[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Subject
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

[Catalog] [Archive]

File: 1715979809150196.png (147 KB, 408x512)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
I'm planning to run a game of Honor + Intrigue in the year 1657. It'll start out at sea, but I expect things will eventually end up in Venice. Besides the GURPS Renaissance Venice book, do you know of any other good sources for me to dig into for content that are at least somewhat proximal temporally? I know about the Flashing Blades ambassador adventure set already, too
>>
>>93252348
>the GURPS Renaissance Venice book
*books plural
>>
>>93252348
GURPS Swashbucklers covers the same time period.
>>
>>93255435
I grabbed that one too, and you're right, it's useful.
>>
>>93252348
>the Flashing Blades ambassador adventure set already, too

post pdfs
>>
>>93257477
I know about it, I don't have it yet. Share thread might.

Votann got two teams before World Eaters got one Edition

>Previous Thread
>>93176379

>Key Downloads, FAQs and Errata
https://www.warhammer-community.com/kill-team-downloads/
>Critical Ops
https://kt-critical-ops.netlify.app/
>Rules and Teams
https://wahapedia.ru/kill-team2/the-rules/introduction/
https://ktdash.app/

>News
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2024/01/23/kill-team-how-to-turn-the-tangled-terrain-of-bheta-decima-from-obstacle-to-opportunity/

Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
108 replies and 16 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
I really want more teams that have ~3 elites and a bunch of fodder. I also went compendium CSM just to try that out. Thousand Sons just aren't that interesting to me, ditto for Gellerpox infected, so I really don't have any teams I'd enjoy playing that fit this category. I guess there's always hive fleet?
>>
>>93258195
World eaters always had their own cultists the Jakhals. It seems fitting using them, just the autopistol is stupid they have only chainweapons in the kit how it should be.
>>
>>93258341
Hive fleet
Hunter cadre
Traitor marines
greenskins
and that white dwarf team with the prisoner
...talons of the emporer?
>>
>>93253701
I moan about DG and tyranids. KT is about humanoids fighting humanoids, but there are plenty of humanoid type creatures amongst tyranids.
>>93255907
Most likely just a couple of guys who really want to moan about something and are in dire need of attention. See the other one above made the crude rules for khornates? He really want that team instead of starting a tantrum of WAAA WHY NO WE WHY WHY OHH I HATE THAT! which is appropriate to the legion thematically, but annoying as hell.
>>
Just a question but the bespoke kroot kill team is only legal with one box if i take both doggos right? Otherwise i would need two more models?

File: 1671011962566125.jpg (153 KB, 1170x1178)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
el duende Edition

>Previous Thread
>>93222442

>Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/WiCHizn0
>Mediafire
https://mediafire.com/folder/s9esc6u7ke8k5/CofD
>Mega I
https://mega.nz/folder/ePQ1BKhJ#RCosRCh59Ki2Mpb1M9H3Uw
>Mega II (also containing fanmade games)
https://mega.nz/folder/ZbQ2zLJA#DOT-3df6rS2lLet4_RmqJQ/folder/gfASQLSB
>WoD5 Mega
https://mega.nz/folder/7rQQ1LbQ#16_AiXVGo0P3_rVOJuoZyA

212 replies and 18 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: Moon Landing.png (187 KB, 379x545)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>93251801
"Not one they want", buddy even the fucking Syndicite was enjoying it.
>>
>>93258037
they liked the lower paradox and how much more energy the Technocrats had not the fact that a bunch of reality deviants were set loose upon Earth
>>
Which is more popular wod, wod5 or CofD?
Looking at general discussions it seems people love wod lore/setting, but prefer to play CofD, with minority liking wod5 setting
>>
>>93258312
Bait.
>>
Gods the Norfolk Wizard Game Awakenings run the gamut don't they
>Bill: Made Technocrat Bolognese with Correspondence.
>Sybil: Escaped from Dracula
>Samson: Turned a Basketball to Graphite and splattered someone with it (Paradox will not like that one)

File: LEXX.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
what system's good for weird scifi?
20 replies and 2 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>93244759
i wanted to bang zev (not xev) so hard when i was in high school
and i still do
>>
>>93253323
All eve by the Zev Zev
All eve by the Zev I lay
I found her fist inside my neck stump
And pleaded for it to stay
>>
>>93249943
Personally I hate fluff stories and almost never read them.
Might be necessary to fully flesh out your setting, tho.

I like more vehicles and maps. My style is to provide all the tools and goodies for players, and then let them do as they will. Not everyone does that.

If you're scared of bloat, then edit ruthlessly.

Some sample adventures and ideas wouldn't go amiss (unless they're already in there and I missed them).
>>
File: maxresdefault.png (163 KB, 308x404)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>
>>93255074
Got it. Theres really only one vehicle, so ill add it as a mod then make a generic hex map for each environment and a map of the station w explanations. Ty

File: fabulous.png (208 KB, 286x407)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
How is it / sell me on this.
I'm a big hater of Final Fantasy aesthetic- but I'm a big fan of systems that embraces game elements.
22 replies and 3 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>93258493
That was the name, yes.
>>93258487
This sounds very interesting, sadly my group is more on the "do things and slay enemies" side, than the "let's explore and RP" . I might get the book regardless, you never know. A one shot here and there to test the waters and see how well they receive it, maybe.
>>
>>93258521
That's where it's so interesting. The DM has four basic choices, Green, Azure, Crimson, and Black Ryuujin(the specific character the DM players).

Green is for general adventures, Azure is for more personal, RP adventures, Crimson is for combat, and Black is for darker adventures where the DM takes a more adversarial role.

So you can rock a Crimson and make the whole story more about fighting, not just in tone but mechanically. The Crimson abilities straight up change the story to be more combat focused, with options to make combat more challenging and more interesting. They also have the ability to get the players out of jams in combat, encouraging you to make more difficult encounters.

And the DM has their own spells and abilities to specifically help/hinder the players, it's not just fiat. Like a DM with the Past ability can straight up restart a combat encounter if the players are going to TPK, or it can pick an enemy and make it an elite(even in the middle of combat). They can bring NPCs back to life, or they can say that monsters automatically surprise the characters. They can even damage enemies directly themselves(though they're not allowed to kill them)

They do this all using their own Life Points, and if they run out, they die, and then either the story is over or the DM has to make a new character. This is important because the DM's character levels up alongside the players, and can even eventually travel alongside the players(almost always disguised).

It's seriously a whole process from the DM side, you're just as much a character in the story as the players.
>>
>>93258584
Ah that makes it more clear. I was starting to get under the impression that, sicne you play normal people, combat would be something dangerous that you wanted to avoid.
>>
>>93258584
But isn't the combat system meant to model a play?
>>
>look at friends playing JRPGs for years
>some of the designs can be neat, some characters are ok, worldbuilding generally has a nice feel to it, and touch of ptimism like in monster hunter that makes it very comfy
>can't get into the games due to gameplay at all
>all exposition to the generic JRPG tropes are through anime references and some other stuff
I am very much a secondary in this genre, but I would like to play something on tabletop because I like the feel of small people going on adventure and doing what they can, not everyone needs to save the world. Where can I read about how to set up something like this? Is there a list of dos and dont's? Or some game reccommendation that I should really push through and try? I wouldn't want to try something out and the it just being generic western fantasy with anime character art.

File: dorkfewchur.jpg (347 KB, 1280x800)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
This is a general for everything 3D printed relating to /tg/ from sci-fi, fantasy, historicals, fantasy football, and more! Share your printed minis, terrain, print fails, 3d modelling, printing advice, works in progress, or anything else /tg/-related to 3D printing.

>DO:
- Post pics of your prints be they fails or triumphs
- Keep discussion/photos about tabletop games only
- Post your resin/printer/settings for faster advice
- Help your fellow anons with advice

>TRY TO:
- Remember that this general is monitored by Gwendolin and her lawyers
- Not make a new thread until old one dies
- Not encourage namefags, tripfags, fumefags and coomers
- Not spoonfeed
- Not war over Filament/Resin consoles
- Keep your model pics naked (no paint/undercoat only)

46 replies and 13 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>93255383
I was going to put it in a plastic container with a lid.
I had no ill affects when I did it with plastic GW models, but resin is different obv
>>
>>93255419
resin is usually much more durable to chemicals than regular plastic, try with cured supports before an actual mini
>>
>>93255419
i suggest making a test case before ruining a good mini
>>
>>93254990
Why not just re-print it? It will take less time than soaking it in simple green for days.
>>
on my travels i found a howto doc on cleaning up scan if anyone is interested:
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9FQ2NlYmE

File: khorne.png (2.29 MB, 1136x811)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
I've been thinking, why would anyone join Khorne in warhammer? Feels like he's the most worthless chaos god.
Even if you are warrior and want to get better than anyone else at killing, slaanesh is way better bet.
57 replies and 9 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
I had a question about the Chaos Gods actually. To those that know of them Khorne appeals to warriors and the military-minded, Tzeentch appeals to politicians and schemers, Slaanesh appeals to hedonistic noble types. But who does Nurgle appeal to?
>>
>>93258524
those with a massive fear of death since nurgle makes you immortal in a roundabout way or those who have essentially given up any and all hope since nurgle represents entrophy
>>
>>93258524
>o those that know of them Khorne appeals to warriors and the military-minded, Tzeentch appeals to politicians and schemers, Slaanesh appeals to hedonistic noble types. B
All wrong
>But who does Nurgle appeal to?
People who are struggling with their lives and feel bad about themselves
>>
File: mouth.png (358 KB, 454x537)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
>>93252175
>Huge oily muscles
Sorry, can't do. Have a fucking demon mouth replacing your torso.
If it eats a skull it goes directly to the Skull Throne, so keep it well fed or it might find a way to bite off your head
>>
I get the impression that a lot of people don't generally choose to worship a Chaos God. They worship the Emperor, or some local religion or join a masonic group and the worship is corrupted over time. You join the cult of the winged eye, and follow the mirrored path, venerating Sanguinious and oops suddenly Tzeentch. You praise the Emperor and dedicated yourself to a warrior cult in his honour and somewhere between butchering a bunch of xenos/mutants and gutting out a hive slum of weaklings who irritated you the words Blood for the Emperor! Skulls for His Throne! entered your vernacular and suddenly the Inquisition has some questions for you.

File: GRQJn2eXgAAgYwe.png (411 KB, 555x680)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
Class overviews in the 2024 Player's Handbook.
221 replies and 26 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>93204233
>Wizard is easy the way ‘modern audiences’ play them. Le fireball lol so wacky roll many dice
The last time I played Wizard I was using magic missile an awful lot, though I think that was more just the campaign I was in and the DM. When I DM I try to create situations that would allow for neat shit to play out from lesser used non-combat spells being used in combative ways, but players generally don't get what I'm laying down and play things straight.
I remember being a lot more creative 30 years ago when I first started playing, but then I guess we all were back in the golden days of yore.
>>
>>93258296
>Sorcerers make sense. Don't believe in you, believe in me, who also believes in me.
Isn't Sorcerer magic from the blood, though? Warlock charisma, OK, people made a good argument for that. Not sure about Sorcerer, though.
>>
>>93258527
Yea, man, not everyone can do it. They used to all be descended from dragons and draconic ego-magic, then Pathfinder did different bloodlines and it started to catch on with D&D. The thing is that angels and demons also use CHA for their spellcasting, because it's the purest form of spellcasting, it's will made manifest. Wizardry is just reverse-engineered sorcery for nerds.
>>
>>93258554
I suppose that makes sense. We didn't have sorcerers when I started playing, I don't even think we had barbarians.
>>
>>93218931
>NOOOO you need to use the tools given to you exactly as the shitty designers intended, you are not allowed to be better at the game than the designers noooo

File: IMG_9047.jpg (547 KB, 1078x1766)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
Darth Tenebrous Scientific Mastermind Edition

A thread for discussing the Star Wars franchise and its various media and tabletop games.

Previous thread: >>93210720

Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing, Armada, and Legion
>https://pastebin.com/9puqx1ze

Star Wars Roleplaying Games (d6/d20/FFG)
>https://pastebin.com/iUriRfaA

Other FFG Star Wars tabletop (Imperial Assault, Destiny and the LCG)
>http://pastebin.com/ZE4gn0yN

302 replies and 67 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>93257290
But what about Revenge of the Sith?
>>
File: 1717965842440351.png (762 KB, 1004x955)
762 KB
762 KB PNG
What do you need to get started with Legion? Is the Clone Wars starter enough?
>>
>>93256158
>the best opening scene of any Star Wars film with that long tracking shot of the Battle of Coruscant
What? Fuck no:
>badly done in media res opening
>no sense of place or spatial awareness
>bad dialogue
>bad dogfighting, just loads of blurry cgi ships all over the place
>no sense of danger
>bad editing
>cringe slapstick humor
>the battle is just a background from going from A to B
The best SW opening will always be ANH for obvious reasons. Not only it was amazing in the 70s, it has aged like fine wine due to good editing and storytelling. It gives all you need to know about SW in barely a few minutes.
>>
>>93258301
i'm a mtf trans woman btw
>>
>>93258496
didn't know trans women had such good opinions on star wars movies

File: v0-m9nuu6u227ja1.jpg (8 KB, 214x235)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Tard Wrangle Edition

>NEW UA
https://media.dndbeyond.com/compendium-images/ua/ph-playtest8/gHvtmY50loGLgQUb/UA2023-PH-Playtest8.pdf
>NEW UA
https://media.dndbeyond.com/compendium-images/ua/ph-playtest7/tsgOb3llF22AL0nU/UA2023-PH-Playtest7.pdf

>New Errata
https://dnd.wizards.com/dndstudioblog/sage-advice-book-updates

>5etools
https://5e.tools/

>Trove
The Trove Vault (seed, please!): bit<dot>ly/2Y1w4Md

220 replies and 32 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
What could be a fun way to make a charismatic monk?
Would it be too big of an ask to try getting it to use charisma instead of wisdom? would it make my character too weak?
I know I could just roleplay a charismatic guy without having high charisma stat, but I just don't like the disconnect.
Plus I'll probably be the face regardless of how much charisma my character has since other players don't engage that much in roleplay
>>
File: 1713287521833515.png (353 KB, 602x256)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>93258447
>Just keeping Aggressive would help characters who hide
A hidden character is never going to be found as long as they stay out of LoS from a zombie. Full cover prevents aggressive. I'm still thinking about map design, but it's going to be mostly urban.
>get out of LoS, which a lot of zombies in media will get confused or lose interest if they can't see the prey
That is why they have 40ft speed instead of 20. They aren't shamblers, they're sprinters. I want to them to get into melee and be scary, if not super lethal. If they have lower speed, they're just going to surround the melee players

Zombie brain plan:

>sprinter attacks the last target that attacked it
>if it can't reach/see the target, it attacks the closest nonzombie

>40 is still too chunky...
Yea, you're right. That does sound fair enough. Not sure why I said double HP when it is only +10.
>they shouldn't have good dex saves at all
I want them to

>>
>>93258578
Play the dancer bard?

>I want to roleplay but I also want mechanical benefits!
Come on man.
>>
File: 1701645581232887.png (71 KB, 1247x715)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>93258578
if a player asked me to make dragon monk work like Scaled Fist I'd allow it, it's not that big a deal especially since monk multiclasses so poorly.
>>
>>93258592
I just want to play a guy who punches but is also stylish.
my last character was a charmless nerd, going full opposite sounds fun. Plus, said nerd was a full caster, so I'd like a non caster.

File: Hag-Coven-5e-guide.jpg (36 KB, 1000x756)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
For a month, a coven of high-tier hags had their way with a small town at the edge of wilderness (about 3000 inhabitants). No power in the town could see through their disguise or oppose them effectively. At the end of the month, town is emotionally and physically massacred and there is nothing left there for the hags to drain.

What would this town be like after that? All townsfolk dead as they tried to swarm in the sewers? A local church, with dead childten stacked 10ft high? A single man left "surviving" only on peoples' ears?

What is to be found in a town, thoroughly hollowed out by such a coven?
15 replies and 1 image omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>93243565
One game I played in had a trio of hags take over a town each.
The first had flooded her town with polluted water (she could breathe underwater) and offered the survivors hardtack food for alchemical reagents.
The second had flooded the countryside with giant bugs that ate most of the wildlife and stored food, but were somewhat edible. She'd also covered her town in briars and was slowly converting the populace into mindless spriggons that served her will
The third just slaughtered everyone in her town.

I figure if you use multiple towns each affected by different hags, you can get more mileage out of their different effects on townships.
>>
File: HagRex2.jpg (835 KB, 1920x1080)
835 KB
835 KB JPG
>>93245748
Hags/witches often get crow/raven motifs, but I like to push it a bit further back and hit them with dinosaur theming.
Subtle magic and bargains are fine and all, but when it's time for the final confrontation, there's very few bits of magic better than turning into a dinosaur. Really scratches that monkey part of the brain.
>>
>>93253097
wouldn't it scratch the reptile part?
>>
>>93245355
what system do you use then
>>
>>93243565
As >>93244588 pointed out that's a lot of people to kill so I have a suggestion. The Hag's start by turning the village into a trap, personally I'd do something like have them create a magical barrier e.g a wall of mist that makes it so anyone who tries to leave the town borders ends up getting horribly lost and wandering until they either die or find their way back to town.
Bonus points if this barrier cuts the town off from its main food supplies so starvation and the related desperation actions will greatly add to the death and chaos.
I imagine that in addition to killing and torturing the townsfolk directly they could incite lots of literal witch hunts and have the townsfolk killing eachother much of the time.

Work in Progress, "Crisp!" Edition

>Full-on /WIP/ OP Links Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/BE42AEcD

>Saint Duncan's "Six Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Painting"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufP8ka3KGno

>Saint Duncan also explains thinning your paints
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxWgsqSf74s

>Paint thinning 102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBDVPoNXyVI

>Darren Latham's 20 top tips for miniature painting success

311 replies and 84 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>93258599
If it wasnt for all that eceleb taxed paint I would have called you based.

>>93258614
>It looks functional, but I will never give GSW my money.
lmao what a fucking retard
>>
>>93258622
>barges into a discussion
>calls people retards
>too stupid to elaborate
>leaves
>>
>>93258622
>eceleb taxed paint
yeah yeah, I'm sorry
>>
>>93258622
>in a thread about painting stupidly overpriced plastic toy soldiers
>can't get over spending an extra dollar on a bottle of paint
I will never understand you people
>>
>>93258635
>leaves
heh, sadly no

The first day on the Somme Edition

>Previous Thread:
>>93141877

>Thread question
What are your hobby plans for the second half of the year?

>Community Summary of Wargames:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11JoUpGIRDp5DZdgJ24rijKHgyY-qvvR5QnVtHIp57Tw/edit?usp=sharing
>List of Historical Tactical, Strategic, and Military Drill treatises:
http://pastebin.com/BfMeGd6R
>ZunTsu Gameboxes:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/yaokao3h1o4og/ZunTsu_GameBoxes

123 replies and 21 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>93254956
Far as I can tell most factions don't seem to have too many limitations. I guess it makes sense giving Romans a small amount of warriors considering they aren't exactly known as a cav army.
>>
>>93255109
Yeah and you can always recruit some mercenaries if you want to field cavalry
>>
>>93218278
I’ll take some photos, the V&V are very well proportioned, they’re about the same as Claymore castings (HYW), which are slightly bulkier than footsore but look better. The new footsore stuff (Barons War) is generally very slight and spindly but more realistically proportioned, while the older footsore stuff (e.g. ghulams) is in more of a “heroic” style with large heads and gigantic hands. V&V is very good, it’s just very expensive and resin is a shit material to work with. I’d recommend getting their Islamic command as your centrepiece unit, but not to waste too much money on them, unless you want to.

Eastern horses were generally a lot smaller so that might explain it. However a common complaint about victrix seems to be that they’re a little big. I’m not sure that it’s very noticeable on the tabletop, people vary in size irl and ultimately this isn’t a huge difference, but that will be for you to decide. However in terms of value for money only Perry really rival them in cost and quality, and Perry haven’t touched their crusades stuff in a very long time, a lot of it is still “heroic” style.

GB are very heroic style and very old looking, there can be a charm to it, but it’s up to you if you like how they look. A few of them will look a bit off due to having things which don’t really fit, especially the command, but with some greenstuff they would mostly be suitable for the 13th.c.
>>
>>93256510
Gb Plastic Arabs have served me well. The8r Dark age Irish too
>>
What are some medieval to ancient set skirmish wargames? im not talking about the fake skirmish either im talking stuff like gangs of rome where you have like 10-15 dudes not 30
Also ones with some vertical movement and the sort too?

File: 1719553243234116.jpg (20 KB, 680x459)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
people be saying "freakshit races should be removed from fantasy settings" yet they go balistic when they find out a game master removed Orcs, Elves, and Dwarves as it didnt fit the setting or if they are a race they're not a pc race (ever)

why are OSR players like this? let alone alpha tester dnd players
13 replies and 1 image omitted. Click here to view.
>>
Tell me WHO your character is, not WHAT they are.
>>
>>93242481
>why are OSR players like this?
Because they're humans. Humans hate change.
>>
>>93248621
Banning any race at your table is objectively good. It doesn't matter which ones, because it filters players and ensures group cohesion.

Anyone who says anything differently just has a personal preference and lacks the cognizance to notice the "personal" part.
>>
>>93242515
>adorable
Stop using that word your a grown man not a mom talking to his children
>>
I've done all kinds of campaigns, some with the classic fantasy races, some with only humans, some with only races I've created or adapted from something else.

File: 1718984525679595.png (214 KB, 703x746)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>you kill a bandit
>look inside
>find a picture of his family

no I won't fell guilt I will just tell the DM his fantasy world isn't medieval as photos from fucking cameras didn't exist yet
19 replies and 2 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: waifu.png (89 KB, 200x313)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>93258165
>>
>>93257786
I actually really enjoy stuff like that, it feels more characterful. Also, I can live out my serial killer fantasies by keeping all that stuff as trophies.
>>
>>93257786
>you kill a bandit
>look inside
>two bandits
It just... doesnt stop
>>
>>93257786
>kill Bandit
>look inside
>no 147 CC liquid cooled single cylinder engine
>ragequit
>>
>>93258572
The drop rate is 0.1% after all.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.