[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Settings Mobile Home
/gif/ - Adult GIF
Worksafe Board: /wsg/

[Advertise on 4chan]

4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, WEBM

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

[Catalog] [Archive]

File: poppyprincess.webm (2.85 MB, 1280x720)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
Blue Nails, Help me with this weird perv of mine!!
16 replies and 7 images omitted. Click here to view.
File: finished off.webm (3.93 MB, 640x480)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB WEBM
File: Blue_nails_cock_kiss.webm (3.99 MB, 960x540)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
I deliver
Don't stink up the thread

File: dirty talk.webm (2.96 MB, 1280x720)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
More like this
File: dirty talk 2.webm (2.93 MB, 1280x720)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
File: peta jensen.gif (1.9 MB, 387x454)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB GIF
I only have 2 like that so I am posting this
Then don't start a thread, retard.
how else will I get more?
lurk more

/gif/ is the work of Jews
81 replies and 7 images omitted. Click here to view.
niggers don't like anything but prison and crack
What the FUCK is going on in the background? Did someone murder someone and are hiding?
File: Queen.webm (1.6 MB, 640x480)
1.6 MB
You cope so hard, most races simping for white girls. We know today that niggers are the first to race mix, because they have a complex about their race, this complex usually arises when they themselves realize that they are a sub-race.

Yes among white women there is a minority (25 or 30%) of white trash bitches who fuck with you. But the rest (70%) are respectable clean white women, not whores, and they don't like you, they think niggers are filthy monkeys. You simping haaard for being accepted by these 70% of clean white women but they are not interested by others races they prefer to be with white men.

Meanwhile, women of your sub-races (all races other than white) are mostly whores who fantasize about colonization and big white dicks, just check on tiktok, tinder, twitter. We take your women and fuck them only when we haven't yet found clean white women to make a family, so in meantime we fuck your sub-race whores and throw them like kleenex.

You will never have sex and never be a woman.
Nobody in the West likes white Anglo women is what you meant to say. Their mental illness and generalized brain damage is more apparent in their natural habitats. 90% of the rest of the world sees a green card, 10% are arab men that take the L for the long-term advantage this gives their children, and have the ability to make them subservient.
Since none of you have really spoken to women beyond the 1-3 you may have fucked, none of you have it exactly right.
They will find plenty of Chaengs attractive in the right circumstances. They are not as visual as men, your attractiveness is based largely on whether you're more successful than they are, you seem to give a shit about how you look and smell, and you aren't socially retarded to the point of alerting their instincts to a threat. Race comes into play after the above, and the pecking order is generally
non-aryan white,
light-skinned mixes.
westernized arabs,
east asians,
non-westernized arabs,
non-african blacks,

Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
Almost forgot: underweight -2 in ranking system, overweight -3, and if you're obese also just give up.

File: 1642496192900.webm (3.8 MB, 928x522)
3.8 MB
1 reply and 1 image omitted. Click here to view.
File: 1642495555458.webm (1.63 MB, 480x480)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB WEBM
File: 1642618061172.webm (3.73 MB, 238x500)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB WEBM
File: 1642537239023.webm (2.24 MB, 576x720)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB WEBM
cute :)
File: UntidySlimyArawana.webm (198 KB, 312x206)
198 KB
shitty dancing plus shitty music plus doesn't fit together = worst webms ever^^

File: 1642626875047.webm (1.21 MB, 720x1280)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB WEBM
pussies you'd fug
1 reply and 1 image omitted. Click here to view.
File: 1639543005415.webm (1.94 MB, 504x1080)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB WEBM
File: gigastacy genital.webm (606 KB, 640x470)
606 KB
File: 1633117537844.webm (220 KB, 640x854)
220 KB
I really tried to save this thread for you... I really did. Fuck you, lazy nigger. Saged

File: Sfm20.webm (2.98 MB, 720x1280)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
It's been a long time. Let's have some animated porn, preferably monsters on women with various levels of consent.
251 replies and 83 images omitted. Click here to view.
cho gath is really going at it huh
>that hand holding
Lewdest thing in the thread.
She is not normally that wasteful lol
I like Exga's models, I think they're really good. But he animates the most lazy fucks I've ever seen.

File: 1632429787533.webm (933 KB, 640x480)
933 KB
Wet and Messy thread. This needs gifs and webms (audios welcome).
7 replies and 7 images omitted. Click here to view.
File: 1632430299203.gif (733 KB, 490x276)
733 KB
733 KB GIF

i normally don't judge people but how is this hot???!
It's slime. What else?
Just a question: Are cumshots and bukkake allowed for WAM?

yeah but not to THAT extent

File: New Card.webm (3.66 MB, 640x480)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB WEBM
Hi /gif/, it's friday night, I'm high and I want to create the YLYL thread of the weekend. Enjoy my friends

Execute order fligugigu
305 replies and 95 images omitted. Click here to view.
Lost to your based attitude
>Liberals that come around here get fucked up on a daily basis.

Fucking Based
What the fuck this kike could just call them niggers

File: 1616026487338.webm (1.73 MB, 1080x1920)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB WEBM
145 replies and 41 images omitted. Click here to view.
Fuck off
One of the best. Fucking gorgeous.
File: 458_1000.gif (1.6 MB, 380x380)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB GIF
webm version or you're a nigger lover...

File: KeepYourEyesOnRoad.webm (1.94 MB, 480x856)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB WEBM
Hi guys! Been a few years for me, let's get a rekt thread going!
373 replies and 74 images omitted. Click here to view.
>hunting doesn't exist anywhere else on the globe
Consume onions, korean
Holy shit dude... You can not be seriously this braindead.
Not him, but feels pretty good, bruv. I got covid, had it for a week, felt like shit, then got over it.
It literally is just the flu. To think, the whole world stopped for it, like it was some mega death bomb that would wipe us all out. Lmao what a fucking joke.
He is. He's citing movies as a valid source of what does and doesn't kill people/animals. Retard be retarding.

Fucking faggot

File: aidsbore.webm (3.67 MB, 720x720)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB WEBM
Post shit that you find repulsive enough to share here.
83 replies and 28 images omitted. Click here to view.
so you're over there injecting heroin but you are unwilling to get a vaccine. amazing. i think we'll just let nature sort this one out.
Jesus christ I'm done with the internet for the day.
she's obviously to do this to be ironic but it is cringe nonetheless
Always wanted to fuck a girl like this. Too bad the scene died out 5 years ago.
Literally a nonverbal "YWNBAW"

File: 1641285398888.webm (3.61 MB, 1280x720)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB WEBM
No beastiality or poop dicks
3D, SFM, animation, whatever
138 replies and 56 images omitted. Click here to view.
Eggs are stored in the balls
Original video for those interested:
Staying alive
can we have some with tiny feminine penises? I personally find these way more sexier.

File: 1642446350500.webm (3.46 MB, 1066x600)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB WEBM
bangbus thread
1 reply and 1 image omitted. Click here to view.
File: 1642529433521.webm (2.71 MB, 1920x1080)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB WEBM
File: 1642355283784.webm (2.86 MB, 716x404)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
your mum
Pammy Bee Bang Bus

File: Free Doggy Treat.webm (2.89 MB, 640x352)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
Bonus points for funny file names
347 replies and 78 images omitted. Click here to view.
real karate kid
Before you do anything stupid think of all the sons of bitches that are out there on the loose, politicians, murderous pederasts, niggers and none of them commit suicide. I recommend that you take an automatic weapon and go to the town hall and do a good deed.
everyone in the universe hates niggers
kate beckinsale
lmao look at the fat fuck running
he can barely run

File: 1635097935345.webm (3.85 MB, 900x506)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB WEBM
Vintage thread
301 replies and 133 images omitted. Click here to view.
Beautiful girl
One of the Taboo films. I or II, I misremember.
Post-surgery Celeste was the prettiest ever.
before the thread dies I just wanted to say it was a fucking quality one
thanks op
Lets Talk Sex (1983)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.