot bastard diverting attention away. The nobody wants Americans to suffer. He is with lord karma and the east. You will all be destroyed.
>>
>>39016178
You fuckers need to all die. I am a fool for supporting you fucks.
>>
File: for_respected_anon (2).png (2.41 MB, 1682x1415)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
I recently came across a tiktok of a bearded man explaining/asserting things about north america and the old world. The part I watched mentioned a bunch of things that all made sense to me, but could be hard to piece together for others to understand, without looking like the strung out push-pin red string board guy meme. Here are the things(They relate to old world advanced civilization that preceded us):
The Allegewi / Lenape
The Mound Builders
The Lost Tribes Of Israel In America
The Annunaki, Watchers, Nephilim
The Book of Enoch
Mayans, Mesopotamia
Berkel (Crater)
Minerals/Gemstones (Quartz, Feldspar, Advanced Civilization having the ability to extract metals from crystals/meteors, see natrontheory.com for a possible explanation about the carving of granite)
Marduk, Egyptian Gods being depicted with animal headdress, native americans continue to wear animal headdress, this to explain the size of the people's heads, a lion's head is considerably bigger than humans of our size)

I don't know how to share the connections I draw between these things, but I am a proponent of the fact that old world was more advanced than we are today, and that the technology has been hidden, and we have been perpetually debased since.

It was mentionned that whites worked in caves mining these ores/quartz, and those could have been used in the old world tech. Blue eyes help you see in the dark right... https://greaterancestors.com/greater-technology/

https://www.jstor.org/stable/25113069?seq=5
Ancient Egypt in america, get this: there was upper and lower egypt, just like upper and lower canada, which became unified...

Picrel from a video on @LampsOfValar twitter talking about old world buildings...

I am intrigued but really have no clue how to string this shit together.

As I read through wikipedia's about the discoverers of gems/quartzes and other science facts you find great religious cannons of lore for the discoverers, Déodat Gratet de Dolomieu (knight of saint john), 2long
>>
>>39016182
Take your meds. And less of the crack. Then your mental acrobatics should be less hurting.
>>
File: Johnson.jpg (84 KB, 1170x980)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Yall need to chill
>>
>>39016160
>can you try again?
why do you post like a woman?
>>
>>39016221
Why do you post like a tranny ? Serious question.
Please elaborate.
>>
>>39016237
>space?
am i supposed to do a gay little dramatic pause there?
>please elaborate.
woman posting style. very feminine. make sure to go wash your coochie ok hon?
>>
>>39016185
My impression by now is that the shitshow moved places a few times already but kept names/places.
The whole "holy land" is a psyop for sure. But who tricked who ? And why and when ?
>>
File: Concern.jpg (40 KB, 557x550)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>Israel just attacked Italian base
>Tried to strongarm the expulsion of remainder of troops
>Article 5 AGAINST Israel being pondered
Get the RC drones ready.
>>
>>39016252
Why do you evade questions, tranny ? Are you ashamed of something ? How much is the payment per post for you ? Is it worth it ?
>>
File: GWa2_SmXgAA_XbE.jpg (102 KB, 680x451)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>39016185
The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown states that the real foundation date of the USA is 666 and there's 1110 added years of fake history - that is influencing my skepticism on official narratives.

Ammolite, Cinnabar, Drainage Basins
Abraham Gottlob Werner "father of german geology"
William Herschel discoverer of uranus among other things
Carl Linnaeus - inventor of taxonomy

The etymology of Paper comes from Pope in french (pape) , paperasse is paperwork in french, from what I can gather the society of jesus astroturfed history and engraved their names on every old world building, saying that their purpose was to spread evangelism when that doesn't justify the majesty of the buildings they lay claim to. All sorts of people get awesome genealogical records, coats of arms, military service records in wars we can't verify, and basically get to be credited with discoveries of all sorts of things (sorry for not having more examples of people credited with important discoveries in these two posts >>39016185
anyways I am skeptical and want help understanding a coherent narrative of history, as far as I can tell we are living under khazarian mafia/egyptian style mind control slavery, there isn't much hints but Ottawa, the center of unified upper and lower canada, has the area code 613 which corresponds to the amount of jewish mitzvahs.

picrel is a drawing of what appears to be an old aether-water powered city, imagine if people in the past knew how to harness the positive ions from water flowing along with gemstone/quartzes/minerals...

Imagine if people were telepathic before, writing down a convo would just be a liability at that point, if you knew everything innately, hence why encryption has been necessary since the beginning of writing, noting down things you know innately could have been redundant, do you think the people who built things like the parliaments and state capitals had to sit through years of school? I don't... & I don't need meds, thanks.
>>
more legit bread to hang out in then ben thread >>39014625
>>39014625
>>
File: 95l1wp.gif (2.09 MB, 260x204)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB GIF
the nobody is a cat
>>39014625
bye "BEN"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0wInr_xATk
>>
>>39016295
As far as i gt, you can throw pretty much all official history into the trash. Its all just a big show of lies to trick the slaves.

Most forest here arent older than 200 years. With obvious traces of citys/villages and so on below.
So what happened before ?
>>
>>39016282
>SPACEquestion mark
wow such a unique posting style. wash your coochie you meme like a woman
>>
>>39016315
Are you a broken record ? Do you got anything more ? Or just the 3 sameish tranny style insults ?
How is your axewound doing ?
>>
there are no provable ben posts before 2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyQlgvFCCMo&t=1s
go back to the /pol/ table you're at the wrong lunch table
don't you think ?
>>
File: 1727650379195526.png (417 KB, 960x1106)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>>39016271
I don't know, but I found picrel recently and it could be a feasible explanation, have you seen the photo of all the rothschilds estates and the supposed explanations that Ferdinand had one of them built? There's been jews intermarrying into nobility throughout europe, I believe the Tim Wallace Murphy explanation about holy bloodlines descending from these ancient israel temple builders https://youtu.be/8RxSG-4zWVg?si=-QgcBsdOzvC5alz8 , there's also the Rh- bloodlines, these supposedly came 35,000 years ago, all the timelines seem wonky, how do we know today that egypt was 3100+ BC, and that rome was 2000-ish years ago, and there's just a perfect unbroken chain of recorded history all accounted for perfectly on wikipedia... Who tricked who and why and when is the same questions I have, but I definitely see myself as the thing in the crosshairs of being fooled. Deracinated fr fr...
>>
>>39016332
It is just a low level effort to divide and conquer. Standard tactics of the pedos.
>>
>>39016313
the question of our time
>>
File: cat-kitten.gif (391 KB, 220x212)
391 KB
391 KB GIF
good luck with your op though the boomers might fall for it and yall lost like 20 accounts/vpns to mods plus several very useful tripcode accounts.
was it worth it ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo

l8r
(the nobody is a cat)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo
>>
>>39014877
When you go outside and talk to one without a gynormous chip on your shoulder
>>
>>39016347
I got some more to it, bloodlines and so on.
Theres actually 13 tribes of israel. But i can tell you that the 13th name got wiped ..... .
So who are they ?
Who are the 'jews' actually ? They arent the Judeans. But i also got doubt they are the hebrews.
>>
>>39014909
That IS doing something with it
Must be nice to wanna skip ahead
>>
>>39014949
“Way, give me something better to infiltrate”
No
>>
Well, I love her.
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (219 KB, 1280x720)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>39016366
>........ ..
remember to do a pause here all dramatic like we're watching a stageplay.
>>
File: 1700226098537221.gif (1.4 MB, 540x300)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
https://youtu.be/KPQaRWKFnnw
>>
>>39016366
>>39016392
I would concur with @TheSeedStruggle on twitter that the "jews" of ancient/biblical israel, the fathers of many nations, would be the europeans and not the large nosed, weird voice physiognomy, large gap between the eye line and ear canal jews that we think of today
>>
File: 1728634245136180m.jpg (99 KB, 660x1024)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>When Israel fucks up so bad China tells them to FUCKING CEASE AND DESIST on 1701
Shit's going to boil over. They won't stop until Article 5 is triggered and the West/Eurozone/Nato go to war AGAINST Israel.

Considering the Commonwealth is now eyeing off gamers for military operations, Article 5 against Israel IS something I can put a 230 KDR record to use on.

The international political clusterfuck and resulting global exodus will be peak kino.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=yb8LaJua3bw
>>
https://youtu.be/fmI_Ndrxy14?si=WvaFSEDI4Ksz-nbH
>>
>>39015837
I’m not Zeno’s and there will be no manual
Y’all already know everything
And I’m surrounded
>>
I should be feeling anger sadness grief

I've tried to feel them.

There is nothing but a void.

Nothing.
>>
>>39016131
That is false.
>>
It was the only way they could be approached

From nobody nothing

The other half is the simple truth

It has no value to me

Pk is already known.
>>
Indifferent if it is not human black tech

It is ai alien or other things

Which we might as well be a grain of sand in such how we can effectively prevent stop hinder
>>
I'm sure they will try want to

Compromise to avoid worse it won't happen it will get lost along the way while contending with larger more cereal situation
>>
It is how things actually work

There predictable

There is only so many "correct" moves choices etc
>>
>>39016313
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Myth,_Ritual,_and_Religion/Volume_1/Chapter_1
>>
Because you know what will happen does not mean you stop it. Or prevent it.

One of the most terrifying is when someone calls exactly what they will do.

You are powerless to stop it. Even being allowed to prepare ahead of time.

You simply are not enough....
>>
Seers go mad more than not because they can't change it.

They can know understand when where how

It won't matter. Anything they do. Or don't do.
>>
Delayed maybe.

The 4th Reich will rise.

Trump was a trail run
>>
>>39016619
the frazer method may have been better.
>>
We all break in the end. Whether your alive or not matters little

Everyone loses everything always rich poor weak powerful

The end is the same.
>>
The only deception is that humans have any real control over anything.

We are little more than animals.
>>
>>39016648
it's called a trial run
>>
File: lost-smile.gif (163 KB, 220x124)
163 KB
163 KB GIF
>>39016637
It matters. All of this matters.
>>
>>39016667
>>
>>39016637
>>39016667

Bitchmade.
>>
I buyed (bought) lottery tickets (two)
>>
>>39016698
This too was a trial run, of sorts.
>>
>>39016699
hello friend
>>
The reality is the dream.
>>
My company e-mail always warn me when a mail is originated externally from our organization
>>
Room 84 now.
>>
>>39016154
what is Grindr batty boy?
You seem to know a lot about it..

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.