[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Subject
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

[Catalog] [Archive]

File: witch-king.png (667 KB, 1168x797)
667 KB
667 KB PNG
the twist is players can only play evil characters
the bbeg fills the niche of the obligatory good king
35 replies and 7 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (131 KB, 1280x720)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>93240323
I don't think that the Dark Lord would be a 'good king.' He's like Sauron: you fear him but that fear pushes you to serve him as he can kill you in an instance. Plus Orcs hate everything good and beautiful because they themselves are hideous and ugly.

>>93249896
The Aztecs were bad, had every single mesoamerican state uniting against them and I would not have sex with them.

>>93252548
Seriously.

>>93253505
Most slaves would be stuffed into the massive factories. Constantly producing weapons of war while the armies of darkness march, taking more slaves. Capital punishments are harsh and over the top, ranging from impalement to getting outright castrated in front of the other slaves. And just to double down on the 'corrupting' nature of Notdor, the slavers obliterate the original identity of the slaves, harshly punishing those that speak their native tongues in front of their masters, forcing them to use the degenerated tongue of the orcs.

The Dark Lord knows that language can give concepts meaning so he goes out of his way to linguistically obliterate languages not unlike Oceania. But unlike Oceania with the state promoting sexual puritanism, the Dark Lord uses sex as a weapon. He lets the Orcs run wild in occupied territory, with slaves regularly brutalized by their Orc masters. Why? It breaks the slave's spirit, especially when half-orcs are born as half-orcs live lives as a perpetual underclass in Notdor society thus making another miserable proportion of society the Dark Lord can use.

Yeah. Being an Orc wench or a buck sucks ass... WEEEALLLLLL Unless you get that kine o' peculiar buck.

Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
>>
>>93253954
I think what he was trying to say is that the evil overlord of this setting fills the niche of the lawful good human king cliché from an ordinary fantasy setting. Obviously he'd still be evil.
>>
The Orcs have several preferred slaving targets:
>Academies: both magic and mundy institutes of learning have high-born students. A literate slave is needed for logistics and book keeping after all.
>Castles: highborn slaves are always highly valued. Mostly as trophies, or for the princess to warm their beds.
>Idyllic villages: peasants from idealistic lives are among the funnest to break. Plus you can get a lot of work out of them before they die.
>Cities: wide arrange of slaves with variable skill levels. You might get a guild carpenter or a ratcatcher or a good tavern wench. Plus a lot of loot.
>Monasteries: those robe-wearing rats have gold, manuscripts, and all kinds of good stuff hidden away. Otherwise, they're a pain in the ass to deal with usually.
>Convents: 50/50 chance it'll be good. You might get a young blonde initiate OR you'll have to cut your way through masses of screaming women who mutilated their faces so they wouldn't get raped.

'Meh' targets:
>Serf villages: the Easterling 'serfs' are already miserable with broken spirits. In fact, Orcs buy these wretches from boyars all the time. But they work, and keep their head down as a good slave should.
>Multigenerational slaves: slaves are slaves.

They also avoid enslaving:
>Intelligentsia: teachers, physicians, and other 'high' burghers are too well-educated to be trusted so they're killed en masse. While they'll gladly enslave the royal family, the burgher who lectured at Master John's University of Goldshire will get killed instantly which hasn't gone unnoticed.
>Gnostics, dervishes, sword saints, and other 'religious weirdos': they're just trouble. Especially hashashin.

>>
>>93253882
I'm not upset when series die any more. You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.
>>
File: gorblins.png (1.34 MB, 1600x1280)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>93240323
After watching Punch Punch Forever I got the idea of a lighthearted JRPG setting not unlike Pokemon where a Demon Lord had successfully conquered the land and then setup a strong central government with a dense yet efficient bureaucracy centered around combat to settle disagreements and determine leadership within a given hierarchy. Human towns exist between stretches of wilderness, and demon police maintain the civil rights humans were granted by the Demon Lord. The wilderness is a wild and lawless place where most demons feel at home, leading tribes of monsters to war against others just because there's no more great armies to fight. Technology has advanced to a vague solar punk level where most people travel on foot, ride bikes, or take ferries and trains to get places. Knowing how to fight and defend yourself against monsters and anyone who challenges your position within the hierarchy is an essential skill taught to all children. The degree of corruption in a given settlement is largely dependent on the moral compasses of its strongest warriors. Any young adventurer can walk in and challenge the local magistrate, but doing so means he's obligated to assume that magistrate's job, or to nominate a better candidate. Most leaders aren't actually competent at their given job, and require a lieutenant to advice them on the nitty gritty of their profession, but there are exceptions. Every now and then you do run into an exceptionally intimidating accountant or a judge who can best every lawyer in town in single combat.

File: GROG.jpg (1.7 MB, 1051x1471)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
Titan Riot edition

>previous thread
>>93155112

>/GROG/ Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/nnNqqFLn

Thread Question:
What was your first White Dwarf? Was it a good one?
95 replies and 50 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>93235451
He's a retard. You can only take a dreadnought and landspeeder if you have a Techmarine character.
>>
>>93255583
Also that converted landspeeder with assault cannon and multimelta seems little too much.
>>
>>93255583
It's a bit hard to tell, but from the classic photo of Reed's full army it looks like he didn't own any Techmarines at all.

Which is pretty hilarious as it means NONE of those vehicles could be legally used in a game.
>>
>>93255632
I also noticed that one dreadnought on bike base, damn how did it ever stay upright. Didn't this army get ruined by gw employee just swiping them into a single box for transportation?
>>
>>93255825
I think that's a WFB chariot base rather than a bike base, which is 50mm wide so would probably be ok for a dread.

File: 1574167003412.png (738 KB, 1178x623)
738 KB
738 KB PNG
>The Latest Warhammer The Old World News
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2024/04/19/make-elisse-duchaard-shine-with-painting-tips-from-the-warhammer-team/
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2024/04/19/of-bones-and-barons-the-warhammer-studio-shows-off-their-tomb-kings-and-bretonnians/

>TOW Official Website and Resources:
https://www.theoldworld.com/
https://www.warhammer-community.com/the-old-world-downloads/

>Resources:
WFB: https://pastebin.com/qVGrgwwh
WFRP: https://pastebin.com/inbyBsR6
Novels: https://pastebin.com/PFqPDr0H
Warhammer Chronicles: https://files (dot) catbox (dot) moe/0xt777 (dot) zip
Time of Legends: https://files (dot) catbox (dot) moe/q46ut6 (dot) zip
ET: https://files (dot) catbox (dot) moe/j7d0t5 (dot) zip

287 replies and 71 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 1720213427808733[1].png (274 KB, 599x439)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
been working on my Chinese inspired fanfic faction for Warhammer

do you think the shoulder collar pieces here fit fine into Warhammer? Men would wear ones like the top, women the ones on the bottom.

They are also shirtless for the most part, with women only wearing a cloth bikini over their breasts. So it'd mostly be the shoulder mantle piece as their primary upper body wear.
>>
File: 1708319180294211.jpg (132 KB, 800x1000)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>93255592
Good idea.
>>
>>93244554

Where the fuck are the tomb scorpions and tomb swarms?
>>
>>93247343

I won a (small, 8 player) tournament with my Nurgle demons last week, they've got game. Army-wide unbreakable is pretty huge. There are certain matchups I don't think I can beat but I'm having fun with it.

===
Tournament List 6/29 [1991 pts]
Warhammer: The Old World, Daemons of Chaos
===

++ Characters [995 pts] ++

Great Unclean One [445 pts]
- Hand weapon
- Plagueflail
- Level 4 Wizard

>>
>>93248330

Fluff is supposed to equal crunch, you ninny.

Priestley is not that amazing, he's not as bad as Jervis Johnson, but there were a lot of bonehead decisions coming out of the studio even back then.

Arbaal is pretty badass here's hoping he makes a return.

File: Witch.jpg (1.01 MB, 1240x1992)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
Previous thread: >>93226880

Wargames go in their general: >>>/tg/bwg/

Thread question: what's the best eurogame you've played recently? What makes it so good?
122 replies and 14 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>93255510
Fair. I just don’t want people to think otherwise or that /bwg/ was made by the troll.
>>
>>93255258
Supposedly tank duel can be sold as tank team battles to normies.
It does seat a high player count and it has battles without hexes and unit chits, just a player tank/crew placard and some cards.
Wish I could find a copy myself, it's in p500 hell...
>>
>>93255546
I should hope not.
For years one anon has gone after wargame posters, calling people "gmtrannies" and arguing for them to get a containment thread. Only makes sense he'd jump on your success as a way to cram his obnoxious views down our throats.
>>
>>93255570
At the end of the day people are free to discuss anything they want wherever they want. It’s just up to anons to determine what discussions get traction.
>>
>>93250884
FWIW I'm looking into a couple of 80's fantasy hex and chit games because of the threads.

File: Ball gown Casca.png (318 KB, 640x499)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>the adventuring party has to get dressed up to go to a fancy ball
why is this such a common cliche in campaigns and has it ever actually been fun?
26 replies and 5 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>93245639
It's a trope, not a cliché, and yes it is usually fun.

>>93246124
Unbirth yourself, newfag.
>>
>>93255373
lmao that pic
>>
>>93247615
why do you assume hapless nobles would provide any XP
>>
>>93247265
>more than anything else, the ball is a way to push combat off the table.
It can also set up a kick ass fight scene when and if assassins show up and try to merc people. You can take it a lot of ways.
>>
>>93246124
>Bumpfag has ascended to such a level that he is bumping threads before they even exist

File: Gnome.jpg (117 KB, 400x323)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
My gniggas, it is that time again. It's time for the gnome renaissance. Gnomes can be cool once again. Discuss gnomes, promote gnomes.
74 replies and 25 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>93245808
Lol, lmao even
>>
>>
>>93254141
GNOOOOOOOMES
Always gnomes
Only gnomes
>>
File: gnome23.jpg (208 KB, 1024x1024)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>93254053
Illusion affinity is one of the basic gnome features popularized in dnd and it can be considered one of the certifiedly based gnome representations. In warhammer illusion spells are represented by the grey school of magic, hence the grey robes here.
>>
>>93246879
Here is a start, some gnomish holy days. Based on Faerun, because its the best known, and a calendar needs a pre-existing history.

Lunar New Year: moon 1 (march/april); each moon begins on the newmoon (opposite of full).
Skipping: moon 1 (april), days 14-25; celebrating the creation of the Trail of Mists, escaping the Time of Bondage in Netheril.
Tenday: moon 3 (may/june), day 6 ; celebrating gnomes first being taught by the Lords of the Golden Hills (their pantheon).
The Seventeenth: moon 4 (june), day 17; morning the devastation of Lantan
Day of Disasters: moon 5 (july/august), day 9; morning the many disasters that have afflicted the gnomish peoples.
Day of Creation: moon 7; days 1-2; anniversary of the creation of the soul-gems of gnomes; celebrated with firework-like bursts of illusion magic.
Day of Atonement: moon 7 (sept/oct), day 10; repenting the cursing of the gods during the Bondage; a day of fasting and apologies, a day to repair the world.
Tenday of Gathering/Pavilions/Tents: moon 7 (sept/oct); day 15-25; communal celebration.
Eleventh Day: moon 7 (sept/oct); days 26-7; guards the Gathering from being disturbed by mundane distractions; yes, the Eleventh Day is two days - this kind of thing happens over 4000 years.
Dedication: moon 9 (dec/jan), day 25; Celebrating the founding of the first temple to Gond in Lantan; lighting candles, singing Dedication songs, playing mechanical games, and giving gifts.
Tenth of the Tenth: moon 10 (dec/jan), day 10; a day of fasting to morn the fall of the First Temple (of the Lords of the Golden Hills) to the Netherese Empire.
Day of Trees / Feast of Baervan Wildwanderer: moon 11 (jan/feb), day 15; a day to plant trees, gather fruit, and eat a dessert made of grains, dried fruits, and nuts.

File: glow wyrm cave.png (600 KB, 949x714)
600 KB
600 KB PNG
Glow Wyrm Edition

>What is this?
/TG/ DEVELOPED A GAME
IT IS PLAYABLE. IT HAS BEEN PLAYED.
EXPEDITION is a ~1870s era, Jules Verne-inspired retro-futurist, underground blood soaked cook-off adventurescape.
It is a Skirmish wargame. Two players with their own expeditions, on a hexgrid map, cook off and fight each other for victory (and the best meal).
A campaign mode is currently in the works, hoping to post a first Campaign Scenario within the next week or two. (you) are more than encouraged to contribute.

3 versions of the rules exist, TWO of which have been playtested. The main one is 2e, to be found :
> https://app.mediafire.com/us7vnek39dc6k
as with maps, tokens and lore ressources.

>TL;DR Doc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LxdaGoBlJRTMuziMDupG5TeeFwNDnsIW2pfaRAcFDgA

74 replies and 26 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>93254816
>Similarly I feel like Lemurians shouldn't have religions or gods per say, or at least not the usual attitude one would have toward religions or gods. A god is just a monster you haven't yet killed and stolen the power from, after all...
I feel like they would take a very buddhist approach to gods. Some gods exist, certainly, but they don't matter all that much if they aren't also pursuing their Fate. Philosophy supplants the role that religion has elsewhere, and they probably don't even necessarily deny the existence of other gods. They hear that Jesus revived himself after three days and assume he was a really powerful cultivation master or something.
>>
>>93254816
It's not really about faith so much as it is about having a way for those who would be normally weaklings to show to themselves that at least they're strong enough to willingly get carted.
Like if you can't cultivate strength or mental stuff at least you can cultivate courage.
It's not leaping madly in front of the cart in a fervor, it's walking out slowly and staring it down.

Would you have a suggestion for a way to rework it or should we just keep colonial crushing and workout and call it a day?
>>
>>93255418
>Would you have a suggestion for a way to rework it or should we just keep colonial crushing and workout and call it a day?
It could crush Degens into Fleshy Outgrowth (not sure if there's a call for it as a mechanic right now however), and simply have a "Grinding Fate" counter for non-degen models it crushed, both enemy and friendly. Not sure what the Counter could give.
I also realize that if we bake LoS into most Prophecies than having the Car simply grant Vantage Point or some improved version of it might be very useful on its own.
>>
File: Jugger.png (2.73 MB, 1167x877)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB PNG
This Juggernaut fellow looks straight out of a Nickelodeon show.
>>
File: childe harold pilgrimage.jpg (791 KB, 2000x1155)
791 KB
791 KB JPG
Rapier: [Reach] [ / ] / [ X ] (5 Silver)
*Lunge; When a model Attacks with this weapon, it may spend 1 additional AP to move 1 directly toward the target and do an additional degree of Severity.

as it's own thing. will post a fixed Eloi tonight. i am thinking of a daredevil + picnicker unit, thoughts?
>>93253042
agree about Words That Kill.
>>93255576
could work as an amplifier of some sort, or a relay.

File: khorne.png (2.29 MB, 1136x811)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
I've been thinking, why would anyone join Khorne in warhammer? Feels like he's the most worthless chaos god.
Even if you are warrior and want to get better than anyone else at killing, slaanesh is way better bet.
38 replies and 7 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>93253948
Because good forums ban people like this.
>>
>>93255147
If it's attached, then there's no "go back" to do because you're already there. If you aren't there now it's because you're detached from it. Go be an edgelord somewhere else, smoothbrain.
>>
>>93252039
Khorne makes you stronger outright and is focused completely on murdermurdermurder with none of the nuance or distractions of the other gods.
>>
>>93255195
I curse you to all your properties bought out by disney.
>>
>>93252039
Anger is addictive. Now imagine if that anger gave you enhanced strength, which in turn made you more eager to crack more skulls and before you know you're a frothing at the mouth berzerker.

File: 1714076563099608.png (5.1 MB, 4000x3000)
5.1 MB
5.1 MB PNG
I have extended the title and I think it's good and we should use this longer title going forward Edition

>Previous Thread
>>93227239

>New to The Horus Heresy? Here’s Everything You’ll Need to Get Started
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/05/30/new-to-the-horus-heresy-heres-everything-youll-need-to-get-started/
>Official FAQ/Errata/Downloads:
https://www.warhammer-community.com/faqs/#the-horus-heresy
https://www.warhammer-community.com/downloads/#the-horus-heresy
>Thread FAQ (very old, remembers Age of Terra)
https://pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
https://pastebin.com/8riDmnhS
>30k TACTICA & TIPS
https://pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp

152 replies and 33 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>93253977
>gay retard legion
>>
>>93254968
you

don't have to center a blast template over a model, it just has to have its central hole fully over one enemy model when you place it prior to scatter

you don't even have to place it against the front model in the unit, you can literally drop it down anywhere within range and los (assuming you don't have barrage) before scatter

even if you for some reason centered it over a 40mm base, the diameter of a 5" blast would still catch all but the most autistically precise 2" coherency models as in practice nobody really goes over 2" and most models are going to be between 1" and 2" apart, if that

no, a 3" blast centered precisely wouldn't catch another model more than 1/2" away, but the only requirement for placement is that you put that 10mm hole fully over the base which will still usually let you hit something else because you've got 1 1/4" to play with

I think at some point it was worded that you had to center the template over the target model, but not since like the 90s or something

anyway given that 2/3 blast templates scatter it's best to place it in the middle of the target unit's visible models and scatter from there, especially since for most units it only matters that models are hit and their controlling player then allocates those hits, not you; since your average scatter after BS4 is only 3", you're likely to concentrate all those hits onto the unit by random occurrence better than you could by directly placing templates, other than if the rule was "must only be touching a model", in which case you'd be facing players who were going for millimetre-accurate placement to try and game the system

>>
>>93255436
Amogus.
>>
File: 1689336541928189.gif (1.38 MB, 500x281)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB GIF
>>93255436
>>
>>93255394
It was only half an edition of HH though.

File: Naruto PDF.pdf (7.77 MB, PDF)
7.77 MB
7.77 MB PDF
Archives & Other Resources: https://pastebin.com/wETipqYw
AllSync: https://cyoa.allsync.com/s/owWor64yLTngDk3
Multiplayer Compilations: https://rentry.org/MCYOA_Comp_Comp (was I supposed to do this?)
In Case of Emergency, Break Glass: https://rentry.org/mcyoagCanary
Threadslave Rentry: https://rentry.org/ThreadKeeping2
Backup Rentry: https://rentry.org/ThreadKeeping3
'Roll to the east' Edition
Previous Thread: >>93244038
155 replies and 41 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>93255775
...in the stillborn competition.
>>
>>93255709
it was gal fieri btw
>>
>>93255781
that's who made the tier list clearly
>>
Sound the drums of war! Fairy Tail's Second (and Final) Shitpost War is starting!
>>
Okay, but where's the rizz list?

File: Roza Wicked Prophecy.jpg (557 KB, 1448x2022)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
Dat Gap Edition

Here is a thread to discuss trading card games other than the big three.
>Build Divide
>Force of Will
>Final Fantasy TCG
>DBZ CCG
>Wixoss
>Keyforge
>Kryptik
>Legend of the 5 Rings (L5R)
>Digimon
>Flesh and Blood
>Gate Ruler
>Battle Spirits

61 replies and 23 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
meow
>>
>>93255669
In the main deck:
Fucking hate them. Literally worst idea ever. I can't think of a single idea to integrate into core game design that would make me lose interest without even looking at execution.

Not in main deck(e.g. in an extra deck or as a card that starts in play):
I like it.
>>
File: 20210423_152959.jpg (2.22 MB, 3264x2448)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB JPG
>>93255669
It's fine for stuff that uses the double-sided card for something amounting to a token or game piece but one of the worst idea ever for cards in a deck intended on being sleeved /shuffled.

I really like the idea of double-sided full art tokens, in general.
>>
>>93255683
Meow!
Just now leaving the card show. Man, what a fun time! I bought waaaaay too much stuff (as one does in this situation), and I can't wait to get home and go through it all and remember what all I even purchased.
Also, holy shit there were so many adorable shotas and lolis running around the entire time. It was nice.
>>
>>93255669
basically what this anon said >>93255700
not if it's meant to be shuffled in, unless the card being marked is somehow the point.

but for other cards there's a lot of good reasons you might do that. the flippable avatar cards you see in some games where your character switches between modes are a great example, like the hero/alter-ego in marvel champs, or the car/robot cards in transformers.

File: vampiress cross.jpg (11 KB, 319x180)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Do you like the sillier vampire weaknesses, like crosses, garlic, inability to enter a home without being invited, and so on?
89 replies and 8 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>93254795
that's straight outta wod, newfriend
>>
Some old D&D book about the undead recommended tailoring weaknesses to the specific vampire. So you could make a vampire that could handle crosses (holy symbols) but was repulsed by cooked brocoli.
>>
File: 350-2967065116.jpg (13 KB, 350x436)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>93255734
>dand rule story
>it's faggotry
like pottery
>>
>>93250041
Throw them a Shagal or two.
https://youtu.be/ciWA2EEtGwk?si=GTt1QX1gQG8gsK_n
>>
>>93253742
>Dragons in all settings have to be exactly the same
>Intelligent and benevolent dragons aren't a part of European myth so they don't belong in WRPGs
>Elves in all settings have to be the same
>Dark elves, feral elves, freaky cannibal Divinity Original Sin elves etc. aren't elves
Jesus christ you have autism. Concepts evolve, let other players have their fun.

File: vox.jpg (193 KB, 718x1024)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
Was it kino?
58 replies and 7 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>a thread about a show about a show about a scripted fake TRPG
Do you even play games?
>>
>>93247767
The modern achorisms were annoying.
>>
File: lol.webm (3.89 MB, 1920x1080)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB WEBM
>>
>>93255698
Anachronisms
>>
>>93255766
Honestly, whenever Scanlan does some stupid Bard bullshit it tends to be a highlight. His fucking around in Whitestone I still rewatch on occasion.

File: 1719894913329162.jpg (64 KB, 700x685)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
What is the most disgusting character you ever played?

Mine was a creature called a Splut. It was a homebrew race made by my DM. They were based on Smurfs, but absolutely wicked and perverse like Gremlins. Mine died 10 minutes into the game. He literally got dicksploded by an ogre that raped him. Apparently the ogre forgot to wrap him in duct tape.
9 replies and 1 image omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 1662109130556558.jpg (50 KB, 647x656)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>93234825
He didn't get enough content for his ai voice youtube channel/tik tok so he has to spam the topic. This is a content farming thread, dont give this leech anything.
>>
File: fae.png (1.31 MB, 707x2048)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>93229367
>DM
>DM
>DM
Dicks&Dikes shit detected.

Either way tell us more OP.
>Smurfs, but absolutely wicked and perverse like Gremlins.
What where the kinks of your Splut?
> Mine died 10 minutes into the game
This tells us nothing why your character was disgusting.

>What is the most disgusting character you ever played?
Ever played world of shattered darkness?

>>
File: bSd6HG.gif (789 KB, 320x204)
789 KB
789 KB GIF
>>93229367
>>93247049

2/2
Also you can end up as the 1% bottom corrupted freak when you real epic levels of corruption. Where you decide that you want to be tortured and have your soul devoured by some mage.

Because SPOILER warning eating corrupted souls corrupts the one eating them MORE. So simple plan.
>Find yourself any mage who is willing or wants to devour your soul.
>Get him to devour it
>If it takes years since he is so corrupted that he wants to torture you for a long time before killing you... that simply sexy sexy foreplay.
>He devours your soul
>He gets unbelievably corrupted
>His new goal in life it to build rape torture factories who exist to harm infants to be tortured and grinded into dog food.
>>
>>93229367
>3.5ish game.
>Homebrew Character class based off of Tahm Kench.
>Sleezy Fence/"Salesman" character.
>Human w/ Grippli (frog person) ancestry somehow.
>Class included elongating tongue as a means of grappling stuff.
>Grippli racial feature to elongate tongue further for practical, non-combat purposes.
>Generally covered in a gili-suit looking bunch of natural garbage. Halfway to Groucho of Sesame Street.

>Party got into a fight with a troll.
>No fire damage to put its regeneration.
>But we'd hit a natural water spring recently.
>In keeping with the Kench inspiration, have internalized Bag of Holding that scales up with level.
>We beat the troll down to 0hp, "Helpless" but will be back up on its turn.
>Rush up, force its mouth open, vomit 200 cubic feet of fresh water into its mouth.

>>
>>93231500
The most disgusting character he ever played was himself.

>Pirates
Can we make piracy great again? I don't understand why people don't like the idea of freedom, wandering in search of adventures, glory and treasure, this is de facto the usual formula for standard adventurer campaign, but on the sea.
88 replies and 14 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: Pirateborg.jpg (357 KB, 1500x844)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>93253569
Have you tried Pirateborg?

It's pretty great. Classic Murdery OSR in a pirates of the Carribean style cursed ocean.
>>
>>93253594
>Borgshit
>OSR
Choose one.
>>
>>93252470
His position is that skipping past irrelevant content is /v/ behaviour.
In fact, while the OSR movement are deeply autistic about never cutting away and having strict timekeeping at a set pace (even time moving between sessions at a set rate), there are many other pacing options. Many of those are nearly as old as D&D and have considerable tabletop appeal.
>>
>>93252421
>constant deus ex machinas as the DM is deathly afraid of killing his players
>every session is 90% the DMs NPCs talking to each other, players barely get a word in edgewise
>players have obviously checked out, barely react to anything and hardly rp together anymore
>constant retcons as the dm keeps adding homebrew to the ruleset
>>
>>93243298
If you make the sea not distinct from the land then what’s the point?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.